Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until I hear otherwise I am believing that FD and MT are simply "TWO PEAS IN A POD" who happened to plan, execute and coverup a murder in NC of JD on the 24th May 2019.

MOO

I agree EXCEPT I think FD committed the actual physical part of the murder (in the garage, with a knife, or perhaps just his hands) by himself - and I think he wanted it that way.
Moo.

Not sure where to start with this comment but here goes.

It seems like you are echoing your support of the Pattis theory that it would be 'impossible' for FD to do everything himself in NC and return to Farmington.

I'm curious where you think the 43 page technicolor display put together by LE in the recent FD arrest warrant to explain how and when FD did what you are claiming to be 'impossible' went wrong?

Do you not believe that its FD in the Red Tacoma driving down to NC and returning to Farmington?

I'd be facinated to hear your critique of the AR warrant document that has been so widely praised by prosecutors and defense attys alike in the press!

MOO
You go girl!

I don’t know-NP appears to be “all in” here. Does he have to care that everything FD told him was lies? He only really has to care that the State proves their case. Right now he is just trying to influence any gullible people, who might end up on the jury-making stuff up as he goes.
Am I the only one who thinks Pattis doesn't give a rip about how this turns out for FD as long as his patter and ugly mug show up daily in the news and there are enough twists and turns for a made-for-tv movie?
(Not that FD deserves anything better.)

Brilliant!

We should have a bet as I think that once the infamous MT and FD 'alibi scripts' are published and admitted into evidence in their respective cases that your post will be virtually idential to what we will see on the pages the 2 co conspirators put together in their efforts to 'fool' LE!

I just wonder what else will be on the MT timeline and in her 'alibi scripts'!

MOO

What I see happening for NP/FD defense is this:
1. State declares JD as deceased by means of homicide. If the State puts forth in the public the AW for Murder Charges and there is no gag order in place, NP and FD will either concede that JD didn’t GG herself and disappear and move onto a mysterious third person(s) that murdered JD. OR NP will go straight to MSM and scoff and say there isn’t enough evidence to declare her dead and continue with GG theory.
2. State declares JD deceased by means of homicide/murder. Judge issues gag order and we don’t get to see AW for murder and NP must say nothing until trial.

As much as I do not wish to hear from NP I don’t want a gag order because then we won’t get to see the next AW(s) and discuss.

Also NP should keep in mind that he did not want the gag order and fought against it as he felt it would unduly harm his client so he has no one to blame for himself that we all get to read the latest AW for tampering. Same for MT. It’s not like Colangelo wanted to make this last AW public. He wanted it private. So NP can stop complaining the state is out to get FD. They actually were trying to keep this damning evidence out of the public discussion.

Take a look at the available homes for sale via the FORE group website:
585 DC is last one available as a 'build to suit'.

Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.
Yes. I have seen these. In the early days we saw his parent's house. Overgrown and dilapidated. When did he take it down? Posters have discussed he may have taken her body there. Just wondering.MOO.

Am I the only one who thinks Pattis doesn't give a rip about how this turns out for FD as long as his patter and ugly mug show up daily in the news and there are enough twists and turns for a made-for-tv movie?
Nope. Totally agree.

The only person Pattis cares about is Pattis and IMO FD is a fool to think otherwise! But I think Pattis and FD are perfect for each other and each will do a brilliant job of looking out for themselves.

If they can work together IMO is an entirely different question.

If Pattis starts getting shut down in criminal court proceedings and FD feels like he is 'losing' then IMO its all bets off! FD has no idea how criminal court will differ from his cake walks through Family Court and Civil Court! Criminal Court will be a whole different experience! MOO

GF via the Trustee for JD is moving forward with the foreclosure action on 4Jx where FD and MT lived together and where FD has been living rent free for over 2 years.

Short answer is GF is working very hard to kick FD *advertiser censored* the the curb of 4Jx (it will take a good bit of time still as process is slow) so she is putting him on notice to pack up the Turkish carpets and call the movers as he will eventually be homeless!

MOO
And on another thought - maybe the U-Hauls the other night that @thekirbyfamily saw in the general area were FD moving stuff out because he knew he was getting kicked out!?

Yes. I have seen these. In the early days we saw his parent's house. Overgrown and dilapidated. When did he take it down? Posters have discussed he may have taken her body there. Just wondering.MOO.
We don't know. Nobody has been able to drive down the hard to see driveway to see what is now at the end of 585 DC! We don't know if the house is still there but I believe a garage might be there as FORE group might keep the trailers and some supplies there. MOO

Agreed, but I think he's really in it for the money, as well - so, his theatrics are playing to sway FD, to keep him thinking he's really helping him.

In fact, they are playing each other: Wouldn't it be a hoot if FD lied about how much money he had access to, and NP fell for the lie?

No telling how much FD stashed away in his little Greek hideaway, but there must be an end to that, too.

Edit; I hadn't refreshed the page yet to see that @afitzy said it better, just a few comments above! :)

Last edited:
What I see happening for NP/FD defense is this:
1. State declares JD as deceased by means of homicide. If the State puts forth in the public the AW for Murder Charges and there is no gag order in place, NP and FD will either concede that JD didn’t GG herself and disappear and move onto a mysterious third person(s) that murdered JD. OR NP will go straight to MSM and scoff and say there isn’t enough evidence to declare her dead and continue with GG theory.
2. State declares JD deceased by means of homicide/murder. Judge issues gag order and we don’t get to see AW for murder and NP must say nothing until trial.

As much as I do not wish to hear from NP I don’t want a gag order because then we won’t get to see the next AW(s) and discuss.

Also NP should keep in mind that he did not want the gag order and fought against it as he felt it would unduly harm his client so he has no one to blame for himself that we all get to read the latest AW for tampering. Same for MT. It’s not like Colangelo wanted to make this last AW public. He wanted it private. So NP can stop complaining the state is out to get FD. They actually were trying to keep this damning evidence out of the public discussion.
I wonder when we get to hear about the gag order?

But I don't think the gag would impact release of documents in the case unless the Judge orders a seal of the file documents like we have seen Judge Heller do in Family Court where many documents are unavailable to the public.

My sense from reading about the gag order is that it would limit what the attys and people involved with the case could say to the public. Maybe I'm wrong. Curious to see what the Judge decides.

MOO

LMAO. Perfect. I grew up on the "Lower East Side of New Canaan" where all the mail boxes ended in a vowel. It's where the Italian Roman Catholics immigrated to in the early 1900's. This is (was) where all the "townies" made their living working on building the estates on the New Canaan "ridges", Ponus/Oenoke/Smith. Not quite the same as present day with the McMansions. and developers like FD.

Stoonad was a common term among the locals, but my favorite was always "knucklehead". After watching the Dateline episode last night you realized FD is a knucklehead and suffers from a Napoleon Complex for sure. MOO.
How about testa duda?

And yet the state police said she was not a suspect in the murder investigation. I still think it is too much of a stretch for FD to do everything that was hard; arrive in New Canaan around 7am; go from Waveny through woods to Welles; lay in wait at Welles Lane; get in garage; kill JD and do the entire clean up with materials on the property, not venturing out of Welles for the entire clean up. Bag up incriminating evidence including JD and put them in the Suburban. Go to Waveny and transfer all incriminating evidence except for trace blood to red pick up. Get out of town and return to Farmington.

Having watched and read true crime stories for years and after seeing many an interview with law enforcement, I wish I had a nickel for every time I saw cops stating, "So-and-so is not a suspect."

Then, what do you know? The investigation continues and that "not a suspect" is up to his/her ears in guilt and Boom! A jury declares him/her so.

I'm totally impressed with that Arrest Warrant. The level of detail surpasses most I've seen and one comes away with the feeling that leaving out a puzzle piece here and there was for the purpose of needling FD and his pathetic Pattis team.

Maybe they're needling MT too because it's so obvious she's guilty beyond what we suspected three months ago.

She's not the girlfriend nonchalantly playing with her phone on a fun little outing to Hartford. She's in deep.

MOO

When thinking about the timeline, and where he disposed of her body, it's helpful - but also troubling - to keep in mind her t-shirt and bra. These two items remind us that he probably didn't hurry and dump her somewhere right off the bat.

What else did he do? Sickening.

Brilliant!

We should have a bet as I think that once the infamous MT and FD 'alibi scripts' are published and admitted into evidence in their respective cases that your post will be virtually idential to what we will see on the pages the 2 co conspirators put together in their efforts to 'fool' LE!

I just wonder what else will be on the MT timeline and in her 'alibi scripts'!

MOO
I'm thinking a bubble bath or maybe a long soak in the tub?:p
Maybe time for me to go to bed. LOL.

Interesting you should say this. I was taken aback at his recent interview. The furniture was rather dark and heavy looking. Out of sync with what we have seen.
I had a sense that the house was open and airy and contemporary. Greys and beiges . Never envisioned heavy reds. Did you notice?
That did not look like the home of a young family with five children but had the appearance of someone trying to look wealthier and more serious than he is.

FD has been a fraud all his adult life. Why change now?!

We don't know. Nobody has been able to drive down the hard to see driveway to see what is now at the end of 585 DC! We don't know if the house is still there but I believe a garage might be there as FORE group might keep the trailers and some supplies there. MOO
I understand that. I'm just saying when this first went down the house was listed for $650,000 as is along with some property. It has since disappeared. I saw pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces