Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA LOL!

No one make my jiggle the bed my poor hubby, who has admitted I am officially crazy, is trying to sleep

Lol, mine too. I kept asking, "What do you see in this picture? No, look at it this way. No, this way." He says, " I don't even SEE a da** picture."

Okay, I figured out how to draw on the picture! WOO! I put an arrow pointing to the top of the 'child's' head. I really am starting to feel like I'm losing my mind. I hope this helps some people visualize what I "see" ;)

sorry I can't figure out how to imbed a picture

so here is a link to the photobucket thingie, forgive me I'm such a newb.

http://s541.photobucket.com/albums/gg387/PoorCollegeNinja/?action=view&current=caylee.jpg

I went into paint and drew an outline; I think you and I are seeing the same thing. It looks like a baby standing on a chair or couch, in a tee shirt and diaper, looking straight into the camera. Sorry for my cartoony rendition, lol.

caylee.jpg

caylee-1.jpg

I am going to say that in cases like this the mind can really fool us into seeing imagery that isn't there. I have no idea if what I'm seeing is accurate, I do know that there certainly is a rectangle there, whether it's even a picture is debatable.

Hi there,

I've given it my best, and did see the bag back further beyond those two trees, the one with ivy and then the skinny multi-trunked one.

A skull. Guess I'm a bit off as the only one I see is the superimposed one down in the left corner.

I saw the closeup of what was said to be a skull that looked like it had hair, even bangs tho I hate to admit that. LOL And the rest of the hair looked like what ragee songsters have, those soft long curls. See, I'm definitely off.

But I do agree with whoever said the skull would not be white. They are only that way after washed carefully with a brush and a strong soap, or else boiled in the ME's lab from what I've seen. I agree it would be a dark brown.

I have just red thru this whole thread and would like to thank everyone who has so devotedly worked their as*es off putting up these photos, analyzing them and also those who gave us all their creative ideas on what to make of them.

xoxoxoxo Scandi

Does that white circle thing represent a FIND? It's very close to what may be a book.. I do see what may be a photo of an older man (?) beside it..Nearby that looks like it may be a dead mouse?

EDIT..Looking again the 'old man' may be a priest..a prayer card?

Gee, for a minute I thought people were going a bit nutty saying they saw faces, but now I see what ya'll are talking about.
I have used someone elses pic with the red circle marking the area.
I have added to it in black.
Where the tip of the arrow is looks to me like a glass bottle, the lid being right at the tip of the arrow.
The dots outline the photo, or what I think definately looks like one.
so now i get what you mean, and apolgise for thinking you guys were going crazy, lol.
Guypic.jpg

ETA_ it looks just like that pic of caylee standing on the lounge to me. I'll see if i can find the one i mean.

The pic of Caylee in the corner looks kinda like the one with her with her thumb to her head. Someone one this forum has it in their sig.

That's what I saw too shelbar,an older picture though,like from the 1940's or so. That's what I think I'm seeing,and hoping I'm not having a "shooter behind the grassy knoll" moment.

This particular pic reminds me of a pic taken of either my mom or dad - probably in the early 30's. My dad would have been 84 this year.

Ok. Can we just maybe take one (or two or seven) steps back????? Yes! I see the book!!! But I see NO crown, hat, man, woman, picture, dog, cat, fish, gerbil, hamster, Elvis, DB Cooper, Atlantis, the big dipper, man on mars, El Chupacabra, the moth man, nada. NOT trying to be snarky. I have been on this thread ALL night and I have seen no "dog man" no "gerbil" ALL I'm saying is....I believe we need to step back. These are NOT INK blots. This is live vegetation and I can see where the mind can get carried away. Lets not lose focus of that. The fact is..............Caylee has been found. That's all I care about.
Of course you are right and we have certainly gotten carried away, I made a new thread for serious discussion and made this the casual thread :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76732

LE took a large picture frame out of the house. I wonder if it was the same as one of these pictures? It looked like the back cover had been cut out of it, so I thought something was hidden in it, but it may be something to do with these pictures.

Ok so some say that photo is a old time photo taken in the 30's 40's some say its a child standing on a chair ? cot ? etc

But the photo ON the book is for me like a pic I have seen of caylee

Does anyone have the link to caylees photos ? I forget the name of it
Its not photobucket but its where all the photos of Casey and Caylee have been uploaded to OH And also where the Docs have been uploaded too

I wonder how long it will take Cindy to appear on TV with the famous book? LOL as if there is only one in the world?:confused::crazy:

Ummm guys, not to rain on this parade, and while it is possible that this is Caylee's book, I think it would be remiss to not point out that the site in question is ACROSS THE STREET FROM AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. A good source of lots of books with duckies and puppies and squirrels that get lost and tossed out of bus windows etc.

I can see the man or what it looks to be a man in a photo but I would imagine there are lots of stuff around this area after the rains etc...just debris from everywhere, IMO

Oh, man, I hope that's all this stuff is.
Maybe it's not an old picture of a guy, maybe its a guy dressed in old-fashioned clothes, like those pictures they do in say, oh, theme-parks.

I hope this isn't a private mass burial ground.:eek:

Of course you are right and we have certainly gotten carried away, I made a new thread for serious discussion and made this the casual thread :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76732

Jbean (geesh I went to write beam again) I don't understand why ?
This is a serious thread apart from the people who have been making fun of those people who have spoken of Apparitions and Orbs and photos and skulls...
By speaking of those things it doesnt make it any less serious.
Taking the mick out of someone for believing it or seeing it yes that is not nice, but this thread is serious too

I don't understand what having two threads is going to do except confuse people and get them posting the same stuff again..

LE took a large picture frame out of the house. I wonder if it was the same as one of these pictures? It looked like the back cover had been cut out of it, so I thought something was hidden in it, but it may be something to do with these pictures.

TURBO, Could you post a seperate shot of that, maybe a bit more on the book. You are a
12.gif

I wonder if that is a photo of Caylee's dad to the right. It looks like he could be of Casey's ILK, a guy she would hang with, or maybe a photo of her real dad. A man from her family that was loose in that book. Something maybe Grandma Cindy had given to Caylee.

Don't laugh, please!
muttley.gif

Jbean (geesh I went to write beam again) I don't understand why ?
This is a serious thread apart from the people who have been making fun of those people who have spoken of Apparitions and Orbs and photos and skulls...
By speaking of those things it doesnt make it any less serious.
Taking the mick out of someone for believing it or seeing it yes that is not nice, but this thread is serious too

I don't understand what having two threads is going to do except confuse people and get them posting the same stuff again..

Well, I am respectful of your opinions, but when I see "dog man" and talk of gerbils that KC buried YEARS ago circled on Photoshop...the thread tends to lose all credibility for me. Sorry.

I went into paint and drew an outline; I think you and I are seeing the same thing. It looks like a baby standing on a chair or couch, in a tee shirt and diaper, looking straight into the camera. Sorry for my cartoony rendition, lol.

caylee.jpg

caylee-1.jpg

I am going to say that in cases like this the mind can really fool us into seeing imagery that isn't there. I have no idea if what I'm seeing is accurate, I do know that there certainly is a rectangle there, whether it's even a picture is debatable.

I am seeing the same thing, except to me it looks like no clothes, just a diaper, or underwear.

Well, I am respectful of your opinions, but when I see "dog man" and talk of gerbils that KC buried YEARS ago circled on Photoshop...the thread tends to lose all credibility for me. Sorry.

yep, i'm afraid i have to agree..and i apologized about the orb thing, some just won't let it go though.

caylee.jpg

caylee-1.jpg

This is EXACTLY what I am seeing! I'm so glad you can do the outline thing. I feel so much better, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop