Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just an issue of thinking it's okay (although that's huge). It's about overcoming the visceral impulses that come from dismembering a human body. Maybe even the police don't want to believe that such humans exist.

A person who puts themselves above all others and also has no specific reaction to human dismemberment is rare, but certainly possible.

Personally, I'm guessing the whole Death Day scenario was beyond what FD actually envisioned, hence the many errors. He was used to pushing himself through things (competitions) but blood and bone is a different matter. Most medical students go through about a year of adjustment, even though they know in advance (having dissected cats or whatever) what is involved.

Cutting actual humans into pieces is something that most people have trouble with.

Yes, I've heard detectives speak of the craziness that happens when a criminal who thought he had a murder planned to the T started seeing blood squirt.

Mistakes start to add up in a hurry and they end up doing more and more things wrong, forgetting that perfect plan.

They freak!

They also discover how blood resists being wiped up; it just wants to move from one spot to the other.

Perfectly executed murders are rare with the smartest of people involved and these two are anything but that.

We're going to be flabbergasted when we learn how ineffective they were at the clean-up.

MOO

Last edited:
AHA. A light bulb moment.
Presume FD left phone for two hours to make it look like he was there the entire time.
BUT
He would not have been answering the phone. Incoming would show 30 seconds incoming. Direct to voice mail. Phone records would show all unanswered, 30 secs incoming. then if any voice mail, extra secs.
Does FD usually answer his phone while with him? Or is his general MO to let all calls go to vm. Then return calls at his leisure.
Could be important. Really
Important.
I can see this. I wonder though if part of the whole alibi script was that MT would be 'manning' the phones and answering in his name to make it seem like he just couldn't get to the phone at that moment? This would tie her directly into the crime IMO. MT knew the phone was at 4Jx bc FD left it there. Was her job to answer it or do anything else with the phone? Ditto for the time gaps on the phone at 80 MS? I do wonder though when FD might have been expecting the call about the arrangements for the children and pickup? Who would that call have come from? Did he call GF or the nanny or did he make an error and attempt to contact one of the children?

AHA. A light bulb moment.
Presume FD left phone for two hours to make it look like he was there the entire time.
BUT
He would not have been answering the phone. Incoming would show 30 seconds incoming. Direct to voice mail. Phone records would show all unanswered, 30 secs incoming. then if any voice mail, extra secs.
Does FD usually answer his phone while with him? Or is his general MO to let all calls go to vm. Then return calls at his leisure.
Could be important. Really
Important.
Yes! I've seen some cases where they compared the perp's past phone history to see if there was ever a day or a time period following the pattern of the one in question.

Don't you bet this one looks quite different from any other Day in the Life of Dulos?

Last edited:
and to take that a step further, we've had a problem w/ mail carriers in my area. They
go through our mail, especially if it looks like
greeting cards- then after opening and checking what's inside, they still deliver it.
We had one carrier fired last year for theft.
But it's not easy to get something done when
it happens.

Wow-I’ve heard of that, but haven’t had any personal experience with it. My 90 year old father insists on sending cash to my kids-so far, so good.

I can see this. I wonder though if part of the whole alibi script was that MT would be 'manning' the phones and answering in his name to make it seem like he just couldn't get to the phone at that moment? This would tie her directly into the crime IMO. MT knew the phone was at 4Jx bc FD left it there. Was her job to answer it or do anything else with the phone? Ditto for the time gaps on the phone at 80 MS? I do wonder though when FD might have been expecting the call about the arrangements for the children and pickup? Who would that call have come from? Did he call GF or the nanny or did he make an error and attempt to contact one of the children?
You know what really spooks me?
His time spent at Welles Lane.
She lived in a rental house.
How could he know that a workman wouldn't show up to fix something?
In my neighborhood we are constantly inundated with lawn workers.
How did he know they wouldn't arrive?
What made him so sure the cleaning lady wouldn't show up early?
How did he get so lucky?
He spent 2 plus hours there!
MOO.

You know what is really sad to me?
It didn't appear to start out that way for her.
When we see the few pics of the early days they seemed happy together.
In her blog she posted about how the children were sick and they both worked together all night.
Rocking, soothing, cleaning up and doing laundry.
What made it all go wrong and when did he start bearing down on her?
I know in hindsight we can all discuss about his desire to tap into her wealth and status.
I would like to think she had some happiness in those early days, though.
MOO.
From what we know from her blogs he managed to get her to believe in their relationship for a period of time. But this is always/usually the way the DV cycle starts. Honeymoon period. It can last a good long time, or not.

IMO it was manipulation pure and simple and he must have been good at it because she was no fool.

But from what we have read that once the couple moved to Farmington and FORE became part of the picture it seemed things changed. 5 children happened also and that consumed JD IMO. FD is like the 6th child IMO and when he wasn't the focus of everything then things shifted.

From her blogs it sounds also like managing FD was a full time occupation and JD simply at a certain point ran out of time and lost interest.

But if you believe in the 'Cycle of Violence' seen in DV then at a certain point FD had gotten everything he wanted from JD but he was never going to be satisfied with that and he wanted more IMO. He wanted his 10 days a month of skiing, travel with his friends, Greece, cars and clothes. He sounded like a person that was simply consumed with the acquisition of more! FD also seemed to continue to pick at JD self confidence and from the accounts of people that saw how FD treated JD (architect interviewed that chose to not do business with FD) they were puzzled and somehow disturbed. My sense is that FD wanted an entourage or a slave and that perhaps MT was perfect for this role as she fed his ego and did exactly as instructed.

Watching DV in action over time is hard to take. I can imagine friends and family that cared about JD had a rough ride as the marriage fell apart. I am glad that JD managed to escape the tyranny of 4Jx and FD and had 2 years with her children in NC. But sadly it sounds like she never achieved peace and instead always lived in a state of high anxiety. The accounts of JD from Family Court are haunting and I hope they are played out loud and clear in criminal court so the broader public can see precisely what kind of person FD is!

MOO

Who was the lawyer that was with FD when he was initially taken down to the police station. There was a lawyer with him... when the cops confiscated the phone, etc. btw- To even sit down with a lawyer for a consult there’s a fee, and a steep one around here. Who is this guy FD?! I hope LE knows more than we do!

I wonder if LE went back out to the reservoirs simply on a tip that someone hiking or running along the trail smelled something bad. LE responded with cadaver dogs from the beginning.

I like this idea. I don’t think MT has ponied up the information (if she knows); better chance that a random tip like you described brought the people and dogs out-I don’t think they will find anything there (but I wish like mad that they would)

From what we know from her blogs he managed to get her to believe in their relationship for a period of time. But this is always/usually the way the DV cycle starts. Honeymoon period. It can last a good long time, or not.

IMO it was manipulation pure and simple and he must have been good at it because she was no fool.

But from what we have read that once the couple moved to Farmington and FORE became part of the picture it seemed things changed. 5 children happened also and that consumed JD IMO. FD is like the 6th child IMO and when he wasn't the focus of everything then things shifted.

From her blogs it sounds also like managing FD was a full time occupation and JD simply at a certain point ran out of time and lost interest.

But if you believe in the 'Cycle of Violence' seen in DV then at a certain point FD had gotten everything he wanted from JD but he was never going to be satisfied with that and he wanted more IMO. He wanted his 10 days a month of skiing, travel with his friends, Greece, cars and clothes. He sounded like a person that was simply consumed with the acquisition of more! FD also seemed to continue to pick at JD self confidence and from the accounts of people that saw how FD treated JD (architect interviewed that chose to not do business with FD) they were puzzled and somehow disturbed. My sense is that FD wanted an entourage or a slave and that perhaps MT was perfect for this role as she fed his ego and did exactly as instructed.

Watching DV in action over time is hard to take. I can imagine friends and family that cared about JD had a rough ride as the marriage fell apart. I am glad that JD managed to escape the tyranny of 4Jx and FD and had 2 years with her children in NC. But sadly it sounds like she never achieved peace and instead always lived in a state of high anxiety. The accounts of JD from Family Court are haunting and I hope they are played out loud and clear in criminal court so the broader public can see precisely what kind of person FD is!

MOO
I would like to think it was good for her for the first 2 sets of twins. I do recall that she thought the last baby would make things better but that didn't happen.
I think down the road we will eventually hear what her family and friends thought.......and when.
It pains me to think that she was hard on herself striving to be a good wife and mother. That beautiful, lithe, educated woman.
MOO.

Who was the lawyer that was with FD when he was initially taken down to the police station. There was a lawyer with him... when the cops confiscated the phone, etc. btw- To even sit down with a lawyer for a consult there’s a fee, and a steep one around here. Who is this guy FD?! I hope LE knows more than we do!
Thats a very interesting story actually.

FD called up his former divorce atty (I have been trying to figure out why this guy left the Family Court Case or was excused or what the issue was but haven't figured it out) to represent him in Stamford. This former atty was the person that tried to get GF to pay his legal fees (believe to the tune of $50,000). Not sure how this was resolved.

He was also the atty that was recently seen again in 2018 Family Court testimony as compiling financial statements for FD in Family Court that can only be called 'flimsy' at best as they were based on scraps of paper that FD gave him and these were submitted to Family Court as FD's financial disclosure documents. I believe that JD atty made a motion to terminate this atty from the case in great part due to the financial schenanigans that seemed to be going on. GF Civil atty recently brought some of the FD testimony in Family Court into the Civil Case so if you want to read this testimony then just head over to the Civil Court documents. Reading this testimony from FD was shocking but even more shocking is that he had the atty right by his side aiding his efforts. This was the person FD called when he was in trouble and this is who was with him in NC on the 25th.

The odd part about the arrest warrant was that it references the atty outside chatting away on his cell phone. This has never made sense to me as if you are representing a client why would you leave them alone with mutiple LE to then go outside and chat? I also wondered who he might have been chatting with and was it perhaps related to the case? We also don't know if FD and MT travelled together to NC to visit NCPD as MT is not mentioned. FD and MT seem to travel together like Frick and Frack so I'm curious if she went as well.

MOO

In her blog she posted about how the children were sick and they both worked together all night.
I know in hindsight we can all discuss about his desire to tap into her wealth and status.
MOO.

Maybe the catalyst was when she’d had enough after learning of the cheating. Perhaps she starting standing up for herself and she began exposing him during the divorce. IMO the premeditation began when he knew he would be exposed as a fraud financially. He’s yet to produce any relevant documents to prove anything other than just that. I don’t think he ever will because they just don’t exist.

“Why malignant narcissists are dangerous
Narcissists can be dangerous if their fragile sense of worth is shattered by the truth. They will react hysterically and do anything to protect themselves from being outed. If their façade has been broken, then the narcissist will lash out when challenged. Add to this the malignant tendency and you have a person that is emotionless, with no remorse and willing to do anything to stop you revealing their true nature.”

What Is a Malignant Narcissist and How to Recognize One in Your Life

I like this idea. I don’t think MT has ponied up the information (if she knows); better chance that a random tip like you described brought the people and dogs out-I don’t think they will find anything there (but I wish like mad that they would)
I wish we knew more about the actual reservoir operation as looking at the building on site it seems like a good number of people might work there. Could the reservoir operations that monitor the water have seen or found something or some water testing came back oddly? IDK. I also wonder if that reservoir has motion sensor cameras and what is their security set up? So many questions!

I wish we knew more about the actual reservoir operation as looking at the building on site it seems like a good number of people might work there. Could the reservoir operations that monitor the water have seen or found something or some water testing came back oddly? IDK. I also wonder if that reservoir has motion sensor cameras and what is their security set up? So many questions!
Homeland Security has been all over my area thanks to Osama Bin Laden. Reservoirs that supply drinking water are all being being enclosed. Huge PIA endeavor.
Prior to enclosure there has been a massive supply of security cameras. Hard to imagine how they could accomplish that with the vast MDC reservoirs but maybe they have?
Just my 2 cents.

Good idea. The timeline is getting clearer in AW2 but still has some major gaps IMO.

Trigger warnings for content below as its gets gruesome! Sorry.

I still am stuck on whether if you were FD would you bring the body of JD onto one of your properties?

About FD we actually know very little other than that to assume revenge here as a motivation makes some sense, he loved the water and the guy loved horror violent gory blood and guts movies. He had lived at 4Jx with MT for quite awhile and the house was 50:50 owned with JD but financed by the Farbers and was the source of much anger and ongoing angst with the Farbers and FD IMO. Does 4Jx play into his revenge fantasy in some way? IDK.

Was NC part of the revenge fantasy or was NC irrelevant? Gray Hughes seemed to think that there was enough time in NC to dispose of the body. I'm not so sure about this and the population density there might have spooked FD and so he was just happy to flee north where he knew the terrain and the movements of people and felt safer. IDK.

What would his ultimate revenge fantasy be in this case? IDK

If you don't buy into the idea of revenge fantasy then why not try to figure out the easiest way to dispose of the body in/around Farmington w/o bringing the body onto any FORE property and use the time gaps in AR2 for ideas?

The time schedule in AW2 has a gap with no detail from the time FD gets on Rt84 until he is next seen I believe at 80MS. Where in this area might he have easily disposed of a body?

I totally get the time gaps as they make swiss cheese sized big holes IMO of the 2 arrest warrants.

But I wonder too if FD could have been someplace else other than 80 MS (even though his phone was reportedly there) and so is it not safe to assume in this case that FD was with his phone when we know that he intentionally left his phone at 4Jx on the am of the 24th? Could he have given his phone to MT and left her at 80MS cleaning up while he went someplace else? IDK.

Based on the fact that FD was seen with MT cleaning the Red Tacoma at 80 MS we know he was there for a good while doing the cleaning as it was seen by EE and discussed by MT. But the AW2 I believe also references the EE observation about MT and FD cleaning inside the house at 80 MS.

Did FD go right to 4Jx to pick up his phone and check his messages when he got back from NC and then went to 80MS and the story of lunch with MT was false (part of "Alibi Scripts")? IDK. It seems like he had to go back to 4Jx early in the process to pick up his phone. But, did he keep his phone on his person or did he give it to MT? Was this entire part of the crime done based on the notes on the "alibi script"? IDK.

Was the block of time where the FD phone was at 80 MS when he did something to the body or did FD dispose of the body someplace else and only returned to 80 MS at some point to clean himself up and organize the bags for the trip to Albany? Were FD and MT cleaning out a shower at 80MS, possibly with bleach? Or, were they cleaning up some other space. IDK.

IMO FD is a guy that seems upset about DNA being found at Welles (comment he allegedly made at Welles on the 22nd) and I'm having a hard time reconciling this level of craziness about DNA at Welles with using one of your properties to process a body. But as @MassGuy always reminds us, "criminals are stupid" or was it dumb? IDK but they aren't the shapest tools in the shed. The thing though here is that FD thought he was the smartest guy in the room and maybe in the classroom he might have been IDK. But, if you were the smartest guy in the room where would you put the body of JD? Or, is there even a body in the case as the smartest guy in the room says forget the body I am going to dissolve the body? IDK

So far he is a below avg criminal as we have seen with the Red Tacoma and his clean up efforts in the garage at Welles and the blood found in/on JD Suburban to say nothing of the Russell Speeder comedy show IMO. This was not a precision operation by any stretch IMO. But yet FD thinks he is the smartest guy in the room?!?

But, would he bring the body back to 80 MS or even 4Jx? IDK.

This sounds macabre but I really wonder if it might be possible to have prearranged a spot in one of the houses that might be virtually impossible for LE to find and this was part of his revenge fantasy? He knew that GF would ultimately prevail in the 4Jx fight and evict him and so he puts the body there? IDK. I'm just thinking of the most far out sick things that might have some meaning to FD but not make sense to the rest of us. Again, IDK

We know LE have been searching water areas all through the investigation. FD clearly has an affinity for water so does his revenge fantasy or plan to do away with JD somehow connect to water? Makes sense on a certain level but how does he execute this part of the plan? Does he use the barrel as some have suggested? Or, does he go the plastic wrap with cement route we have seen on other cases? Where I struggle with human bodies and water is that its actually hard to get the body to stay in the water without a lot of weight and the container has to be solid and not subject to corrosion etc.

Still puzzling this out....

MOO MOO

Just a few minor thoughts...first is that LE seems to think he put the body in the front passenger seat of the Tacoma. It might not have been completely intact but perhaps not entirely dismembered then, either. I think it was wrapped up in something because the alternative is ludicrous but, yes, something leaked. If he used a tarp or rug (hmmm: MT), it was another point for not being smart in MOO because neither of those items—especially a tarp—is designed to hold in fluids. Tarps are intended to keep fluids out but not to absorb, and rugs may absorb unless they’ve been treated with stain repellant but then fluids can flow or drip off—or the rug touches another substance like a car seat and some of the fluid comes off on the car seat. In my years as a veterinary assistant and with many pets over the years, I learned that moving a (sadly) deceased animal such as to bury or have cremated is best done by first wrapping it in something absorbent like a blanket and then putting that into double trash bags. I wouldn’t put a pet in just a trash bag anyway but it’s a bad idea because trash bags tear and things can leak if blood or other substances were released such as from an accident. Even contractor bags can be torn. He could have used Tyvek like they use to wrap houses or to wear on hazardous or dusty sites. FD didn’t know her disappearance would be noticed so quickly so he thought at first he had more time.

At the same time, by leaving her car at the park, he wanted it to seem like someone else had abducted her. In that case, it would seem more logical that her body could be discarded (horrible) fairly close by like in woods or wherever people commonly dump bodies there. I have no stats on this but it seems like when people abduct and kill a stranger, they just try to dump or bury the whole body in a remote place ASAP. I say that because the longer you keep it around (gross), the more likely it is that you’ll be caught with it. If the aim is to avoid connection with the body, dismembering it takes some time and it also increases the amount of surfaces where evidence might be found. (Awful.) You know how they tell you not to wash chicken before cooking it because doing so can splatter salmonella or other chicken grossness all over? Kind of like that. (Yuck.) Thus, dismembering is not a good idea regardless but this is FD, arrogant and ignorant in MOO.

I also have thought that he might have had a prepared grave ready for some time. The thing with that, though, is that no matter how long the hole has been there, when you put something in it, you will have leftover and clearly disturbed soil and the soil will look disturbed especially from a distance like with aerial photographs. Environmental firms use historical and current aerials to try to determine areas of disturbed soil, burn piles, etc. that might indicate underground storage tanks or disposal of possibly hazardous materials. You can try to tamp it down but loose soil is attractive to animals and if you tamp it down too hard, there’ll be a depression when the soil settles and some is lost to runoff. I rather think that FD wouldn’t care if her body were found as long as it was thought that someone else did it like a person at the park with no cameras. So I feel like dumping her body would have been a choice of his except that it all became discovered more quickly than he thought.

It would have been much more risky to bury or dump her body on his property than elsewhere because if it were found, that’s a link to him, not a random stranger at the park. But then again, he never thought he’d get caught.

If he had decided on dismembering and/or just placing a drum in the lake, he would have needed to do that somewhere like at his house. The drums they use on construction sites like to contain soil cuttings from when exploratory borings are advanced for geotechnical foundation or environmental site-assessment testing purposes are sturdier and designed with locking lids you secure and hammer on/lock because the soils could contain oil or hazardous materials. You don’t usually do a geotechnical foundation study for a regular house because the live loads aren’t that heavy and the houses don’t cost that much but for an expensive house and property like those, banks would want that done here at least. But maybe not for FD’s way of financing.

Anyway, putting a person who weighed 88 pounds or even 120 in one wouldn’t be that hard in MOO. I imagine it would be prudent to add something in the drum to fill it and weight it down further or make it easier to roll but those drums are made to withstand corrosion and they’re heavy themselves. I can’t see them floating. People dump drums of hazardous waste even like waste oil in some places because it’s cheaper than paying for proper disposal especially if it’s a highly toxic hazardous waste. Getting one in a truck isn’t that hard, either. FD must have a Bobcat but even if not, he has ramps or boards or even a lift gate on his truck. People roll the drums or “dance” them over to the vehicle and roll them up a ramp or winch them, etc. FD would have the equipment. Farmers, mechanics, etc. do it all the time with waste oil, etc.

You DO have a lot of water sources there and he was familiar with them. Maybe that’s not what he did but I don’t see those drums corroding anytime soon and he’d be dumb to put holes in the drum since DNA-containing pieces could leak out. Starting a hole would accelerate the breakdown of the drum. What I wonder about that possibility, though, is once you get to the water, you either have to dump the drum near the edge or move it to a boat and then go out to the middle of the water with it. Moving a drum into and out of a boat would be a giant pain in my view because you’d need to lift it out and up. So, in that case, I’d vote for off the bed of a truck into the water, so it’d be near the edge, or a place where you could back up onto a pier, etc. It’d still be close to where people might be. Discovery would be much likely if it’s a body of water where people can swim or boat. Some reservoirs and lakes here don’t allow either but do all of yours? I’d look at one that doesn’t if there is one. Or, yes, a retention pond like the one where the guy saw a car via Google Earth and the car and man had been in there 22 years. Retention ponds like for dewatering aren’t for swimming and often are secluded or protected by cranky geese so they would be a possibility.

Why the bloody items weren’t left with the body makes me think the body was dumped hurriedly. Also, people who abduct and dump a person don’t often have a lot of used cleaning supplies with them because maybe those could contain DNA and that just seems like something random abductors wouldn’t do but a person obsessed with order like FD might. Or not. I have no idea, clearly.

I don’t know if he did any of this. I just thought I’d share some possible scenarios that might fit or be discounted by those you all have.

I’m terrible at estimating time and visualizing distances and directions so I can’t even try to help there at all.

MOO.

MOO.
Agree on how sad. Unfortunately I suspect her blogs related to the co-parenting on tough nights may have been written wearing rose colored glasses. As someone who survived a bad marriage/divorce and continues to do 98% of the parenting, I still end up getting excited and optimistic when he steps up even 1% more than I was expecting and am sure I falsely over-credited him for his occasional support back in the days I still assumed everything was okay. My rational brain has known better all along but I've found that a mother's natural parenting instincts can confuse some of us.

I think you're right.

My loved one had 12 happy years with what seemed like a dream husband.

Then it was as though he was lifted off this earth and replaced with a Malignant Narcissist, matching the definition so closely it's scary. (No violence yet, thank goodness.)

She's had to realize that first man died and she has to move on without him.

As one friend in similar circumstances said after her similar marriage ended, "It's like a death in the family but the corpse keeps showing up at the door!"
@MemPat you are ON FIRE/EN FUEGO + 10 other languages TONIGHT!

Love the quote: "Its like a death in the family but the corpse keeps showing up at the door"!

Its so true. FD just kept showing up at the door of JD! Sadly he was never going to go away and simply let her be. But like others said here, I'm not sure he ever loved her but he was certainly going to go to his grave tormenting her and he made sure that there was no security and no peace of mind ever. If this doesn't define 'monster' I'm not sure what does!

Some days I wonder after reading more of the family court documents whether the Dulos divorce would have ever made it to trial? To me some days it seems like they were 2 years into the process but could have gone on for another 3 or 4 years and been in the same place they were in 2019. Its profoundly sad that the system in Family Court couldn't have worked better as FD manipulated the system to a degree that probably wouldn't cause most family court attys to bat and eye but which I found shocking!

What is so hard to watch happen in some of these relationship is that not always is the situation static. These narcopaths are tricky and manipulative and so they play their games and there are ups and downs in the relationship and its a true roller coaster ride that is hard for many to get off!!

JD at a certain point decided that she was done and she carefully planned her exit. But every time we have heard that FD 911 call it always gets me that there is no affect. Its like he is checking a box on a script of things he has to do. How would most people be acting if their partner and 5 children were missing and couldn't be reached?

MOO

24 May 2019 timeline from affidavit according to me, E&OE:

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/wp-con...XlB36LCTutvnpKD3CPm3ld64LUGKdG23Db46f99eBCQnk

6:36am - Toyota Tacoma caught on cctv at Fairfield (likely FD driving as he has the keys)
6:40am - MT wakes at Farmington - FD not at home
7:03am - Tacoma caught on cctv in New Canaan
……
7:05am - cctv at Lapham Rd, New Canaan (vicinity of retrieval of JD’s Chevrolet Suburban that evening) - Tacoma not at location
7:40am - cctv at Lapham Rd, New Canaan - Tacoma caught on cctv

potential - IMO Fotis Dulos utilises this time to travel to Welles Lane (likely on foot). If so he would have had to carry any implements/tools/weapons that he planned on using for the murder of Jennifer Dulos.

…….
8:05am cctv Welles Lane, New Canaan - Chevrolet Suburban arrives home (driver Jennifer Dulos)

Time gap is 2hours 20minutes. During this time it is suggested by LE that the murder of Jennifer Dulos took place.

potential - IMO. As there was evidence of blood in the 69 Welles Lane’s garage and also in JD’s vehicle when it was later recovered, there is the possibility that her body was ‘disposed of’ during this time, by FD utilising the Chevrolet Suburban to transport the body. If so, implements would likely have been needed to hide the body/dig a grave. Did he carry what was needed when he traveled by foot from Lapham Rd - I doubt it…

Q: Were there garden tools accessible at the Welles Lane location? Were any missing in the aftermath?

If this scenario is possible, then there would be a limited radius of a potential disposal area to search.
…….

10:25am cctv Chevrolet Suburban tagged leaving Welles Lane
11:12am Tacoma caught on cctv in New Canaan
11:25am Tacoma caught on cctv in Fairfield
11:40am Tacoma caught on cctv in Derby
12:00 pm Tacoma caught on cctv in Waterbury
12:22pm Tacoma arrives at 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington (home address Fotis Dulos - Michelle Troconis is at home when he arrives.)

Note: There is no time to take any side trips/dispose of a body during this time period according to the affidavit’s timeline and commentary re speed of the Tacoma.

………….

Blood stains are later identified as being Jennifer’s on the passenger seat of the Tacoma

……………..

Putting aside the potential of dismembering the body...
Q: If the body was in the Tacoma when he arrived at Farmington, then Troconis would likely have knowledge of the transportation - she joined Fotis Dulos that afternoon to clean the interior of the Tacoma in an attempt to remove the blood evidence from the car seats.

So is it scenario 1 or scenario 2… If it is 2, then Troconis is certainly an accessory after the fact, IMO.

I would like to think it was good for her for the first 2 sets of twins. I do recall that she thought the last baby would make things better but that didn't happen.
I think down the road we will eventually hear what her family and friends thought.......and when.
It pains me to think that she was hard on herself striving to be a good wife and mother. That beautiful, lithe, educated woman.
MOO.
In one of JD's blog posts she talks about a trip to Greece. She laments the fact she can't stay up to wee hours of the morning and function with the small kids. She says something to effect that she doesn't know how they can do that in Greece.

I think her biggest baby criticized her for needing rest, for not being fun anymore, for taking care of her children the way responsible mothers in the U.S. take care of their children. MT, however, has only 1 child for part of the year. She can be fun and stroke FD's ego.

FD wanted a playmate not a wife and mother of five. IMO...MOO

First, let me say this. I do not believe Dulos ever loved Jennifer. At least not in the way we think of love. He is a malignant narcissist; he loves only himself. Every person in his orbit has one function, and that is to make him happy. Children are not independent beings, they are extensions of him, a reflection of his glory. Hence, the obsessive waterskiing.

When they are wronged, or even perceived they are, they are very nasty creatures. They begin to exhibit what is called narcissistic rage, which can be a low sustained boil or an explosive act of violence or both. They lack sympathy and empathy for other people. In fact, their victims are not even viewed by them as human. Everyone is expendable and no one dare challenge them.

Not all narcissists are malignant narcissists. Lots of folks are just selfish jerks. MN are entirely different. In fact, they are a rare breed. Dulos checks off all the boxes. Someone here mentioned that attempted stare down of Coangelo by Dulos. That is a classic MN stuff. "I'll show you who's boss." I could go down the list from cars to houses to ski trips to even his monogrammed shirts and expensive lift boots, Dulos' image is the only thing that mattered to him.

He knew he was in deep trouble financially and that court battle was about to get nastier. He blamed it all on Jennifer, so he came up with a plan to kill her. He was going to show her who was in control. What angers me is how such a sweet person ever got mixed up with a guy like him. Sadly, the Dulos' of the world seem to have a knack for finding kind people.

Some people believe the use of the term MN is a way to avoid labeling a person as evil, but I don't agree. For me, it is a way to analyze and understand how a person like Dulos thinks, if for no other reason than to educate others about this personality type. Dulos is evil and he is a malignant narcissist.

oceancalling said:
First, let me say this. I do not believe Dulos ever loved Jennifer. At least not in the way we think of love. He is a malignant narcissist; he loves only himself. Every person in his orbit has one function, and that is to make him happy. Children are not independent beings, they are extensions of him, a reflection of his glory. Hence, the obsessive waterskiing.

When they are wronged, or even perceived they are, they are very nasty creatures. They begin to exhibit what is called narcissistic rage, which can be a low sustained boil or an explosive act of violence or both. They lack sympathy and empathy for other people. In fact, their victims are not even viewed by them as human. Everyone is expendable and no one dare challenge them.

Not all narcissists are malignant narcissists. Lots of folks are just selfish jerks. MN are entirely different. In fact, they are a rare breed. Dulos checks off all the boxes. Someone here mentioned that attempted stare down of Coangelo by Dulos. That is a classic MN stuff. "I'll show you who's boss." I could go down the list from cars to houses to ski trips to even his monogrammed shirts and expensive lift boots, Dulos' image is the only thing that mattered to him.

He knew he was in deep trouble financially and that court battle was about to get nastier. He blamed it all on Jennifer, so he came up with a plan to kill her. He was going to show her who was in control. What angers me is how such a sweet person ever got mixed up with a guy like him. Sadly, the Dulos' of the world seem to have a knack for finding kind people.

Some people believe the use of the term MN is a way to avoid labeling a person as evil, but I don't agree. For me, it is a way to analyze and understand how a person like Dulos thinks, if for no other reason than to educate others about this personality type. Dulos is evil and he is a malignant narcissist.

my reply: This was tough for me to read since you pretty much just described the father of my children, but well said and cant say I disagree with a single word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member