Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to add that if CS got something to flush out her system, she is going to have to have at least 2 days for all traces to disappear.

CNN and Fox are always so behind,you have to listen to local online news to find out what's going on.

Did anyone hear the caller on HLN that went on the rant about the families? She was slamming both families and their lifestyles and could not be shut up! lol....

I heard that! Her name was Rosa, boy, she was on a roll wasn't she? lol

Exactly! Wouldn't anything placed in a dumpster be gone by now?

that depends, most aren't picked up regularly - some call when they are full for pick up of full dumpster and drop off of empty one.

DNA testing is completely separate from drug testing and is usually done for LE purposes with a cheek swab which removes cells from the mucous membrane which then are analyzed for the DNA content of the cells. Drug testing is done by a variety of methods, but most often either urine or hair samples. It is doubtful that they would have any right or reason to test her for drugs in her system if she has not been charged with a crime of any kind. Just like LE can not walk up to any of us on the street and demand a drug screen.

We know that, I think the thought was more would she understand and know that...or would she just freak out and think it would say she does drugs...:rolleyes:

I've seen her show some emotion...remmeber the GR interview where he had to coach her and it took a full minute for her to summon up a tear and some fake gasping?

Hey, nobody said real emotion.

Was she poking her finger in her eye at the time? :crazy:

DNA testing is completely separate from drug testing and is usually done for LE purposes with a cheek swab which removes cells from the mucous membrane which then are analyzed for the DNA content of the cells. Drug testing is done by a variety of methods, but most often either urine or hair samples. It is doubtful that they would have any right or reason to test her for drugs in her system if she has not been charged with a crime of any kind. Just like LE can not walk up to any of us on the street and demand a drug screen.

I understand this, but my point was that I think CS may not understand it!! JMO

I wonder what prompted the dumpster search. Were any of the cadaver dogs working in that area today or just surrounding the trailer?

you would think that they would be going to this dumpster for a good reason........

Also...the most likely reason for needing Crystal's DNA would be to confirm that something believed to contain Haleigh's DNA is actually Haleigh's and not that of someone else. (Remember the hairbrush and the whole Casey/Caylee match-up thing?)

Once again...DNA testing does NOT reveal drug screen results....just a DNA profile. For example here...when they get DNA off of a stamp or an envelope that has been licked.....they can NOT also determine if the person who licked them had drugs in their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay