Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I was just about to say “So what if sonny hates you and sees you as the Grinch. Better a Grinch than an intubated Marilyn!” :mad: So I’m glad you were able to present the idea that your husband loved and will keep you safe and anxiety free. Good for you! But we need to be unafraid to make enemies when push comes to shove IMO. If someone is going to be mad at me because I don’t want to risk having them in my home they aren’t true family or friends. Again JMO.

Hugs! :)

Hugs to you Lilibet too-- you made me laugh!! an intubated Marilyn is what
I was afraid of-- Happy Thanksgiving and be safe!!!!

That is a brilliant suggestion! We bought an air purifier at the beginning of the pandemic. We keep it in the master bedroom but can easily relocate the unit if necessary. We will move it to the kitchen/dining area on Thanksgiving where everyone will gather for dinner. We have never allowed anyone to smoke in our home and usually make smokers go down the basement. There isn't enough "seating" in the basement, so if it's not too cold, they can sit on the deck. I will ask my sister to bring her space heater that we can plug in outdoors as long as there's no precipitation. I have several fleecy throws to sit on or bundle up. It's supposed to be @45* in metro Detroit on Thanksgiving, and with a 5-month-old baby here, I don't think we'll want to open windows.

See, this is my favorite thing about Websleuths. We can "sleuth" ideas to help one another, as @Sundog did for @ilovewings and you feel I did for you.

What a lovely and caring community.

Happy and SAFE Thanksgiving to all.

I'm thankful that all the adults in my family have three shots of Moderna or Pfizer, and that I'll fly to Florida to see my parents who are nearly 90 and not well. Even though I don't want to be on a plane or in airports at all! But last Thanksgiving there was no vaccine, so for this I give thanks.

See, this is my favorite thing about Websleuths. We can "sleuth" ideas to help one another, as @Sundog did for @ilovewings and you feel I did for you.

What a lovely and caring community.

Happy and SAFE Thanksgiving to all.

I'm thankful that all the adults in my family have three shots of Moderna or Pfizer, and that I'll fly to Florida to see my parents who are nearly 90 and not well. Even though I don't want to be on a plane or in airports at all! But last Thanksgiving there was no vaccine, so for this I give thanks.

I consider the vaccine a miracle---think of the toll of this scourge on humanity
without it!!!!!

What is an

intubated Marilyn?

(later)

Oh wait, never mind.

Must be a reference to Marilyn Munster who would have been overly polite enough to let Covid relatives and friends come over for Holiday Dinners making her sick.

HA!

b45c6deda467c775398afb8086f2f1e3--app.jpg

Happy Holidays from Marilyn Munster

Marilyn Munster

Last edited:
Michigan township closes schools due to staff having 'negative reaction' to COVID-19 booster shot

Appreciate the sharing.

Please continue to share your Covid booster shot side effects here. Thank you.

Unfortunately this article doesn't explain what these side effects are.
Hmm, I wonder what constitutes a "large number?"
Or if it's just.. several and as stated there, they're already short staffed like many schools are.

And when it says the clinic was over the weekend, if it was done on a Sunday - I could see quite a few calling out. I felt like garbage after my 2nd dose.

Hmm, I wonder what constitutes a "large number?"
Or if it's just.. several and as stated there, they're already short staffed like many schools are.

And when it says the clinic was over the weekend, if it was done on a Sunday - I could see quite a few calling out. I felt like garbage after my 2nd dose.

Thanks, this adds some perspective to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt