Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
COVID-19 No-Fly Zone A Year And Counting For Biopharma Supply Chains

One industry source told me: “Actually, I don't think anybody has less than a year of finished product warehoused. At the companies I’ve worked, 15 to 18 months was typical for all commercial products.”

but

Pharma flies product around the world in the cargo hold of the same flights you and I take for our leisure and business.

So, do we think accurate info is going to be available to the public?
I think past behavior is the best indication of future behavior but we can hope.

By behavior I mean policy making Decisions..
Eta: I am not sure we have accurate information to give. At least as far as numbers go in the US.

Last edited:
We just received this:
Mastering Coronavirus &
Covid-19 Legal Issues CLE
snipped

Key Agenda Points View Complete Agenda

Overview of the Legal Issues involving the Coronavirus/Covid-19
  • Critical Legal Challenges facing Governments, Companies, Workplaces, & Individuals
  • Legal Concerns relating to Employee & Customer Safety
  • Effectively Advising on Contract & Insurance Claims
  • Developments related to Personal Liability
  • Issues faced by Employers
  • Understanding Federal, State, & International Regulations
  • Legal Advice involving Corporate Responsibility
  • Civil Liberties
  • Ethical Legal Issues
  • Effective Commercial & Civil Litigation Practices
  • Legal Issues involving Supply Chain & Distribution
  • Interactive Question & Answer Session with the Experts
Mastering Coronavirus & Covid-19 Legal Issues CLE - Telephonic Seminar - Final Call for Early Bird Discount - The Rossdale Group, LLC - A National Leader in Attorney Education

I guess it was just a matter of time
IMO

Journalists fear contracting virus as coverage increasingly criticized

The Washington Post has asked reporters who covered CPAC to self-quarantine for seven days, since someone at the conservative conference was infected with the virus. Politico and the Daily Beast have asked its reporters who covered the gathering in suburban Maryland to work remotely. (Several members of Congress are self-quarantining after attending CPAC, and that includes Mark Meadows, President Trump’s incoming chief of staff.)

Katie Couric tweeted that she had been with Rick Cotton, head of the New York and New Jersey Port Authority, over the weekend, and wished him well after he had contracted the virus. Many people demanded to know why she hadn’t immediately self-quarantined. Couric said she’d only had a 90-second conversation with no physical contact, and her doctor and health officials said there was no need for a quarantine, but that she would be cautious and work from home.

New measures to stop the spread of coronavirus in Spain's "significant transmission areas" take effect today, with more than 1.5 million students affected in Madrid alone. Quarantine measures imposed in Spain will affect more than 1.5 million students and their families

New measures to stop the spread of coronavirus in Spain's "significant transmission areas" take effect today, with more than 1.5 million students affected in Madrid alone.

All schools, nurseries, universities will remain closed for 15 days in the regions of Madrid (where 3,650 institutions will close) and La Rioja, and the Basque cities of Vitoria and Labastida. Four schools in the region of Asturias will close, too.

The Spanish government asked companies to allow employees to work from home where possible and be flexible with hours. It said it will help families financially so they can cover the cost of childcare while these measures are in place

Gov. Andrew Cuomo,said the federal response to the coronavirus outbreak could be the "public health version of Hurricane Katrina."

"We knew this was happening in November and December. We watched China. China did something like 200,000 tests per day. South Korea did about 15,000 tests per day. The United States has only done about 5,000 tests to date," Cuomo said. "The retrospective is going to be damning."

Cuomo: Fed COVID-19 Response May Be ‘Public Health Version of Hurricane Katrina’

Must-watch at 9:30amET today: House Oversight Committee hearing on #COVID19 response.
Fauci
Redfield
Kadlec
DoD's Terry Rauch
GAO's Chris Currie
Coronavirus Preparedness and Response

Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney says witnesses have been called by Pres & VP to urgent meeting at White House and must leave by 11:45pmET (hearing had been planned to go until 1pmET) #COVID19

The problem that I am reading from the college alerts are that students AND staff have upcoming spring break and most will travel either home or to vacation destinations. The schools are afraid the students or staff will acquire the virus and bring it back to campus.

Staff and administrators don't get time off at spring break, just faculty and students, just to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot