Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh,I am livid,I can not believe this baby is going to put on tv.I'm sorry,but I'm going back to motive,this is ridiculous!Noone should put their child in danger when their sibling has been abducted,noone.

You're exactly right,I've tried to give the benefit of the doubt and didn't even consider anyone but Misty until Sunday,now this.

Everyone take a deep breath:blowkiss: It might not even be true so lets not get all riled up:) I will wait and see :) As much as I dont think some of the things Crystal does makes sense I have to say I dont think she will put JR on but who knows. Here to hoping she doesnt:)

Everyone take a deep breath:blowkiss: It might not even be true so lets not get all riled up:) I will wait and see :) As much as I dont think some of the things Crystal does makes sense I have to say I dont think she will put JR on but who knows. Here to hoping she doesnt:)

I am trying,hopefully,this is GR's shenanigans and it's just old video of JR.

And,I'm saying this is my Virginia southern drawal.Go Virginia!:blowkiss:

I really, really hope it's not true. I'll try to calm down, cuppy, but no promises.lol I'll probably need a sedative by the time Geraldo's show actually airs.

I really, really hope it's not true. I'll try to calm down, cuppy, but no promises.lol I'll probably need a sedative by the time Geraldo's show actually airs.

Girl,pass one of those on to me.:D

Thats why I dont watch GR . No matter what is on that man show I need sedative or a stiff drink after seeing the show :p

Since he has a no trespassing from there,this means they would have to be taping somewhere else.

The No Trespassing is on RC's Tent Property.... CS Tent is on the Tyler/E/Buffalo Bluff corner where the bus stop is.....

If I was RC... I would have gotten an emergency court order blocking that interview only for protection of this 4 year old child. RC is the custodial parent, CS has the right to speak to whoever she wishes, I do believe her heart is in the right spot, she wants her little girl brought home. Both parents are distraught and I can understand the feeling getting HC out in the MEDIA, whoever will talk to them for awareness... but I wish this little child was not being used.

I will not be watching. I missed all the drama last weekend with GR because I refuse to watch his show any longer.

Thank you for your perspective. In a nutshell, I want to let you know that I also went through a very painful courtroom and "justice" system ordeal regarding custody. Details of personal history can be twisted and lied about by a devious lawyer to make it appear that the parent who is a victim is vilified and the victimizer is sainted.
I developed PTSD as a result.

Bolded by me...and BINGO!!! You hit the nail right on the head! Personal experience in a courtroom!

I hope to lord it isnt true. I was talking to my hubby last night on how something about Crystal reminds me of my ex sister in law and believe me thats not good. I sure hope Crystal doesnt do this because she will just prove she is and thats scary as heck to me :p

The No Trespassing is on RC's Tent Property.... CS Tent is on the Tyler/E/Buffalo Bluff corner where the bus stop is.....

If I was RC... I would have gotten an emergency court order blocking that interview only for protection of this 4 year old child. RC is the custodial parent, CS has the right to speak to whoever she wishes, I do believe her heart is in the right spot, she wants her little girl brought home. Both parents are distraught and I can understand the feeling getting HC out in the MEDIA, whoever will talk to them for awareness... but I wish this little child was not being used.

I will not be watching. I missed all the drama last weekend with GR because I refuse to watch his show any longer.

Only if RC knows about this. He may not know bout til mic is shoved in his face by GR. If she does to his to this little boy she is hurting him more!!!!!!:furious:

I hope to lord it isnt true. I was talking to my hubby last night on how something about Crystal reminds me of my ex sister in law and believe me thats not good. I sure hope Crystal doesnt do this because she will just prove she is and thats scary as heck to me :p

Oh Lord, you have one of those too?:rolleyes:

I was already afraid for the child when BioMom told on tv that he could recognize abductor.If this is a sick RSO or just SO,he'll be loving this.

Crystal is letting Geraldo interview Jr tonight?I hope she has Ronald's and LE's approval.I find it hard to believe anyone would put this little child in public and question him,he is already in possible danger.His sister was taken,noone knows why and now he's being on national television with Geraldo?

Does anyone know how the custody matters are written for RC and Crystal?Is it shared custody or sole custody with visitation rights? I also wonder how those issues are addressed in Florida. I have SOLE custody of my two daughters here in California so I am the one who says what goes and what doesn't. I have to agree on where their father wants to take them, etc. I try not to "pull rank" or abuse that privilege therefore reserving this right for times I may consider dangerous to my children. Someone should contact RC and/or his mother to make them aware of it, if they aren't already aware.

Does anyone have the Putham Sheriff office number right off?I'm going to complain.

Oh Lord, you have one of those too?:rolleyes:

Yep sadly but true :p My poor family been through more heartache then anyone should.First with my nieces murder and then the sister law from he!!. I just hope Im wrong and Crystal is nothing like her :(

Does anyone know how the custody matters are written for RC and Crystal?Is it shared custody or sole custody with visitation rights? I also wonder how those issues are addressed in Florida. I have SOLE custody of my two daughters here in California so I am the one who says what goes and what doesn't. I have to agree on where their father wants to take them, etc. I try not to "pull rank" or abuse that privilege therefore reserving this right for times I may consider dangerous to my children. Someone should contact RC and/or his mother to make them aware of it, if they aren't already aware.

I'm not sure,I had custody and it was up to me when my ex could visit.I told him any weekend,but he was in no way to take them anywhere where there was drinking.He only picked them up twice anyway,but not sure about what she could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela