Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go back and forth with this one. On the one hand it makes sense, on the other, I feel like this property is secluded enough that he could do whatever he needed to do without being observed.

Can you imagine having to take care of this all in the daylight areas? How did he do it?
He did it because all of these locations are relatively secluded - tree-lined, can't see your neighbor, lots of land.

I don't think it was specifically reported that it was JD's clothing that was found, but clothing in general was mentioned. IMO
Thanks - I read this heading and then the article and made foolish assumption
Missing Conn. Mom's Blood-Stained Clothing Found in 30 Trash Bins, and Husband Allegedly Dumped It

I was trying to research some of this myself in the early am hours but was using my cell phone, instead of my desktop, and the sites were too hard to navigate with a phone.

I’d be curious to know more about 2 Jefferson Crossing. Was it one of the earlier houses built? A quick google search shows names associated with that property. Two names caught my attention. They were the names of his first ex, as well as the name of HER father. I’m wondering if his first FIL helped him jumpstart his career initially.
Very interesting...Does anyone know when Foregroup was created? Could he still have been with his first wife?

Another gruesome bit of information is that rigor mortis would have been totally set in by the afternoon hours and there is no way he could fold her into a smaller size unless she was already folded up in a fetal position from being in the trunk of a car. Geez, sometimes I am amazed at what I have learned from hanging around WS.
For some reason, I hadn't even thought of RM. If he "took care" of the body during those two hours at MS, it likely wouldn't matter, but beyond that, yes, she looked would've been in RM. JMO.

I was trying to research some of this myself in the early am hours but was using my cell phone, instead of my desktop, and the sites were too hard to navigate with a phone.

I’d be curious to know more about 2 Jefferson Crossing. Was it one of the earlier houses built? A quick google search shows names associated with that property. Two names caught my attention. They were the names of his first ex, as well as the name of HER father. I’m wondering if his first FIL helped him jumpstart his career initially.
WOW! Good find!

Thanks - I read this heading and then the article and made foolish assumption
Missing Conn. Mom's Blood-Stained Clothing Found in 30 Trash Bins, and Husband Allegedly Dumped It

No, not foolish at all. Kind of confusing the way it's worded. From your article - "clothing and sponges stained with the woman’s blood were found in trash bins in Hartford, about 70 miles away."

All of this brings me to ask, does he even own a vehicle with a trunk that would conceal her when he brought her back to Mt. Spring, if he did? There have been SUVs and a black pick up truck, but they don't have trunks. So, how did he conceal her when he took her from Wells to wherever he disposed of her?
He could've had a covering on the trunk of the pickup, either hard or soft. OR he could've had one of those hauling trailers he paid taxes on. MOO.

I believe all of JC were FORE properties, unless I read their website wrong.

Spencer Allan Brooks‏ @SpencerSays
Police were focused on this hole in the ground at Dulos’ Mountain Spring Road property. Courtesy @News12CT#JenniferDulos

D8GQ0L6XUAAW3Ls.jpg

5:49 PM - 2 Jun 2019 from Farmington, CT pst
I believe we've determined that's likely a riser for a septic tank.

For some reason, I hadn't even thought of RM. If he "took care" of the body during those two hours at MS, it likely wouldn't matter, but beyond that, yes, she looked would've been in RM. JMO.

Maybe she was placed before rigor mortis set in. It generally sets in about three to four hours after death, peaks at 12 hours, and dissipates after 48 hours.

IMO

Hoping today they release info that they have found her. Someone stated that the time frame to dismember likely wouldn’t fit the act, my stomach is doing flips - ugh. However, in the 5 bags found on their dumpster run, MSM reported that JD’s clothing was found among blood and cleaning supplies. I guess this is what makes me jump to dismemberment. If you kill someone and are just getting rid off their body , why remove clothing? Feel sick
From my Google research, he had time to dismember her during the two hours he was at the Mountain Spring property the afternoon of the 24th. It is the opinion of Reddit that dismemberment (limbs and head, torso intact) takes 5-45 minutes depending on tools and skill. We have no word on the size of the trash bags they were throwing out.

All of this being said, I'm (unfortunately) behind the dismemberment theory, but thinking about throwing away a human torso in a trash bag... I don't know. I can't fathom how that was the plan. It just doesn't seem intelligent. Or maybe I just don't want you think about it this early in the morning.

MOO.

Last edited:
From my Google research, he had time to dismember her during the two hours he was at the Mountain Spring property the afternoon of the 24th. It is the opinion of Reddit that dismemberment (limbs and head, torso intact) takes 5-45 minutes depending on tools and skill. We have no word on the size of the trash bags they were throwing out.

All of this being said, I'm (unfortunately) behind the dismemberment theory, but thinking about throwing away a human torso in a trash bag... I don't know. I can't fathom how that was the plan. It just doesn't seem intelligent. Or maybe I just don't want you think about it this way in the morning.

MOO.
Replying to myself here, but their choice of WHERE to dispose of the bags wasn't well-thought out either IMO. That section of Albany gets picked up on Thursday and Friday. They dumped Friday night on a holiday weekend.

Attachments

• New_Collection_day(1).pdf
    756.7 KB · Views: 10
I believe all of JC were FORE properties, unless I read their website wrong.

I think you are correct. Let me clarify that the names popped up when I googled something to the effect of “2 Jefferson Crossing property owners records”. But it wasn’t the official Hartford Country Deed/Appraisal District. The official site was the one I couldn’t navigate on my phone.

It was a site that listed names/owners associated with that property. It makes me question when it was built or if FORE was started during his first marriage.

I can google the same thing using my info (address of home, former homes) and not once does my FIL pop up as being tied to my homes.

Nice sleuthing! I think that if the FIL's name was associated with just one property, it would likely be just a matter of dad trying to help out his daughter with her first house. But to be associated with two properties seems to indicate more of an investor relationship. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces