Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afitzy - want to make sure you saw this. I’d posted a ways back wondering if these are the types of things FD did to make his money. Lawsuit’s not finished but FD has the plaintiffs money who is likely not getting it back.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV166066527S

Can someone please explain to me in layman's terms the current status of this case against Fore Group?

I see a jury trial was scheduled but that date has passed and the last court notice in there is October 2018, so now 7+ months later there is no resolution on the allegations that Fore Group has $777, 000 of the Mr. Lamikanra's money and won't return it

I agree with him dumping her in a body of water, but I do not think the girlfriend helped him. She was involved in the ride to Hartford, but I think he dumped Jen’s body on his own in Candlewood Lake. It is Connecticut’s largest lake and it is notoriously difficult to see into the water because of weeds. I am very familiar with the lake and the real estate surrounding it having lived in the area for many years. Lakeside Water Sports (water skiing) is located on this lake and the real estate is some of the most expensive around so Fulos was definitely familiar with this lake. Here are screenshots of the drive to the lake from Jennifer’s New Canaan home and then to Fulos’ home in Farmington, as well as information about the lake from Wikipedia. My opinion only.
When would he have done this though? Candlewood is an hour from NC and an hour from Farmington. This was also a holiday weekend.

If MT was talking and cut a deal, she would have to tell all she knew. So, I am struggling with the idea that JD may not be found after this supposed meeting deal.

Is it possible that he disposed of JD and MT does not know? I don't think so.

I have a strong feeling that JD is in the incinerator and may not be found.
I don’t think MT knows where Jennifer’s body is. I don’t think he would trust her (or anybody) with that information.

Here a bit of gizzly information on the topic - TRIGGER ALERT its grim and graphic! Short answer is that Mexican cartels have this process down to a science - 3 hrs to dissolve a body if drum is pressurized and 5 hrs if drum is not pressurized and remains are liquid that can be put down the drain (makes sense in a public system but not so much in a septic system IMO).

NYT has also written extensively on this grim proccess know as "pozole" for more details.

This is not a new technique as described in above linked article:

"Adolph Luetgert, known in his day as the “Sausage King of Chicago,” dumped his wife into a boiling vat of lye in 1897, then burned what was left. Police eventually found bone fragments in the factory’s furnace".

Perhaps LE is looking for bone fragments?

How long does it take to dissolve a human body?

FD is certainly capable of studying the Mexican cartel methods. Especially plausible as JD has reported his obsession with deep revenge and working out plots and plans at length.

So LE would be looking for traces of the chemicals used. And where the chemicals came from, how they got to the location, and then were the metal drum ended up. Perhaps the loud banging noise was FD trying to flatten a 50 gallon drum to fit into a dumpster so as to not look suspicious

Last edited:
When would he have done this though? Candlewood is an hour from NC and an hour from Farmington. This was also a holiday weekend.
I think he did it in the morning right after he killed her. If his phone pings started around noon in Farmington, he could have killed her and put her in the Toyota Tundra with the altered plates and hastily cleaned up. If that was done at 9 am, he would have 3 hours. On a Friday morning, folks are driving South to get to work and he would be driving North. My screenshots are from this morning so traffic is heavier on a Saturday going Northbound but he could have easily made it to the lake on Friday morning within an hour. Then an hour drive from the lake to his home. That’s 2 hours of driving and 1 hour left to do whatever he did with Jennifer. MOO.

LE has had his phone since the day after her disappearance, and they would know where it has been over the days prior. There was a two hour period the afternoon of her disappearance when the phone was at Mt. Spring Road and didn't move. That just means the phone was there, it doesn't mean he was with the phone though.
It is possible he left it and went somewhere and disposed of her body and returned and picked up the phone.

That is just what LE has released via arrest warrant/charging affidavit. They have more they have not shared publicly.
And while they are combing the landfill, they are also working on 70 tips and videos from several different places. No hurry. He is in jail. IMO, MT better enjoy the fresh air because she is short timing it.

LE has had his phone since the day after her disappearance, and they would know where it has been over the days prior. There was a two hour period the afternoon of her disappearance when the phone was at Mt. Spring Road and didn't move. That just means the phone was there, it doesn't mean he was with the phone though.
It is possible he left it and went somewhere and disposed of her body and returned and picked up the phone.
True, but he wouldn't have had enough time in that specific time frame. This is right now on a Saturday midday, not Memorial Day weekend when there would've been more traffic on the roads.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190608-120027.png
    Screenshot_20190608-120027.png
    422.2 KB · Views: 6
I'm very concerned about the children.

Typically, a narcissist promotes a narcissistic tendency in one of their children. That child has a "special relationship" with the narcissist parent(s). All the other children recognize that child can do no wrong, gets all the attention, gets away with behaviours that would bring punishment in the other siblings .

With 5 children, I would be very concerned that one of them has been affected by this. I believe typically is it not the firstborn, but one of the youngest children.

It was May 2017. Here’s commentary on what was filed last month.

Earlier this month, on May 8, Jennifer Dulos filed a motion for contempt, saying that Fotis Dulos had filed an “improper and misleading financial affidavit.”

“The Defendant on his financial affidavit of May 7, 2019, states that the value of assets which he claims to own (which does not include a value for the Fore Group, Inc.) is $363,228.50,” the motion said.

It referred to Fotis Dulos’s construction business, which is operated out of his Farmington home. According to New Canaan building and tax records, Fore Group in 2015 received a permit to build a 10,000-square-foot home on Hemlock Hill Road that in May 2017 sold for $5.2 million. The company in July 2017 purchased a Sturbridge Hill Road property for $1.5 million, knocked down the existing home and last April received a permit to build a 7,300-square-foot house there.

According to the motion for contempt, Fotis Dulos “seeks to hide the true value of the business entity which is known as the Fore Group Inc … of which he is the sole shareholder, and which is also his altered ego and identity of interest.”

According to Connecticut Secretary of the State records, Fotis Dulos is president and secretary of Fore Group, Inc.

“The Defendant continues to conceal the value of the Fore Group Inc. while annotating his financial affidavit with the comment that he is too poor to hire a business valuator to establish a value for the business and his concomitant claim that he does not have any idea as to the value of his business—despite personal net worth statements and applications for loans from financial institutions and banks made in connection with loans from Fore Group, Inc., for which is under ongoing obligations to report adverse financial conditions to the lender,” it said.

Fotis Dulos also “has stonewalled discovery of his personal and business finances and engaged in conduct designed and intended to hide the true nature of various business transactions during period relevant to this action for dissolution of marriage,” the motion said.

Jennifer Dulos in the motion called for the court to require her estranged husband to “provide full and unlimited access to the books, records and ESI [Electronically Stored Information] of his personal and corporate finances.”

Fotis Dulos filed an objection to her motion to contempt the next day.

Jennifer Dulos was reported
missing about two weeks later.

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case
I always wondered about this wording from the court documents, BBM:
According to the motion for contempt, Fotis Dulos “seeks to hide the true value of the business entity which is known as the Fore Group Inc … of which he is the sole shareholder, and which is also his altered ego and identity of interest.”

What does this mean?

Other than draining the very small pond in Waveny Park, LE has not shown any interest in looking in bodies of water for her in any full scale way. They know something that keeps them focused on the trash to energy plant unfortunately.

• Michelle Troconis joined state police on a search of the home she shared with her boyfriend Fotis Dulos, whose estranged wife Jennifer Dulos is missing
  • Jennifer was last seen dropping her kids off at school on May 24
  • Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis were arrested and face charges of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution
  • Troconis was released and has given a 'videotaped confession' to authorities
  • Dulos and his wife were locked in a bitter legal battle for custody of their twin boys, a twin boy and girl, and a daughter, all aged between eight and 13
  • Footage shows a man resembling Dulos dumping up to 30 garbage bags into trash cans and dumpsters on the day his wife disappeared
[...]

On Friday, Troconis was seen with detectives at a house in Farmington, that she once shared with Fotis Dulos.

Her attorney Ryan McGuigan told the Stamford Advocate: 'She gave a videotaped interview, so that would indicate to anybody that there was a confession and that she gave evidence as to what she saw, heard and did.'

Connecticut man's socialite girlfriend 'makes a confession' to police about his estranged wife | Daily Mail Online

True, but he wouldn't have had enough time in that specific time frame. This is right now on a Saturday midday, not Memorial Day weekend when there would've been more traffic on the roads.
That route is to the middle of the lake, if you put in an address on the shore, like Lakeside Sports, then it is less than an hour’s drive.

• Michelle Troconis joined state police on a search of the home she shared with her boyfriend Fotis Dulos, whose estranged wife Jennifer Dulos is missing
  • Jennifer was last seen dropping her kids off at school on May 24
  • Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis were arrested and face charges of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution
  • Troconis was released and has given a 'videotaped confession' to authorities
  • Dulos and his wife were locked in a bitter legal battle for custody of their twin boys, a twin boy and girl, and a daughter, all aged between eight and 13
  • Footage shows a man resembling Dulos dumping up to 30 garbage bags into trash cans and dumpsters on the day his wife disappeared
[...]

On Friday, Troconis was seen with detectives at a house in Farmington, that she once shared with Fotis Dulos.

Her attorney Ryan McGuigan told the Stamford Advocate: 'She gave a videotaped interview, so that would indicate to anybody that there was a confession and that she gave evidence as to what she saw, heard and did.'

Connecticut man's socialite girlfriend 'makes a confession' to police about his estranged wife | Daily Mail Online
Is that a new quote from her attorney or did I just miss it?

And yes, the police aren't looking at bodies of water because she isn't in water. The most likely answer, based on police activity, is the MIRA plant. Perhaps MT showed them where the dismemberment happened when she was on the property yesterday. There's been a lot of rain since JD's disappearance unfortunately, so I don't know how much recoverable evidence would be left.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member