Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If MT's gotten full immunity here, that will indeed qualify as being one real sweetie beauty of a deal.

If she has immunity, it will be a bitter pill to swallow.

I have a feeling we're all going to have to swallow hard.

I do think when we find out the full horror of what FD did to JD, it will help us to accept her deal, though.

FD is the worst of the worst. He's a dangerous predator and an absolute menace to society.

He needs to be locked away in a cell forever, no matter what it takes.

JMO.

I agree @GordianKnot - her demeanor when she left the attorney's office yesterday......really makes me thinks that everything she admitted to was "after the fact"......not knowing or participating the actual murder....and that whatever her plea deal....will work out quite well for her.

@oviedo

You've done a fantastic job on this case, btw, of keeping everything organized and accessible. I've gone to the media thread a few times already. If the case lingers (I hope not), that thread will be especially invaluable to keep the info handy.

For now, my mind is a jumble trying to keep the properties straight!

jmo
Thank you - this is a horrible case and I've followed many over the years - the properties he owns/Fore Group owns:
Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.
Fore Group - 4 Jefferson Crossing - former marital home now shared by JD and MT and subject of new search after MT spoke with prosecutor 6/6/19 (3 hours)

Fore Group - 61 Sturbridge Hill - located near NC house that JD lives in (speculation that this house may have been used to lie in wait for her and banging heard)
Loud banging heard at Fotis Dulos’ New Canaan property one day after Jennifer’s disappearance
Fore Group -80 Mountain Spring Rd - FD spent 2 hours here the afternoon of the disappearance (see arrest warrant)
Fore Group - Olcott way - FD property - Did LE search this property?

69 Welles Lane NC - home of JD and children

upload_2019-6-7_9-8-39.png
ETA correct banging story

Last edited:
I am biased because I have a similar resume. I am not insulting anyone here. Trying to say this man was, on paper, very smart, the ineptitude of his murder plot is more evidence of his arrogance than lack of intelligence.

Ok-that’s fair. The only problem is, what good did it do him to be “very smart” on paper? He was a failed husband, a faired businessman, and I would submit that he was a failed father. I know that success takes many forms, and piles of money isn’t anywhere close to the best and only measure of success-but was his only successful venture his education? He was 51...his most recent proof of success was +-25 years before. His business partners all bailed on him long before JD was killed; all of his Facebook friends abandoned him in the last 2 weeks. I am struggling with how smart he really is-I’m gonna channel Forrest Gump and say “smart is as smart does”. Oh-welcome to Websleuths!

I don’t think FD has anything to do with his Moms accident but I wonder if those horses were insured or if the riding lessons conflicted with skiing lessons
Poor kids.
I wondered the same thing, sds71. He certainly seems capable of any amount of violence and never putting his children's interests and needs first, only his own.

Thank you - this is a horrible case and I've followed many over the years - the properties he owns/Fore Group owns:
Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.
Fore Group - 4 Jefferson Crossing - former marital home now shared by JD and MT and subject of new search after MT spoke with prosecutor 6/6/19 (3 hours)

Fore Group - 61 Sturbridge Hill - located near NC house that JD lives in (speculation that this house may have been used to lie in wait for her)
Fore Group -80 Mountain Spring Rd - FD spent 2 hours here the afternoon of the disappearance (see arrest warrant)
Fore Group - Olcott way - FD property - I believe this is the house where banging was heard Saturday morning at 5am? Will look for that link

69 WElles Lane NC - home of JD and children

View attachment 188044
I believe the banging was Sturbridge.

I live very close to JD..in a neighboring town, I see this daily out here, wealthy, successful, driven, ambitious, motivated FIL's supporting, providing for their daughters and their daughter's neer do' well husbands. You will find 70 year old grandpa at work 14 hours a day, while 'husband' is golfing, boating, sleeping, on vacation, when wealthy Grandpa might have never taken a vacation in the last DECADE..why ... because the daughters made a mistake marrying the wrong man, from the guy can't hold a job, the guy is a cheater, or the guy is on the take like FD. FD made the loaned money 'seem' like a sound investment to HF, but it wasn't and it takes YEARS for both daughter and FIL to figure out the entire marriage, the ATM machine bonding kids, was all a charade on the part of the husband...

I see this out here every. single. day. Check the golf course today, beautiful day, every kept husband will be on the course while his wealthy FIL is literally managing a Fortune 500 company, managing his successful portfolio while 'husband' is living his best life of leisure off of Grandpa..

HF wanted his daughter to have a good life...he thought he was helping, I get it..but, without his financial help, FD would have been long gone perhaps after the 1st set of twins..its got to be tough for the wealthy father, he wants to help...this entire situation is so sad..on every level..

We had a friend in college who once said “you can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a lifetime”; he was kidding, since he was wealthy in his own right (still our friend)

1. Justin Schecker‏Verified account @jscheckerNBCCT 14h14 hours ago

Justin Schecker Retweeted NBC Connecticut

The search for answers in the disappearance of missing mother of five continued at the MIRA trash to energy plant in Hartford. Tomorrow marks two weeks since she dropped off her children at school and then vanished. #NBCCT

Justin Schecker added,

NBC ConnecticutVerified account @NBCConnecticut
    New details in search for missing New Canaan mom New Details in Search For Missing Mom

2. Justin Schecker‏Verified account @jscheckerNBCCT 18h18 hours ago

Coming up on #NBCCT News at 4, we’ve learned where missing mother of five earned her masters and we will share an excerpt of her writing from Avon Patch website. Also, latest on @NewCanaanPolice search to find her 12 days after she vanished https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Search-for-Jennifer-Dulos-a-Missing-New-Canaan-Mom-Enters-Day-13-510909021.html …

Not if she had any inkling of what he was capable of. I don't want to defend her. I have spent the last week thinking she's a monster too. But the fact that she came forward now, when it's clear that the world knows he did it and isn't getting out on bail, tells me she was stuck. JMO
Unlike JD, she could've easily left him at any moment. She had no ties to him.

If facts emerge that show that she was stuck and scared, I'll change my mind.

In the meantime, I don't think she was afraid at all.

jmo

MayhemToday on Twitter

"Police to return to sift through trash Friday, two weeks after New Canaan mom Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared"

Obviously, they haven't recovered all of the evidence, but MT must have said something that makes them think there is more to be found still and it's worth putting effort into...

I hope she isn’t misleading them to buy time for the body to sufficiently decompose to hide evidence.

I think MT is providing LE with the bare minimum to limit her involvement.
She is under instruction to create a certain persona possibly by her attorney. From her clothing, allowing her daughter to be photographed and the appearance of cooperating with LE. It’s damage control. JMO

Not if she had any inkling of what he was capable of. I don't want to defend her. I have spent the last week thinking she's a monster too. But the fact that she came forward now, when it's clear that the world knows he did it and isn't getting out on bail, tells me she was stuck. JMO
I tend to agree with this. She left her attorney's office yesterday with a bounce in her step, like she was finally "free" of something. I don't want to minimize anything she did, but I'm not convinced she was as willing of an accomplice as we originally thought.

Did anyone catch “See No Evil” on ID (The Blood Trail episode) aired on 4/25? While I was watching, I thought to myself “why didn’t this guy dispose of the evidence in different places”. I know many of you will argue with that but this episode swayed my logical thinking. He used a pickup truck to dispose of the Estes couple. Cause of death blunt force trauma.
I thought back to that episode when CCTV footage was discovered of FD/MT. As I stated in the previous thread, I suspected FD entered through the garage and attacked JD with an object. Likely an item from her house without a link to FD such as a tire iron from JDs other vehicle in JDs garage which would be easily accessible. Any of you WS get a sense she wasn’t dismembered at her home? Back to the episode, it made reference to blood loss. If there are large amounts of blood, it doesn’t necessarily mean dismemberment, it would also refer to a long survival, depending on the location and spatter.

Head wounds bleed a lot-I don’t know what LE meant when they indicated that there was a lot of blood present. I keep picturing a really traumatic and massive head wound; at least for the first blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay