Countdown to Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Gawd you guys. Please pray that I have the strength to watch this. I feel myself pulling away & I'm not liking this feeling. Hubby says it's bringing focus to my brother's case, but I just don't know. :(

Sweetie... I know for a fact that you have alot of support! I have been reading here and lurking for a very long time before I registered. This is a moment where I am so glad that I did. Please do not pull away! We need you. I am in awe of your strength~ :hug: You should be very proud of it!

27 Days until jury selection! 35 Days until trial Casey!

:great::great::great::great:

Oh Gawd you guys. Please pray that I have the strength to watch this. I feel myself pulling away & I'm not liking this feeling. Hubby says it's bringing focus to my brother's case, but I just don't know. :(

I'm sorry you are feeling like that, Tulessa. Hang in there. You'll have the support of all of us here and I have a feeling you won't be the only one having trouble with parts of this trial. We'll all help each other.

You know, I think as the trial opens and the prosecution lays out its arguments there will be a lot of us sick, sick in heart and in body. Even though we have covered this...talked about pizza, joked about squirrels, got angry at lies and deceit...when it comes down to having the whole thing laid out like LDB and JA are going to do...it is going to be hard.

There will be tears and anger and we will need this forum to be able to help each other cope.

Trial date for my brother's murderer, October the third! :great:

I didn't know where else to post this & I'm as happy as a duck on a June bug!!

JC Penny video is included in that list, as well as a bunch of Home Depot videos from earlier (May). Ok, now I'm getting antsy. When will the videos be released to the public? I think Caylee should be on the Cheesecake Factory video, I know it won't be the "last' photos taken of her, that was at the nursing home and thank GOD we have that, but I'm sure we'll all have a good cry when we do see it.

JC Penny video is included in that list, as well as a bunch of Home Depot videos from earlier (May). Ok, now I'm getting antsy. When will the videos be released to the public? I think Caylee should be on the Cheesecake Factory video, I know it won't be the "last' photos taken of her, that was at the nursing home and thank GOD we have that, but I'm sure we'll all have a good cry when we do see it.

those videos must be very important, I am dying to see them....the cheesecake factory video....I'm gonna cry my heart out....I am almost afraid to see how ICA treated caylee when she thought no one was "watching" but as it was in public and with TL I am sure she played nice....but still :(

26 Days until jury selection! 34 Days until trial Casey!

:great::great::great::great:

wonder whats up with May 29th Home Depot.......do we know that already and I have just missed it??

Here is a list of the videos/photos the SA plans to use in their case.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27520527/detail.html

What happened to Caylee's autopsy photos? Isn't the State going to show the duct tape on Caylee's face??? How Dr. G had to cut that duct tape out of Caylee's matted hair?

This is the most important aspect in this case and the reason why the DP is there...I want most for the A clan to see what Caylee was reduced to...this might just drive the point home for them...KWIM? CA wants the truth, so give it to her...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I know this is not the right place to ask this, but I can't find a right place.
Is there a thread or a 'calendar' here of court dates before the trial? I never know when there's going to be a court hearing .

You can do it Tulessa - over and over again we have seen your true strength on the board.

I too can feel myself pulling away from the board and the case - but part of it for me is we are coming down to the wire and I see many people panicking and expressing much more fear that ICA may get a lessor sentence or by some miracle - would actually walk.

I realize this is just performance anxiety, just as we would feel before making a big sales presentation, or an important meeting where we would play a lead role, or just before a "difficult" conversation with a good friend. We've done our homework, combed through the evidence over and over again, but are so committed to a guilty verdict, we are dealing with pre-performance heebie jeebies. But nonetheless, it is hard to read when we have been united and come so far.

Keep the faith Tulessa - you can do this, for Caylee. We're here for you as we find justice for Caylee and we'll be here for you as you find justice for your brother.

Vinnie Politan...countdown to trial

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIAzIbBatCE[/ame]

Legal heads feel one week is too short to pick a jury for ICA's murder trial. Is His Honor being unrealistic or does his experience along with CMason's will have this done in 4-5 days??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I wish we had updated jail visit logs and canteen purchases. I wonder if the bean dip and other junk food purchases have dramatically increased. :)

You can do it Tulessa - over and over again we have seen your true strength on the board.

I too can feel myself pulling away from the board and the case - but part of it for me is we are coming down to the wire and I see many people panicking and expressing much more fear that ICA may get a lessor sentence or by some miracle - would actually walk.

I realize this is just performance anxiety, just as we would feel before making a big sales presentation, or an important meeting where we would play a lead role, or just before a "difficult" conversation with a good friend. We've done our homework, combed through the evidence over and over again, but are so committed to a guilty verdict, we are dealing with pre-performance heebie jeebies. But nonetheless, it is hard to read when we have been united and come so far.

Keep the faith Tulessa - you can do this, for Caylee. We're here for you as we find justice for Caylee and we'll be here for you as you find justice for your brother.

I think part of my apprehension is due to the O.J. trial...at the time I vowed never to get involved with another case, but that didn't happen. And now, with him in jail...there is a tiny bit of justice, plus look at him now, no one wants anything to do with him, he's shunned, no longer a super star just a common criminal . He deserved the DP IMO, but in a way he's serving a life sentence. He'll never be in the spot lite again unless it's due to criminal behavior.
Yesterday I was pondering ICA and realized something, if she walks, like O.J., just where will she go...who would hire her, who would want a relationship with her? IMO her sentence would be confined at home with CA..under her rule. I got a little bit of happiness with that thought and decided am not going to stress this...cause if she doesn't 'pay for her deed' in this life, she surely will in the next.
Just my thoughts to soothe the stress, worries and 'what if's' ...

I think part of my apprehension is due to the O.J. trial...at the time I vowed never to get involved with another case, but that didn't happen. And now, with him in jail...there is a tiny bit of justice, plus look at him now, no one wants anything to do with him, he's shunned, no longer a super star just a common criminal . He deserved the DP IMO, but in a way he's serving a life sentence. He'll never be in the spot lite again unless it's due to criminal behavior.
Yesterday I was pondering ICA and realized something, if she walks, like O.J., just where will she go...who would hire her, who would want a relationship with her? IMO her sentence would be confined at home with CA..under her rule. I got a little bit of happiness with that thought and decided am not going to stress this...cause if she doesn't 'pay for her deed' in this life, she surely will in the next.

Yes, I do understand little lulu, however even Olympic athletes are advised to focus on their successes rather than their failures just before the starting gun.

And the prosecution team of LDB and JA are head and shoulders above Marcia Clarke and what's his name in ability, thoroughness, drive and presentation skills.

little lulu- im RIGHT there w/ you. oj walked on nicole simpson murder trial. i fear the same thing could happen w/ orlandos oj/ aka ica... sure oj got busted for something else( robbery) but IMO, he was free too long, he should have been behind bars all along.. i pray justice for caylee will be carried out,and fufilled, THIS TRIAL COMING UP< THIS LIFETIME!!!! forget her getting hers/karma in the next life!
i fear that ica could find a decent life IF she is aquitted, not quilty, what ever. she is still young,some may find her attractive, could lose the jailhouse weight gain,or even change up her appearance(she seems to be like a style chamelon,with the different hair cuts ive seen pics of, and she could definately color it too, possibly relocate somewhere, where not very many people are aware of the case, and she could have her beautiful life, SCOTT FREE!
praying for justice for caylee, again in THIS LIFETIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez