Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition, further down in those same documents - Crystal filed for two pickup orders in September with the courts and those were both denied.

More documentation that she was trying to get her children! THANKS AGAIN!!!!

I remember her comment about the car being blocked in, and that he was worried the children would be kidnapped, and then HaLeigh was. :(

I remember her comment about the car being blocked in, and that he was worried the children would be kidnapped, and then HaLeigh was. :(

I always wonder why if Crystal did do this, why did she take the child who has the medical problems, and why if she was a deadbeat mom before, why is she going to take a child, hide her, pay for everything, expensive under the table medical care, probably someone to guard her while she goes to events and stuff- I just dont get the motive-

Thanks, Flossie........that's the statement people make over and over and over and over ad nauseum. I knew someone else would remember exactly how it was worded.

Poor girl. First she tries to get her children back because via State of FL law the product of unwed parents belongs to the mother, and then the father makes it hard for her to see the children unless it's under his strict control including but not limited to blocking in her vehicle so she cannot leave with the children. It's always been about control. Ronald wants to control every. thing.

Not one of us knows what there relationship was like during that time period. RC allowed her to see the children, he went thru the proper channels and filed for custody, except for the not returning them the one time right after custody was awarded, Crystal seems to have been content with these arrangements as she made no attempt to get them changed. Does not mean she loves her children any less just indicates to me that this arrangement worked for her and she was ok with the visitation schedule the way it was set by the courts.

Thanks, Flossie........that's the statement people make over and over and over and over ad nauseum. I knew someone else would remember exactly how it was worded.

Poor girl. First she tries to get her children back because via State of FL law the product of unwed parents belongs to the mother, and then the father makes it hard for her to see the children unless it's under his strict control including but not limited to blocking in her vehicle so she cannot leave with the children. It's always been about control. Ronald wants to control every. thing.

Ronald didn't control everything....he put the matter in the hands of the Court, and the Court made the decision who was awarded custody. Crystal has been represented by lawyers for some months now and has not sought to have the order overturned, nor has she sought full time custody of Jr. IMO, that speaks volumes and I don't get why everyone keeps saying the Judge was out to get Crystal....jeesh....how is that helping to find Haleigh?

I always wonder why if Crystal did do this, why did she take the child who has the medical problems, and why if she was a deadbeat mom before, why is she going to take a child, hide her, pay for everything, expensive under the table medical care, probably someone to guard her while she goes to events and stuff- I just dont get the motive-

Do you think Crystal took her? I don't. Not sure what you mean by expensive medical care and guards and paying for things??

texasmommy...thx so much for taking the time over the last couple days to post the links to those videos again....I hadn't seen them for months and I think it was a big help to see them again.

She comes across to me as faking any of the crying she manages to do....most of the interviews, she seems to want the focus to be on her, rather than on Haleigh. And being reminded of the fact she was probably served with the Court docs just before Haleigh disappeared, really has me wondering about her again.

With TES coming back this week to search for Haleigh, I fear Crystal will pull a stunt to try to take the focus off finding Haleigh again. Why does she have such a knack for doing that?

Its called an agenda. :blowkiss:
I also ran across this and wanted to refresh our memories.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18706639/detail.html
Notice Johnny's refrence to Caleey Anthony. This is dated febuary 13th

Not one of us knows what there relationship was like during that time period. RC allowed her to see the children, he went thru the proper channels and filed for custody, except for the not returning them the one time right after custody was awarded, Crystal seems to have been content with these arrangements as she made no attempt to get them changed. Does not mean she loves her children any less just indicates to me that this arrangement worked for her and she was ok with the visitation schedule the way it was set by the courts.

I agree 100%.

Crystal testified she was allowed to see the children.

Here is a clipped segment from the custody documents. The judge is speaking to Crystal about asking Ron to bring the children home. Crystal said she asked. The judge then asks if she undertook any court actions to require it. Her answer - "no".

didntdemand.jpg

I meant "honest living" So I am not sure what was so dishonest about all the other years he didn't work, but you can hear it from Ron in lots of videos where he states he was just trying to make and honest living and someone took his child.

Can I offer you a shovel to finish the digging and bury it all ready. It is irelivant to the the crime of abducting Haleigh from her bed and and hidding her for now 6 months. Please:blowkiss:

Can I offer you a shovel to finish the digging and bury it all ready. It is irelivant to the the crime of abducting Haleigh from her bed and and hidding her for now 6 months. Please:blowkiss:

I think its important, if Haleigh was abducted because Ron owed a debt to someone in his past dishonest lifestyle. I think all angles should be looked at. Isn't this place about sleuthing?

Thanks, Busy. That further supports my belief that Ronald Cummings kept the children away from their mother illegally. Bless you for clearing that up!

Debs, if a women is using cocain before or after having a child and we know for certain up to Jr. was 6 months old and still allegedly was using, wh o in their right mind would return the children or grant her custody. Motherhood= unselfish resposibility , sometimes for life!!!!!!. MIO

I think its important, if Haleigh was abducted because Ron owed a debt to someone in his past dishonest lifestyle. I think all angles should be looked at. Isn't this place about sleuthing?

Hi and welcome to ws. I can not speak for everyone ,but, i have been here as an addict from the begining and finally became a member in march and by the way it is still an obsession of mine to know where this child is. IMO defence I have researched more about abductions and criminal profiles and abduction investigation tools to believe I am able to come to a logical educated opinion. IMVVVHO opinion this crime is not in revenge for a dishonest lifestyle Ron has lead ,but, the love life he has had and the revenge of the women from his past and you can add in a few parents and friends of these two women that find them as victim as well.

Debs, if a women is using cocain before or after having a child and we know for certain up to Jr. was 6 months old and still allegedly was using, wh o in their right mind would return the children or grant her custody. Motherhood= unselfish resposibility , sometimes for life!!!!!!. MIO

Was Crystal not with Ronald when she was pregnant for Junior? If she was with Ronald, how do you think she was getting it, I assume they lived together?

the only debt that i know was owed was by crystal and Haleigh going missing that seemed to get paid .

my key from day one has been the child support, and even more so after i learned it was 12,000 instead of 4,000

Its called an agenda. :blowkiss:
I also ran across this and wanted to refresh our memories.
Notice Johnny's refrence to Caleey Anthony. This is dated febuary 13th

I find this statement in the article very curious....I do hope LE have looked into whether or not CS had taken out a life insurance policy on Haleigh...if she had, that would be odd given she wasn't even paying child support for her. Things that make you go hmmmm....

Haleigh's mother claimed to have purchased a whole-life insurance policy for her and the children. However, investigators said they have no information about the policy.

Was Crystal not with Ronald when she was pregnant for Junior? If she was with Ronald, how do you think she was getting it, I assume they lived together?
Friends or relatives imo. When did she first hook up with CG?

Crystal has stated publicly that she stopped using when she found out she was pregnant. She then found Ronald using one day and was kicked in the head for saying something about him using. So, while you might want to think Ronald was in his right mind, she was pregnant with Jr when Ronald was arrested and made a plea agreement for drug charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams