DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to the fax he would have classified her death as undetermined due to:

1)not high probability of suicide
2)date rape drug flexeril found in her system

3)history of stalker

BBM

I didn't realize that Flexeril was considered a date rape drug. Is it frequently used by predators? Wouldn't it have to be a very high dosage to keep someone "out" during an attack? I wonder how much was in Morgan's system, because it had to be a significant amount for the doctor to be alarmed by it.

I have never heard of flexeril being classified as a "date rape drug". I will do some research on that. However, did the first autopsy not show flexeril in her system?

I am aware that flexeril is a muscle relaxant,, just never heard it called a "date rape drug"

http://www1.umn.edu/aurora/pdf/2011 Alcohol and Drugs Used to Facilitate Rape Info Packet.pdf

it is

(as for if it was first found my guess would be yes since this guy was reviewing the initial findings)

:twocents:

The perp probably wore a condom

Or maybe the coroner did such a sloppy autopsy that he didn't bother to take samples down there since she didn't look disheveled. Of course, it's hard to put up a fight if you are paralyzed by Flexoril and dying. Didn't Mom say that someone told her there had been no rape before they even transported the body from the home?

I wish there was some kind of study done to tell us how many pathologists or coroners are in the business because it's their passion and how many are there because they were too incompetent to risk letting them work on live patients. I mean really, the job is very unpleasant. Some doctors might be passionate about the science of forensic pathology, but I'll bet that a good percentage did not get there because they were at the top of their class. Someone has to graduate in the lowest 10%, right? (No offense to the good ones, I'm sure they hate it too, when they see someone in their field who shouldn't be there!):banghead:

BBM

I didn't realize that Flexeril was considered a date rape drug. Is it frequently used by predators? Wouldn't it have to be a very high dosage to keep someone "out" during an attack? I wonder how much was in Morgan's system, because it had to be a significant amount for the doctor to be alarmed by it.

if you see the list of drugs used to facilitate sexual assault at the above link you would be amazed at the list... it includes bennedryl as well.

LOL glad I read before posting "I didn't know flexeril was a date rape drug" but I didn't know either. I've taken it for a lower back problem and I do know it is often prescribed for sports injuries and that would include dance injuries.

I think the Ingram's realize how big this story is becoming and now the danger they are in. Did you see the comment if you read they committed murder suicide not to believe it?

LOL glad I read before posting "I didn't know flexeril was a date rape drug" but I didn't know either. I've taken it for a lower back problem and I do know it is often prescribed for sports injuries and that would include dance injuries.

we do not know that she had a dance injury or that she was taking this for such or that there was even any in the home.

just saying....

(flexeril is a muscle relaxant)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000699/

eta: I look forward to finding out if this medication was inside the home

I think the Ingram's realize how big this story is becoming and now the danger they are in. Did you see the comment if you read they committed murder suicide not to believe it?

I didn't get that did she mean if something happened to her and her husband? OMG if so, they need to move out of Colorado now

Nursebeeme,

How does flexeril interact with the other drug found in her system?

she also added on to that original blog post fwiw... She states (paraphrased) that if she didn't drop her complaints about the cause of death they would classify it a suicide and she reported the verbal threat but it got her nowhere.

Also just saying, Nursie, look at it this way if, as is suspected, the stalker had been inside the house and knew what M had in her medicine cabinet, well, a predator would be more likely to know which drugs are date rape drugs than we do. What would be the effects of a mixed cocktail of these 2 drugs if she were forced to swallow them?

Of course she might not have been raped. If it was a woman perp, she might have given that combo knowing too much can cause death and if LE and the coroner did their job then they would suspect a male.

Also just saying, Nursie, look at it this way if, as is suspected, the stalker had been inside the house and knew what M had in her medicine cabinet, well, a predator would be more likely to know which drugs are date rape drugs than we do. What would be the effects of a mixed cocktail of these 2 drugs if she were forced to swallow them?

if there were no pill frags in the stomach these were most likely ground into a powder/opened up

her autopsy (per the fax today) was five hours after death. Pill fragments would have been found in the stomach.

It also said blood was taken from the peripheral vein which I am also surprised at. (drugs could have been given much earlier depending on their half lives)

Herding Cats, C's profile pick is a shot of Morgan, coloring C's hair. That's why you thought C was a female. At first glance, I thought the same thing!

Gosh I want to go stand guard at their house with a GUN to protect them. LOL

if there were no pill frags in the stomach these were most likely ground into a powder/opened up

her autopsy (per the fax today) was five hours after death. Pill fragments would have been found in the stomach.

It also said blood was taken from the peripheral vein which I am also surprised at. (drugs could have been given much earlier depending on their half lives)

Thank you. It does say in the fax that the flexeril was found in the gastric contents so could it have been dissolved in a drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l