Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A minor curiosity, what kind of behavior gets anyone kicked out of their gym....?

EXXXXXACTLYYY. I would venture to guess maybe a hot headed altercation with another member. He’s displayed his temper several times in recent months, even if it was just through a phone conversation. He’s a hot head! All MOO

Yep.

Had someone tried to ask him some questions or just say 'how is the search going'... and BM flipped out ?
And the employees or manager didn't want that kind of drama at their workplace ?

Darn -- there goes my idea for the billboard on Hwy 50 outside his front door to remind him daily "thou shalt not kill." (Wouldn't want to encourage road rage)...

Emjjf5iXEAIJb2d

Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
Prayers for the Moorman family. Gene Moorman, Suzannes dad passed away this morning after a 7 month battle with cancer. #Justice4Suzanne
So he'd had cancer for 1 month before she disappeared. Does he live in Indiana? Maybe she wanted to move back to Indiana after he was diagnosed?

If any of y'all find ME at the darkweb helpdesk, please kindly redirect me.

The regular web is scary enough.

That being said, the Profiling Evil guys seem to have good reasons for saying what they say.

I'm staying tuned. Over here on the well-lit web.

Could be an interesting angle.

JMO

I’m with you...I don’t play with the dark web. I wouldn’t know how to get on it even if I wanted to! I just looked it up and it said most people use a Tor browser whatever that is. And apparently the dark web is not illegal but many of the activities and websites that are on there sell illegal services or drugs or prostitution or guns. I bet that’s where these evil child traffickers do business! I watched a Dateline or 20/20 about a hit man you could hire on the dark web. It sounds like the FBI are very much aware of the dark web. I wonder if they automatically monitor it and use it as an investigative tool or just go there when a specific witness or piece of cell phone or hard drive evidence leads them to it? And I wonder what PE are referring to? So many things come to mind...and none of them good!

Question: If there are people who may know something and are are hesitant to come forward, then they have been unwilling to come forward since May. What are they afraid of?

A woman has been missing since May 10 and is most likely deceased. What is so threatening to others that a person would not share what they know? Just wondering out loud.

Question: If there are people who may know something and are are hesitant to come forward, then they have been unwilling to come forward since May. What are they afraid of?

A woman has been missing since May 10 and is most likely deceased. What is so threatening to others that a person would not share what they know? Just wondering out loud.
IMO, while not directly involved in Suzanne's disappearance - a certain person may have knowledge of criminal or other incriminating activity the "hesitant" person is directly involved in.

Maybe there are people who are looking at Barry differently these days. Even if you thought he was a fabulous guy when Suzanne went missing, after watching his actions since, you might be more willing to pass along some information that might not portray Barry in the best light. People may have not wanted to make him look bad so they didn’t share with LE. They may not have wanted to think he was capable of this. Suzanne may have kept his worst side out of view. Now it’s just him, and these people need to do right by Suzanne.

Maybe there are people who are looking at Barry differently these days. Even if you thought he was a fabulous guy when Suzanne went missing, after watching his actions since, you might be more willing to pass along some information that might not portray Barry in the best light. People may have not wanted to make him look bad so they didn’t share with LE. They may not have wanted to think he was capable of this. Suzanne may have kept his worst side out of view. Now it’s just him, and these people need to do right by Suzanne.
True. At a bare minimum, he’s proven himself to be a horrible husband, and an equally bad person. You’d have to make far-fetched excuses in order to make the opposite argument. Hell, your excuses would need excuses.

As time goes on and more people speak out, you’d think that anyone holding back would feel more comfortable with coming forward.

I hope that’s the case.

This thought might be way out there for those who have this case figured out. And I barely know how to surf the regular web, much less a darker web. Never want to go there.

But to go back to the hills hiding secrets or the sheriff in a neighboring county saying this is more than a husband/wife murder. I am thinking about MG saying Barry was at her residence at 4 AM or how he acted as if he “had the worst night of his life”.

Maybe SM was murdered as some type of payback and it absolutely was the worst night of his life because he was forced to witness it. Maybe he is too afraid to tell LE the truth. Maybe he knew he would be suspect number 1 since he can’t talk. Or maybe “they” abducted SM and the video he made was his way of pleading with them and that he would make good on “payment” of some form. I don’t know.
The simplest answer of course is that BM killed his wife.

But when the PE guys introduce the dark web and then we remember the statements made about the hills having secrets, it’s terrifying.

It seems the PE guys are always dropping little hints. I don’t like that. It’s a frightening world.

Could the dark web be a place to find someone to hire for a murder for hire?

Could the dark web be a place to find someone to hire for a murder for hire?
Not a legitimate one, as I can’t find a documented case of an actual murder being committed by by one of those hitmen sites.

Some of them have made quite a bit of money though, and it’s one of the few times I enjoy reading about people being ripped off.

Besides that, hitmen do not remove bodies, or commit the staging that happened here. There’s plenty more problems than that though.

48 Hours had an episode on this sort of thing a year or two ago. Here’s a more recent NYT article:

Can You Really Hire a Hit Man on the Dark Web?

So he'd had cancer for 1 month before she disappeared. Does he live in Indiana? Maybe she wanted to move back to Indiana after he was diagnosed?

He lived in Michigan
According to AM, SM was not yet aware of her dad's cancer when she disappeared.

Although GM lived in Michigan, I believe he probably lived his final months in IN closer to his children. Reportedly, he was staying with his son (*AM's brother) when AM traveled to Colorado for the search in September.

GM was the founder and longtime operator of Gene's Rootbeer & Hotdogs until it was taken over by AM. The diner is actually located in Anderson, IN.

ETA: *

Last edited:
Not a legitimate one, as I can’t find a documented case of an actual murder being committed by by one of those hitmen sites.

Some of them have made quite a bit of money though, and it’s one of the few times I enjoy reading about people being ripped off.

Besides that, hitmen do not remove bodies, or commit the staging that happened here. There’s plenty more problems than that though.

48 Hours had an episode on this sort of thing a year or two ago. Here’s a more recent NYT article:

Yes a hitman is a professional and non emotional, so we are told. They aren’t going to leave breadcrumbs to be traced back to them. That would hurt their “reputation”. (I can’t even believe I used that word in referring to someone who murders another human being.)

Thank you tons! That was quite an informative and eye opening response.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate retribution, loss of money, lol. Maybe there's a meth head MFH person on the dark webs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste