Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice sleuthing! I think that if the FIL's name was associated with just one property, it would likely be just a matter of dad trying to help out his daughter with her first house. But to be associated with two properties seems to indicate more of an investor relationship. IMO.
Thanks! I only looked at that one address. Maybe I’ll look at some additional ones today while entertaining my nine year old at the pool. I was so frustrated at 3 am trying to get the official county site to work I gave up and went back to bed :)

Yeah-my point was that I didn’t know what the status of these properties was, with regard to property taxes. How could they all be up to date with the payments? Of course he wanted to stick the Farmington house in which he was living, on his soon to be ex wife, but I can’t imagine he would want to lose the rest of the properties.
I read in one of the filings (contempt request filed abt 1 month ago) that JD accused him of lying abt his finances, stating he sold a property worth more than 5 million in May. Was that May of ‘19? I didn’t think, from reading her filing, that he was actually in dire straights. I see he stopped paying her father’s loan and the mortgage on Farmington home (Which then stuck the guarantors - her folks - with the bill.). I took that to be a big FU for leaving, JD, not financial troubles. Idk?

Ah no apologies and not pompous. And for all we know he could have failed them.
I think Ivy League schools offer these types of courses to the public (esp now that courses can be taken online). They get the $, and the person attending the mini course can put on his/her resume. I could be completely wrong in this instance, but that’s what came to mind when I read that.

Attachments

• 5FB54697-1431-4FFC-9F70-7184EFE0F7C7.png
    5FB54697-1431-4FFC-9F70-7184EFE0F7C7.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 9
I was trying to research some of this myself in the early am hours but was using my cell phone, instead of my desktop, and the sites were too hard to navigate with a phone.

I’d be curious to know more about 2 Jefferson Crossing. Was it one of the earlier houses built? A quick google search shows names associated with that property. Two names caught my attention. They were the names of his first ex, as well as the name of HER father. I’m wondering if his first FIL helped him jumpstart his career initially.

Oh thanks for this. It's very interesting to view how the other half lives.

Two of the reviews / projects are from 13 and 14 years ago, then nothing until October 2015. Most are 2016 projects, the year MT was in the picture and the year before JD moved out.

Why the 10 year gap? FD and JD married in August 2004 (edited to answer my own question)

(And I find the houses although large and grand to be incredibly... cookie cutter in some respect. I know exactly what the kitchen and pantry are going to look like, I know what the living room and family room are going like, I know what the bathrooms are going to look like) MOO

Last edited:
If MT was talking and cut a deal, she would have to tell all she knew. So, I am struggling with the idea that JD may not be found after this supposed meeting deal.

Is it possible that he disposed of JD and MT does not know? I don't think so.

I have a strong feeling that JD is in the incinerator and may not be found.

Keep going back to the banging on metal noises reported by the neighbors. If he had a tool box in the back of his truck that would be a good size to hide someone in and also use to get rid of them. Maybe he was trying to loosen it so that he could remove it from the truck bed. Here's some samples of what I'm thinking about:
https://www.autoanything.com/truck-toolboxes/how-to-install-a-truck-toolbox.aspx

We’ve seen about a dozen State Police cruisers go into this back entrance of the MIRA trash facility over the last hour. CSP told us they’re working 12 hour days here searching for evidence in the #JenniferDulos case. The latest at 8:30 on@NBCConnecticut
Twitter
I think JD is @Mira. They’re combing through preground trash. Gruesome.

A former White House lawyer for both Bushes tried to kill his wife in front of their daughters on Wahackme

Yes, this was a particularly horrible relatively recent event from 2014 if I recall. She was lucky enough to escape along with her children (she had been badly beaten as her husband tried to kill her with a flashlight) and he went to jail. Don't recall the sentence though. Do remember the house and how they conducted an estate sale to clear out the contents and people reported it was eerie as the panty and kitchen were left 'as is' as were the childrens rooms, so it looked like someone had left to take a walk in the park and would be home soon. The reality was far different though in this case.

My recollection is this was another divorce/possible DV situation with small children. Here is link to story from NYT in 2014 on the case.

Ex-White House Lawyer Convicted of Attempted Murder of His Wife

Last edited:
Keep going back to the banging on metal noises reported by the neighbors. If he had a tool box in the back of his truck that would be a good size to hide someone in and also use to get rid of them. Maybe he was trying to loosen it so that he could remove it from the truck bed. Here's some
samples of what I'm thinking about:
https://www.autoanything.com/truck-toolboxes/how-to-install-a-truck-toolbox.aspx
The timing is all off for me with this theory because the metal noises were heard the morning after her disappearance so what did he do with her body for the rest of the afternoon of the day she disappeared and while he was up in Htfd.?
He also knew that the house where the banging was heard was under renovation and that crews would be coming in to work early in the morning and risked big time if he left her body there or came back with it the next morning.

O/T--Thank you, Laughing, for this great post. It makes me want to run out and read more about these Happy Hollisters. This school year I did a book club based on the Boxcar Children and we were all obsessed with them. There is something to be said about literature from this era. :)
OT Don't Shoot me please but I love these books! Hollisters truly were wonderful books that appealed to a wide variety of childrens interests and oddly for the era were not focused on either boys or girls exclusively. Very engaging and fun to use with groups of childrens.

Over the past couple of years we used them on camp outs with brownies and cub scouts and even for ipad obsessed kids they were enjoyed by all!

Last edited:
I think FD wrote all of the quotes, and it appears that you do, too.

Oh he wrote 90% of them and maybe some eager beaver real estate agent wrote one in exchange for some favor.

If you build a custom home for $4,000,000 you don't leave a 3 line review of your experience as if you were reviewing the guy that fixed your garage door

Last edited:
The timing is all off for me with this theory because the metal noises were heard the morning after her disappearance so what did he do with her body for the rest of the afternoon of the day she disappeared and while he was up in Htfd.?
He also knew that the house where the banging was heard was under renovation and that crews would be coming in to work early in the morning and risked big time if he left her body there or came back with it the next morning.
LE has to know his whereabouts, if he kept his phone on, early Saturday morning. He could have moved her from the SUV to his truck Friday afternoon...just throwing out another possible scenario.

He could've had a covering on the trunk of the pickup, either hard or soft. OR he could've had one of those hauling trailers he paid taxes on. MOO.
Could he have placed her in a drum of some sort?

I'm kind of in the same place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the person next door reported this banging only recently, right? And said their dog sitter heard it? I don't know, we've seen in so many cases how eyewitness (maybe earwitness) accounts are often mistaken. JMO, IMO, etc. I will say that we used to have a woodpecker that drilled on our metal gutters and garbage cans growing up - it sounded like a jackhammer.

All of this brings me to ask, does he even own a vehicle with a trunk that would conceal her when he brought her back to Mt. Spring, if he did? There have been SUVs and a black pick up truck, but they don't have trunks. So, how did he conceal her when he took her from Wells to wherever he disposed of her?

According to records the Fore Group owns at least one Toyota Tundra. You could easily fit a body in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member