DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very possible that MT was in NC on 24th and
went back to Farmington and purposely got
on the cam at the grocery store.
Does anyone remember what time she was in
the store? Supposedly their 'quick lunch' was
between 12-1:30 according to their alibi.
Let’s remember that MT being at the Farmington grocery store was something coming out of Patties mouth and not confirmed by LE. Just as the lie detector test and million other things

What do you mean? I checked the parcel info sheet and it’s nothing related to FD.
586 DC is the house that when @thekirbyfamily did her drive by of the area she took pictures of 586 and not 585 as the driveway for 585 isn't marked and the house she said was very far off the main road and the drive is also quite overgrown. This made it impossible really to tell which was 585 and which was 586 if I recall. There is no relationship that we have ever seen between 585 and 586 properties. MOO

I just posted about this...all believed to be total BS! These 'lies' were part of the infamous 'alibi scripts' is my guess. Will wait for LE to outline the MT timeline.

FD IMO lied to Pattis who fed this nonsense to his good buddy DA at the HC and that is how these 'tidbits' made it into peoples timelines. I took a red pen to my previous timeline and removed all these various items as I believe they are all untrue. Not adding anything to my timeline without LE statement, otherwise IMO we will be whipsawed by Pattisville.

I would like to see the HC issue a correction on any/all statements leaked to them by Pattisville which were part of the infamous 'alibi scripts' mentioned in the most recent AW as I believe this info shouldn't have been printed without full attribution.

MOO
I think your assessment is key.
Norm has been lied to by FD.
Can't help but wonder how long NP will go along with this?

Can GF go after any/all of the money from the Dateline debacle, or would it be structured so that none of the people FD owes will get any of it?
I just hope the IRS and CT REVENUE are watching what is going on with the money flying around.

FD with a 'stated' income of $50,000 a year in 2018 I believe now has a 'crew' of 3 almost full time attys and a PI!

No news on the 'Greek Benefactor'?? Why not?

Pattis is still supposedly showing up for work so the 'green' must be in and flowing to Pattisville.

Hope the State of CT is all over following this never ending flow of 'green' as IMO its fueling this entire story.

Without the 'green' where would FD be? IMO FD would now be sitting in BPT jail and praying to GOD that his public defender MIGHT show up to chat with him or even return his phone call.

Instead we have a legal circus being fueled by money from God Knows Where and there is no end in sight to the overall insanity.

IMO Dateline simply fueled the insanity further if they gave FD or Pattisville a dime!

MOO

Last edited:
I don't think Pattisville cares at all about about lies or truth or the victim in this case.

Pattisville will simply spin his doubt using whatever is available IMO.

Truth is an irrelevant and sometimes inconvenient concept IMO in Pattisville.

Pattisville might cut and run if the 'green' stops running.

But I think delusion just might be contagious in this case and Pattis could just think that this case is the 'case of his career' so just might go down the path of funding this debaucle of a defense for as long as he can afford to.

Personally I'd like to see the legal funding fully investigated by the State as my guess is that most of the involved atty's would cut and run if they weren't getting paid by FD.

This game of muscial chairs with finances will end eventually so we will just have to wait.

MOO

I don’t know-NP appears to be “all in” here. Does he have to care that everything FD told him was lies? He only really has to care that the State proves their case. Right now he is just trying to influence any gullible people, who might end up on the jury-making stuff up as he goes.

Photos of Lapham came from bus cams as buses were taking children to school for am. No continuous footage on Lapham. I don't know if we can conclude that the Red Truck didn't move between the various bus cam sightings.

Thinking of MT following FD to the Avon Car wash, I wonder if she did come down to NC in another vehicle on the 24th?

MOO

It seems as if the red truck was in the same spot at 7:52 and 7:57, and not enough time to do anything in between.
  1. If MT was along for the ride in the red truck, she could have dropped him off behind the garage before 7:52, and scurried off to Waveny to wait for him and help him with the body.
    1. While it's possible, there was not really enough time to drop him off after 7:57 in time for JD's 8:05 arrival at her house - too risky.
  2. She could have followed in another vehicle as @afitzy just stated, above.
  3. Perhaps she wasn't in NC at all - but if that were the case, she'd have SOMEthing to show for it, no? She must have done something that day and so far we've heard nothing but alibis.
All are possible; there is absolutely no official accounting for her that day prior to the Albany Avenue trash run.

Last edited:
GF via the Trustee for JD is moving forward with the foreclosure action on 4Jx where FD and MT lived together and where FD has been living rent free for over 2 years.

Short answer is GF is working very hard to kick FD *advertiser censored* the the curb of 4Jx (it will take a good bit of time still as process is slow) so she is putting him on notice to pack up the Turkish carpets and call the movers as he will eventually be homeless!

MOO
Interesting you should say this. I was taken aback at his recent interview. The furniture was rather dark and heavy looking. Out of sync with what we have seen.
I had a sense that the house was open and airy and contemporary. Greys and beiges . Never envisioned heavy reds. Did you notice?

The “beautiful life” included:
Being denied visitation with his children
Being a defendant in a civil action for more than 1.5 M
Not selling the properties built
Not earning any $$$
Knowing foreclosure of the home he lives in is forthcoming
What a beautiful life!

586 DC is the house that when @thekirbyfamily did her drive by of the area she took pictures of 586 and not 585 as the driveway for 585 isn't marked and the house she said was very far off the main road and the drive is also quite overgrown. This made it impossible really to tell which was 585 and which was 586 if I recall. There is no relationship that we have ever seen between 585 and 586 properties. MOO
Thank you for clearing this up. I never heard anything about 586 before until today.

It’s just another way to humiliate JD, too. I wonder how NP thinks this will play with a jury? Maybe he doesn’t understand women, and men who actually love women as well as he thinks he does? I guess he is hoping the jury contains at least one mysoginist, who thinks all women are crazy and stupid.

Knowing how this type of abuser and his attorney works, it's also possible they are trying to create some sort of "*advertiser censored*-shaming*" type defense, as well... as if she were fooling around on him (he might create an entire story around this) - absurd, as her whole life was the kids - but it's how these guys work.

*She wasn't one - they may just try to make it appear that way.

Edited for transposed words :)

Last edited:
I don’t know-NP appears to be “all in” here. Does he have to care that everything FD told him was lies? He only really has to care that the State proves their case. Right now he is just trying to influence any gullible people, who might end up on the jury-making stuff up as he goes.
Yes, you are exactly correct.

But the issue is that the Pattisville 'lies' are now being discussed actively in the press. The entire lie detector test taken and passed by MT was the classic Pattisville lie IMO. Colangelo said in court the lie detector test never happened with MT.

IMO its Ok to lie in Pattisville so long as you aren't found out to be a liar!

Pattisville has been called out as a liar 'officially' by Colangelo in his well done motion in support of the gag order in Criminal Court.

IMO No Case Norm lied one too many times and was caught out, no different than the old story about the boy crying wolf.

Pattisville has no alternative theory or alibi for FD so now they have come full circle and are back to "Gone Girl".

I am waiting to see what the response from Pattisville will be once the enhance CCTV footage with a clearly visible FD driving the Red Tacoma are shown! I'm just curious if we will see MT in a chaser vehicle close by or was she or even possibly KM in the Red Tacoma?

All No Case Norm has is his credibility and IMO with the ongoing 'non truths' ranging from FD alibi, to MT providing a full FD alibi to the lie detector test etc., that listening to Pattisville can only be done AT YOUR OWN RISK!

MOO

Last edited:
Thank you for clearing this up. I never heard anything about 586 before until today.
Yes, she posted pictures of a house (it actually looked like a FORE house to me but it turns out it wasn't built by FORE). It was a completely honest and easy mistake to make as the drive is totally overgrown and not marked. MOO

GF via the Trustee for JD is moving forward with the foreclosure action on 4Jx where FD and MT lived together and where FD has been living rent free for over 2 years.

Short answer is GF is working very hard to kick FD *advertiser censored* the the curb of 4Jx (it will take a good bit of time still as process is slow) so she is putting him on notice to pack up the Turkish carpets and call the movers as he will eventually be homeless!

MOO
Turkish carpets. What a hoot. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members