Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100%.

Crystal testified she was allowed to see the children.

Here is a clipped segment from the custody documents. The judge is speaking to Crystal about asking Ron to bring the children home. Crystal said she asked. The judge then asks if she undertook any court actions to require it. Her answer - "no".

didntdemand.jpg

She couldn't really make him do anything. And we disagree.......how?

I believe fully she should have gone to legal aid and discovered a way that the LAW could make him do something. To me, this just demonstrates how helpless Crystal felt in everything.

I believe fully she should have gone to legal aid and discovered a way that the LAW could make him do something. To me, this just demonstrates how helpless Crystal felt in everything.

or maybe she was happy with the way things were, untill she got the letter for child support, jmo

Ronald didn't control everything....he put the matter in the hands of the Court, and the Court made the decision who was awarded custody. Crystal has been represented by lawyers for some months now and has not sought to have the order overturned, nor has she sought full time custody of Jr. IMO, that speaks volumes and I don't get why everyone keeps saying the Judge was out to get Crystal....jeesh....how is that helping to find Haleigh?

Everyone gritched when she had her attorney look into the abuse charges that she'd been told about .... yet another example of double standard :(

Crystal has stated publicly that she stopped using when she found out she was pregnant.

Snipped as to the part I would like to address.

If Crystal stopped using drugs when she was pregnant, why did she go to rehab after she and Ron broke up? Isn't rehab for people that are trying to STOP using drugs - not for people that stopped using drugs a long time ago?

Not only did the Judge not grant her custody, but she's been represented by lawyers for months now, has not sought to overturn the ruling, nor has she sought full time custody of Jr.

Well, if she was doing drugs, I think its important to know who she was around, was she working, and if not, how was she getting the money for all this?

No way to know who she was around or how she got the drugs imo, it continued after they split iirc, hence my question about CG

Was Crystal not with Ronald when she was pregnant for Junior? If she was with Ronald, how do you think she was getting it, I assume they lived together?

Good question. IMO We will never really know the truth because it is a case of she said he denied. The court records indicated she was using and she admitted to going into treatment after Ron had the kids. So my logical conclusion is she didn't need Ron to get high. My understanding crystal left ron with the kids and when he came and asked for them and she gave them to him. (Jr. was 6 months old) It is hard to assume all the nitty gritty details , but, if drugs have ever touched your life so close and the choice is yours to be a mother and not an addict sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to make some changes. I still am concerned with Crystals seizures, they could of been related to a few unsettling factors.

Everyone gritched when she had her attorney look into the abuse charges that she'd been told about .... yet another example of double standard :(

The abuse allegations were proven false and were nothing but a pathetic distraction in the search for Haleigh.

And again, Crystal has not even sought custody....don't you think that if she really believed Jr. was being abused, or even if she even just really wanted him, she'd file for custody?

If Crystal stopped using drugs when she was pregnant, why did she go to rehab after she and Ron broke up? Isn't rehab for people that are trying to STOP using drugs - not for people that stopped using drugs a long time ago?

Rehab is for people with an addiction, active or subliminated. Ask nearly every addict how their behaviors are the same whether they're using or not. Wow. Didn't know her trying to get a handle on her addiction was a bad thing. I learn something new every day.

Was Crystal not with Ronald when she was pregnant for Junior? If she was with Ronald, how do you think she was getting it, I assume they lived together?

Using that kind of logic, one could suggest that any drug charges on Ron's record were because he was caught with Crystal's drugs.

I sincerely doubt that Crystal was forced to do cocaine.

Well, if she was doing drugs, I think its important to know who she was around, was she working, and if not, how was she getting the money for all this?

Well obviously someone's truck was parked on their property containing a crack pipe and residue. Maybe, that is why no childsupport was paid.

I personally don't care how Crystal got drugs in 2005, just like I don't care about RC arrest in 2003 for drugs. IMO it has nothing to do with Haleigh going missing as they are events that occurred 5 and 6 years ago.

People can argue all day long about the custody documents, they are pretty clear cut, it includes testimony from both parties, the Judge made a decision based on the records and the testimony. Crystal made no attempt to change the custody situation after her initial challenge of the ruling, the next 3 1/2 years Crystal did nothing to change the court orders. It appears the ruling was not a problem for either RC or Crystal, so I am not sure why it has to be a problem for others.

Rehab is for people with an addiction, active or subliminated. Ask nearly every addict how their behaviors are the same whether they're using or not. Wow. Didn't know her trying to get a handle on her addiction was a bad thing. I learn something new every day.

Nobody has said that. The info was posted because some posters here are trying to make out that Crystal only used drugs when she was with Ron, when we all know that the drug abuse continued on after that. Not surprising given her background and the fact she was being raised in a drug house.

And why stay only a week? Did she go voluntarily or was she pushed? You can't force someone to get clean, they need to decide themselves imo

Not only did the Judge not grant her custody, but she's been represented by lawyers for months now, has not sought to overturn the ruling, nor has she sought full time custody of Jr.

Of course the statement by each parent saying "This isn't about custody" and LE insisting this was not about custody.....um. You want to make it about Crystal NOT making it about custody. Okay.

No way who she was around or how she got the drugs imo, it continued after they split iirc, hence my question about CG

I really dont understand what you are saying- if she was with Ron Cummings and doing drugs with pregnant, how did she get them, and how were they paid for? Crystal is honest, she never had to admit to anyone she did drugs while pregnant, she went to rehab, after she left Ron- I really wont comment on CG until the LE come out and say they have a problem with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth