Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's telling.

Can you link it?
I don't believe blog can be linked directly -- violates TOS. JD most recent entries protected.

Indirect link at NY Times below.

Jennifer Dulos: Inside the Turbulent Marriage of the Missing Connecticut Mother of 5

The couple relocated to Connecticut in 2004, according to public records. Between 2006 and 2010, they had two sets of twins and a fifth child.

One year after the birth of their last child, Ms. Dulos launched a blog. In posts from 2011 and 2012, which can be viewed through an archived version of the site’s RSS feed, she chronicled the daily trials of parenting, but also spoke fondly of her children and husband.

I’d say that it’s an indication of the opposite, atleast in regards to MT.

Something has convinced them that she was where she says she was, and that location wasn’t Jennifer’s house.

If her phone was off, that would be suspicious as all hell.

If her phone was on however, and its location was where she claims to have been, then that’s compelling.
Okay. I see what you mean.

“Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, “said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe.

Not to mention her phone in the same area at the same time.

I felt this way last week, but now I’m not so sure.

I’m not convinced that the state has enough evidence to hit him with murder charges yet, and if he comes up with the money to post bond on these initial charges, then there’s not much they can do.

He’ll be on GPS monitoring, and certainly subject to manned surveillance.

It’s not as good as having him on ice, but I’m resigned to the possibility that he walks free this week.
Trust me. I think they have enough. Let's see what happens tomorrow. If you are right I will buy you a beer.

Take everything that these defense attorney's are saying with a grain of salt. Remember, they're trying to build a case, direct perception, and intro any possible doubt to get people second guessing. There is so much we don't know. Everyone wants justice and Jennifer to be home. Before rushing to he's going to get off scot free, remember there's a lot of bravado that this new lawyer is known for and that, to some degree is all intentional to try to tell a different story.

It's also intended to gain notoriety for the attorney.
Every time he's interviewed or quoted it's a free commercial speaking to future creeps.

Let's not lose heart but remember that even though high-priced attorneys often try to influence jury pools for their clients, fair juries are chosen and criminals are convicted every day.

There is blood on the hands of this evil man who left his children without a mother. He will pay in many ways. I'm not worried.

Does anyone know if whoever controls CT's water and power will give detailed records of what was going on at the involved properties? Are they able to show records from certain dates and times? For instance was an abundance of water and/or electric being used while FD was thought to be at any of these properties during the commission of a crime?

Could be the website designer is a family friend or member.... Websites can be designed remotely so why not give business to people you want to.
...and a reason to wire or direct deposit money to Greece, you gotta pay your web designer, manager, and perhaps even the web hosting company! (not sure where the hosting company is located) MOO

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Here's the story. Should be an interesting court hearing tomorrow in Stamford. This case may not be what it seems.
Sources: Michelle Troconis was not in New Canaan on the day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared, provided no details to investigators on missing mother’s whereabouts
2:44 PM - 10 Jun 2019 pst
The plot thickens.
We will see if MT can prove that she was not in New Canaan. She'll still have to explain what she thought FD was doing with all of the bags in the back of the truck.

FOX61‏Verified account @FOX61News
FOX61 EXCLUSIVE: Prominent Connecticut defense attorney Norm Pattis discusses the Fotis Dulos case http://via.fox61.com/btF5X

D8qa-y_WkAE2XUt.jpg

6:20 PM - 9 Jun 2019 pst

Yeah, but I think a lot of us felt that she was more involved than just that.

I thought she may have driven FD to Jennifer’s house, and may have taken an active role in other areas.

Her not being in the area when the murder happened, changes things significantly.

It also makes her claim that she doesn’t know where Jennifer’s body is, all that more plausible.
And we are to believe all this because FD's atty says so?
Things are never as they seem. His words.
I don't believe anything FD says nor MT.
MOO.
Too early to take any of this to heart.

And we are to believe all this because FD's atty says so?
Things are never as they seem. His words.
I don't believe anything FD says nor MT.
MOO.
Too early to take any of this to heart.
Not his attorney, I wouldn’t listen to a word he has to say, except if I was looking for a good laugh.

This is what people close to the investigation are telling the Hartford Courant.

Fotis Dulos legal problems continue

June 10, 2019

HARTFORD — Fotis Dulos is being summoned to civil court over issues surrounding his company and issues with his estranged wife’s family .

Fotis Dulos was ordered by the court to appear in Hartford Superior Court for hearing following filing by his attorneys representing him in a civil suit. The suit, brought by his mother-in-law and estate of his father-in -law seeks repayment of millions of dollars given to him to fund his company and home building business, Fore Group.

[...]

Lawyers say “There are serious issues now known to the undersigned that make it impossible under our Rules of Professional Conduct to continue representing the interests of the Defendants in this matter.” The motion was submitted by John Clifford of Rome Clifford Katz & Korner LLC of Hartford. They said in the motion that their firm was retained by Dulos for discovery in the case and another firm was going to handle all other aspects of the litigation.

No date is set for the hearing – but the lawyers say that they don’t believe they will be paid.

Not his attorney, I wouldn’t listen to a word he has to say, except if I was looking for a good laugh.

This is what people close to the investigation are telling the Hartford Courant.
Huh? I thought these were the words of his new attorney?

I felt this way last week, but now I’m not so sure.

I’m not convinced that the state has enough evidence to hit him with murder charges yet, and if he comes up with the money to post bond on these initial charges, then there’s not much they can do.

He’ll be on GPS monitoring, and certainly subject to manned surveillance.

It’s not as good as having him on ice, but I’m resigned to the possibility that he walks free this week.
Yes, but he still has to come up with the cash to post bond (or a friend or famiy member to post on his behalf).

How can we go to stmst made in Family Court that Fore Group hasn't had any cash flow in 2019 and asking JD to pay his atty fees to getting the cash together to post bond? I mean FD seems to have little credibility here to begin with but this seems like a true, "liar liar pants on fire" moment if he posts. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l