Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"'From what I understood secondhand, they said there was an overwhelming smell of bleach in the home,' Moorman told Fox 21."

Husband of missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew denies wrongdoing inside cheap hotel | Daily Mail Online

This would be a good explanation for why LE was quickly suspicious of the bike ride/missing person scenario IMO. I'm still unsure about how to square the bleach vs. chlorine stories, though, which weakens the argument IMO.

Edit: Credit to @Lyanna for the same idea days ago.

Being involved in a wee bit of construction work, I'd simply like to share....the current job site where I occasionally work goes down 11 feet just to hook up to certain utilities. The right equipment can easily dig a rather deep hole.

I bet BM has the right equipment to dig a deep hole, deep enough and large enough to put a hunting cooler in, never to be found? I hope and pray not!

"'From what I understood secondhand, they said there was an overwhelming smell of bleach in the home,' Moorman told Fox 21."

Husband of missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew denies wrongdoing inside cheap hotel | Daily Mail Online

This would be a good explanation for why LE was quickly suspicious of the bike ride/missing person scenario IMO. I'm still unsure about how to square the bleach vs. chlorine stories, though, which weakens the argument IMO.
In many minds bleach is chlorine. Chlorox is
bleach and also is chlorine. Just semantics.

This horse has long since gone to heaven, but what he isn't doing is where the real clues are. MOO.

I absolutely agree. He's making more of a statement and bringing attention to himself for what he is NOT doing.

I started following websleuths during the Jessica Heeringa disappearance case a few years ago. This was local to me. The family was all over the press almost daily, holding vigils, asking for help from the public. LE kept everything very private. Minimal info released, but the family made alot of noise. So different from the way this family is responding. Eerily quite. MOO

We live in a rural area and have a home phone but it really isn’t considered a land line. The land lines are all owned by ATT and rented out and where we live there are no more land lines and none are being created anymore, anywhere (or so ATT explained to me).
Everything is by satellite and cell towers. And Cordless phones aren’t true land lines so my service is better with my cell phone. It’s powered by Verizon. If there is a power outage, a cordless phone In your home is only good up to 6 to 9 hours. And as well are all aware, our cell phones fully charged are only good for a few hours. Mine lasts 24 depending on usage. I doubt a true land line is even available where BM lives.
You're right..many people confuse what a "landline" is and think they have one if they can use a cordless phone...most often they are talking about Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP). With a true landline you are connected to a local phone network. When you make a call, the local network’s circuit switches connect you to a public telephone network. If your internet goes out your phone service does not..with VOIP you cannot make or receive a call without the internet.

Someone refresh my memory, where did the info come from that at some point BM lay down on the ground? Was that during the 4 days AM was in town? I'd like to take a closer look at that.
From what I remember it was when BM was searching with others in Crested Butte. A friend noticed he was looking over a bluff before he lay down on the ground. AM said LE was interested in this area. I can't remember which interview it was or whether it was the 4th day but it was apparently in the beginning when they first searched. It sounded like AM wasn't there but had heard it from someone else. Imo

Being involved in a wee bit of construction work, I'd simply like to share....the current job site where I occasionally work goes down 11 feet just to hook up to certain utilities. The right equipment can easily dig a rather deep hole.

How long would it take to dig a hole that deep and wide enough to bury a cooler?

Edit: Credit to @Lyanna for the same idea days ago.
I wonder if JP was thinking of Clorox bleach, and just called it chlorine.

Speaking of that, it's worth going back and watching that 26-second video with the audio muted.

When I focused on just the visual display, what I immediately noticed was that BM's facial expression did not alter whatsoever…and by that I mean, not even a flicker.

As you noted, his forehead is heavily furrowed, and watching his face, the lines/wrinkles in his forehead remained completely frozen throughout.

There was 0 facial movement.

That struck me as highly unusual.
When people are genuinely emotional, they tend to be highly animated.
To me, this indicates that BM was aware of and consciously controlling his facial expressions.

Keeping the mask firmly in place.

JMO.
Agree. He looked like my over-botoxed neighbor who wears the same expression when saying "good morning" as she would for "there is an ax-murderer in the elevator"

If BM is guilty, I can see her body being temporarily put in a cooler (used for hunting, as an example) but not buried in it. I can see him knowing that if she’s ever recovered, that cooler will survive and be connected back to him, most likely. If a cooler is at play here, where would it have been dumped or destroyed? Not sure. IMO

just upload them to imugr and copy and paste the links here. If they're not yours you have to site the source

I often have that issue here with posting photos from my phone as they are always too large as to WS restrictions. I overcome by doing a screen shot of my photo, then uploading that smaller megabyte photo. FWIW.

Where were you months ago when I suggested that very SCENARIO? lol

I couldn't explain the purpose properly but I remembered reading about a case where two teenagers did that very thing to throw a strict parent off their trail to go out with someone. Apparently it wasn't a one off.
Teenager=evil genius!!! May I recommend the Life 360 app for all parents of teenagers?! They hate it so much for foiling their sneaky plans that they make songs & videos about it on Tik Tok and they are pretty funny. :D

I bet BM has the right equipment to dig a deep hole, deep enough and large enough to put a hunting cooler in, never to be found? I hope and pray not!

*shivers* of memories that LE dug up the entire front area in front of the Frazee house, for which we saw aerials afterwards.

Then to only find out from the co-conspirator, who led LE to such, that the site of interest was on his property, yet in another area. Burned in a plastic tote. It was way back behind the house, yet on his property, where the burn happened and covered up there with soil and toppings.

How long would it take to dig a hole that deep and wide enough to bury a cooler?
MOO...there are alot of factors to consider. The operator, how much experience they have,and the soil. If you have a seasoned professional operator in rocky soil or soil with tree roots, a bobcat, the right attachments, i would guess a hour plus.

Last edited:
MOO It would depend on the operator, the equipment and soil. If you had a seasoned professional operator with the right attachments in loose soil, like a site where a home is being built, it wouldn't take long. Like 30 mins start to finish. If you were on rocky soil with big rock, time would go up considerably. I would estimate 1 to 3 hrs. more or less. It really depends on the environment and the operator. All my opinion and experience.
* I boo booed and double posted. Please forgive me. I was trying to edit and posted when I thought I deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia