CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He saw Micheelle at the pond all day Sunday. With her daughter. FD was trying to see his kids, cane late afternoon or early evening. He knew police were at the house and she didn't want to be at the house. She was agitated, upset, teary eyed

Says FD was upset he couldn't see his kids.

Heavy police presence at the pond. Hutch: there was heavy everything. State police. Podcaster. Media. Dogs.

Witness was very upset. Looking for a body in the lake. Most painful time of his life. Choked up.

Did not see FD the week after.

Defense: did FD ever tell you JFd ever disappeared before?

Objection. Overruled

FD looked at him. Said over and over he did not do this. FD told him JFd had runaway at some other point in her life. FD said she's done it again.

[I hope the children are not still in the courtroom.]

This guy is pathetic. PATHETIC. I usually do nto listen but have it on. Agree with L&C commenter, if the search of the pond was worst thing that ever happened TO HIM, he has had quite the life - and is quite the narcissist. My God. How about, I would do anything to try to help find this missing mom? He STINKS as a human being. what is wrong with these water skiers? No wonder JFd wanted nothing to do with these party hardy fools. Does this guy still believe FD? Say what??? Even the defense acknowledges FD murdered Jennifer. Justice for Jennifer. MOO.

Yep, Felson called it...she is bringing in custody and visitation..

Felson is pushing Judge hard and slides down the slimey course she is very clearly on

Objection from State Hearsay

Overruled

Emotion from FD on children

This witness says, "Children were his life"

FD is now testifying from his grave via Hutch Haines

Shameful Imo

MOO

FD expected that he would be skiing with his children again in 2019

Timing: Thursday night 4/23/19 statement from FD

FD wanted his kids to be skiing

FD thought he would have his children back at the pond and thought he would have shared custody and bring children to pond.

MOO

Dinner at 4Jx was arranged a few days before the dinner also known as "MEAT UP"

Guessed he arrived around 6:30pm

Did FD step out any time of the evening

Didn't recall

FD had short hair

Had seen FD with short hair - not surprised about hair and didn't think anything of it

Same with other people that ski

Was anything unusual about dinner?

Did FD seem 'happy' at the dinner?

Very friendly, hung out, very relaxed, nothing odd about it whatsoever

Left around 10 pm

Left before Stefan and girlfriend

MOO

MT and speaking or socializing parties at the ski club conversed in English. Confirmed with this witness. MOO

What I also found interesting, is that this witness indicated IIRC that FD and MT were upset that he was not able to see his children at the ski club that day. (Not so much that JFD was missing or had disappeared?) :( IMO

How sad for this guy. Sounds like a genuine reaction. Unlike “If that B*tch every shows up “. I like that the J highlighted this statement as part of his reasoning for denying the motion to acquit.

This guy is pathetic. PATHETIC. I usually do nto listen but have it on. Agree with L&C commenter, if the search of the pond was worst thing that ever happened TO HIM, he has had quite the life - and is quite the narcissist. My God. How about, I would do anything to try to help find this missing mom? He STINKS as a human being. what is wrong with these water skiers? No wonder JFd wanted nothing to do with these party hardy fools. Does this guy still believe FD? Say what??? Even the defense acknowledges FD murdered Jennifer. Justice for Jennifer. MOO.
Thank you for saying this I was trying to formulate the words because I was shook when he said that!!

I thought that sounded a bit extreme as well, but maybe he didn’t convey in the most appropriate way?
Thank you for saying this I was trying to formulate the words because I was shook when he said that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo