Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why JD chose NC to move to ? Did she have ties to that area ? I also find extremely telling that Fore purchased the SB property less than a month and 3 miles from her home .... after JD filed for divorce and moved there ...
I believe before she left him they already planned to relocate to New Canaan together..someone on a previous thread said you need to register your children for school a year in advance...but when the affair popped up she kept the relocation plans...just without him

Hmm....good thought! And a drone would be a way of spying/watching someone too. I know it might be far fetched, but it is a thought that maybe a drone also could have been used to track JD's movements? Watch her house? Some of them are pretty high tech from what I've read.

only issue is he would have to ask his mommy in law to buy it.

What time are we thinking the nanny took the RR out of the garage?

I'm not sure she was a live in so is it possible she picked up vehicle AFTER JD was attacked? but clearly BEFORE housekeeper arrived at around noon? I wish we knew if nanny had her own car or did she take the RR home with her the night before so she would drive from where she lived to pick up the children from school based on the early dismissal schedule in place on that date?

This is a big hole in my mind as we really know nothing about the nanny schedule, live in (I'm assuming live out with no info), and what access the nanny had with the RR.

If the nanny took the RR home then its possible she never was at 69WL on the missing date except possibly later in the day to let in NCPD.

I found it.Post by Kimch33. Thread 9 post 1314.
I don’t think her housekeeper would park in her garage but there’s always a chance. I think the nanny is live -in and also has some sort of set school schedule or other day job schedule where she would left the house before JD or even after JD returned home from dropping off the kids. But if the nanny is live-in why didn’t she drop off the kids? So many questions and no answers.

I had never gone to his FB .. but wow !! If this doesn’t put on full display how full of himself he is. Zero pics of JD and a couple of the older boys .... The rest are of him skiing or posing or globe trotting without his wife !
The most important pic is the one of him with boxing gloves...IMO...that is an important pic....wonder how many times he hit that bag wanting it to be Jennifer...and IMO his fists were his murder weapon..he previously punched a garage attendant so he does use them...I mentioned before my son boxes and he is real good...a boxer can do real bad damage real fast but it will leave blood splatter and the head will bleed more than you expect...fits in with him jogging and not needing to bring a weapon obviously putting her in her car and bringing the vehicle to the park where he probably had the red truck nearby...not sure if he transferred her to the truck or disposed of her in between..but if he were a regular boxer this would not leave marks on his hands because they are conditioned...JMOO

Whatever NP says is just white noise; if a video popped up of his client committing the actual murder, he would still be looking for a "smoking gun." I notice he does quite a tap dance to avoid falling all over those bloody garbage bags his client dumped far away from the crime scene. Regardless of NP's chest thumping, LE is not going to release any evidence until it is ready and these investigators have done an outstanding job of containing leaks. IMO, there is no way any of them are giving NP any kind of inside information. What interests me is the red truck and the physical evidence it (and the other seized vehicles) may contain. I am sure the EE's truck will figure prominently in FD's prosecution. FD had that truck for a reason and I believe it was to avoid recognition as he was implementing his murder plan. How did he come to be driving the vehicle and what prearrangements were made for its use and return? Most significantly, why did FD take it through a car wash before returning it to his EE? IMO, that is not normal behavior and is a HUGE red flag. I believe FD had it cleaned in an effort to destroy evidence of the murder (just like he did with the bloody bag garbage dump). On what vehicle did FD use the altered tags? Those tags must have used by FD in some fashion, perhaps because he (foolishly) believed it would throw LE off his track. What physical evidence has LE retrieved from the seized vehicles? It is extremely difficult to transport a body in a vehicle without leaving trace evidence. That makes me think FD transported Jennifer somewhere in the red truck. He was just too keen on getting it washed before returning it to EE for it not to be a significant piece of this puzzle. IMO, the prearranged use of the truck combined with the altered tags are strong evidence of premeditation. My thoughts are with GF and those poor children, They must be suffering so. Again, if FD cared at all for his children, as he so strenuously claims, he would tell them where Jennifer's body is, and allow them to grieve their loss properly. But then, I have never thought for a minute that FD actually loves his children. He is incapable of caring about anyone but himself.

Funny how he never mentions the bloody bags and altered license plates ...

Funny how he never mentions the bloody bags and altered license plates ...
But he does mention having "sources". This is a shot at LE and the DA's office imo. Gamesmanship.

"We have sources close to the investigation, and I've been able to monitor what they're doing by speaking to those sources. This is a very small state after all,"

Pattis Debunks 'Gone Girl' Theory In Missing New Canaan Mom Case

I found it.Post by Kimch33. Thread 9 post 1314.
I don’t think her housekeeper would park in her garage but there’s always a chance. I think the nanny is live -in and also has some sort of set school schedule or other day job schedule where she would left the house before JD or even after JD returned home from dropping off the kids. But if the nanny is live-in why didn’t she drop off the kids? So many questions and no answers.

I'm not sure what you mean by "drop off the kids." I thought the nanny was the one taking the kids to NYC because of JD's appointments in the city.

Didn't she take the kids to NYC? Have I missed something?

I tend to agree with you, but NP seems to have become involved in all of FD's legal issues. If there is wiggle room, NP knows about it and will use, IMO. Unless FD is having a nervous breakdown, I'll bet he is being advised on all his legal issues at the moment. Didn't one of the MSMs actually post the "upcoming court dates," and the deposition was included?
Maybe his boat ran out of gas while water skiing! ;)

Behind on the thread here; apologize if this has already been covered. Pls disregard if so.

Seems to me, hypothetically speaking, IF NP “counseled” or advised FD and/or FoRe Group to not appear at the deposition in the GF on behalf of estate of HF proceedings despite proper notice (rather than appear and invoke the Fifth, enter objections on the record, attempt to negotiate a resetting or abatement, or move to postpone or abate), this would be in effect a lawyer advising a client to violate a lawful properly noticed order of the court, rules of proceedings, and potentially obstruction and professional ethics and responsibilities.

Additionally, if NP and/or his firm has/have not formally entered an appearance with the court in the HF breach of contract/debt default/HF debt proceedings on behalf of FD and/or FoRe Group as additional counsel, substitute counsel, and/or been granted attorney of record status formally and the current attorneys on record received approval to withdraw from representing FD and/or FoRe Group in the GF on behalf of HF estate case, wouldn’t NP advising FD and/or FoRe Group not to appear violate NP’s professional responsibilities, duties, rules, and ethics of fair dealing with existing counsel on behalf of FD/FoRe Group in the GF on behalf of HF breach of contract/defaulted loan agreement/debt case etc?

Also, wouldn’t it seem that a legal conflict of interest has arisen between the representation of FD and the representation of FoRe Group in the sense that, barring some prenuptial agreement or relevant regulations otherwise, FoRe Group would seem to be (or have been) a community asset of the marriage of FD & JD such that all corporate assets of FoRe Group should have already been frozen as of May 24, 2019; a court m-appointed special magistrate and forensic accountant brought in to oversee/supervise all financial transactions and scrutinize potential liquidation of assets, real estate sales and acquisitions, loans, expenses, insurance, etc, for self-dealing, evidence preservation, accounting, fraud etc?

Additionally, if FoRe Group has/had D&O, E&O, acts&omissions, PL policies, and/or other policies of insurance, shouldn’t that be disclosed and scrutinized? Has the carrier or carriers been put on notice of these proceedings and/or entered an appearance on behalf of the insurer/s or the insured in any of these cases? At minimum, wouldn’t the relevant/applicable policy/policies require that FD and/or FoRe Group inc put its insurance carrier/s on notice of these proceedings?

Has anyone run an insurance claims/applications history on behalf of FD and/or FoRe Group and its D&Os, employees, assets, operations, PL, etc? Are premium payments current? Is the registry of the court holding sale proceeds or claims proceeds pending the outcome of this litigation?

Shouldn’t a separate attorney on behalf of the children be appointed to represent their financial and legal interests as concerns JD’s community asset/s and interests in FoRe Group?

Why have all these real estate transactions post May 24, 2019, or post the filing of the GF on behalf of HF loan default/breach of contract/repayment/fraud case against FD and/or FoRe Group not been enjoined and/or had to be preapproved by the court and proceeds move through the court registry?

More questions than answers certainly, but some of y’all might have more info and or answers on this.

If a conflict of interest has arisen between FD and FoRe Group, which seems very likely the case internally if not across the separate litigation, why isn’t the representation of FoRe Group being unbundled from that of FD in these cases?

I hope ReDu, MT, and any/all current employees, agents, proxies, sub/contractors, accountants, etc for FoRe Group have been deposed or noticed for deposition, preferably SDT. Follow the money, as they say, which likely is and will be more difficult in this case as doubtless many major and conventional financial transactions expenses and transfers and distributions occurred invisibly, in cash, without a paper trail, off the books, or in a kind of barter arrangement of one kind or another.

IMO/JMO/MOO

I'm not sure what you mean by "drop off the kids." I thought the nanny was the one taking the kids to NYC because of JD's appointments in the city.

Didn't she take the kids to NYC? Have I missed something?
This is not my original post. It was to point out that I had read the nanny was a live-in. I think Kimch333 was wondering why she didn't drop them at school that morning. She did do the pick up from school.

I wonder what was being implied when MT's lawyer said this (BBM):
"However, a lawyer for Troconis filed a motion requesting Dulos be prohibited from contacting her on Tuesday saying Fotis' defense attorney has made comments to protect his client at Troconis' expense."
Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother is ordered to stay away from his girlfriend | Daily Mail Online

Maybe it was the public spewing of alleged overheard at JX lovey doves talk, MT supposedly believing in FD’s innocence, MT allegedly crying at the scene while returning to gathering her belongings, NP claimed it was overheard that MT said she misses FD. Scar-crossed lovers theme. Claiming MT wanted to and could prove FD’s innocence and alibi if only MT would return to Ike I mean FD. Conveying a specific alibi for MT that MT and/or her lawyers have not publicly stated or denied. Claiming that MT wasn’t allowed to communicate with FD or his attorneys because the mean prosecutors and/or court orders weren’t allowing this, but that MT and FD truly want/ed to be back together and communicating, etc.

It’s interesting that camp NP seems to prefer and enjoy referring to MT as FD’s girlfriend as opposed to his mistress (or as JD’s lawyers in court filings referred more respectfully to the individual than the person’s conduct would seem to have deserved, FD’s paramour). I think the term employee/mistress would also work, although this raises odd questions such as perhaps the more accurate term for the time period at issue would have been “Bonnie” or concubine?

These are words that go together well. That’s all I have to say.

Until I find a way, I’m hoping you will know what I mean.

Does anyone else hear Ben Stein calling “Bueller, Beuller” everytime NP opens his mouth? The irritationing montone drone of inflammatory ridiculous theories, excuses and non sequiturs, drop my jar every single time this guy deems it necessary to impart his wisdom on the rest of us fools.

His latest gem took me back to the days when he wasn’t the attorney representing the most misunderstood and innocent defendent on earth; I wondered what happened to ER? I wondered when was that moment FD realized he was in trouble, that perhaps his well thought out plan might have experienced a glitch? Going back to some of my other posts, I believe so much information is imbedded in ALL of FDs actions and words that we are privy to...So I did a little reading, and came up with this sliver of time.

Remember when MT got out on bond, he sat in jail for what? 10 days? And then she met with attys w microphones and tapes and recorders and did a walking tour of the love shack? Old ER made a pretty astute comment after MTs actions were revealed. I think this was the light bulb moment for FD, and NP was hired to muddy the clearing waters.

Happy reading, sorry for the length:

Jennifer Dulos case: Prosecutor declines comment on meeting with Michelle Troconis

“Eugene Riccio, Fotis Dulos’ criminal defense attorney, also declined to comment about the meeting.

"It would not be productive for me to make any statement regarding that report,” he said Friday. “

(Side note- this was June 7, 2019. That very night, FD met in his cell with KS, by the next morning NP was speaking on his behalf. )

Police return to Hartford trash plant in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer

“The estranged husband at the center of an intense police investigation into the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos has hired a prominent lawyer to handle his case.

Attorney Norm Pattis said Saturday that he will be in Stamford Superior Court Tuesday when Fotis Dulos is arraigned on charges of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. He has been held on a $500,000 bond at the Bridgeport Correctional Center since his arrest on June 1.

“Trial by innuendo has convicted my client,” Pattis said Saturday. “We will opt for a trial by jury.”

Attorney Kevin Smith, Pattis’ partner, met with Dulos in prison late Friday night. Bridgeport attorney Eugene Riccio represented Dulos during his first court appearance in Norwalk on June 3 and has been trying to secure a bond for Dulos since then. He was representing him for bond purposes only. “

(I like how they explained away ER, he was “just here for bond” -or in other words, ‘he has too much integrity to continue the type of defense needed here.’

In this same article, there was also a bit about FD divorce atty MR also taking off. Can’t help but read into “good cause”.)

“Riccio also declined to comment on the motion filed Thursday by Michael Rose, who has requested to be removed as Fotis Dulos’ divorce attorney.

“Good cause exists to grant this motion because considerations other than compensation prevent the firm from continuing to represent the defendant,” the motion states. “Counsel represents that the withdrawal will have no effects on the client’s interests.” “

But he does mention having "sources". This is a shot at LE and the DA's office imo. Gamesmanship.

"We have sources close to the investigation, and I've been able to monitor what they're doing by speaking to those sources. This is a very small state after all,"

Pattis Debunks 'Gone Girl' Theory In Missing New Canaan Mom Case
I do not buy him having sources - IMO this LE has been some of the tightest controlling information I have seen in many years. If he does, LE wants him to have this information - JMO

Behind on the thread here; apologize if this has already been covered. Pls disregard if so.

Seems to me, hypothetically speaking, IF NP “counseled” or advised FD and/or FoRe Group to not appear at the deposition in the GF on behalf of estate of HF proceedings despite proper notice (rather than appear and invoke the Fifth, enter objections on the record, attempt to negotiate a resetting or abatement, or move to postpone or abate), this would be in effect a lawyer advising a client to violate a lawful properly noticed order of the court, rules of proceedings, and potentially obstruction and professional ethics and responsibilities.

Additionally, if NP and/or his firm has/have not formally entered an appearance with the court in the HF breach of contract/debt default/HF debt proceedings on behalf of FD and/or FoRe Group as additional counsel, substitute counsel, and/or been granted attorney of record status formally and the current attorneys on record received approval to withdraw from representing FD and/or FoRe Group in the GF on behalf of HF estate case, wouldn’t NP advising FD and/or FoRe Group not to appear violate NP’s professional responsibilities, duties, rules, and ethics of fair dealing with existing counsel on behalf of FD/FoRe Group in the GF on behalf of HF breach of contract/defaulted loan agreement/debt case etc?

Also, wouldn’t it seem that a legal conflict of interest has arisen between the representation of FD and the representation of FoRe Group in the sense that, barring some prenuptial agreement or relevant regulations otherwise, FoRe Group would seem to be (or have been) a community asset of the marriage of FD & JD such that all corporate assets of FoRe Group should have already been frozen as of May 24, 2019; a court m-appointed special magistrate and forensic accountant brought in to oversee/supervise all financial transactions and scrutinize potential liquidation of assets, real estate sales and acquisitions, loans, expenses, insurance, etc, for self-dealing, evidence preservation, accounting, fraud etc?

Additionally, if FoRe Group has/had D&O, E&O, acts&omissions, PL policies, and/or other policies of insurance, shouldn’t that be disclosed and scrutinized? Has the carrier or carriers been put on notice of these proceedings and/or entered an appearance on behalf of the insurer/s or the insured in any of these cases? At minimum, wouldn’t the relevant/applicable policy/policies require that FD and/or FoRe Group inc put its insurance carrier/s on notice of these proceedings?

Has anyone run an insurance claims/applications history on behalf of FD and/or FoRe Group and its D&Os, employees, assets, operations, PL, etc? Are premium payments current? Is the registry of the court holding sale proceeds or claims proceeds pending the outcome of this litigation?

Shouldn’t a separate attorney on behalf of the children be appointed to represent their financial and legal interests as concerns JD’s community asset/s and interests in FoRe Group?

Why have all these real estate transactions post May 24, 2019, or post the filing of the GF on behalf of HF loan default/breach of contract/repayment/fraud case against FD and/or FoRe Group not been enjoined and/or had to be preapproved by the court and proceeds move through the court registry?

More questions than answers certainly, but some of y’all might have more info and or answers on this.

If a conflict of interest has arisen between FD and FoRe Group, which seems very likely the case internally if not across the separate litigation, why isn’t the representation of FoRe Group being unbundled from that of FD in these cases?

I hope ReDu, MT, and any/all current employees, agents, proxies, sub/contractors, accountants, etc for FoRe Group have been deposed or noticed for deposition, preferably SDT. Follow the money, as they say, which likely is and will be more difficult in this case as doubtless many major and conventional financial transactions expenses and transfers and distributions occurred invisibly, in cash, without a paper trail, off the books, or in a kind of barter arrangement of one kind or another.

IMO/JMO/MOO
You’re hired!

Does anyone else hear Ben Stein calling “Bueller, Beuller” everytime NP opens his mouth? The irritationing montone drone of inflammatory ridiculous theories, excuses and non sequiturs, drop my jar every single time this guy deems it necessary to impart his wisdom on the rest of us fools.

His latest gem took me back to the days when he wasn’t the attorney representing the most misunderstood and innocent defendent on earth; I wondered what happened to ER? I wondered when was that moment FD realized he was in trouble, that perhaps his well thought out plan might have experienced a glitch? Going back to some of my other posts, I believe so much information is imbedded in ALL of FDs actions and words that we are privy to...So I did a little reading, and came up with this sliver of time.

Remember when MT got out on bond, he sat in jail for what? 10 days? And then she met with attys w microphones and tapes and recorders and did a walking tour of the love shack? Old ER made a pretty astute comment after MTs actions were revealed. I think this was the light bulb moment for FD, and NP was hired to muddy the clearing waters.

Happy reading, sorry for the length:

Jennifer Dulos case: Prosecutor declines comment on meeting with Michelle Troconis

“Eugene Riccio, Fotis Dulos’ criminal defense attorney, also declined to comment about the meeting.

"It would not be productive for me to make any statement regarding that report,” he said Friday. “

(Side note- this was June 7, 2019. That very night, FD met in his cell with KS, by the next morning NP was speaking on his behalf. )

Police return to Hartford trash plant in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer

“The estranged husband at the center of an intense police investigation into the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos has hired a prominent lawyer to handle his case.

Attorney Norm Pattis said Saturday that he will be in Stamford Superior Court Tuesday when Fotis Dulos is arraigned on charges of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. He has been held on a $500,000 bond at the Bridgeport Correctional Center since his arrest on June 1.

“Trial by innuendo has convicted my client,” Pattis said Saturday. “We will opt for a trial by jury.”

Attorney Kevin Smith, Pattis’ partner, met with Dulos in prison late Friday night. Bridgeport attorney Eugene Riccio represented Dulos during his first court appearance in Norwalk on June 3 and has been trying to secure a bond for Dulos since then. He was representing him for bond purposes only. “

(I like how they explained away ER, he was “just here for bond” -or in other words, ‘he has too much integrity to continue the type of defense needed here.’

In this same article, there was also a bit about FD divorce atty MR also taking off. Can’t help but read into “good cause”.)

“Riccio also declined to comment on the motion filed Thursday by Michael Rose, who has requested to be removed as Fotis Dulos’ divorce attorney.

“Good cause exists to grant this motion because considerations other than compensation prevent the firm from continuing to represent the defendant,” the motion states. “Counsel represents that the withdrawal will have no effects on the client’s interests.” “

Thank you so much for tracking down these quotes and times...I'd been trying to piece the information together, along with a timeline of the NP's changing theories and other red-herrings he's been throwing out for public consumption.

Good work!

We are waiting for a murder arrest, as it has been several weeks.

Here on WS, I found an interesting case:
"An 84-year-old Texas woman was arrested this month and charged with murder — 35 years after her husband was found shot to death inside their home".

I bet she did not expect this after all this time.
Yes, a reporter on this case said that they didn't expect much for 3 months given the technical details involved to pull the entire story together. We will have to wait and see for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion