Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Dulos’ search returns to former Farmington home

Eugene Riccio, Fotis Dulos’ criminal defense attorney, declined to comment about Troconis’ meeting on Thursday with investigators.

"It would not be productive for me to make any statement regarding that report,” he said Friday.

Riccio also declined to comment on the motion filed Thursday by Michael Rose, who has asked to be removed as Fotis Dulos’ divorce attorney.

“Good cause exists to grant this motion because considerations other than compensation prevent the firm from continuing to represent the defendant,” the motion states. “Counsel represents that the withdrawal will have no effects on the client’s interests.”

ETA: One by one, hope FD is soon left standing alone to answer to his horrific actions.

I always wondered about this wording from the court documents, BBM:
According to the motion for contempt, Fotis Dulos “seeks to hide the true value of the business entity which is known as the Fore Group Inc … of which he is the sole shareholder, and which is also his altered ego and identity of interest.”

What does this mean?
It has been a million years since I practiced law, but I believe it means the company is basically him - he is the sole owner, does all the work, etc. so he should not be able to hide behind the fact that Fore Group is a corporation for shielding himself from personal liability.

Here a bit of gizzly information on the topic - TRIGGER ALERT its grim and graphic! Short answer is that Mexican cartels have this process down to a science - 3 hrs to dissolve a body if drum is pressurized and 5 hrs if drum is not pressurized and remains are liquid that can be put down the drain (makes sense in a public system but not so much in a septic system IMO).

NYT has also written extensively on this grim proccess know as "pozole" for more details.

This is not a new technique as described in above linked article:

"Adolph Luetgert, known in his day as the “Sausage King of Chicago,” dumped his wife into a boiling vat of lye in 1897, then burned what was left. Police eventually found bone fragments in the factory’s furnace".

Perhaps LE is looking for bone fragments?

How long does it take to dissolve a human body?
I'm very concerned about the children.

Typically, a narcissist promotes a narcissistic tendency in one of their children. That child has a "special relationship" with the narcissist parent(s). All the other children recognize that child can do no wrong, gets all the attention, gets away with behaviours that would bring punishment in the other siblings .

With 5 children, I would be very concerned that one of them has been affected by this. I believe typically is it not the firstborn, but one of the youngest children.
Great point! The “golden child” syndrome which in affect leaves the other siblings as scapegoats! From everything I read concerning JD it appears she was such a loving, patient, thoughtful mother. I’m banking on her influence being greater.....especially now!

It has been a million years since I practiced law, but I believe it means the company is basically him - he is the sole owner, does all the work, etc. so he should not be able to hide behind the fact that Fore Group is a corporation for shielding himself from personal liability.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Absolutely! In hindsight, the predatory behavior is so obvious, disgusting, and frightening.

Another link with current and past addresses, dates, etc
Fotis P Dulos current public records, address, phone, email, more
Dude has a lot of NYC addresses that last for a day or just a month or two. Right out of college, people sometimes hop around a lot (and occasionally couch surf), but this list of addresses seems unusual.
And for whatever reason, for nearly 14 years, he's listed as having this as a residence:
Royalton Park Avenue Hotel: Boutique Hotels in New York

420 Park S Ave
New York, NY 10016-8403

(8/1/1998 - 5/15/2012)

Any thoughts on why this might be?

If this was truly premeditated and pre planned and he spent time in the previous weeks digging a grave etc. why didn't he just put all the bloody bags in there with her and be done with it?
Since he didn't, I am inclined to think he put her in a body of water he was familiar with. He wouldn't have been able to dispose of the bags the same way though, hence the trip to Hartford. I don't think the trip to Htfd. was part of the original plan, it was a last minute necessity therefore it was sloppy and stupid.
Respectively, BBM: I too think he put her in a body of water. This is JMO, but I lean towards him choosing to put her in water because of his love for water skiing and him allegedly pressuring his children to train/be water skiers and I believe it was mentioned in one of Jennifer's blogs (verbatim here) something in regards to she was not real crazy about this idea. So for these reasons, IMO, I think it's highly possible he put her in the water somewhere.

Twitter
"A deal is being cut before our eyes." HLN Legal Analyst
@JoeyJacksonEsq
on breaking developments in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

I understand that, often, deals need to be made with a guilty party, to find a victim, and to get the strongest case against the perp most responsible for a crime. My head gets that, but my heart doesn't. I hope any deal made with MT is completely contingent on her telling everything she knows and being entirely co-operative and truthful, and I still hope that she is put behind bars for some substantial period of time, rather than just being allowed to walk away from this crime with a slap on the wrist and a suspended sentence, or worse, immunity from prosecution. JMO

LE has had his phone since the day after her disappearance, and they would know where it has been over the days prior. There was a two hour period the afternoon of her disappearance when the phone was at Mt. Spring Road and didn't move. That just means the phone was there, it doesn't mean he was with the phone though.
It is possible he left it and went somewhere and disposed of her body and returned and picked up the phone.
Maybe he has a burner phone?

Would the Friday of Memorial Day weekend be the best time to dispose of a body in a lake? In my neck of the woods, people are getting out of town and heading to their lake homes and cabins. I would think it would be risky, as there may be more activity than usual (moo).
I am not trying to be argumentative, it just doesn't seem like the best plan to me...

Would the Friday of Memorial Day weekend be the best time to dispose of a body in a lake? In my neck of the woods, people are getting out of town and heading to their lake homes and cabins. I would think it would be risky, as there may be more activity than usual (moo).
I am not trying to be argumentative, it just doesn't seem like the best plan to me...
It's not the best plan at all. Plus the lack of police activity at ANY body of water seems to indicate she's not in water. Occam's Razor would dictate she's where the police are concentrating: JC or MIRA.

MOO.

I'm very concerned about the children.

Typically, a narcissist promotes a narcissistic tendency in one of their children. That child has a "special relationship" with the narcissist parent(s). All the other children recognize that child can do no wrong, gets all the attention, gets away with behaviours that would bring punishment in the other siblings .

With 5 children, I would be very concerned that one of them has been affected by this. I believe typically is it not the firstborn, but one of the youngest children.
There are certain behaviors that are there at birth, and those that happen and change a child. Such as tramatic event. I feel IMO that FD has more psychopathic traits. Hopefully children will receive therapy. If Grandma Farber has anything to do with it, the children will have access to many therapeutic modalities.

ITA however I cling to putting her in water to the alternative of dismembering her and putting her in bags going to an incinerator. That is the most my heart can bear right now.

Is that a new quote from her attorney or did I just miss it?

And yes, the police aren't looking at bodies of water because she isn't in water. The most likely answer, based on police activity, is the MIRA plant. Perhaps MT showed them where the dismemberment happened when she was on the property yesterday. There's been a lot of rain since JD's disappearance unfortunately, so I don't know how much recoverable evidence would be left.

MOO.
I must have missed that quote from her attorney also. I clicked on the Stamford Advocate link where the DM said it came from, but couldn't find it in there...maybe my eyes are just tired!

ITA however I cling to putting her in water to the alternative of dismembering her and putting her in bags going to an incinerator. That is the most my heart can bear right now.
To me, it’s seeming more and more likely that her body did make it to the incinerator plant.

I’m sold that MT is talking, and I don’t think it’s all that likely that she doesn’t know where Jennifer’s body is.

If she was anywhere else, she would have been found by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678