Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a Sunday.

College is closed. Restaurants and bars closed. Most college kids would not be able to afford staying in an apartment without a job. Maybe rooming with a bunch of friends and has a full time job working online.

Camping out of state.

Perhaps her husband had to pick up something essential for his business. Maybe the closest Home Depot is in Denver.

Pandemic. Safer at home. Essential trips only. Get outside, bike, hike - close to home.

It’s everything combined that makes it’s odd to me.

Yes, it is. I could see one family member away, but all three, with two of them teenagers? Husband in Denver on business, on a Sunday? And it was Mother’s Day? And remember, we are in the midst of a pandemic, with shelter in place orders. It is very suspicious to me. Are hotels even open now?

IMHO

JMO

I recommend treading softly with all this. Random posts by random people not connected to the case and on the other side of the country likely are random posts by random people not connected to the case and on the other side of the country.

jmopinion

Edited to add: not the other side of the country, apparently. But I still say....tread softly

'the best way volunteers can help is by “pounding the keyboard.” '(TN).
what the what???!! I dont understand this comment for a person who is missing. why have they shoo-ed away volunteer searchers??

Last edited:
I would think their home would have security cameras, no? I wondered whether Suzanne may have been accosted in her home, and the bike staged, but I doubt that now... at least regarding something having happened in the house.
I agree, the house very likely has security and cameras. Question #1: Is she seen biking away from home?

jmo

I would think their home would have security cameras, no? I wondered whether Suzanne may have been accosted in her home, and the bike staged, but I doubt that now... at least regarding something having happened in the house.

I think it's to early to rule that out. We don't yet know what they may or may not have recovered from the home and or property.

In fact LE really hasn't told us much of anything at this point.

I'm still very open to her having been assaulted in her own home

We aren't hearing public pleas from LE and that can be very telling.

If they thought she was abducted from her bicycle I would absolutely expect them to be shouting at the top of their lungs for possible eyewitnesses

I agree, the house very likely has security and cameras. Question #1: Is she seen biking away from home?

jmo

Good question, but we haven't even had any kind of confirmation they have cams, or that LE is reviewing them.
LE have kept incredibly tight lipped on this case and provided almost zero details to the public.
Not criticizing them about it, it's just the way they're handling it, for reasons we don't know yet.

But hey, as long as we're asking questions, Question #2: Does SM have a job, and if so, where/doing what?

Good question, but we haven't even had any kind of confirmation they have cams, or that LE is reviewing them.
LE have kept incredibly tight lipped on this case and provided almost zero details to the public.
Not criticizing them about it, it's just the way they're handling it, for reasons we don't know yet.

But hey, as long as we're asking questions, Question #2: Does SM have a job, and if so, where/doing what?
Given covid, if she has a job, has she been working from home? Connecting with others via video chat, perhaps mentioning she's home alone?

jmo

A GREAT LINEUP OF KICK-*advertiser censored** WOMEN TONIGHT ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE!
Leigh Egan, Sheryl McCollum, and Ellen Killoran
Our topics include the latest jailhouse interview with Letecia Stauch, Long Island Serial Killer case and missing Colorado mom, Suzanne Morphew
CLICK THIS LINK https://tinyurl.com/qqhq3dv at 10:00 PM EASTERN and join Websleuths LIVE ON YOUTUBE!

Attachments

• 20200514_184722.jpg
    20200514_184722.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics