Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can GF go after any/all of the money from the Dateline debacle, or would it be structured so that none of the people FD owes will get any of it?

I'll be stunned if any media checks have been made out to FD.

He owes Pattis a fortune that's growing by the hour so I'm betting that's who is getting paid for the "whatever".

MOO

Missing Connecticut mom's husband said in an interview he 'had a beautiful life' prior to her disappearance - CNN

IMO more than a few of the FD comments from Dateline will come back to haunt him in court. IMO the 'violence' comments are just one example of this.

Quotes from article:
'Never, never, never any violence'

In the NBC interview, Fotis Dulos was asked about one of Jennifer Dulos' court filings where she said "he frightens me ... his sense of revenge."
"There was never, never, never any violence, any abuse in any way," he responded. "Jennifer and I didn't even really argue all these years."
They just grew apart, he said.

Missing Connecticut mom's body was in truck used by her estranged husband at some point, warrant says

"I'm not putting the blame on her or me. It just happens, and it happens all the time."
And it was supposed to be an amicable divorce, he added.
Before Fotis Dulos' June arrest, investigators discovered stains that tested positive for human blood on the mother of five's garage floor, the arrest warrants said, and evidence of attempts to clean up the scene of what investigators concluded was "a serious physical assault ... and Jennifer Dulos was the suspected victim."
The day she went missing, surveillance cameras captured someone matching the description of her estranged husband getting out of a truck and putting "multiple garage bags into various trash receptacles" in the Hartford area, authorities said. Detectives later recovered clothing and household goods from trash receptacles with Jennifer Dulos' blood on them.
In the NBC interview, Fotis Dulos said he believes his wife is still alive.
"I wish she were here to sort this mess out," he said. "And I'm still hoping that she's going to show up."
He also said he doesn't owe $2 million to his estranged wife's family, despite a lawsuit by them against him.

The “beautiful life” included:
Being denied visitation with his children
Being a defendant in a civil action for more than 1.5 M
Not selling the properties built
Not earning any $$$
Knowing foreclosure of the home he lives in is forthcoming
What a beautiful life!

What a beautiful summation you just handed the prosecution.

Can you just see Colangelo standing in front of a jury at the end of the state’s case and saying what you just wrote in response to whatever defense NP puts on for FD? Especially, that FD would never kill JD. Why would FD want JD dead?

All I have to do is look at your list and all I see is M.O.T.I.V.E. for FD to have murdered JD.

88 lbs. Remember the teacher who said she
was "dangerously thin'.
I can believe this. Poor girl looked 20 yrs. older
in her last few photos.
She was horribly stressed and showing the effects of a divorce and custody case that had dragged on for 2 yrs. And who knows how long
FD had been doing his number on her at home.
We will never know how much she suffered.
I have a cousin who was dealing with a high-stakes financial divorce with a cheating husband and 4 children. She started to lose startling amounts of weight. Her response to me was" My weight is the only thing I can control. I can't control court proceedings or custody battles, but I can control my weight ' Just some psychological insight into how some people respond. These situations are all-consuming whether you are rich or poor.

Knowing how this type of abuser and his attorney works, it's also possible they are trying to create some sort of "*advertiser censored*-shaming*" type defense, as well... as if she were fooling around on him (he might create an entire story around this) - absurd, as her whole life was the kids - but it's how these guys work.

*She wasn't one - they may just make it try to appear that way.

Funny you should mention a story...NP has said that there is a story here or there....never facts or witnessed happening....he's big on his stories..."Jennifer's medical records will tell a story"...."Jennifer's theft out of the joint accounts, will tell a story"...."We would rather tell our story to the jury"..."FD can't tell his story to LE until we see the evidence"....:eek::eek::eek:

It might be nice to hear the truth...I'm tired of stories!!!

MOO

Let’s remember that MT being at the Farmington grocery store was something coming out of Patties mouth and not confirmed by LE. Just as the lie detector test and million other things

The fact that NP even made up an alibi (to float to the press, in particular the HC) shows that MT didn't have any other proof of being anywhere that day.

What did she do all day? No phone calls, even if sitting around the house?
No store receipts, if shopping?
No computer logs to show she was home, on the computer? IP logs from internet provider?

IMO, NP's lying for her is all the more proof she was likely part of the actual murder - at least, as in helping with planning, cleaning, rides, and coverup.

Edited the very last line to differentiate the actual physical killing part from the rest of the overall "murder" = which in my mind includes planning, helping, etc.

Last edited:
Funny you should mention a story...NP has said that there is a story here or there....never facts or witnessed happening....he's big on his stories..."Jennifer's medical records will tell a story"...."Jennifer's theft out of the joint accounts, will tell a story"...."We would rather tell our story to the jury"..."FD can't tell his story to LE until we see the evidence"....:eek::eek::eek:

It might be nice to hear the truth...I'm tired of stories!!!

MOO
Awhile ago I was so angered by this persistent victim blaming/shaming by Pattis that I actually went looking in the Pattisville quotes in an attempt to find ONE SINGLE positive statement by NO CASE NORM about his client.

I could find no affirmative or remotely positive statement about FD made by NO CASE NORM in MSM.

We are now 3 months into the case and NO CASE NORM has been talking about everyone else but his client.

You have to wonder why?!??!?

If you compare the statements recently made by Atty Urso to describe his client EE vs. what NO CASE NORM hasn't said about this client to me it becomes even more clear about who/what FD is and what he has done in this case. Pattisville IMO might be reckless in their statements but they aren't stupid and IMO to say anything remotely positive about FD would just be plain stupid!

MOO

And yet the state police said she was not a suspect in the murder investigation. I still think it is too much of a stretch for FD to do everything that was hard; arrive in New Canaan around 7am; go from Waveny through woods to Welles; lay in wait at Welles Lane; get in garage; kill JD and do the entire clean up with materials on the property, not venturing out of Welles for the entire clean up. Bag up incriminating evidence including JD and put them in the Suburban. Go to Waveny and transfer all incriminating evidence except for trace blood to red pick up. Get out of town and return to Farmington.

"the state police said she was not a suspect in the murder investigation" - Weird, no? Was that quote recent - do they still think that?

In fact - I don't recall them even calling it a murder yet - did they and I missed that?

I don't think she was in the garage actually helping to kill JD - does that mean she wasn't a suspect in the "murder"? She's still an accomplice if she drives him, no? I don't know how they'd word it, you all are more expert at that part.

We KNOW she was an accomplice in the aftermath of the murder (cleaning the truck etc).

Edit: I didn't know they had called it a murder yet.

Last edited:
And yet the state police said she was not a suspect in the murder investigation. I still think it is too much of a stretch for FD to do everything that was hard; arrive in New Canaan around 7am; go from Waveny through woods to Welles; lay in wait at Welles Lane; get in garage; kill JD and do the entire clean up with materials on the property, not venturing out of Welles for the entire clean up. Bag up incriminating evidence including JD and put them in the Suburban. Go to Waveny and transfer all incriminating evidence except for trace blood to red pick up. Get out of town and return to Farmington.
I am sorry but do you have a MSM source for the statement you are making that MT, "....is not a suspect in a murder investigation".

So far as I have read no LE official has publicly called the investigation a murder investigation and nowhere has MT been said to 'not be a suspect in a murder investigation'.

MOO

Last edited:
Incidentally, so far is a list (please add to it) of things NP has said to MSM about MT:
1. She took a lie detector test for the state and passed.
2. She wasn’t in NC on May 24th. And there was no time for FD to drive to NC (seen all on camera) and kill JD and clean up crime scene and dump her vehicle and dispose of body and drive to Farmington bc he had a really good alibi like a call to an attorney and a call to like Greece and a meeting with an employee at 4:00 or so which we know is the EE getting his Tacoma back.
3. She was visiting a friend for lunch and dropping off a purse at another friend’s house who had left it there at 4Jax the night before at a “party.”
4. She knows where FD was on 5/24.
5. She can alibi and account for FDs whereabouts for 5/24 and can do so if the State will just leave her alone and drop the charges. She knows where FD was because she was with FD. Which btw is a direct contradiction to number 3. And slightly different from number 4.
6. MT wept when allowed to come to 4Jax and retrieve some belongings. Expressed confidence in FDs innocence. And that it’s a shame MT and FD must be kept apart and would like to see those crazy kids be allowed to see one another.

LittleBitty must remind all that it is also after #6 was mentioned by NP that NP began floating the GG theory. MTs Attorney files motion in court the next Monday asking that NP and FD have no contact with MT.

7. Now after AW #2 MT is just some jilted lover and EE is just some “handyman.”

I think I got most of it.

In his interview last night, even Pattis conceded that this was possible.

The timeline is tight, but it works.

What a beautiful summation you just handed the prosecution.

Can you just see Colangelo standing in front of a jury at the end of the state’s case and saying what you just wrote in response to whatever defense NP puts on for FD? Especially, that FD would never kill JD. Why would FD want JD dead?

All I have to do is look at your list and all I see is M.O.T.I.V.E. for FD to have murdered JD.
Does he not communicate with his lawyer? It’s like he’s in another world. Who knows, maybe NP is going for an insanity plea.

GF via the Trustee for JD is moving forward with the foreclosure action on 4Jx where FD and MT lived together and where FD has been living rent free for over 2 years.

Short answer is GF is working very hard to kick FD *advertiser censored* the the curb of 4Jx (it will take a good bit of time still as process is slow) so she is putting him on notice to pack up the Turkish carpets and call the movers as he will eventually be homeless!

MOO
Thanks @afitzy - you made my day and made me literally LOL!!!

The word is Southern dialect for stupid but along the lines of ditzy and not focused but here you go:
Stunod is Southern Italian dialect for "stupid" or having one's head in the clouds and not paying attention, from the Italian "stonato" which means, "out of tune".

LMAO. Perfect. I grew up on the "Lower East Side of New Canaan" where all the mail boxes ended in a vowel. It's where the Italian Roman Catholics immigrated to in the early 1900's. This is (was) where all the "townies" made their living working on building the estates on the New Canaan "ridges", Ponus/Oenoke/Smith. Not quite the same as present day with the McMansions. and developers like FD.

Stoonad was a common term among the locals, but my favorite was always "knucklehead". After watching the Dateline episode last night you realized FD is a knucklehead and suffers from a Napoleon Complex for sure. MOO.

Not sure where to start with this comment but here goes.

It seems like you are echoing your support of the Pattis theory that it would be 'impossible' for FD to do everything himself in NC and return to Farmington.

I'm curious where you think the 43 page technicolor display put together by LE in the recent FD arrest warrant to explain how and when FD did what you are claiming to be 'impossible' went wrong?

Do you not believe that its FD in the Red Tacoma driving down to NC and returning to Farmington?

I'd be facinated to hear your critique of the AR warrant document that has been so widely praised by prosecutors and defense attys alike in the press!

MOO

Incidentally, so far is a list (please add to it) of things NP has said to MSM about MT:
1. She took a lie detector test for the state and passed.
2. She wasn’t in NC on May 24th. And there was no time for FD to drive to NC (seen all on camera) and kill JD and clean up crime scene and dump her vehicle and dispose of body and drive to Farmington bc he had a really good alibi like a call to an attorney and a call to like Greece and a meeting with an employee at 4:00 or so which we know is the EE getting his Tacoma back.
3. She was visiting a friend for lunch and dropping off a purse at another friend’s house who had left it there at 4Jax the night before at a “party.”
4. She knows where FD was on 5/24.
5. She can alibi and account for FDs whereabouts for 5/24 and can do so if the State will just leave her alone and drop the charges. She knows where FD was because she was with FD. Which btw is a direct contradiction to number 3. And slightly different from number 4.
6. MT wept when allowed to come to 4Jax and retrieve some belongings. Expressed confidence in FDs innocence. And that it’s a shame MT and FD must be kept apart and would like to see those crazy kids be allowed to see one another.

LittleBitty must remind all that it is also after #6 was mentioned by NP that NP began floating the GG theory. MTs Attorney files motion in court the next Monday asking that NP and FD have no contact with MT.

7. Now after AW #2 MT is just some jilted lover and EE is just some “handyman.”

I think I got most of it.
Brilliant!

We should have a bet as I think that once the infamous MT and FD 'alibi scripts' are published and admitted into evidence in their respective cases that your post will be virtually idential to what we will see on the pages the 2 co conspirators put together in their efforts to 'fool' LE!

I just wonder what else will be on the MT timeline and in her 'alibi scripts'!

MOO

I think FD accomplished the actual physical part of the murder (killing) on his own - and that he would want to.

It's not likely he'd have MT in there with her long hair - far too risky. He went out of his way to shave most of his own off.

It's possible MT did some of the driving and spotting for him (as a lookout, perhaps?). Or perhaps she waited somewhere along the way - at a dump site or something.

If he had help in the garage, he would have done a much better job of cleanup.

Last edited:
The fact that NP even made up an alibi (to float to the press, in particular the HC) shows that MT didn't have any other proof of being anywhere that day.

What did she do all day? No phone calls, even if sitting around the house?
No store receipts, if shopping?
No computer logs to show she was home, on the computer? IP logs from internet provider?

IMO, NP's lying for her is all the more proof she was likely part of the actual murder.
Until I hear otherwise I am believing that FD and MT are simply "TWO PEAS IN A POD" who happened to plan, execute and coverup a murder in NC of JD on the 24th May 2019.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member