Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if whoever controls CT's water and power will give detailed records of what was going on at the involved properties? Are they able to show records from certain dates and times? For instance was an abundance of water and/or electric being used while FD was thought to be at any of these properties during the commission of a crime?
I asked this earlier and didn’t get a response. I researched it a bit and it seems in newer homes there are digital meter options which allow homeowners to track daily usage. I obviously have no idea if these meters were installed on any of JD’s or FD’s homes

Huh? I thought these were the words of his new attorney?

From the Hartford Courant article:

As the search for Farber Dulos continued into its 17th day Monday, sources said that investigators have proof that Troconis was neither inside Farber Dulos’ Welles Avenue home nor anywhere near New Canaan on May 24, the last day Farber Dulos was seen alive.

It is unclear what evidence Troconis offered to establish her whereabouts during that time frame but police did confiscate her cellphone and obtained a court order to search it.

I asked so many people if they knew of the missing woman in town that Memorial Day wknd but nobody had heard. I thought it was being kept quiet because police thought she left on her own. Then a few days later I was told by someone / LE that they were on to the husband all the time and he was 'going to be brought down' soon. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention that on here..if not, please delete. I don't know LE here,,, just know of someone who is friends with some. I know they questioned FD the next day. I just hope precious time was not lost here investigating.

Interesting that you are bringing up the issues that some locals are grumbling about regarding NCPD not doing much/if anything on the case over Memorial Day weekend due to intown parade and events etc. I don't think we know exactly what NCPD did over the weekend other than what is listed in the arrest warrant but we know that they brought in the State Police quickly to process the scene at JD house and my guess is that took at least a couple of days to process. I hope NCPD were working alongside the State Police but we won't know for awhile yet what exactly was happening in those early hours and days of the case that are so critical. JD IMO was blessed to have friends that kept track of her and reported her missing quickly and a nanny that secured the children with Mrs. Farber.

I live in a neighboring town and live less than 10 minutes from JD's home and although I did not receive the Silver Alert I did hear the news of her going missing. It was on social media that evening and on the NextDoor app. I heard people talking about it at many numerous locations that Saturday (couple of stores and restaurants). From my POV the news of her disappearance was quite well known in this area as well as spread quickly up in Avon (I have a number of friends in that area of the state as well) since she used to be a resident. I don't watch TV but from with I've heard it was cycling on Channel 12 (the local news channel) starting when the Silver Alert when out.

I’d say that it’s an indication of the opposite, atleast in regards to MT.

Something has convinced them that she was where she says she was, and that location wasn’t Jennifer’s house.

If her phone was off, that would be suspicious as all hell.

If her phone was on however, and its location was where she claims to have been, then that’s compelling.
I agree. Unless her phone was still all day. If she left it at a “place of business aka work” on her desk but was instead aiding FD that’s another story. If the phone didn’t move for hours I would hope law enforcement would question that. Was it more stationary on that Friday more than others? Other scenario, similar to the Powell case, is that she dropped her phone in her presumed nanny’s car during the am and retrieved it later on
in the day. Josh Powell left his wife’s cell phone off in the minivan. I could easily see her planting her phone in a car she knew the nanny would be driving.

Does anyone know if whoever controls CT's water and power will give detailed records of what was going on at the involved properties? Are they able to show records from certain dates and times? For instance was an abundance of water and/or electric being used while FD was thought to be at any of these properties during the commission of a crime?
Electrical power in Fairfield County in NC is provided by Eversource/formerly known as CL&P/CT Light and Power. The JD rental property in NC most probably had well water with septic (ie. no town sewer and water provided) as did the property on Sturbridge. There is city water in NC but not in the neighborhoods where these 2 properties were located. IDK about the Farmington properties.

Investigators spent most of the past week at the garbage site sifting through trash they say came from receptacles where Fotis Dulos was seen tossing bags containing his estranged wife’s blood the night she disappeared.

According to their arrest warrants, Fotis Dulos and Troconis were seen on video driving in the Albany Avenue area of Hartford on May 24 when the bags were dumped. Police also said cellphone data placed them there as well.

Norm Pattis: Michelle Troconis not in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing

Could FD want LE wasting time sifting trash? Leaving your cell phone on and dumping "bloody" something or other in 30 bags in an area with video surveillance might get LE to do just that.

I can think of 10,000 better ways to dispose of evidence.

Last detail from the home pics... See below...in the mudroom there appears to be a dog leash on the railing. Do we know if they had a dog? I would be surprised if they didn't have a family pet. If so - wouldn't you make plans for someone to watch the dog if you're going away for Memorial Day weekend and/or murdering your wife?

View attachment 188412

State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of missing mother of five | Daily Mail Online
It's also an odd place to put the leash and entire hook/shelf thing. Geeze thisJD really thought he was all that,and a pack of gum.

Last edited:
Just looked at the FORE Group ad from 2016 featuring FD and JD’s son and it says he’s affiliated with Old Farms Waterski Club, which apparently trains at an old quarry. This appears to be an article about the club, though I can’t access it.
Next Generation Of Champion Water-Skiers Taking Flight In Avon Pond

Could this be where FD practiced? FWIW
Anyone know anything about this body of water?

I have always wondered who got MT's daughter up and off to school that morning up in Farmington if she was driving down to NC with FD. I wonder if she was seen at school dropping her daughter off and that is the alibi that LE is accepting as reported. She couldn't be in two places at once.
True, but if she wasn't seen, what if her phone were traveling with someone else -maybe a nanny, or friend taking her daughter to school?

Maybe it was inconspicuously dropped down between seats and retrieved later, the driver unaware. She and FD using burners in the meantime, picking hers up later.

Something's not making sense in all of this to me. He's a sneaky snake and cheated on JD, wonder for how long before she found out? They might think they've commited the perfect murder, but I don't think so. I think he panicked when JD was just about to beat him at his game, so errors were made somewhere along the way.

All the above MOO -haven't had time to get caught up on all the posts, so forgive if already addressed.

I live in a neighboring town and live less than 10 minutes from JD's home and although I did not receive the Silver Alert I did hear the news of her going missing. It was on social media that evening and on the NextDoor app. I heard people talking about it at many numerous locations that Saturday (couple of stores and restaurants). From my POV the news of her disappearance was quite well known in this area as well as spread quickly up in Avon (I have a number of friends in that area of the state as well) since she used to be a resident. I don't watch TV but from with I've heard it was cycling on Channel 12 (the local news channel) starting when the Silver Alert when out.
I agree with you about the level of awareness for this event.

It always hard to gauge when something happens over a holiday weekend too as people could have been heading out of town and focused on getting to where they were going to and not the local news.

Local news in the area is tricky as there is the local cable channel (12 from Cablevision) but with so many people cutting the cords on cable these days, people might have relied on various outlets that may or may not have reported the story immediately.

Network news in So. CT is mainly NYC based and there was definately a lag before the NYC outlets picked up the story. The network news out of New Haven and Hartford isn't something I think most people in Fairfield County would follow but some people do subscribe to feeds in order to capture CT news.

People that are signed up for the NC Alert system got the Silver Alert immediately but I'm honestly not sure how many people are signed up. Local papers exist (CT Post, Stamford Advocate and Greenwich Time) for NC but unless people were focused on searching them or the Patch its likely they might not have seen the announcement until after the holiday weekend.

Last edited:
Was she hanging out the vehicle window smoking a cigarette while FD dumped 30 bags of bloody items?

jmopinion
Jennifer was last seen at 8AM at children's school, and MT allegedly seen hanging out the window around 7:15pm.

That's a significant amount of time MT has obviously accounted for to LE.

MOO

Just looked at the FORE Group ad from 2016 featuring FD and JD’s son and it says he’s affiliated with Old Farms Waterski Club, which apparently trains at an old quarry. This appears to be an article about the club, though I can’t access it.
Next Generation Of Champion Water-Skiers Taking Flight In Avon Pond

Could this be where FD practiced? FWIW
Anyone know anything about this body of water?
Google Maps
This pond was discussed back on thread #3 starting with 397. It was also mentioned by JD in one of her blogs.

What are the odds, IMO - that if MT can distance herself from being in New Canaan on the morning of 24 May by phone evidence, she can then crawl out of the 'trash run' guilt charge in Hartford by claiming - Fotis does that all the time dumping his building rubble in other people's dumpsters so he doesn't have to pay for his building-site excess to be taken away.
"I didn't have a clue y'honor. I'm totally innocent." Well MT - I for one don't buy it...

Here is what I believe: FD "brutally assaulted" to use LE words, JD in the garage between 9am (the last time a friend heard from JD), and 12 Noon when the cleaning lady got to the house. That is not a long time to kill and clean up a crime scene and load a body into a vehicle. Thus the sloppy job. I don't believe she was shot, just bc of the characterization above, my instinct is that he used a sledge hammer or knife. He had her car put by the park jogging path in the hopes that "she was randomly abducted while jogging" He had to have had his getaway car within walking distance of her property and possibly laid in wait until she pulled up to the garage. He would to have also make sure she was alone in her car before attacking her. Where did he have his getaway car or did he have an accomplice? Not enough time to do it alone with the car jockeying in that span of time IMO. I can't imagine MT agreeing to be with him while sloppily disposing of evidence if she wasn't "ride or die" the entire time. Who in their right mind would say "sure I'll help you throw away 30 bloody bags, for the murder you just committed" It's not impossible but it defies logic, I give that a 30% chance, and if she wasn't the accomplice who was? I guess it's possible that he ditched his truck, killed her, stashed her truck at the park, ran back to her house, cleaned up and put her in his truck without an accomplice but that is a stretch. By 7Pm, his phone must have been exploding with "have you heard from Jennifer texts" and he panicked an had to dispose of the evidence before the police found him with the evidence, hence the desperately stupid disposal of evidence. Either way, there is no way that all the video evidence doesn't put him in NC on the day of the crime. Whether MT was there for the actual murder or just an accessory is TBD. He's a builder, he thinks like a builder. If I had to guess, I would think he would dump a body or body parts in a septic system and CT has plenty of them and what was he banging that night? The cover to a septic system? A 50 gallon drum? I think LE has plenty of DNA and video evidence. He is going to jail. And she will sing

They claim "CUSTOM" - see caption of pic below. I just find his whole facade to be so poorly constructed and transparent. I bet most ppl thought he was a phony...

View attachment 188411
Honestly, very Meh. Non descript. Was he non descript? Blending in. A sponge? Becoming whomever you wanted him to be. Only sharing his true self with JD? I certainly do not mean that in a romantic way. Where did he put the money in his homes? Just throw them up and unload them? It's very odd to me, especially with stiff competition around the corner. Really odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member