Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen I get it, I understand. It wouldnt be a good theory if it couldnt take some scrutiny. At this point what he can say for sure is that Barry has filed for Guardianship in Indiana and Colorado, so its likely he'll fill in Michigan too...why hes rushing to do this now is something very interesting to ponder.

and also just wait im very convincing when i put out my passionate lower closing speech, I'll get you to our side
Is it a fact that he has filed for Guardianship in Colorado?

You make an excellent point, but you’d have to actually believe that the bike ride took place.

I don’t think it did. JMO

I was talking about habits. But you cannot dispute the fact that if BM drove out around 5AM Mothers Day morning with a trailer towing heavy equipment, it would be pretty obvious that he was leaving to work and would be gone for quite a while. Bike ride or no bike ride.

If we believe other rumors that were posted here, it appears that evidence of a crime may have been in the home. But it does not tell us if BM or another person was the perp. There are not enough verified facts to clear BM or to rule out a third party.

If this website is about sleuthing, why discount anything that doesn't validate your belief?

I was talking about habits. But you cannot dispute the fact that if BM drove out around 5AM Mothers Day morning with a trailer towing heavy equipment, it would be pretty obvious that he was leaving to work and would be gone for quite a while. Bike ride or no bike ride.

If we believe other rumors that were posted here, it appears that evidence of a crime may have been in the home. But it does not tell us if BM or another person was the perp. There are not enough verified facts to clear BM or to rule out a third party.

If this website is about sleuthing, why discount anything that doesn't validate your belief?
I don't remember learning that he stored trailers and heavy equipment at his house. It's not always easy to park and maneuver those big rigs on winding dirt roads, and the home's parking lot doesn't look large enough to me. Did he have that heavy stuff parked in his driveway? Actually there could be zoning rules against that, too, there were in the neighborhood I used to live in.

I don't remember learning that he stored trailers and heavy equipment at his house. It's not always easy to park and maneuver those big rigs on winding dirt roads, and the home's parking lot doesn't look large enough to me. Did he have that heavy stuff parked in his driveway? Actually there could be zoning rules against that, too, there were in the neighborhood I used to live in.

Some images showed equipment parked there, yes.

Oh, I don’t discount anything. As a matter of fact your posts always make me ponder other possibilities :)

However, I just don’t think we have any indication yet, that LE is moving in that particular direction. I truly wish I could get on board with any other theory pointing away from BM, but it’s not looking good.

Im still hoping for that one piece that will break this wide open NO matter who is responsible!
MOO

Thread is open again after massive cleanup of over 100 posts.

I would much rather have spent my Sunday afternoon doing other things.

Next person to sleuth GD or re-introduce rumors gets a 2 week Time Out.

Thanks! Do you think they were searching a home in that area?

At the time, my suspicion was that they were trying to block the movement or a person or persons during the time of the concrete dig. But, with a little more hindsight, I think they may have been searching a home or area. If they were searching the fire camp, I could understand wanting the police to keep that private out of respect for the fire department. It would be awful to have the CBI and FBI in the news searching land that belongs to the local FD.

Barry admits waking up early and leaving Suzanne by 5:30am.

Now, where is the evidence that Suzanne ever left home? No admissions, no pings placing her elsewhere, no camera images, no sightings.

In fact, not a word from Suzanne after some time that Saturday early evening, her texts ended “out of character and abruptly” per PE. Saturday night, the night Barry was there, tucking himself in.

Not a word to her best friend she’d been texting all day.
Not a word to her girls, “goodnight sweeties.”
Not a word to her father, “Mom is in my thoughts today.”

I guess there was a bike, abandoned down the road. But no evidence that she rode it there.

Unless maybe another one was seen by camera? Moo

Absolutely @Fireflize. Also, I realize I didn't make it clear in my post that I meant LE could not take any vehicle without probable cause (required for a search warrant). BM seen on camera could definitely lead to probable cause to take his vehicle into police custody.

Now, where is the evidence that Suzanne ever left home? No admissions, no pings placing her elsewhere, no camera images, no sightings.

In fact, not a word from Suzanne after some time that Saturday early evening, her texts ended “out of character and abruptly” per PE. Saturday night, the night Barry was there, tucking himself in.

I guess there was a bike, abandoned down the road. But no evidence that she rode it there.
was the bike ride actually confirmed by anyone or was it maybe just assume because her bike was missing i cant remember where the ride theory started

Just to keep the record straight, it was 5:00 am (not 5:30 am).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader