GUILTY Conrad Murray Case - After The Trial & Verdict

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectfully snipped

While it may be true, and I can understand him feeling that way, anyone think this is in hopes of getting a "more gentle" sentence on the 29th?

Yes, merc7. That... and a better living arrangement until the sentencing!

Dr. White's contempt hearing is today. I wonder if he plans to show up.

Uh Oh. I wonder if Judge Pastor is going to set the tone on this hearing and briing up the 'crockumentary'?:banghead: Maybe HLN will give us the info, but doubt White is worthy of a televised hearing.

:seeya:I Thank oceanblueeyes and everyone here for all the information posted. I'm surprised about all this suicide talk and Murray's visitors. Never knew a prisoner could have company while in the hospital ward. Yes, I think this is another stunt for sympathy, I'm not so sure they'll keep him in the hospital ward until the 29th. They'll just put him on meds. I really don't think poor Conrad is going to just get probation, not after the stunts he pulled.:banghead:

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Good morning from the courthouse in downtown LA. Contempt of court hearing for defense expert Dr. Paul White to get underway at 8:30 am.

Dr. Paul White is present in court and represented by attorney Michael Flanagan. Judge is about to take the bench. David Walgren also here
5 minutes ago
ABC7 Murray Trial

Judge Michael Pastor denied our request for cameras in the courtroom, so there won't be any livestreaming, only tweets.
31 minutes ago

Good morning from the courthouse in downtown LA. Contempt of court hearing for defense expert Dr. Paul White to get underway at 8:30 am.

Dr. Paul White is present in court and represented by attorney Michael Flanagan. Judge is about to take the bench. David Walgren also here
5 minutes ago
ABC7 Murray Trial

Judge Michael Pastor denied our request for cameras in the courtroom, so there won't be any livestreaming, only tweets.
31 minutes ago

BBM. He needs an attorney for this? Why Flanagan? Isn't that this side of either collusion or conflict of interest? :waitasec:

BBM. He needs an attorney for this? Why Flanagan? Isn't that this side of either collusion or conflict of interest? :waitasec:

I think he is entitled to an attorney for the contempt hearing but his choice isn't the best one, IMO.

OHHH. But don't you see, BigMomma.... The Defense Team, the DT's witnesses, & CM think the law,
Judge Pastor's admonitions, court rules and conflicts-of-interest do NOT pertain to them!!
<<rolls eyes>>

IMO

OHHH. But don't you see, BigMomma.... The Defense Team, the DT's witnesses, & CM think the law,
Judge Pastor's admonitions, court rules and conflicts-of-interest do NOT pertain to them!!
<<rolls eyes>>

IMO

I know. It's almost laughable, the antics they have all pulled at one time or another. I just chalk this Flanagan and White combo up to saving a dollar. It's funny though White was just a paid consultant and an expert, now a defendant in trouble. Still rubs me wrong he was allowed to stay in the courtroom while Dr. Shafer spoke.

Never saw so much sense of entitlement and egotisical behavior since the FL. trial.

No updates from the court room yet. I'm really anxious to hear what Judge Pastor does with this contempt issue.

Judge Michael Pastor fined Dr. Paul White $250 for directly violating court order. Details coming...
30 seconds ago

No updates from the court room yet. I'm really anxious to hear what Judge Pastor does with this contempt issue.

:seeya: Thanks so much for the updates. I'm trying to stay away from tv today. Just caught what you posted about Walgren being there too :rocker:. I won't doubt he'll bring up this crock u mentary. This is what happens when kids don't behave:floorlaugh:. To be a fly on a wall this morning :innocent:

Thanks, Talina. I'm anxious, too!!

I keep coming back here for any updates.

Even a post of "No updates yet" is greatly appreciated.
Otherwise, I spend too much time looking for it elsewhere. :)

Judge Michael Pastor fined Dr. Paul White $250 for directly violating court order. Details coming...
30 seconds ago

Thanx, Talina..

That's all the fine was???

LOL - I wonder what his legal fees to Flanagan are?

Oh Yeah. Flanagan owes White... right? :waitasec:

Changing gears here a bit. Late last night I was reading poor Murphy's bio that TMZ provides on their site-I take a lot of what TMZ prints with a large grain of salt. Off to the side of this page there were some Tweets from Murphy. One of them said something about not being interested in doing anything in the media. That was Tweeted about 400 days ago. The little pissant lied AGAIN. He did go media crazy at the same time he tweeted this entry. I sure hope all this comes out in discovery when he is sentenced.

I forget, but didn't White also get fined $1,000 prior? Or was that for 1 of the attorneys?

Thanx, Talina..

That's all the fine was???

So far, that's all we know. Still waiting on the details to come as the tweet suggest. They must still be in the hearing since nothing has come since that tweet.

Changing gears here a bit. Late last night I was reading poor Murphy's bio that TMZ provides on their site-I take a lot of what TMZ prints with a large grain of salt. Off to the side of this page there were some Tweets from Murphy. One of them said something about not being interested in doing anything in the media. That was Tweeted about 400 days ago. The little pissant lied AGAIN. He did go media crazy at the same time he tweeted this entry. I sure hope all this comes out in discovery when he is sentenced.

I forget, but didn't White also get fined $1,000 prior? Or was that for 1 of the attorneys?

That $1,000 was confusing to me at the time. Judge Pastor mentioned a $1,000 fine but then said he'd deal with it at the contempt hearing matter that was already scheduled for Dr. White. I don't think Dr. White was actually fined the $1,000 but threatened with that is what it could be (like a warning shot across the bow to straighten up) IMO.

So far, that's all we know. Still waiting on the details to come as the tweet suggest. They must still be in the hearing since nothing has come since that tweet.

Thank you, Talina!! :)

P.S. I love it when someone reads tweets, because I don't.

Not even my friends' & family's tweets.

I like my reading material to be easy to read, easy to understand,
easy to follow... and without all the abbreviations and all the #s, and @s, and *s.

I'm just too old, too blonde ... and too lazy to figure it all out! :)

Thank you, Talina!! :)

P.S. I love it when someone reads tweets, because I don't.

Not even my friends' & family's tweets.

I like my reading material to be easy to read, easy to understand,
easy to follow... and without all the abbreviations and all the #s, and @s, and *s.

I'm just too old, too blonde ... and too lazy to figure it all out! :)

I just read some of the ones that I know follow trials I'm watching. I don't tweet myself nor have a tweet account. I just pull up their tweets on the internet.

:)

No further updates yet. Someone is really long winded in that hearing. Oh wait..nvm Flanagan is his attorney.

I just read some of the ones that I know follow trials I'm watching. I don't tweet myself nor have a tweet account. I just pull up their tweets on the internet.

:)

I don't tweet, or do FB, My space or any of that. I'll read whatever somebody posted via tweet, but was surprised just the same to find out poor Murphy tweeted. Seems he has a hard time keeping to himself when prior, he wouldn't talk for nothing, it's all about Murphy. Maybe the Crockumentary should have been titled The Dr. and His Inflated Lying Ego. :crazy:

BTW, have any of the posters here gone into L.A. to show their support at the courthouse during the trial? If so, Thank you for doing that! I only live maybe 20 minutes from L.A., but have not stepped foot down there in years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back