Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing very awesome about that TV, IMHO. I'm pretty sure my TV from Costco is bigger than that. I find that room to be dreadfully plain and poorly staged.
sorry was sarcastic. point being he forgot to install the surround sound - in what he is trying to pass off as an over the top - luxury - million dollar estate.

He's only smart where he thinks he needs to be - see - look at this photo - awesome tv on the wall in the media room - but NO SURROUND SOUND?! WTH!
View attachment 188398
Funny what people notice. My reaction to that room was - why put a screen on the wall opposite all those huge windows? There will always be glare on the screen....plus the couches facing away from the beautiful outdoors grate at my senses. I would love a bright room like that - but not to watch a screen in.

None of us seem particularly fond of the home.

jmo

Norm Pattis on the phone 99.1 to answer questions about his defense role in the missing New Canaan mother case (29:30)
flattered and happy to have case. feels noble. case is not what it appears in media. compares it to playing LL
MT was not at new canaan home and can prove it
hes looking forward to fight
its better for FD to be out instead of in jail
PODCAST - Monday, June 10: Dumb *advertiser censored* News, Court Audio, And The Latest On The Missing Mom In New Canaan
Playing LL? What's that mean? And I'm curious about that MT comment. It's not even about his client, but would also mean MT doesn't know as much as previously thought, even though she clearly helped dispose of evidence.

Ooh, I just saw that. Somehow not surprised Nattis was on WPLR in the morning. :rolleyes:
Haven't listened to it yet...
PODCAST - Monday, June 10: Dumb *advertiser censored* News, Court Audio, And The Latest On The Missing Mom In New Canaan

ETA just saw that sds71 posted this

Last edited:
Norm Pattis on the phone 99.1 to answer questions about his defense role in the missing New Canaan mother case (29:30)
flattered and happy to have case. feels noble. case is not what it appears in media. compares it to playing LL
MT was not at new canaan home and can prove it
hes looking forward to fight
its better for FD to be out instead of in jail

Oh yikes. If I were GF and the kids, I would be fearing for my life right now if FD got out.

I don’t think she would do that; I think her US citizenship would open more doors for her. I guess she could have, but I don’t think she would do that
I think she sees herself as an "international" citizen, not particularly attached to USA. She has lived in several different countries, including Dubai. I don't know what country she claims for citizenry, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's not USA.

jmo

Funny what people notice. My reaction to that room was - why put a screen on the wall opposite all those huge windows? There will always be glare on the screen....plus the couches facing away from the beautiful outdoors grate at my senses. I would love a bright room like that - but not to watch a screen in.

jmo
I happen to also live in the area - and there are spec homes everywhere. They all look basically the same inside. The builders use a similar formula for what they think today's modern privileged family would desire (of course every home should have a playroom - wink). I just think its interesting - in a way funny - that his ego forgot to install speakers - and that he'd show that in public photos. Whoops...

I’m officially sick and have a sinking feeling after reading the comments from FD attorney. I haven’t posted here in years. After the Casey Anthony case, my heart broke at the injustice and I would read periodically but haven’t logged in to my account for many years, until JD case. I have a feeling little miss MT is not cooperating at all or is just sending cops on a wild goose chase. Else why would FD attorney make a statement that gives her an alibi for the time of JD disappearance? And FD intent to plead not guilty makes me think he knows darn well he will not be caught. The lack of LE updates made me secretly hope that LE had a massive Arsenal is evidence and was playing it very close to the vest so that all t’s were crossed and i’s dotted and that FD would go down. Now I’m not sure and my heart breaks thinking that he could bond out tomorrow and go on with his smug life. Back in the day we weren’t allowed to do any name calling at all but there was one term the mods always replaced any negative name calling with the phrase “unusual person.” Let me just say I’m completely nauseous and disgusted by the unusual person FD, his unusual person side piece and his unusual person ambulance chasing attorney!!!!

I've said this before and I will say it again:

You sleuths are incredible!

I have only been a member for a short time but, I have already learned so much from you all!
You have theories, suggestions, and have looked into things and places I would never have thought of. And the input from professionals adds to the intrigue.
Some of the thoughts and descriptions read like a book.. you are taking me on a real life journey to help figure out what has happened to these poor people and families.

As tragic as these events are, one can only hope that some of the directions that are taken in this blog help someone, somewhere.. be it a current case or a cold case.

Thank you for all that you do to make the outcome of this, and all cases, better.

The castle table set-up and the kids room with all those toys (!) makes me wonder if the kids spent time in that empty house?

There is room with drawers that look like something an architect builder would use. Did he work out of that house? I know it's been mentioned that he worked out of their home, but perhaps he also worked from that other house?

It just strikes me as a bit odd that of all the decluttered, staged look in the rooms, the playrooms are filled with "little stuff" that can look cluttery and also took a long time to assemble. Just....odd.

jmo

The two upstairs rooms with the drawers and the large tables and work chairs look as though they are the new construction part that is across the archway, over the garage. It sure looks like someone who works with a lot of large pieces of paper, like architect's drawings and plans would build. It is very peculiarly specific. If it wasn't for an architect or an artist, you would want some deeper bins or drawers on the bottom. And they don't have anything other than those drawers / tables / chairs so it's as though no effort was made to stage them with some artwork, rugs, etc. It's certainly as though they were designed just for him.

The library has some odd blue and pink file folders sitting up above the large set of drawers. The bookshelves look obviously full of staged books in sets, but the file folders stand out to me a something that shouldn't be there for a real estate photo.

jmo
Very large speakers on either side of the TV IMO - you can embed speakers now and you can hardly see them - also, I think someone has been updating the website - some pictures appear to have been removed IMO

The two upstairs rooms with the drawers and the large tables and work chairs look as though they are the new construction part that is across the archway, over the garage. It sure looks like someone who works with a lot of large pieces of paper, like architect's drawings and plans would build. It is very peculiarly specific. If it wasn't for an architect or an artist, you would want some deeper bins or drawers on the bottom. And they don't have anything other than those drawers / tables / chairs so it's as though no effort was made to stage them with some artwork, rugs, etc. It's certainly as though they were designed just for him.

The library has some odd blue and pink file folders sitting up above the large set of drawers. The bookshelves look obviously full of staged books in sets, but the file folders stand out to me a something that shouldn't be there for a real estate photo.
The photos of the home are from an MLS listing.... do we know from when?

sorry was sarcastic. point being he forgot to install the surround sound - in what he is trying to pass off as an over the top - luxury - million dollar estate.
Totally agree. High end real estate IMO is truly all about the interior and finishing details and so to no have wiring done to accomodate a whole house audio/video/communication/security system TO ME indicates a focus on the external show and not the hidden details that truly makes a high end house special and unlike a typical builder house. I also wonder if he knew who his buyer is for these houses? Most people would want communication, sound and security to be done on the house at this level IMO.

Your point though I think is impt as its telling us about was FD focused on and where he spent his money and efforts on a project. Some might say that no A/V system in the house is no big deal and its a fine point. BUT, I disagree as anyone buying that house and wanting to have A/V and security/communication integrated would have to have it installed after the walls are closed and not only is it super expensive but its destructive and requires alot of clean up work on walls/ceilings etc. to install after the fact. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177