CT- Annie Le, 24, Yale Student, Missing 9/8/09 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are saying a body has not been found, but evidence has been found....but not Annie's clothing....:confused:

This is really creepy & knowing that chemicals were available in the lab....My stomach is aching thinking just what may have happened to this lovely young woman.

I feel so awlfu for her loved ones....PLEASE media leave them all alone right now. 'The way they were talking in some of the videos & the live feed they are all about the $ maker shot! :shakehead: :(

:angel:

Hi Angel. Here's my take on this stupid farce of a news conference. They are wording everything they say very carefully. I think that parts of a body were found and they have to test it before they can inform it is Annie. Something is just not kosher with several news agencies reporting her body has been found, including the major networks, and stating that police confirm it...then basically retracting it. I think they can't release that information until it's proven it's Annie, or even proven it's a body (or part of a body), otherwise they could be held responsible legally for disclosing that information before proof of such evidence...which in turn would NOT be admissable in court. So that's my take on why they now say a body hasn't been found.

I hope that the people doing the investigation are more professional than this crew. I sense that the FBI lady is the lead spokesperson only because she is FBI.

Hi Angel. Here's my take on this stupid farce of a news conference. They are wording everything they say very carefully. I think that parts of a body were found and they have to test it before they can inform it is Annie. Something is just not kosher with several news agencies reporting her body has been found, including the major networks, and stating that police confirm it...then basically retracting it. I think they can't release that information until it's proven it's Annie, or even proven it's a body (or part of a body), otherwise they could be held responsible legally for disclosing that information before proof of such evidence...which in turn would NOT be admissable in court. So that's my take on why they now say a body hasn't been found.
-----------------------------------------------

Well, that was one of the weirdest press conferences I have ever heard.
Jersey Girl: everything...... very carefully........
I appreciate your opinion on why they are tip toeing around everything.

Good grief, just say it. We will let you know as soon as we can.....

WO WO WO WO. MAJOR NEWS NETWORKS? Which one? As far as I can tell this was reported by the FOX affiliate in New Haven and there was a mention early this afternoon in a NY Daily News post that was quickly removed. IF anybody has any other evidence please put it forth.

FWIW, every time I refresh the front page of Fox News, the article on Annie is altered. That's very irksome. At least give the time of the updates.

Did we ever find out if there was an incinerator nearby? :( Awful thought, but ...it would explain "no body."

Fox News network is back reporting live about the update that no body was found & talking about the items....!!

:angel:

I think he probably said "the Amistad Building" and not "the homicide building."

That's what I was thinking, too. Although "Amistad" and "homicide" sound similar enough that I could see how you could Freudian-slip one for the other.

Fox News: Stunning developments

Yeah..Tell us about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members