Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm no lawyer, so I'm trying to understand this. The minimum sentence for murder in CT is 25 years, but I can't find anything on conspiracy to commit murder.
Kyle Navin’s girlfriend helped him clean up after he killed his parents didn’t cooperate with police took an Alford plea
and got 8 yrs
MT’s daughter wants to compete in the Olympics like her Dad. I think MT will turn on FD so she can be out in time to see that.

Here's what I don't understand, she was terrified of him, a 2 year horrible acrimonious divorce, she had money to protect herself. What could she have done to not have this happen? LE could not give her round the clock protection. Maybe a gun would have helped unless she was surprised. She would have had to go in hiding! I wish she done just that.

It seems to me that most people who have a gun for self protection often aren’t in a position to use it when they really need it. You’d have to carry it in an easily accessible holster on your body, which isn’t easy to do-shoulder holster, one where it fits in the small of your back, or maybe an ankle holster. None of these are comfortable when you aren’t accustomed to it. Putting it in your purse or even your glove box isn’t really handy. I am thinking that if he surprised her, a handgun wouldn’t have helped her.

Last edited:
Search for Possible Body in Connecticut River in Suffield
Police Search for Possible Body in Connecticut River in Suffield[/QUOTE]
Locals - where is this location in comparison to the sites associated with this case? Is is a potential dump site (sorry for that rough phrase).

jmo
Suffield is appx 15 mi. north of Hartford.
So like 30-35 mi. north of farmington.
And yes the Ct. river would be a good dumping site. Can be a vigorous, deep waterway depending on rain.

I wondered the same thing. Was she too trusting? Poor woman. Nothing like this should ever happen to anyone.[/QUOTE
I think he expected the nanny to HAVE to turn the kids over to him since he had a court order to have them that weekend. I think that is why he went Tuesday to NYC to see/get the kids. He probably thought it was a non-issue.

I really agree

I think this whole process was intended for him to secure posession of the children “for their best interest” and he fully expected a court would side with the father as being the one appropriate for custody. And he would need funds to care for them. How could gramma deny him money as the apparent surviving spouse? As said upstream, posession is 9/10 th of ownership.

What could she do? sit in her locked vehicle for a few minutes to make sure no one got in the garage? And it is a rental - not surprised there are no cameras or they were not hooked up. Now I believe the listings for the farmington house had security and I wonder if those were operational and if so, have they looked ??? I recall a case where a husband killed his wife and claimed he was at work - but his own security cameras caught him entering and leaving the property during the murder- he did not realize they were backed up somewhere IIRC
I've wondered about video security cameras. Our daughter has a protection order and working indoor and outdoor security cameras which are stored on icloud.

JMO

Search for Possible Body in Connecticut River in Suffield
Police Search for Possible Body in Connecticut River in Suffield
[/QUOTE]
And yes the Ct. river would be a good dumping site. Can be a vigorous, deep waterway depending on rain.[/QUOTE]
please tell me they didn't go all along that road dumping the 30 bags and then drive up to the river and dump the body?? that would mean they drove around with it - and even they cannot be that dumb IMO

And yes the Ct. river would be a good dumping site. Can be a vigorous, deep waterway depending on rain.

If this was the dump site when did he do it?[/QUOTE]
It is not the dump site they have been searching, that is down here in Hartford. This is the Connecticut River just below the Mass. border.

If this was the dump site when did he do it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that’s the question.

Did he really hold on to her body, and dump her when he dumped those bags?

I mean, that’s the most logical time to do it, when you’re already dumping evidence nearby.

Interesting - Fotis Dulos refused to sign the “Notice of Bail Rights” paperwork. One lawyer tells me “some people refuse to sign anything.” Dulos will spend another night in lockup after failing to make $500k bond.

Tony Aiello on Twitter

Attachments

• 6122ACAA-D39D-4848-A453-CB6E60765B0C.jpeg
    6122ACAA-D39D-4848-A453-CB6E60765B0C.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 13
If this was the dump site when did he do it?

I mean, that’s the most logical time to do it, when you’re already dumping evidence nearby.[/QUOTE]
We don't KNOW this is her body. It could be a mannequin (although it's never a mannequin) or just another body. Hartford isn't short on murders.

I didn't see any applications for a restraining order in the court documents. They are available online. There is a school of thought that restraining orders can further engage ex spouses, and it's just a piece of paper.
Yes, thanks for checking on this. I know there are 2 schools of thoughts on these orders but I can't help but think that if may have demonstrated her seriousness to the family court that she was fearful for her life? IDK, its a tough call. I just don't think the family court took her motions on personal safety seriously enough and that is why were are where we are. Women don't have many options and sure the order won't prevent someone intent on harming you but its one of the few tools available to keep someone away. I also think that by having the order in place that the police take any calls a bit more seriously. JMO.

I mean, that’s the most logical time to do it, when you’re already dumping evidence nearby.
We don't KNOW this is her body. It could be a mannequin (although it's never a mannequin) or just another body. Hartford isn't short on murders.[/QUOTE]
AND IT'S AN EFFING MANNEQUIN!

"Update: item was the torso of a mannequin."

Samara Abramson on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads