CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I have seen nothing but creative writing class, nothing of any substance. No new info, or any info to work with.

I also agree if LE has the video, they had to look at it and found nothing.

This. I've poured over all the posts here and at MI blog, we haven't been given one shred of evidence that can't be explained away as circumstantial or coincidental. A photograph of one footprint early on in the stalking, none after that. A cam picture of an unidentified person clearly standing by the vehicles parked in the driveway, not trying to hide at all. No police reports, medical records, autopsy documents. We've heard there is a video of someone running out of the yard that night, but we haven't seen it. Even if LE does mess up on occasion, I have enough faith in them that if there were actual video footage that clearly showed a person running out of the yard that night it would have been thoroughly investigated.

I tried to bring up one time how violent m's death would be on what she was ODed on ( suicide or murder) everything I found seems to lead me to believe it was a very violent death. Basically, you drown in your own spit while you are having seizure after seizure.

For some reason, it was bought to my attention that all drugs can cause this reaction. Maybe? But I was trying to explain how m *might* have died and what these drugs may cause.

IMO, doesn't really seem like the type you take, then just go to sleep, never to wake up again. I don't know many doctors that won't prescribe ambien to anybody. They are easy to get.

Personally, I ask myself if I Was going to kill myself, would I do it by grinding up A LOT of pills and drinking them, then adding more drugs to that....or would I just tell my dr. I couldn't sleep and get some ambien....or order if off the Internet??????

I've seen some post where maybe she borrowed from friends. Yeah, that's possible.....for a couple of pills. No person with pills (regular person or drug head) is going to give their whole pill supply to anybody. Maybe 3 or 4 at the most.

The most m's dr would have prescribed for ami is....maybe a 90 days supply, but usually 60 days. And there are a lot of insurance companies that won't pay for that long (mine will only do every 30 days) my hubby is diabetic insulin, and they will only give him a 60 day supply.

So...even if a friend gave m high doses of the meds....they would still be some what responsible for that criminal act. Giving meds that are prescribed to another person are illegal.

This is JMO of course.

I must state, each insurance company is different. Some will allow long term prescriptions.

Even the second opinion he stated undetermined.He couldnt come out and say murder. They need experts to come forth and state they think it was murder. Does anyone understand what Im saying from a legal aspect of what they are up against?

rollinginit,

I don't think everyone does the research before taking pills to die. If it makes you sleep, you die in your sleep, right?

I know junkies do not know they are going to asphyxiate. They wouldn't o.d. on it if they did. Saved one that way. I looked it up.

Even the second opinion he stated undetermined.He couldnt come out and say murder. They need experts to come forth and state they think it was murder. Does anyone understand what Im saying from a legal aspect of what they are up against?

They are doomed legally from what we know so far. There is nothing there to help the theory of murder.

JMO, and not trying to discourage anyone from working on this case nor trying to sway anyone's opionion, but the whole story needs to be told (quicker, much quicker). We're spinning our wheels, IMO, all caught up in speculation on few details.

And I say that with the utmost compassion for Toni and Steve, other family, and M's real friends. :hug: I'm not giving up on Morgan, but we need more info, even if it is "just" anecdotal.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but were any finger prints taken from the home?

I assume not since it wasn't declared a crime scene. Is it still possible to garner prints from the home now given the current tenants would comply? Would they still be viable and also, are the pill bottles still in possession of the Ingrams?

Sorry all if these are repeat questions, just haven't read every post but I certainly have tried lol

I guess some people plan their death. Others just say "Hell Ive had enough. done with it." and start looking for whats available.

If anyone did give her any meds they will never come forth and admit it.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but were any finger prints taken from the home?

I assume not since it wasn't declared a crime scene. Is it still possible to garner prints from the home now given the current tenants would comply? Would they still be viable and also, are the pill bottles still in possession of the Ingrams?

Sorry all if these are repeat questions, just haven't read every post but I certainly have tried lol

You are right, none would have been looked for. And, right again, can't look now.

I tried to bring up one time how violent m's death would be on what she was ODed on ( suicide or murder) everything I found seems to lead me to believe it was a very violent death. Basically, you drown in your own spit while you are having seizure after seizure.

For some reason, it was bought to my attention that all drugs can cause this reaction. Maybe? But I was trying to explain how m *might* have died and what these drugs may cause.

IMO, doesn't really seem like the type you take, then just go to sleep, never to wake up again. I don't know many doctors that won't prescribe ambien to anybody. They are easy to get.

Personally, I ask myself if I Was going to kill myself, would I do it by grinding up A LOT of pills and drinking them, then adding more drugs to that....or would I just tell my dr. I couldn't sleep and get some ambien....or order if off the Internet??????

I've seen some post where maybe she borrowed from friends. Yeah, that's possible.....for a couple of pills. No person with pills (regular person or drug head) is going to give their whole pill supply to anybody. Maybe 3 or 4 at the most.

The most m's dr would have prescribed for ami is....maybe a 90 days supply, but usually 60 days. And there are a lot of insurance companies that won't pay for that long (mine will only do every 30 days) my hubby is diabetic insulin, and they will only give him a 60 day supply.

So...even if a friend gave m high doses of the meds....they would still be some what responsible for that criminal act. Giving meds that are prescribed to another person are illegal.
This is JMO of course.

I must state, each insurance company is different. Some will allow long term prescriptions.

That is why I keep saying to find the "source" of the meds and a lot will be answered.

JMO, and not trying to discourage anyone from working on this case nor trying to sway anyone's opionion, but the whole story needs to be told (quicker, much quicker). We're spinning our wheels, IMO, all caught up in speculation on few details.

And I say that with the utmost compassion for Toni and Steve, other family, and M's real friends. :hug: I'm not giving up on Morgan, but we need more info, even if it is "just" anecdotal.

I agree with everything you said & I am trying to figure out how to say this without sounding disrespectful-b/c I certainly don't mean it that way.I'm afraid if she does not move up the process she will lose a lot of followers & people will not believe her story.KWIM

From Syra on the last thread: IDK-I guess I don't understand why people would go out & spend thousands of dollars on security to protect their family if no one was really stalking them & then to have your beautiful spiritual loving daughter die. I really don't see M compounding that sorrow on her parents by killing herself.KWIM

I don't see how they can be that focused on a stalker, spend that money on equipment and NOT immediately think there was foul play involved in her death.

I also don't see how all that equipment caught nothing definitive.

And as for hiding evidence of a suicide . . . what evidence? If she had a handful of pills she was hoarding, it's not like she necessarily had to have a bunch of bubble packs lying around. Was there a glass of water on her night stand? One her bathroom counter? We don't even know the condition of her body when it was found, much less the items in her room. Mom says first responders were shocked. Why? We haven't been given a lot of crucial information. Maybe as those things are revealed I'll change my views on this case, but as of now, I think it was suicide.

Everyone who commits suicide leaves behind a lot of pain. It's a very selfish act. We didn't know this girl, we don't know what she was really like, her innermost thoughts, her fears, her private struggles.

We know she was young, beautiful, and talented. What a tragic loss, no matter how it came about. But, because she was young and beautiful and talented, it's harder to imagine her taking her own life.

"It's a very selfish act." is not true at all. If you have a loved one that has committed suicide you would know that sometimes its the absolute LAST act a person does. Not picking on your post specifically, but people who say that generally have no idea or it hasn't happened to them on a close, personal level.

I've read as much as as possible and may have missed it...did Mom say why Morgan was cremated amongst such controversy over her death? Or did I read it wrong and she wasn't?

I've read as much as as possible and may have missed it...did Mom say why Morgan was cremated amongst such controversy over her death? Or did I read it wrong and she wasn't?

No-She said that is what Morgan wanted,but she regretted doing it

I agree with everything you said & I am trying to figure out how to say this without sounding disrespectful-b/c I certainly don't mean it that way.I feel if she does not move up the process she will lose a lot of followers & people will not believe her story.KWIM
I think we're stepping outside the special rules for this case (just realized it)...

So I'll just reiterate that I have so much compassion for Toni and Steve.

It's a big commitment for readers of the blog to get the day-by-day, one day or two (in real time and blog time) at a time...and to chase the comments and additional info sometimes posted in the comments. I'm not criticizing...I think they are working their way thru the grief, and technology of not just the cameras but the website/Wordpress. JMO. It's possible, IMO, that Toni has a wealth of info to try to make sense of...and can only do it in her own time. KWIM?

I jumped on this train. :) Am trying to figger out how to help. Meanwhile, am discussing it here.

I'm jumping off, as I feel that it can't be openly discussed and debated. I just don't know what I can say or not say. In fact, this is the third case this week where I feel this way.
Lucky me...it's only 2 for me. ;)

I'm still on Morgan's train. Please reconsider (altho I respect your decision)...we need your expertise..maybe just jump off the train but get back on when there is more info, hmmmm? :)

Along the lines of checking the iPhone for pics/texts...wonder if they've looked at the voice recording function...to see if there's any files in there.

Does anyone know how to search for online journals? The writer Morgan was she may have had one.There may be clues there.

I may get a little discouraged on this thread (bc my heart really hurts for the family)but I really do respect all the respectful comments and opinions on this thread.

That is how we help put the pieces together in this really weird puzzle.

I mostly hang out in the unidentified forum with my thick notebook, taking notes, but
this case has touched my heart.

Maybe it's bc I have a 20 yr old that sounds so much like m.

Anyway.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member