Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are staged to make Caylee appear to be loved and adored, imo. We do know how that ended up.

Photos of children are a second in time which you will never get back and why most parents and grandparents choose to take them, imo. It does bother me that Crystal did not have an abundance of photos of the children since she was only with them a limited time each month. Most mothers would want photos of their children to have while they were away and missing them, imo.

I really wasn't at the Anthony home when the photos were taken, so I cant even comment on that-

As for Crystal, how do you know she doesn't have pictures at her home, has she come out and said that or something?

Debs, again forgive my ignorance on the subject. :eek:
You are so correct, they both have to step up and take responsibility for both of their actions. And again I ask is this finding Haleigh?

No ma'am, but you seem to want to keep making this point. So....I'll keep countering it.

IMO the amount owed was always the 12,000 figure which Crystal would of been fully aware of, the 4,100 figure was just thrown out in the public based on the assumption that Crystal had not paid support since the baby was born, when in reality the records were checked Crystal had never paid support. IMO there is no way to spin this, Crystal did not pay RC cash and he did not just report it Crystal would of been screaming from the roof tops that she had given RC money. The original court documents clearly state when, where and amount of child support Crystal was to pay. There appears that there never was a modification of support requested as the original court documents stipulate that if RC was to put the children in childcare or obtain private health insurance Crystals support payments would of been increased.

This is one issue that seems pretty black and white to me, Crystal was ordered to pay child support, she did not pay child support, a donor stepped up and paid all the back child support. JMO

Busy do you know if this document is available online?
#snip and bolded by me#

A motion was filed by the state's Department of Revenue on Ronald Cummings' behalf against Sheffield for contempt. It was dated February 3rd, a week before Haleigh disappeared.

A hearing was set for Sheffield for March 27.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, told First Coast News he received a copy of the document about the hearing the day before Haleigh vanished. Cummings appeared frustrated about the timing of the document's arrival and his daughter's disappearance.

Sheffield's mother, Marie Griffis, said her daughter did not want to discuss the issue.

Last week, on February 16th, the state signed a dismissal document which cancelled the child support contempt of court hearing until Haleigh is found. The dismissal document was filed in the Putnam County Clerk of Courts office Tuesday.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

Since we're talking about jobs, does anybody remember CS and KP on NG talking about why CS hadn't paid the support payments? They provided the excuse that CS assumed the money was being taken out of her check.

I guess BOTH parents ASSUME things when it comes to employment, hmm?

Busy do you know if this document is available online?
#snip and bolded by me#

A motion was filed by the state's Department of Revenue on Ronald Cummings' behalf against Sheffield for contempt. It was dated February 3rd, a week before Haleigh disappeared.

A hearing was set for Sheffield for March 27.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, told First Coast News he received a copy of the document about the hearing the day before Haleigh vanished. Cummings appeared frustrated about the timing of the document's arrival and his daughter's disappearance.

Sheffield's mother, Marie Griffis, said her daughter did not want to discuss the issue.

Last week, on February 16th, the state signed a dismissal document which cancelled the child support contempt of court hearing until Haleigh is found. The dismissal document was filed in the Putnam County Clerk of Courts office Tuesday.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

Hi Floss...

The entire document isn't, but I have some screenshots of it.

contempt1.jpg

Showing it was filed by the DOR on the 2/3
contempt.jpg

I have another showing the hearing date was March 27th, but we know that.

I have one question, If Crystal was that far behind in child support, why did Ron wait that long to do anything about it? Why not do something in the first year ?

If?????? We know she was behind in the support. When did it become an if? KP did iv's re the anonymous donor who paid the back support.

I believe the Judge awarded Ron custody of his 2 children not only because he was employed but because Ron said he would be receiving help from his mother, TN. Can't remember if Ron was living with his mother at this time but this point was instrumental in the Judge's decision.

Also because of Crystal's "lack of sustained contact with the children".

lackofsustainedcontact.jpg

From the custody documents "Report and Recommendation of the General Magistrate"

Crystal and Marie both testified that Ronald refused her contact with the children. They would call; he wouldn't answer or return the calls.

Since we're talking about jobs, does anybody remember CS and KP on NG talking about why CS hadn't paid the support payments? They provided the excuse that CS assumed the money was being taken out of her check.

I guess BOTH parents ASSUME things when it comes to employment, hmm?

I do remember that. Iirc she didn't work much, so even if she did think that, which is debatable, it would have been a very small amount. Obviously since she owed $12k approx

Hi Floss...

The entire document isn't, but I have some screenshots of it.

contempt1.jpg

Showing it was filed by the DOR on the 2/3
contempt.jpg

I have another showing the hearing date was March 27th, but we know that.

Thanks Ath! Would love to see it, and the dismissal, and also find out who initiated the dismissal. The timing of both disturbs me.

Probably because he had just started making a living, so he would be able to show the court he had a real job finally, so that if he went after support prior to having employment, and he couldn't prove he had a job, I think he knew more than likely Crystal would get the kids, because he only got custody because he had a job.

jmo

Do you have a link for this? I've never heard that before, other than rumors, but you are stating it as a fact, so I'd be grateful for the link. TIA

Crystal testified that she did see the children after Ron got back from Texas. It's in the custody documents. She stated she was visiting at his residence.

Crystal testified that she did see the children after Ron got back from Texas. It's in the custody documents. She stated she was visiting at his residence.

You're absolutely correct. That was before he filed for custody. When he blocked in her car illegally to prevent her taking her children home with her. Thanks for the reminder!

I was using the court documents. Thanks, though.

I have one question, If Crystal was that far behind in child support, why did Ron wait that long to do anything about it? Why not do something in the first year ?

I don't know about FL but here the State will pay the custodial parent and then collect from the dead beat parent. So, perhaps he was getting money from the state and the state finally decided to get reimbursed.

There is no comparison to the staged photos of Caylee and the obviously candid photos and videos of Haleigh during various activities at play. Haleigh appears to be a very loved, healthy, and happy child in every one of the images I have seen of her. Her happiness seems very genuine. We can see her eyes twinkling with joy.

IIRC, the majority of these photos came from her father and grandmother who recorded simple every day moments with the children and not just major events such as Birthdays and Christmas. Crystal appeared not to have many photos of her children.

And she only gave the press a few of the pics she did have. I remember when she claimed copyright on the others (presumably she wanted to sell them).

Crystal and Marie both testified that Ronald refused her contact with the children. They would call; he wouldn't answer or return the calls.

Are you suggesting the Judge was part of some big anti-Crystal conspiracy?

Probably because he had just started making a living, so he would be able to show the court he had a real job finally, so that if he went after support prior to having employment, and he couldn't prove he had a job, I think he knew more than likely Crystal would get the kids, because he only got custody because he had a job.

jmo

When I filed for a divorce from my childrens father when I was 18 years old and had a ninth grade education. (21 years ago) I had no job nor a home after he froze his check from me and he refused to pay the rent after I threw him in jail for breaking 2 ribs, my nose and my wrist. A job is not a factor it is who is the better parent and 9 times out of 10 it is the mother.

You're absolutely correct. That was before he filed for custody. When he blocked in her car illegally to prevent her taking her children home with her. Thanks for the reminder!

Where were Ron and the children residing when this happened ? Anyone know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe