Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, FD stayed within limits for the entire trip back to Farmington which IMO is quite unusual for him. I believe the body was with FD going North from NC and not left in NC. MOO
I totally agree....IMO FD is a total control freak. The concept of him leaving the body behind in NC would take the " control factor" away from him. By taking the body back to the Farmington area he maintained control - its sick, but I do believe he would not want to leave anything to chance - the analysis of the Toyota Truck driving within the speed limit is telling. I cant see him disposing of the body in NC area and then taking the remaining evidence back to Hartford to be disposed of. If he got rid of the body in NC area, wouldn't he also dispose of whatever he tried to get rid of in the garbage bags in Hartford? It doesn't make sense to me. JMO

I totally agree....IMO FD is a total control freak. The concept of him leaving the body behind in NC would take the " control factor" away from him. By taking the body back to the Farmington area he maintained control - its sick, but I do believe he would not want to leave anything to chance - the analysis of the Toyota Truck driving within the speed limit is telling. I cant see him disposing of the body in NC area and then taking the remaining evidence back to Hartford to be disposed of. If he got rid of the body in NC area, wouldn't he also dispose of whatever he tried to get rid of in the garbage bags in Hartford? It doesn't make sense to me. JMO

The person who has to know every detail of this (besides FD) is MT and she's being squeezed by LE. MOO

I would expect that every chunk of information she gives up buys her more time on the outside with her daughter.

We (and her girl) will find out soon enough whether FD or the daughter matters more.

The person who has to know every detail of this (besides FD) is MT and she's being squeezed by LE. MOO

I would expect that every chunk of information she gives up buys her more time on the outside with her daughter.

We (and her girl) will find out soon enough whether FD or the daughter matters more.

You’re right—and in MOO, how very sad that is. MOO.

I won’t be able to watch or record Dateline so am looking forward to hearing about it from you guys. As MassGuy said, I’m sure parts of it (FD/NP) are going to make us furious—and all of it is going to be sad. MOO.

I thought her daughter went back down to Argentina with her father when school was out for the summer. I don't think the daughter was with her when she was supposed to be in upstate New York for the time that shortened from three weeks to one day.
I wonder if she came back up for school with her mother's living arrangements so precarious.

Gray Hughes did an update on Dulos recent AWs:

Fascinating.

Also watched this older one from @oviedo's June 5 post:
He's pretty convinced that he dumped her body somewhere (pretty large possible area) before heading back north. He also said that at times, he was driving 70mph on the way home - I had not heard that before.

At 57:07 he says he could have gotten into the garage when she was leaving, before the door closed all the way - this is possible but I agree it's more likely upon her return. The image he's showing then of the garage helps.

I also like his theory of MT possibly dropping him off - less likely to be seen, and NO one knew or would suspect that vehicle.

His theory of parking on a nearby residential road and walking that short distance through the woods would also work.

Great stuff. I'll watch his older ones, too.
Edit: added more from the end

Last edited:
I thought her daughter went back down to Argentina with her father when school was out for the summer. I don't think the daughter was with her when she was supposed to be in upstate New York for the time that shortened from three weeks to one day.
I wonder if she came back up for school with her mother's living arrangements so precarious.

I guess that all depends on whether her mother has the wisdom and the love to protect her daughter from all this or demands that the girl stay with her at all costs.

It's not like that ankle bracelet leaves any room for subtlety.

I'm watching a similar scenario play out where one parent wants to create an image as Super-Dad in spite of the harm it's doing to the child. Fortunately she's almost sixteen and refuses to participate.

Hopefully, MT's daughter will be given a voice in this.

Police suspect a hunting switchblade was used to kill Jennifer Farber Dulos. A Hartford man sold it for $10.
Investigators weeks after Farber Dulos’ May 24 disappearance tracked down the man who sold the knife -- known on the streets as “Fudge” -- telling him it is “possibly the murder weapon from some missing woman case,” the man told The Courant in a recent interview. He told police he had sold the knife and could not recall who bought it from him.

That article was poorly written. And now, the guy who found the knife is called “fudge”-several weeks ago, “fudge” was the guy who traded crack for the knife, to the one who found it. I don’t think the police have stated that they think this knife is the murder weapon. So as well as being poorly written, it appears to be poorly sourced, as well.

ETA: It looks like the original article was edited to make more sense. But they should do that prior to posting the article to their site. So now the original finder traded the knife to “Fudge”, the crack seller. Then, Fudge sold it for $10 to someone he can’t identify. The authorities found “Fudge”, and I didn’t think that would happen; good possibility that they may subsequently find the next person to possess the knife.

Last edited:
That article was poorly written. And now, the guy who found the knife is called “fudge”-several weeks ago, “fudge” was the guy who traded crack for the knife, to the one who found it. I don’t think the police have stated that they think this knife is the murder weapon. So as well as being poorly written, it appears to be poorly sourced, as well.
Corpulent Courant Crap.

BBM - IMO - very feasible. He may have left the body in a location temporarily and knew it would be secured. The property you are thinking about is 61 Sturbridge, where early morning banging was heard by neighbors on 5/25. PG was working at that property on 5/24, so I see FD wanting to avoid it/him at all costs this date. If he placed the body in a temporary location, could he have returned to NC late night or in the wee hours of 5/25 to retrieve it and bring it to Sturbridge, hence the banging?

ETA - MOO!

I still think JFD woke up and found herself in that dumpster. I do hope I’m wrong.

I still think he did something 'over the top' to
make her remains disappear.
Does he have any connections/relatives still
in the tanning or rendering business around CT?
Large animal carcasses in some areas used to be collected and hauled to a rendering plant
where they made various products from them.
The carcasses were broken down to the point
of simple by-products being all that's left.
Based on how long I think he'd been planning this, something similar would fit his M.O.
mOO
Anything is possible, I just think he dumped her somewhere remote. I’ll be quite stunned if he had the time and nerve to dismember her, especially alone and with no assistance. I also wonder if he had help switching cars.

I searched Brian Foley (recent interview) as well James Rovella for their backgrounds. I thought it may be helpful to know since they are leading this case.

Brian is now James’ Executive Assistant and worked for him for a long time at the Hartford Police Station. Brian worked for Fox as an Investigator for a short stint too.

James grew up in Hartford and has served the area since and now is the Commissioner of the state police so I’m highly confident these two know all of the players, George and Fudge and just where and how to find out what they need.

Good hands!

MOO

James C Rovella Biography

Former Hartford cop Brian Foley to return to public service after year-long stint at Fox 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum