Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee was found at 8905, or just behind it, Caylee's birthday is 08/09/05. This one freaked me out.

~~~~
The landowners on each side of the street where Caylee's remains were found were the same two names as the invis-nanny's name .

NOT a coincidence--KC's invisible friend and coworker that worked with her at Universal was Juliette Lewis, actress that played a psychopathic serial killer from the movie Natural Born Killers.

NOT a coincidence--KC's invisible friend and coworker that worked with her at Universal was Juliette Lewis, actress that played a psychopathic serial killer from the movie Natural Born Killers.

Her father played by Rodney Dangerfield was molesting her. Woody Harrelson got revenge on the family by murdering them and taking her away on their killing spree.

I thought it was odd enough that Dominic had the last name of Casey, but today I learned that his middle name is Anthony!!
I saw it while searching through the Seminole Co civil dockets.

On either June 16th or 17th 2008, someone created a my space page, using the name Zenieda, with a dancing dora the exployer doll, who lives in Miami, DOB-2/19, and stated she is a pisces. Casey is a pisces born 3/19.

No one ( Ok, I don't count Baez) on this case is getting paid except the Anthony family.

Casey and her parents are the only people not doing this whole thing Pro Bono.
They have been raking it in for a couple of years.

Hello WS :)

These have been covered in this thread but I had to give my :twocents:

Caylee was found in the same type(brand)of canvas laundry bag found in the Anthony's garage. The same brand of duct tape was found with Caylee's remains as was used to hang "Caylee is Missing" posters and was found on a gas can belonging to George Anthony.

That Casey needed to borrow a neighbor's shovel during the time her daughter was missing. :rolleyes:

That Casey's car ran out of gas "two fridays in a row."

That Casey had to take a shower at JG's apartment during the time Caylee was "missing."

That Zanny was in a car accident, while Casey followed behind, during the time Zanny had taken Caylee from Casey for a while to "teach her a lesson."

That Dominic Casey decided to video tape very near, if not exactly where Caylee's remains would be found months later. That Cindy said she had already sent people to look in the woods and DC happened to video tape his trip to the woods. That George and Cindy and Casey were saying Caylee was alive but they were doing nothing to look for her.

That cadaver dogs got hits in the Anthony's back yard.

That Cindy called 911 to say the trunk of her daughter's car smells like a dead body and the speculation that Caylee's body was indeed inside Casey's car. That George and Lee both said the Pontiac smelled so bad they couldn't stand it: George driving it home in the rain from the tow yard and Lee standing in the garage with Casey while LE took statements from Cindy and George in the house. That Casey said something had "crawled up into her engine and died" and speculation that Caylee's decomposing body was in Casey's trunk.

That major news networks have published pictures of Caylee that only George, Cindy, Lee or Casey have the right to sell yet they claim they have never received any money from Caylee's death.

That chloroform keeps on popping up in Casey's life. On her computer(searches) and in her trunk.

After Caylee went "missing" Casey was dancing on poles, drinking, doing drugs and has seemed to show little to no emotion regarding the murder of her daughter.

That JB keeps on saying there is too much media attention being paid to this case and that Casey cannot get a fair trial because of it, yet he continues to show up on television speaking to the media about this trial. That Casey is not supposed to be on the internet yet she is upset because of the way people are talking about every thing she does.

That a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez filled out a card for Sawgrass apartments (circa) June 15-17th. The house names being Zenaida and Gonzalez. (These things make me think Caylee's murder was uber premeditated) In one of Lee's statements to LE he says Casey said she was on a "stake out" for a couple of days outside of Zenaida's apartment. Lee says he questioned whether she really did this because of the smell in the Pontiac. Lee says(paraphrased) "I didn't think she would put her daughter or herself through that." Meaning the smell. I don't think Casey did stake out Zanny's apt because there was no zanny and Caylee was already dead. But, I think Casey talking about staking out a house is telling. Maybe staking out her neighborhood gave her the names of the two properties, and maybe staking out Sawgrass apt. gave her Zenaida's name...

so these would be two HUGE coincidences. That two places Casey decides to "stake out" would result in both giving her the name(s) Zenaida and Gonzalez. Casey had also given the name ZFG in full to Richard Grund before Zenaida G. would have been at Sawgrass filling out a card.(I think this one might be a true coincidence and it is the one that drives me the most nuts). All the others are not really coincidences if you are of the opinion Casey is guilty. :angel:

...js...

Hello WS :)

These have been covered in this thread but I had to give my :twocents:

Caylee was found in the same type(brand)of canvas laundry bag found in the Anthony's garage. The same brand of duct tape was found with Caylee's remains as was used to hang "Caylee is Missing" posters and was found on a gas can belonging to George Anthony.

That Casey needed to borrow a neighbor's shovel during the time her daughter was missing. :rolleyes:

That Casey's car ran out of gas "two fridays in a row."

That Casey had to take a shower at JG's apartment during the time Caylee was "missing."

That Zanny was in a car accident, while Casey followed behind, during the time Zanny had taken Caylee from Casey for a while to "teach her a lesson."

That Dominic Casey decided to video tape very near, if not exactly where Caylee's remains would be found months later. That Cindy said she had already sent people to look in the woods and DC happened to video tape his trip to the woods. That George and Cindy and Casey were saying Caylee was alive but they were doing nothing to look for her.

That cadaver dogs got hits in the Anthony's back yard.

That Cindy called 911 to say the trunk of her daughter's car smells like a dead body and the speculation that Caylee's body was indeed inside Casey's car. That George and Lee both said the Pontiac smelled so bad they couldn't stand it: George driving it home in the rain from the tow yard and Lee standing in the garage with Casey while LE took statements from Cindy and George in the house. That Casey said something had "crawled up into her engine and died" and speculation that Caylee's decomposing body was in Casey's trunk.

That major news networks have published pictures of Caylee that only George, Cindy, Lee or Casey have the right to sell yet they claim they have never received any money from Caylee's death.

That chloroform keeps on popping up in Casey's life. On her computer(searches) and in her trunk.

After Caylee went "missing" Casey was dancing on poles, drinking, doing drugs and has seemed to show little to no emotion regarding the murder of her daughter.

That JB keeps on saying there is too much media attention being paid to this case and that Casey cannot get a fair trial because of it, yet he continues to show up on television speaking to the media about this trial. That Casey is not supposed to be on the internet yet she is upset because of the way people are talking about every thing she does.

That a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez filled out a card for Sawgrass apartments (circa) June 15-17th. The house names being Zenaida and Gonzalez. (These things make me think Caylee's murder was uber premeditated) In one of Lee's statements to LE he says Casey said she was on a "stake out" for a couple of days outside of Zenaida's apartment. Lee says he questioned whether she really did this because of the smell in the Pontiac. Lee says(paraphrased) "I didn't think she would put her daughter or herself through that." Meaning the smell. I don't think Casey did stake out Zanny's apt because there was no zanny and Caylee was already dead. But, I think Casey talking about staking out a house is telling. Maybe staking out her neighborhood gave her the names of the two properties, and maybe staking out Sawgrass apt. gave her Zenaida's name...

so these would be two HUGE coincidences. That two places Casey decides to "stake out" would result in both giving her the name(s) Zenaida and Gonzalez. Casey had also given the name ZFG in full to Richard Grund before Zenaida G. would have been at Sawgrass filling out a card.(I think this one might be a true coincidence and it is the one that drives me the most nuts). All the others are not really coincidences if you are of the opinion Casey is guilty. :angel:

...js...

Respectfully adjusted font

Chiquita71 awesome post!

I have a few to add:

Cindy has LA attempt to speak with Casey and get some info on where Caylee is. After Casey had talked with Lee; CA came into her room rather hysterically asking "Casey, what have you done?!" Of course this was after picking up the car smelling of death, which GA,CA & LA had observed. Also after LA's talk with Casey. IMO that 911 call declaring the car smelled of death was much more than an excited utterance. This was all before the 911 call was made.

One story that Casey told Tony as well as a few others; George was having an affair with some woman. Less than 2 years later a woman with the last name of Gonzales is said to have had an affair with george. Was it a simple coincidental lie?

LA's girlfriend was at the Anthony house right after Caylee's body was found and there when LE came with another search warrant. GA & CA at this time are on a plane coming back from the California taping of LKL where they announced they were at the time also following up on some leads on a live Caylee.

I thought it was odd enough that Dominic had the last name of Casey, but today I learned that his middle name is Anthony!!
I saw it while searching through the Seminole Co civil dockets.

You're kidding me. Just when you think there couldn't be another name coincidence in this case. :crosseyed: That is weird!

Oh, I respectfully wish you wouldn't do that.

If I want to refer to the post you are quoting, there is no way I can read that tiny bitty font, so I have to scroll back and forth. And then, if it is on another page, I will just ignore what you are saying, and it might be a gem!

I have the same problem with colored fonts - they are just hard to read for my old eyes.

Not trying to be snarky here - I just wanna be on an even playing field with all my fellow WSers. Thanks. :blowkiss:

Chiquita71 awesome post!

I have a few to add:

Cindy has LA attempt to speak with Casey and get some info on where Caylee is. After Casey had talked with Lee; CA came into her room rather hysterically asking "Casey, what have you done?!" Of course this was after picking up the car smelling of death, which GA,CA & LA had observed. Also after LA's talk with Casey. IMO that 911 call declaring the car smelled of death was much more than an excited utterance. This was all before the 911 call was made.

One story that Casey told Tony as well as a few others; George was having an affair with some woman. Less than 2 years later a woman with the last name of Gonzales is said to have had an affair with george. Was it a simple coincidental lie?

LA's girlfriend was at the Anthony house right after Caylee's body was found and there when LE came with another search warrant. GA & CA at this time are on a plane coming back from the California taping of LKL where they announced they were at the time also following up on some leads on a live Caylee.

Her last name is not Gonzales although she is said to fit the physical description.

I would think KC was quite aware of her neighbors names and when R Grund confronted her the two names may have just fit perfectly for her purposes. Something about the story she tells RG, too, is off about how she met ZFG through her friend at work JH. My guess is she knew the neighbors' names and just threw them together at a moments notice to fit in with her story. KC does that alot. jmo

The band-aid icon with the heart in the center, from her photo bucket account and the duct tape that was placed on poor Caylee's mouth, with the heart in the center. And many of her icons/images from there.:crazy::eek::furious:

I mentioned this a long time ago but can't remember if I ever posted it here on the coincidence thread! LOL-- the similarities between this case and the lyrics of the song "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover":
--make a new plan Stan
--no need to be coy Roy
"just listen to me"

no need to discuss much,
and
just drop off the key, Lee,
and get yourself free.

also
"I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued".
So far we don't have a "hop on the bus, Gus" or "slip out the back, Jack" that we know of though. ;) (Just happened to hear the song yesterday on the radio, it reminded me of this again!)

I mentioned this a long time ago but can't remember if I ever posted it here on the coincidence thread! LOL-- the similarities between this case and the lyrics of the song "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover":
--make a new plan Stan
--no need to be coy Roy
"just listen to me"

no need to discuss much,
and
and get yourself free.

also
So far we don't have a "hop on the bus, Gus" or "slip out the back, Jack" that we know of though. ;) (Just happened to hear the song yesterday on the radio, it reminded me of this again!)

BBM...no, it's look out for the bus, George.

--make a new plan Stan
--no need to be coy Roy
"just listen to me"

no need to discuss much,
and
and get yourself free.

also

But we DO have a "BLACK JACK" that she said slipped out of her purse right?????? HaHaHa

July 2008--KC gets busted (literally) as a result of CA's repeated phone calls to police...

July 2010--KC's lawyer gets busted (figuratively) as a result of RL's repeated phone calls from prison...

Just thought I would blow the dust off this old thread because the new evidence dump has me pondering on yet another meaningless coinicidence.

This is the fact that KC has such a weird knack for the use of things that are rare and/or unsual! Consider that the brand/type of duct tape found on the remains were so rare & special, and then see from the doc dump re. the journal entry where she wrote "03":

"the Penman Paper photojournals were a one-time specialty item distributed solely to Dollar General Stores in 2004"

One-time specialty item, eh? Irrelavant, but makes one raise an eyebrow a bit (or it would if I could do that w/o using my fingers!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme