Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in one of the filings (contempt request filed abt 1 month ago) that JD accused him of lying abt his finances, stating he sold a property worth more than 5 million in May. Was that May of ‘19? I didn’t think, from reading her filing, that he was actually in dire straights. I see he stopped paying her father’s loan and the mortgage on Farmington home (Which then stuck the guarantors - her folks - with the bill.). I took that to be a big FU for leaving, JD, not financial troubles. Idk?
It was May 2017. Here’s commentary on what was filed last month.

Earlier this month, on May 8, Jennifer Dulos filed a motion for contempt, saying that Fotis Dulos had filed an “improper and misleading financial affidavit.”

“The Defendant on his financial affidavit of May 7, 2019, states that the value of assets which he claims to own (which does not include a value for the Fore Group, Inc.) is $363,228.50,” the motion said.

It referred to Fotis Dulos’s construction business, which is operated out of his Farmington home. According to New Canaan building and tax records, Fore Group in 2015 received a permit to build a 10,000-square-foot home on Hemlock Hill Road that in May 2017 sold for $5.2 million. The company in July 2017 purchased a Sturbridge Hill Road property for $1.5 million, knocked down the existing home and last April received a permit to build a 7,300-square-foot house there.

According to the motion for contempt, Fotis Dulos “seeks to hide the true value of the business entity which is known as the Fore Group Inc … of which he is the sole shareholder, and which is also his altered ego and identity of interest.”

According to Connecticut Secretary of the State records, Fotis Dulos is president and secretary of Fore Group, Inc.

“The Defendant continues to conceal the value of the Fore Group Inc. while annotating his financial affidavit with the comment that he is too poor to hire a business valuator to establish a value for the business and his concomitant claim that he does not have any idea as to the value of his business—despite personal net worth statements and applications for loans from financial institutions and banks made in connection with loans from Fore Group, Inc., for which is under ongoing obligations to report adverse financial conditions to the lender,” it said.

Fotis Dulos also “has stonewalled discovery of his personal and business finances and engaged in conduct designed and intended to hide the true nature of various business transactions during period relevant to this action for dissolution of marriage,” the motion said.

Jennifer Dulos in the motion called for the court to require her estranged husband to “provide full and unlimited access to the books, records and ESI [Electronically Stored Information] of his personal and corporate finances.”

Fotis Dulos filed an objection to her motion to contempt the next day.

Jennifer Dulos was reported
missing about two weeks later.

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

I'm sure it's in the back of my brain somewhere, but could somebody help me to remember? I believe that LE used FD's phone to track his whereabouts beginning at 1:37pm on Friday 5/24 - the day of JD's disappearance. Is LE able to track him before 1:37pm? If not, is it a technical issue or was their warrant limited by a window of time? TIA.

I'm sure it's in the back of my brain somewhere, but could somebody help me to remember? I believe that LE used FD's phone to track his whereabouts beginning at 1:37pm on Friday 5/24 - the day of JD's disappearance. Is LE able to track him before 1:37pm? If not, is it a technical issue or was their warrant limited by a window of time? TIA.
That is just what LE has released via arrest warrant/charging affidavit. They have more they have not shared publicly.

According to records the Fore Group owns at least one Toyota Tundra. You could easily fit a body in the back
All hypothetical questions seem to imply that JD is in one piece, God rest her soul. Does this own a cooler? Sorry, I know that's crass but Sadly, JD is in pieces.

Kin
My first thought was the neighbors put too much importance in the banging, after the fact, knowing JD went missing the day before. There was a dumpster on site. Raccoons can raise a ruckus in my plastic trash receptacles. Not saying the banging was nothing, just that there’s no evidence it IS anything. I think it’s wiser to look where LE is investing their time and resources to determine where/what they (with more knowledge) believe is significant/pertinent.
Kinda agree. Banging maybe just be banging. However, because of JD missing it has taken on more importance.

It doesn't look as though MT has divulged to LE where the body is, I'm not so sure she does know.
Not notifying the public does not mean they don’t know. What we DO know is that they’ve been at MIRA combing through shredded garbage and the incinerator looking for bone fragments and remains. They would not announce each item found. There is no need to at this juncture.

It’s been reported that MT was receiving $4000 monthly in paternity support from GB as well as she received a lump sum of $200,000 for housing costs. MT purchased her Florida condo in Aug 2012 for $340,000 and then sold it in Oct of 2018 for $470,000. I’m guessing in 2018 (after real estate fees) that she walked away with roughly $300,000. With what we know about FD’s finances I can only imagine that MT has been having to bankroll their lifestyle more than she probably liked.......Now thats gotta bring a smile to all our faces:)

It doesn’t feel unusual that they’ve not found her body. They met with her two days ago. She could have told them where the body is that day and if it was dismembered, they have to find parts that can be tested for confirmation of identity.

If MT was talking and cut a deal, she would have to tell all she knew. So, I am struggling with the idea that JD may not be found after this supposed meeting deal.

Is it possible that he disposed of JD and MT does not know? I don't think so.

I have a strong feeling that JD is in the incinerator and may not be found.

Great post, as usual, @afitzy! Giving us a lot to think about!

This is my response to the OP asking for thoughts on whether Jennifer could be alive. I think a lot about the banging of metal at the Fore House in New Canaan.

I’m not sure if it’s because I have 2 sons in the film and tv business and thus I keep thinking about what happened to Jennifer, about how this case will end and how a movie would be written & filmed.

Anyway, IMO, I think that FD and MT camped out at the Fore Group owned house in New Canaan Thursday night (or maybe stayed at a hotel near New Canaan - NC doesn’t have hotels/motels or didn’t used to).

Regardless where they slept, they prepared the property or something at the property to take JD there after abducting/kidnapping/harming her on Friday morning.

Whatever happened, whatever they did to Jennifer at her NC rental home on Welles Rd, it’s obvious, IMO, that something went wrong. Something, unexpectedly, caused JD to lose a large amount of blood. FD and MT attempted to clean up the blood, but may have been interrupted by the maid’s arrival & (no, never mind, that part doesn’t work).

Anyway, according to my theory of JD being alive... she was taken, unconsciously, by FD & MT to the Fore house in NC, where she was placed inside a metal drum and left for dead. And where they’d return later to take care of JD’s body & the drum.

FD & MT then went to do whatever they did in Farmington and then to Hartford to get rid of 30 bags and a Fed Ex box containing altered plates.

During the evening/night they purchased/obtained chemicals. Before arriving at the NC property, early the next morning, Jennifer “came to” and began banging on the metal drum trying to get out or to get help.

However, due to the amount of blood loss and her other injuries, she died. FD & MT returned to Fore Group NC house with the chemicals and poured them into the metal drum (ala Breaking Bad) that contained Jennifer’s body and then drove it to a body of water and, after applying weights, threw it in the water.

Or maybe they buried it.

OK I just realized it’s after 2am, I’m tired and I’m rambling! All the above is MOO!
I agree with him dumping her in a body of water, but I do not think the girlfriend helped him. She was involved in the ride to Hartford, but I think he dumped Jen’s body on his own in Candlewood Lake. It is Connecticut’s largest lake and it is notoriously difficult to see into the water because of weeds. I am very familiar with the lake and the real estate surrounding it having lived in the area for many years. Lakeside Water Sports (water skiing) is located on this lake and the real estate is some of the most expensive around so Fulos was definitely familiar with this lake. Here are screenshots of the drive to the lake from Jennifer’s New Canaan home and then to Fulos’ home in Farmington, as well as information about the lake from Wikipedia. My opinion only.

Attachments

• 16789F6B-33A2-4DAB-8E4B-E59E1BF55DDA.jpeg
    16789F6B-33A2-4DAB-8E4B-E59E1BF55DDA.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 8F3076B8-A227-4B1D-B3C4-5E4CDDA97C66.jpeg
    8F3076B8-A227-4B1D-B3C4-5E4CDDA97C66.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 5BE81868-FEAF-4100-8CFF-1C29B79BBE18.jpeg
    5BE81868-FEAF-4100-8CFF-1C29B79BBE18.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 19
  • ABB55772-5FC9-4880-AA35-A70CA53550D4.jpeg
    ABB55772-5FC9-4880-AA35-A70CA53550D4.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 19
So why take her out for field trip into the woods behind the house?

Maybe she was showing them where whatever he used to disassemble her was buried. Or, where he did it.
I don't subscribe to this theory though, my heart won't let me.

Not notifying the public does not mean they don’t know. What we DO know is that they’ve been at MIRA combing through shredded garbage and the incinerator looking for bone fragments and remains. They would not announce each item found. There is no need to at this juncture.
You're right, of course, this hopefully is the case.

I don't believe chemicals can "destroy" a body in a matter of hours or even days. And it would be very difficult to avoid having some DNA material survive a chemical insult in the time frame that we are looking at: Essentially 10 days between May 24 and his arrest on June 3. If you dismembered the body and then cut it up even more into smaller pieces, it would certainly happen faster, but even then there is still "residue" left which could be tested.

And then there's the weight: A 50 gallon metal drum filled is going to weigh about 420 pounds. How do you manoeuvre that around?
Here a bit of gizzly information on the topic - TRIGGER ALERT its grim and graphic! Short answer is that Mexican cartels have this process down to a science - 3 hrs to dissolve a body if drum is pressurized and 5 hrs if drum is not pressurized and remains are liquid that can be put down the drain (makes sense in a public system but not so much in a septic system IMO).

NYT has also written extensively on this grim proccess know as "pozole" for more details.

This is not a new technique as described in above linked article:

"Adolph Luetgert, known in his day as the “Sausage King of Chicago,” dumped his wife into a boiling vat of lye in 1897, then burned what was left. Police eventually found bone fragments in the factory’s furnace".

Perhaps LE is looking for bone fragments?

How long does it take to dissolve a human body?

Last edited:
Our conjecture on this topic is that LE does have the information as they had the phone records of FD but chose to not include it in the arrest warrant to describe the movements of FD.

Here a bit of gizzly information on the topic - TRIGGER ALERT its grim and graphic! Short answer is that Mexican cartels have this process down to a science - 3 hrs to dissolve a body if drum is pressurized and 5 hrs if drum is not pressurized. NYT has also written extensively on this grim proccess know as "pozole" for more details.

This is not a new technique as described in above linked article:

"Adolph Luetgert, known in his day as the “Sausage King of Chicago,” dumped his wife into a boiling vat of lye in 1897, then burned what was left. Police eventually found bone fragments in the factory’s furnace".

Perhaps LE is looking for bone fragments?

How long does it take to dissolve a human body?
Oh dear

I'm sure LE has removed personal computers, and other tech from his home. Was anything Googled regarding disposal of a body? If children had PC's might he have used theirs instead, thinking LE wouldn't check them?

I think Ivy League schools offer these types of courses to the public (esp now that courses can be taken online). They get the $, and the person attending the mini course can put on his/her resume. I could be completely wrong in this instance, but that’s what came to mind when I read that.
Yes, Kelly Bensimon from the Real Housewives of NYC attended the General Studies Program at Columbia and this very issue came up. No GRE is required to enroll in these programs, but the degree is different than if you enrolled as an undergraduate and did the four years. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06