Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said they are bringing in big lights and it looks like it will be a long night.

I would like for someone on HLN to say that Misty is either still with LE or not - they are reporting everything else!

The dumpter is full, piled high looks like furniture and a lot of junk in it.

Right...it is always routine to dumpster dive after cadaver dogs alert. Hmmm...well...I guess that is true.

:(

I know reminds me of Caylee all of again :behindbar

When will these people ever grow a heart?

remind you of KC? no tears - just mad about rumors about HER while LE is searching a dumpster?!

I would like for someone on HLN to say that Misty is either still with LE or not - they are reporting everything else!

I heard the reporter on scene on HLN say that Misty was returned back to the tent and that Ron had gone into the trailer.. IIRC Someone please tell me they heard the same thing! :confused:

Can you imagine what these parents are going through,knowing someone's looking for your child in a garbage dumpster?

I heard the reporter on scene on HLN say that Misty was returned back to the tent and that Ron had gone into the trailer.. IIRC Someone please tell me they heard the same thing! :confused:

I heard that on HLN too. They said Ron was riding in the bed of a pickup truck and Misty was up front when they came back. Nobody had left the tent for the last 45 min (this was like 10 min ago)

Thank you, dmk!

Just a thought, wonder if whoever took Haleigh put something in that dumpster close to RC home to try to implement him!

Is CS back now, is her fiance with her?

HLN is still saying Crystal S. refused dna!!!
Jeesh!!!!

So wouldn't 'routinue' be to search a dumpster the first day a child goes missing?

And Crystal is upset that people thought she 'ran' when LE is searching a dumptster after a hit by a cadaver dog?

And where is Misty?

Hello.. Hello.. Knock Knock
News people anybody home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads