Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has said that. The info was posted because some posters here are trying to make out that Crystal only used drugs when she was with Ron, when we all know that the drug abuse continued on after that. Not surprising given her background and the fact she was being raised in a drug house.

ooooh!!!!! You mean in those times when between leaving Ronald and getting back with Ronald!!! I get it now!!

Well obviously someone's truck was parked on their property containing a crack pipe and residue. Maybe, that is why no childsupport was paid.

Crack is a crazy drug and makes people do the craziest things. I became increasingly concerned for Haleigh's wellbeing when I heard the stuff was found where Crystal and her children live. I do hope LE are looking into that closely.

I forgot two words, "to know", sorry, it should have read No way to know who she was around or how she got the drugs imo, it continued after they split iirc, hence my question about CG. JMO she is far from honest, I think that opinion was discussed a page or two back

I really dont understand what you are saying- if she was with Ron Cummings and doing drugs with pregnant, how did she get them, and how were they paid for? Crystal is honest, she never had to admit to anyone she did drugs while pregnant, she went to rehab, after she left Ron- I really wont comment on CG until the LE come out and say they have a problem with him.

Of course the statement by each parent saying "This isn't about custody" and LE insisting this was not about custody.....um. You want to make it about Crystal NOT making it about custody. Okay.

Could you please provide me with a link re the statement that LE INSIST this was not about custody. I've never heard that one before. And if you've got one where Crystal says that, I'd appreciate it too. Never heard her say that and I think I've watched all her interviews.

The abuse allegations were proven false and were nothing but a pathetic distraction in the search for Haleigh.

And again, Crystal has not even sought custody....don't you think that if she really believed Jr. was being abused, or even if she even just really wanted him, she'd file for custody?

No offense, but the DFS case was "closed." I have never seen anything which stated the allegations were a lie. In fact, should you need to be shown how many children are returned to parents with abusive behaviors, one needs only look through the WS files to find them.

I really dont understand what you are saying- if she was with Ron Cummings and doing drugs with pregnant, how did she get them, and how were they paid for? Crystal is honest, she never had to admit to anyone she did drugs while pregnant, she went to rehab, after she left Ron- I really wont comment on CG until the LE come out and say they have a problem with him.

I don't see how the answer to where Crystal was getting her drugs when she was with Ronald is relevant to where Haleigh is? If drugs are your concern, aren't you more concerned about who was using crack where she lived? That was obviously much more recent. Have you read about crack and the crazy things it can make people do? It is an awful drug. I'm not saying Crystal used it, but I am concerned that anyone was using it on a property where children live and wonder if it may have played a role in this.

Good question. IMO We will never really know the truth because it is a case of she said he denied. The court records indicated she was using and she admitted to going into treatment after Ron had the kids. So my logical conclusion is she didn't need Ron to get high. My understanding crystal left ron with the kids and when he came and asked for them and she gave them to him. (Jr. was 6 months old) It is hard to assume all the nitty gritty details , but, if drugs have ever touched your life so close and the choice is yours to be a mother and not an addict sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to make some changes. I still am concerned with Crystals seizures, they could of been related to a few unsettling factors.

No, ma'am. His record shows clearly he took a plea agreement on a very serious drug charge while Crystal was pregnant with Jr.

No, ma'am. His record shows clearly he took a plea agreement on a very serious drug charge while Crystal was pregnant with Jr.

So if he took a plea while crystal was pregnant, and she admitted she did drugs while pregnant, I would go out on a limb based on that that Ron knew about it-

jmo

I don't know much about this, was the pipe found in Crystals car?

No it was not found in Crystal's car. It was found in a truck on the property that did not belong to Crystal or Chad or any of the Griffis for that matter. :)

ooooh!!!!! You mean in those times when between leaving Ronald and getting back with Ronald!!! I get it now!!

You have lost me. When did she get back with Ron? And what does it have to do with anything?

No it was not found in Crystal's car. It was found in a truck on the property that did not belong to Crystal or Chad or any of the Griffis for that matter. :)

im sure the kids play on the property, if drugs were found on my family or friends property, my kids would not be going back,

No offense, but the DFS case was "closed." I have never seen anything which stated the allegations were a lie. In fact, should you need to be shown how many children are returned to parents with abusive behaviors, one needs only look through the WS files to find them.

So now the Judge, DFS and Crystal's lawyers all got it wrong? Wow. With all due respect, I think they got it right and you've got it wrong. And I think they knew a lot more about the situation than you do.

Rehab is for people with an addiction, active or subliminated. Ask nearly every addict how their behaviors are the same whether they're using or not. Wow. Didn't know her trying to get a handle on her addiction was a bad thing. I learn something new every day.

Debs, it would of made more sence to quite instead of get a handle on it. It is not a bad thing to make a decision to be drug free and weather she had custody for the moment actions speak louder than words and failure to pay support payments says a whole lot. Maturity is absolutly neccasary IMO to raise a child and definatly needed for one with medical needs.

So an abandoned truck on a big piece of property in the country? Horses, pasture land. Could be anything out there. I should ride down and see it; it sounds pretty.

Didn't he plead no contest? Which means to stand moot, neither confriming nor denying, does anyone know?

When you take a plea agreement you are agreeing to plead guilty usally to recieve a lesser sentence and or lesser charges....

So an abandoned truck on a big piece of property in the country? Horses, pasture land. Could be anything out there. I should ride down and see it; it sounds pretty.

Ok, I thought someone insinuated that support wasn't being paid because the crack residue in the truck belonged to Crystal!

jmo

So now the Judge, DFS and Crystal's lawyers all got it wrong? Wow. With all due respect, I think they got it right and you've got it wrong. And I think they knew a lot more about the situation than you do.

"I spank my child just like DFS says I can."

Ronald Cummings, Geraldo Rivera interview, 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth