Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sds71 for posting the court filing by FD's lawyer seeking JD's medical records. This is related to his defense on the existing charges, and not related to the loans as I was posting about upthread - IMO the MSM article must have mixed up the cases cuz there are so many (custody, loans, tampering/hindering). It's chilling to see this preposterous angle by FD's defense attorney in writing that (paraphrasing) they think she could have been sick enough to have faked her own murder so he wouldn't get custody of the children. Ugggghhhhhhh...
And somehow he came into possession of her billing records, and he already has an evaluation that was supposed to be sealed but FD just happened to have. It makes me wonder if FD had a habit of sneaking in her house and looking for stuff. Never underestimate what a narcissist will do.

And somehow he came into possession of her billing records, and he already has an evaluation that was supposed to be sealed but FD just happened to have. It makes me wonder if FD had a habit of sneaking in her house and looking for stuff. Never underestimate what a narcissist will do.

That was the bill that was reported earlier by NP. $14,000.00 IIRC. It was sent to FD, at least that is what NP says.

I still see that NP is trying out his JD disappeared theory only this time it's because she must be mentally unstable instead of a revenge suicide Gone Girl motive.

That was the bill that was reported earlier by NP. $14,000.00 IIRC. It was sent to FD, at least that is what NP says.

I still see that NP is trying out his JD disappeared theory only this time it's because she must be mentally unstable instead of a revenge suicide Gone Girl motive.
How does he make a case for revenge suicide (how did she get rid of her own body) or Gone Girl (the amount of blood in the garage)? Those two scenarios cannot be explained only by the absence of a body.

How does he make a case for revenge suicide (how did she get rid of her own body) or Gone Girl (the amount of blood in the garage)? Those two scenarios cannot be explained only by the absence of a body.

The Gone Girl theory was when NP learned of a 500 plus page manuscript which he states had a gone girl vibe. JD's friend vehemently denied that accusation and eventually NP walked that back. I can't remember if revenge suicide was the theory before or after that but he's basically trying to float the idea that JD was framing FD and went off somewhere remotely to commit suicide after staging her own disappearance.

That's why he wants her medical records.

Farber vs Fore Group
81.00 07/17/2019 D OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR DEFAULT
Document.gif
newred.gif

Doc 180.00
5 pages
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17360966
Oh come on now! There is only one person that has a reason not to show up for important things.

The Gone Girl theory was when NP learned of a 500 plus page manuscript which he states had a gone girl vibe. JD's friend vehemently denied that accusation and eventually NP walked that back. I can't remember if revenge suicide was the theory before or after that but he's basically trying to float the idea that JD was framing FD and went off somewhere remotely to commit suicide after staging her own disappearance.

That's why he wants her medical records.
Even if the medical records should show that she had been taking all kinds of medication for anxiety or depression or both, that doesn't explain how she started the suicide in the garage and managed to get herself somewhere (not in her own car) or with that amount of blood in the garage that she managed to get herself gone (as in Gone Girl)

Common sense has to come in here somewhere.

NP is stretching the 6th Amendment, IMO....but it will take time to rule on this...right?

I did miss the further explanation in the attachment....NP is still having trouble getting his stories and FD's stories aligned...According to FD, he and Jennifer were being cordial to one another and getting along much better. This was after Jennifer realized the attorneys were taking advantage of her, according to FD.

Now Norm says that the divorce was highly contentious....blah, blah, blah...and the medical records will prove????

IMO/JMO/MOO

ITA @Tink56 !

Note how the motion refers to the divorce action as “matrimonial litigation”?

These aren’t the droids we’re looking for. FD/NP can move along.

No divorce to see here. GG theory returns.

Love how NP can testify through heresay and via his “lead attorney” as to FD’s lack of knowledge re the circumstances of JD’s “disappearance” or how it is JD managed to disappear herself, yet FD hides behind the Fifth Amendment in his :rolleyes: “matrimonial litigation” appearance.

Oh and FD is requesting in camera review of JD’s medical records. Right.

IMO/JMO/MOO

Even if the medical records should show that she had been taking all kinds of medication for anxiety or depression or both, that doesn't explain how she started the suicide in the garage and managed to get herself somewhere (not in her own car) or with that amount of blood in the garage that she managed to get herself gone (as in Gone Girl)

Common sense has to come in here somewhere.

For us, yes. Muddy the scenario for the general public and or jury pool is general goal here. Throw everything you have out there even if it sounds ridiculous.

Pattis is a successful veteran trial lawyer who has represented people from various walks of life in various types of cases involving various types of juries and jurors. He's thought and written a lot about the role of the jury, the jury selection process, and how much power jurors hold. I'd guess he may have some good ideas on what kind of jurors would be bad for his side and what kind of jurors would listen to him.
He has a circle of followers, but is he considered a top-tier, nationally recognized criminal defense attorney? Absolutely not. He may enjoy a regional reputation in his home state, but beyond Connecticut (and Alex Jones) he is not in the league of "rock star" criminal defenders.

The "big guns" never, ever handle their own PR-that is farmed out to highly compensated experts, who develop a series of talking points and make sure everyone stays on message. An experienced PR firm would have avoided some fairly rookie mistakes that NP has made, like that "Gone Girl" debacle.

I would also be curious how many ACTUAL first degree murder cases FP has tried and WON. Lots of lawyers claim to be experienced criminal trial attorneys; very, very few private attorneys have actual murder trial experience. Fewer still have the reputation of winning acquittals in murder cases on any sort of "routine" basis. This small club does not include FD's lawyer.

(BBM above): I don't understand with respect to the money FD borrowed and has not paid back to JD's parents, and GF suing him to repay over $2mil in loans they gave him, why he / his lawyers would fail to appear at the depositions, and would want JD's medical records and to file to dismiss the case. What do financial contracts between FD and his in-laws have to do with JD?

Just curious what the angle here might be. IIRC FD said in response to the lawsuit that he thought the money was a "gift", not a "loan" but still there has to be contractual paperwork with the money having been transferred between them and / or GF's lawyers have documentation of some sort, and again, what does JD have to do with any of it besides being married to him -- she didn't work for Fore Group or handle the money one would think. JMO.

ETA: I dearly hope that this move isn't leading up to a "he said / she said" situation where he says the money was a gift and JD told him that, and she is not here to counter anything he claims.

From what I have read on the case it has already turned into a 'he said' vs 'he/she said' type of case even though there is a loan agreement and repayment terms and schedule that seem simple and quite easy to understand. GF was seeking very basic books and records and FD had been blowing this off with no consequences for a long time now IMO.

FD seems to be doing what he usually does IMO which is simply 'retrading the deal' that he originally made with JD father/GF. Its FD being FD, its simply what he does when things don't go his way IMO. JD owns 50% of 4JX so I believe she was party to the original civil litigation but I believe the last motion filed by GF removed JD name from the suit as clearly JD is missing and not available to participate in the litigation.

But, on your question of why not show up to the deposition that is a bit more complex and I wished we had more atty's on the thread to help out here.

But, IMO the same way we saw FD take the 5th in the family court case it is unlikely that his atty's/No Case Norm want him deposed in this civil action in particular due to the nature of the questions that are involved with the civil action with the Farber family (relating to the books and records of FORE Group/FD income/expenses etc.). By doing this deposition he was going to be in the position of having to go on the record on these issues before the court under oath. Oops...not good for FD! So, the timing of this civil deposition is quite bad for FD. Alternatively the deposition is PERFECTLY TIMED for the States Atty and GF IMO as they have been looking for this information for their own purposes. See the conflict here?

THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME HE HAD NOT SHOWN UP FOR THIS DEPOSITION regarding financial matters. GF has been asking for books and records and financial information from FD now for close to a year I believe in this case with zero success. FD has employed the SAME TECHNIQUE he used in Family Court which is delay, ignore and frankly not comply with the laws of the State of CT IMO. He knows he can get away with it because no judge has had the courage to impose penalties or toss him in jail.

Keep in mind that FD has spent 2 years in Family Court and filed many many motions to AVOID what the missed deposition in the civil case was essentially asking him to do, disclose his personal financial information.

There could be any number of other reasons why FD and his attys would not show up for the deposition and my analysis was very simple and there are probably more complex reasons why his atty's don't want him on the record about anything at this time given the criminal action.

Also keep in mind that last week we read that on the present criminal case (tampering/hindering) that LE and the States Atty has brought in forensic accounting experts (hopefully from the FBI IMO but we dont' have this level of detail) to examine FD/FORE Group books and records. So, IMO FD couldn't risk going on the records about financial matters in the civil case with GF as he is being investigated on the exact same questions on the criminal case. So, as it relates to financial discloure in the life of FD and FORE Group the proverbial *advertiser censored* has hit the fan!

I know I've been a broken record on the entire topic of financial disclosure in this case (sorry, not sorry!) but at a certain point you would think that judges might realize what is going on with FD other legal cases and say, "HOUSTON or ATHENS, we have a PROBLEM!". The situation whereby the CT Courts accept the level of non compliance from an individual involved in complex litigation who consistently doesn't follow the rules and impose zero consequences is something that I hope someone in Hartford is looking at in greater detail. Consequences are called for IMO and I don't know why we haven't seen ANY! Shoutout to Judge Heller and Family Court on this same issue!

IMO FD via FORE Group was most likely aggressively hiding assets/cash from JD as part of the divorce case. It doesnt' seem to be a stretch to believe this at all as I believe FD said FORE had income of $51,000 in 2018. The Family Court document list doesn't detail whether FD/FORE has even filed taxes in CT or with the US Govt for 2016/17/18? WHAT IS GOING ON? JD asked the same questions in Family Court but it appears nothing happened except she continued to pay for everything so far as I can tell looking at the documents.

What has me scratching my head about the entire issue of financial disclosure is that it appears FD has paid for next to nothing in terms of the maintenance of his 5 children for the duration of the 2 years of the divorce action. So, connecting the dots on this decision of his, I'm having a really hard time understanding how given that he has effectively been a 'deadbeat dad' now for 2 years and had JD support the children with her income etc., how is it possible that he can make any argument that is credible to the court that he should have custody?

What is he going to do if he got custody, move with the 5 children into the Courtyard Marriott in Avon as 4JX is in foreclosure so he will be evicted from there soon too. Oh wait. He cannot afford the Courtyard on his income that he detailed to family court! So, where is poor FD to go with 5 children to house, care for, school and keep healthy with medical insurance? FD can't have custody because he doesn't have the demonstrated financial means to take care of 5 children! Oops!

What would have happened if JD didn't have the income to support, house and school her 5 children? Most likely she wouldn't have been able to leave as she would have had no way to support herself (sadly this happens to many women in similar circumstances). If JD had no money but was in fear for her life and with no money would she have still left with 5 children and ended up in domestic violence family shelter somewhere in CT because she had no means of support?

Sounds a bit far fetched but for many women fleeing abuse its one of the options available if family isn't around to provide shelter and support. IMO, FD decision to withhold support is just a continuation of the cycle of violence that he has inflicted on his family as what can be worse then potentially being out on the street with no means of support and 5 children? Yes, FD did this IMO and he was not punished by the court for doing this to his family. FD essentially withheld financial support and left JD to fend for herself financially IMO based on the court records in Family Court.

The unwillingness of FD/FORE to provide financial information is also baffling as FORE is a small business and from and accounting/tax perspective quite simple. The fact that so much effort has been put in by FD to not comply on providing the financial information has me very curious now as to the very basic question of WHY? How was not disclosing financial information tied into his winning at all costs and punishing JD for taking the children at all costs? No simple answer to this but my best guess IMO only, is revenge pure and simple and inflicting the maximum amount of financial pain on JD and by extension his 5 children. I keep going back to the recent headlines where FD himself said "I'm No Monster"! Hmmm. This campaign to not comply with court orders and support your family seems like it falls into the monstrous category to me but we all have to make our own choices on this point!

Trying to answer the question of WHY not disclose financial information is purely speculative at this point unfortunately. But I truly wonder if there is a hidden partner/s in FORE that FD doesn't want to be made public, perhaps he doesn't want the public to see that the margins on his houses are large because the quality is poor, perhaps he hasn't been paying his subs to do work and he would have angry tradespeople camped out at 4JX looking for payments, perhaps he borrowed money from the wrong people and has been stalling repayment there too, or because there is nothing to see in the books and records of FD/FORE because the entire enterprise is a sham? Is FORE Group real or is it just a sham/pyramid scam and the money long ago sucked away and hidden to never be found again? We don't know because FD won't say and he won't say even when a court demands that he say! Big issue here IMO!

Who knows? IDK. But I sincerely hope that the forensic accounting experts now on this case figure this out not only for the missing victim JD but for the 5 children who previously depended on their father for financial support and which he chose not to provide on a very basic level. If it turns out that FORE was used as a criminal enterprise then I hope the States Atty uncovers and forwards this matter to the Federal Courts for review and prosecution.

JD IMO deserved better than she got in Family Court so I hope these financial matters are settled in the civil action and the criminal case!

MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh come on now! There is only one person that has a reason not to show up for important things.
Oh our first introduction to Atty Bill Murray is a doozy IMO! Poor Atty Bill Murray has just joined the circus and already it seems like he is experiencing "GROUNDHOG DAY" on the issue of financial disclosure from FD. Oh my goodness!

FD didn't know he was scheduled for a deposition in the civil case? Really? No better excuse than this after FD chose to not show for the prior deposition either?

The folks here on WS knew about the deposition because many of us had read the prior motions filed by the attys on the case and we clearly saw the the CT Marshall had served the papers on FD/FORE Group. We also know from the FD arrest warrant that FD makes a habit of ending his day by going to his mailbox and getting his mail! This process of getting his mail was no doubt saved on CCTV! Copies of the deposition were no doubt mailed to 4JX so truly there is zero excuse for not showing up IMO.

At a certain point FD IS IMO simply WASTING the time and resources of the court system in CT IMO TO SAY NOTHING OF DISRESPECTING THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN CT.

I very much hope that some judge expresses total disgust with what has happened here in the civil case and awards the motion of default as requested by GF.

Enough is enough IMO. Have a fire sale auction of the 6 houses in inventory that aren't liened IMO. GF also has enough money to simply take what she is owed in real estate from FD and sell the houses or simply burn them down. Frankly I am supportive of the idea of turning the houses into DV shelters for women but we will have to wait and see what GF does if she prevails in this civil case!
MOO!

Last edited:
Pattis is a successful veteran trial lawyer who has represented people from various walks of life in various types of cases involving various types of juries and jurors. He's thought and written a lot about the role of the jury, the jury selection process, and how much power jurors hold. I'd guess he may have some good ideas on what kind of jurors would be bad for his side and what kind of jurors would listen to him.

So do you think he thought carefully and critically beforehand regarding the things he’s spun such as the revenge suicide and the “Gone Girl” as strategies to advance his client’s case with prospective juries? I’m not arguing. I’m asking.

So do you think he thought carefully and critically beforehand regarding the things he’s spun such as the revenge suicide and the “Gone Girl” as strategies to advance his client’s case with prospective juries? I’m not arguing. I’m asking.
Too bad WS doesn't have a poll function as this would make a great question!

Since we don't have a poll option on WS I will put out that IMO No Case Norm exerted very limited thought and planning on putting any of these strategies out to the public.

IMO the goal of Pattis from the beginning is to make it impossible for this case to be tried in CT so pollution of the jury pool was his primary objective.

Time will tell though so we will have to wait and see.

MOO

IMO/JMO/MOO
Atty BM in objecting (BM’s objections linked in above Box quote) to the Motion/Default filed by GF attys on behalf of EoHF, neglected to mention that the most recent FD depo no-show was the second such “accidental” following proper notice both times to FD and to FD’s attorneys. (@afitzy well calls out this fact, as many others, in detail in an upthread post on the same FD noncompliance song and dance to include also the possible — well imo almost certain — narcissistically/sadistically motivated financial fraud and persistent antisocial anarchistic defiance/noncompliance that is/was (so far as two years of thousands of pages of court records have pretty much established) Mametine FoRe Group status quo.

IMO WM’s recent defense strategy of FD in the context of objections to the m/default in the EoHF debt legal proceedings was popularized by S. Martin as the snl “I forgot” defense to tax litigation. No disrespect of this BM, who is, presumably, not associated with the aforementioned SM.

But still. It’s essentially just I’ve been busy and “I forgot.”

I’m new here. No harm done.

What say we just agree to reschedule this when I get back from vacation or after the next proceeding?

That way, GF can pay for her attorneys and the court reporter to appear for the deposition so that FD can forget about it again. Or appear. And just take the Fifth on the record. In response to every question.

I sure hope it’s a videotaped deposition. And a SDT. SNL won’t work here.

Although, as afitzy mentioned, it seems to have worked for FD just fine so far.

Would love to see Family Court back charge FD for at least 50% of everything for the support of JD, payment of school fees, transportation, maintenance, activities, medical, food, clothing, all household debt, etc. from moment of “matrimonial litigation” filing onward. This money could be paid into the registry of the court for safekeeping unless/until it’s determined to be due to be paid to the estate of JD or GF on behalf of the children. I also believe a garnishment order and liens as applicable should be filed; FD should be required to disgorge all sums paid to FD, FoRe, or any of his strawpeople got property or improvement services etc; and that a freeze and seize action must be implemented to prevent further depletion and/or diversion of marital and/or corporate or straw/slush accounts by or on behalf of FD.

Why is FoRe not already in receivership? Why has no Receiver yet been appointed?

Is FD still creating debt for and removing equity from community/marital income and assets?

I hope that Residence Inn in FD’s case involves stripes — not cargo shorts; not neoprene; not gingham.

JMO/IMO/MOOO

MT’s appearance in court tomorrow is likely to be big nothingburger . And from what I’ve read the discovery phase of this case could not even happen for 6 months to a year . I get LE is holding their cards close to their vest and I applaud the lack of leaks on this . But for the love of Pete .... throw us a bone ... something.... there hasn’t been a presser in weeks . People are going to get discouraged due to the silence and it’s going to become old news and God forbid a cold case. LE has already said that more charges are coming .... when ?! I keep waiting FD to accidentally drive over state lines again or violate another condition of his release just so we can see that piece of trash behind bars at least .

From what I have read on the case it has already turned into a 'he said' vs 'he/she said' type of case even though there is a loan agreement and repayment terms and schedule that seem simple and quite easy to understand. GF was seeking very basic books and records and FD had been blowing this off with no consequences for a long time now IMO.

FD seems to be doing what he usually does IMO which is simply 'retrading the deal' that he originally made with JD father/GF. Its FD being FD, its simply what he does when things don't go his way IMO. JD owns 50% of 4JX so I believe she was party to the original civil litigation but I believe the last motion filed by GF removed JD name from the suit as clearly JD is missing and not available to participate in the litigation.

But, on your question of why not show up to the deposition that is a bit more complex and I wished we had more atty's on the thread to help out here.

But, IMO the same way we saw FD take the 5th in the family court case it is unlikely that his atty's/No Case Norm want him deposed in this civil action in particular due to the nature of the questions that are involved with the civil action with the Farber family (relating to the books and records of FORE Group/FD income/expenses etc.). By doing this deposition he was going to be in the position of having to go on the record on these issues before the court under oath. Oops...not good for FD! So, the timing of this civil deposition is quite bad for FD. Alternatively the deposition is PERFECTLY TIMED for the States Atty and GF IMO as they have been looking for this information for their own purposes. See the conflict here?

THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME HE HAD NOT SHOWN UP FOR THIS DEPOSITION regarding financial matters. GF has been asking for books and records and financial information from FD now for close to a year I believe in this case with zero success. FD has employed the SAME TECHNIQUE he used in Family Court which is delay, ignore and frankly not comply with the laws of the State of CT IMO. He knows he can get away with it because no judge has had the courage to impose penalties or toss him in jail.

Keep in mind that FD has spent 2 years in Family Court and filed many many motions to AVOID what the missed deposition in the civil case was essentially asking him to do, disclose his personal financial information.

There could be any number of other reasons why FD and his attys would not show up for the deposition and my analysis was very simple and there are probably more complex reasons why his atty's don't want him on the record about anything at this time given the criminal action.

Also keep in mind that last week we read that on the present criminal case (tampering/hindering) that LE and the States Atty has brought in forensic accounting experts (hopefully from the FBI IMO but we dont' have this level of detail) to examine FD/FORE Group books and records. So, IMO FD couldn't risk going on the records about financial matters in the civil case with GF as he is being investigated on the exact same questions on the criminal case. So, as it relates to financial discloure in the life of FD and FORE Group the proverbial **** has hit the fan!

I know I've been a broken record on the entire topic of financial disclosure in this case (sorry, not sorry!) but at a certain point you would think that judges might realize what is going on with FD other legal cases and say, "HOUSTON or ATHENS, we have a PROBLEM!". The situation whereby the CT Courts accept the level of non compliance from an individual involved in complex litigation who consistently doesn't follow the rules and impose zero consequences is something that I hope someone in Hartford is looking at in greater detail. Consequences are called for IMO and I don't know why we haven't seen ANY! Shoutout to Judge Heller and Family Court on this same issue!

IMO FD via FORE Group was most likely aggressively hiding assets/cash from JD as part of the divorce case. It doesnt' seem to be a stretch to believe this at all as I believe FD said FORE had income of $51,000 in 2018. The Family Court document list doesn't detail whether FD/FORE has even filed taxes in CT or with the US Govt for 2016/17/18? WHAT IS GOING ON? JD asked the same questions in Family Court but it appears nothing happened except she continued to pay for everything so far as I can tell looking at the documents.

What has me scratching my head about the entire issue of financial disclosure is that it appears FD has paid for next to nothing in terms of the maintenance of his 5 children for the duration of the 2 years of the divorce action. So, connecting the dots on this decision of his, I'm having a really hard time understanding how given that he has effectively been a 'deadbeat dad' now for 2 years and had JD support the children with her income etc., how is it possible that he can make any argument that is credible to the court that he should have custody?

What is he going to do if he got custody, move with the 5 children into the Courtyard Marriott in Avon as 4JX is in foreclosure so he will be evicted from there soon too. Oh wait. He cannot afford the Courtyard on his income that he detailed to family court! So, where is poor FD to go with 5 children to house, care for, school and keep healthy with medical insurance? FD can't have custody because he doesn't have the demonstrated financial means to take care of 5 children! Oops!

What would have happened if JD didn't have the income to support, house and school her 5 children? Most likely she wouldn't have been able to leave as she would have had no way to support herself (sadly this happens to many women in similar circumstances). If JD had no money but was in fear for her life and with no money would she have still left with 5 children and ended up in domestic violence family shelter somewhere in CT because she had no means of support?

Sounds a bit far fetched but for many women fleeing abuse its one of the options available if family isn't around to provide shelter and support. IMO, FD decision to withhold support is just a continuation of the cycle of violence that he has inflicted on his family as what can be worse then potentially being out on the street with no means of support and 5 children? Yes, FD did this IMO and he was not punished by the court for doing this to his family. FD essentially withheld financial support and left JD to fend for herself financially IMO based on the court records in Family Court.

The unwillingness of FD/FORE to provide financial information is also baffling as FORE is a small business and from and accounting/tax perspective quite simple. The fact that so much effort has been put in by FD to not comply on providing the financial information has me very curious now as to the very basic question of WHY? How was not disclosing financial information tied into his winning at all costs and punishing JD for taking the children at all costs? No simple answer to this but my best guess IMO only, is revenge pure and simple and inflicting the maximum amount of financial pain on JD and by extension his 5 children. I keep going back to the recent headlines where FD himself said "I'm No Monster"! Hmmm. This campaign to not comply with court orders and support your family seems like it falls into the monstrous category to me but we all have to make our own choices on this point!

Trying to answer the question of WHY not disclose financial information is purely speculative at this point unfortunately. But I truly wonder if there is a hidden partner/s in FORE that FD doesn't want to be made public, perhaps he doesn't want the public to see that the margins on his houses are large because the quality is poor, perhaps he hasn't been paying his subs to do work and he would have angry tradespeople camped out at 4JX looking for payments, perhaps he borrowed money from the wrong people and has been stalling repayment there too, or because there is nothing to see in the books and records of FD/FORE because the entire enterprise is a sham? Is FORE Group real or is it just a sham/pyramid scam and the money long ago sucked away and hidden to never be found again? We don't know because FD won't say and he won't say even when a court demands that he say! Big issue here IMO!

Who knows? IDK. But I sincerely hope that the forensic accounting experts now on this case figure this out not only for the missing victim JD but for the 5 children who previously depended on their father for financial support and which he chose not to provide on a very basic level. If it turns out that FORE was used as a criminal enterprise then I hope the States Atty uncovers and forwards this matter to the Federal Courts for review and prosecution.

JD IMO deserved better than she got in Family Court so I hope these financial matters are settled in the civil action and the criminal case!

MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still sitting here shaking my head because the IRS hasn’t turned their attention his way. There is no possible way FD has paid all of the income taxes he is responsible for. All of this financial voodoo is something that I struggle to understand, but I know that the IRS doesn’t like it when you have undeclared income (like the “gifts” from HF). And like money that has been laundered through Fore Group, that he is using for personal expenses. The only reason he stopped paying the mortgage on 4 JC, IMO, is because GF is the guarantor of the loan, and JD was responsible for half. I guess he figures he can walk away from his half-especially since he probably planned to run away to Greece anyway.

Also keep in mind that last week we read that on the present criminal case (tampering/hindering) that LE and the States Atty has brought in forensic accounting experts (hopefully from the FBI IMO but we dont' have this level of detail) to examine FD/FORE Group books and records. So, IMO FD couldn't risk going on the records about financial matters in the civil case with GF as he is being investigated on the exact same questions on the criminal case. So, as it relates to financial discloure in the life of FD and FORE Group the proverbial **** has hit the fan!

MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent post @afitzy! My thought from the beginning was that the motive was purely financial. NP suggests "Gone Girl", "mental instability" or "Sleeping With The Enemy" reasons that JD is missing. NEVER have I heard him mention FD's complicated financial matters. Silence speaks volumes. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum