Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some reason I've missed that no one thinks that FD could have used chemicals to decompose her body? He just doesn't seem like he would want to be covered in blood if he could help it. I think there may have been injury as a part of the attack for which FD hadn't planned. Perhaps he grabbed her and she fell on the concrete floor in the garage. Head wounds always seem to bleed profusely.

This is way outside of any my knowledge, but both acid and lye could be used and the remains placed in an abandoned well on one of his properties.

I'm just exploring ideas...From the Slate article: By adding water to lye and heating the lye to 300 degrees, the body could dissolve in 3 hours. If the lye isn't heated that high it might take a few hours longer....
Acid seems to take longer, but if water is added to acid, all body tissue and muscle would dissolve in 12 hours. Bones take longer. (My search history is going to be interesting after this is over....)

What Happens When a Dead Body Is Dissolved in Lye?
How Hard Is it to Dissolve a Body?
How long does it take to dissolve a human body?
yes, this was discussed in great length early on in the investigation. I also thought it fit w/ FD
revenge fantasy to totally obliterate her.
We learned that it's fairly common in Mexican drug cartel murders. And if one does a little
searching on ways to hide a body, this method
of acid/lye comes up over and over.
I still wouldn't rule it out as his smugness and
previous confidence makes me think she's gone
forever. Glad you brought it up again.

Oh heck yeah FD being a putz came up often with FIL, Imo! Something like all this money, and still FD doesn't know how to make a profit! Yep, FIL knew.
I still think this is a reason FD punched the parking attendant at FIL's NYC apt., because
FIL probably needed a meeting to grill FD on
his stalled success at selling his homes and
paying back FIL. FD got his slapdown and then
went and punched the attendant.
This tells me he probably also slapped JD around in the last few years of their marriage.
Probably also slapped his kids around.
Abusive is abusive.

For those of you that asked for pics of the NC Transfer Station here are 2:
1. Metal area
2. General Recycling
Note the skips in the background. As the skips in use fill, they are removed and new empty skips brought in. Still working on answering the camera question. But the person that took the pictures said that they didn't see any cameras on the main platform area but that they will ask one of the attendants the next time they go (attendants were busy yesterday and weren't on the platform).

nctrash.png ncmetal.png

I still think this is a reason FD punched the parking attendant at FIL's NYC apt., because
This tells me he probably also slapped JD around in the last few years of their marriage.
Abusive is abusive.
Yes, I wish we knew more about this situation. But I also can see FD asking for special treatment at the garage and when he didn't get it, he blew up.

NYC garage attendants IME are folks that see it all and in general don't take well to people that think they are 'special' or have attitude, unless of course they are huge tippers and then it might be a different story! But I don't see FD as a huge tipper for some reason but I can see him with lots of attitude that might rub people the wrong way. Given how he is known to treat people in general, I'm not sure how he would be viewed by service staff such as doormen, porters and parking folks? Probably not well IMO. MOO

Abusive is abusive.
Yes, agree, unfortunately it had probably turned physical. That could've been what became her last straw, in addition to the affair. Abuse always escalates. I wonder if this is documented in any divorce documents. MOO.

@MemPat you are ON FIRE/EN FUEGO + 10 other languages TONIGHT!

Love the quote: "Its like a death in the family but the corpse keeps showing up at the door"!

Its so true. FD just kept showing up at the door of JD! Sadly he was never going to go away and simply let her be. But like others said here, I'm not sure he ever loved her but he was certainly going to go to his grave tormenting her and he made sure that there was no security and no peace of mind ever. If this doesn't define 'monster' I'm not sure what does!

Some days I wonder after reading more of the family court documents whether the Dulos divorce would have ever made it to trial? To me some days it seems like they were 2 years into the process but could have gone on for another 3 or 4 years and been in the same place they were in 2019. Its profoundly sad that the system in Family Court couldn't have worked better as FD manipulated the system to a degree that probably wouldn't cause most family court attys to bat and eye but which I found shocking!

What is so hard to watch happen in some of these relationship is that not always is the situation static. These narcopaths are tricky and manipulative and so they play their games and there are ups and downs in the relationship and its a true roller coaster ride that is hard for many to get off!!

JD at a certain point decided that she was done and she carefully planned her exit. But every time we have heard that FD 911 call it always gets me that there is no affect. Its like he is checking a box on a script of things he has to do. How would most people be acting if their partner and 5 children were missing and couldn't be reached?

MOO
Family court is a mess all over the country IMO. Some lawyers have the reputation over fighting over every single issue, no matter how small. It's how they get paid, so they actually encourage conflict! Their clients love it, especially the ones like Dulos.

A family law friend of mine tells the anecdote about the divorce of two doctors. They fought for years; when the bill finally reached a million dollars for EACH of them, they drafted a post-nuptial that kept them married but split the property using, of course new lawyers (my friend was one of the post-nup lawyers). Oh, and in during time they were fighting, their two kids reached majority.

It is not just a CT, it's a problem everywhere and lawyers are part of that problem. Some actually act like they should be given a percentage of the marital estate, and they do significant harm as they make sure they get their cut. MOO! MOO!

There are many, many, many fine family practitioners out there. The tiny portion of attorneys who engage in the kind of tactics we see coming from Dulos' lawyer subvert what should be a straight forward legal process. How karmic that Dulos' divorce lawyer actually helped speed up this investigation.

Because the lawyer didn't know what in the heck he was doing! He was trying to get a criminal defense lawyer on the phone (and probably did, which is why he shut the interview down).

Let's all thank the universe for the gift of the sleazy divorce lawyer. As Dulos stressed in that second interview, he voluntarily turned over that phone and the passcode in the presence of his lawyer, who made no objection to the request. Motion to suppress evidence of cell phone search DENIED.
Good thought! You are probably correct!

Just couldn't imagine why the guy left FD with LE unattendened (or the AW made it seem this way) for a brief time. FD had someone different for his first bail hearing but I forget the name of the atty. Will have to find this name. Then we saw Pattis step in (believe it was PT2/Smith) that first visited FD in jail. The FD atty situation in the early days was odd IMO and in great contrast to MT, who had Bowman lined up before the arrest on 6/1 or 6/2. MOO

I struggle with it too. I can’t imagine it and I can’t even google about the tanning stuff. He has no empathy. That is part of a sociopath. He didn’t really care for JD, and doesn’t care for his own children. He only cares for him. I think he dismembered her because he thinks that way he won’t get caught- it’s all about FD

And actually, if it wasn’t for FD and MT bringing their phones along with them to Albany Ave., the authorities would have very little to work with. Certainly, they would suspect him, but I really think this is the only big screw up he made. (Aside from the actual murder-that was a gigantic screw up). He actually tried to plan this out pretty well; figured that he didn’t have to worry about cameras, because he didn’t think they’d ever look for him on Albany Ave., and wouldn’t look for him in EE’s red Tacoma in NC. He must have been apoplectic when EE wouldn’t let him keep the Tacoma for the dump run on Albany.

Yes, I wish we knew more about this situation. But I also can see FD asking for special treatment at the garage and when he didn't get it, he blew up.

NYC garage attendants IME are folks that see it all and in general don't take well to people that think they are 'special' or have attitude, unless of course they are huge tippers and then it might be a different story! But I don't see FD as a huge tipper for some reason but I can see him with lots of attitude that might rub people the wrong way. Given how he is known to treat people in general, I'm not sure how he would be viewed by service staff such as doormen, porters and parking folks? Probably not well IMO. MOO
If we go back and listen to comments from those lowly service people who surrounded FD
in his daily life, he sounds like an arrogant jerk.
The nanny said when she spilled something on the counter, his voice and demeanor changed abruptly. His tradesmen didn't like him cause
he acted all haughty wearing designer clothes
and shoes to the jobsite tippy toeing through
the dirt to get into the homes under construction. I can just see this as usually they
put down boards to walk on in the dirt and mud.
Also the architect mentioned how he treated
JD and refused the job.
I'm sure there are dozens of people that could make the case that he's a giant arse in how he treats others.
About the tipping- hard to say- some are very
stingey and other M.N. drop money like candy
cause it buys them immediate attention and service. Service people laugh behind their backs but cater to these jerks if they pay up.

I don’t think it would have smelled, as it’s not like her body would have been decomposing at that point.

I’d be curious as to what they noticed though, especially stain wise.

I don’t know, MassGuy, the blood that he didn’t manage to clean on his own would have continued to decompose in the 6 days after the body was in there. I’ll bet that truck did smell pretty funky by May 29th.

Family court is a mess all over the country IMO. Some lawyers have the reputation over fighting over every single issue, no matter how small. It's how they get paid, so they actually encourage conflict! Their clients love it, especially the ones like Dulos.

A family law friend of mine tells the anecdote about the divorce of two doctors. They fought for years; when the bill finally reached a million dollars for EACH of them, they drafted a post-nuptial that kept them married but split the property using, of course new lawyers (my friend was one of the post-nup lawyers). Oh, and in during time they were fighting, their two kids reached majority.

It is not just a CT, it's a problem everywhere and lawyers are part of that problem. Some actually act like they should be given a percentage of the marital estate, and they do significant harm as they make sure they get their cut. MOO! MOO!

There are many, many, many fine family practitioners out there. The tiny portion of attorneys who engage in the kind of tactics we see coming from Dulos' lawyer subvert what should be a straight forward legal process. How karmic that Dulos' divorce lawyer actually helped speed up this investigation.
You might 'enjoy' the Family Court transcripts that Weinstein included in one of the latest civil court motions as an attachment (think there were 28 pages or so).

To me it looked like the former divorce atty was in on the submission of FD financial info to the court but what was also shocking to me (not really) was that FD would make these financial submissions to the court (eg net worth of $348,000 to family court vs $4,000,000 on statements to the bank), knowing that JD atty had copies of his statements that were sent to the bank in order to get loans for FORE.

Then you get into the issue of the accountants not auditing the books and records of FORE so they just compiled the stmts and it looks like the only person that 'knew' what was up with the money (no surprise) was FD as he was the only person doing Quickbooks. Given what we know about FD offloading work to everyone else in the FORE operation, I was amused there was no abused bookkeeper in this sad situation. But I guess if you are going to conduct busines like FD then that wouldn't have been an option perhaps!

I really wonder what if anything Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank has done to investigate this situation as it on the surface looks quite shady IMO.

MOO

Did you pay $250?Only two people doing the job ?

It can easily cost $250 to get your car detailed, and I think the last time mine was done it was at most 2 guys. But I regularly travel with two young kids in my car, and they trash the back seat. And I have 2 dogs that sometimes ride with us. I am actually surprised that they didn’t charge him more.

24 May 2019 timeline from affidavit according to me, E&OE:

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/wp-con...XlB36LCTutvnpKD3CPm3ld64LUGKdG23Db46f99eBCQnk

6:36am - Toyota Tacoma caught on cctv at Fairfield (likely FD driving as he has the keys)
6:40am - MT wakes at Farmington - FD not at home
7:03am - Tacoma caught on cctv in New Canaan
……
7:05am - cctv at Lapham Rd, New Canaan (vicinity of retrieval of JD’s Chevrolet Suburban that evening) - Tacoma not at location
7:40am - cctv at Lapham Rd, New Canaan - Tacoma caught on cctv

potential - IMO Fotis Dulos utilises this time to travel to Welles Lane (likely on foot). If so he would have had to carry any implements/tools/weapons that he planned on using for the murder of Jennifer Dulos.

…….
8:05am cctv Welles Lane, New Canaan - Chevrolet Suburban arrives home (driver Jennifer Dulos)

Time gap is 2hours 20minutes. During this time it is suggested by LE that the murder of Jennifer Dulos took place.

potential - IMO. As there was evidence of blood in the 69 Welles Lane’s garage and also in JD’s vehicle when it was later recovered, there is the possibility that her body was ‘disposed of’ during this time, by FD utilising the Chevrolet Suburban to transport the body. If so, implements would likely have been needed to hide the body/dig a grave. Did he carry what was needed when he traveled by foot from Lapham Rd - I doubt it…

Q: Were there garden tools accessible at the Welles Lane location? Were any missing in the aftermath?

If this scenario is possible, then there would be a limited radius of a potential disposal area to search.
…….

10:25am cctv Chevrolet Suburban tagged leaving Welles Lane
11:12am Tacoma caught on cctv in New Canaan
11:25am Tacoma caught on cctv in Fairfield
11:40am Tacoma caught on cctv in Derby
12:00 pm Tacoma caught on cctv in Waterbury
12:22pm Tacoma arrives at 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington (home address Fotis Dulos - Michelle Troconis is at home when he arrives.)

Note: There is no time to take any side trips/dispose of a body during this time period according to the affidavit’s timeline and commentary re speed of the Tacoma.

………….

Blood stains are later identified as being Jennifer’s on the passenger seat of the Tacoma

……………..

Putting aside the potential of dismembering the body...
Q: If the body was in the Tacoma when he arrived at Farmington, then Troconis would likely have knowledge of the transportation - she joined Fotis Dulos that afternoon to clean the interior of the Tacoma in an attempt to remove the blood evidence from the car seats.

So is it scenario 1 or scenario 2… If it is 2, then Troconis is certainly an accessory after the fact, IMO.

Great Analysis - here's my question: If it's scenario one, why are the blood stains in the Toyota? Don't the facts indicate that in order for there to be JD's blood in the Toyota, her remains had to have been in the Toyota? If that's the case, ' it make scenario on less likely, if not impossibe? JMO

See Lt. Brian Foley's twitter here and Fox News, his previous employer for the past year, says
"Explosive Revelations in the cases of missing mom, Jennifer Dulos as police say her estranged husband disposed her body in trash bags. Former Homicide Detective Foley breaks down the details.
So this confirms what the locals have said that
LE there still believe she was at MIRA and that they
undertook the reservoir searches because they
received several tips from Farmington area
locals.
Scroll down for the statement and video.
Brian Foley (@LtFoley) | Twitter

It seems to me that if LE threw that level of manpower into following up on a tip (cadaver dogs, divers etc.) then they have stated indirectly that they did not find anything definitive at MIRA to say she was disposed of there.

That’s what it says to me, too. But I do think MIRA is where Jennifer ended up; he did not want any part of her body found, and aside from the blood in her garage, I think it wasn’t.

Abusive is abusive.
Oh somehow I missed the slapping of the parking attendant! We're they male or female and did they press charges?

Good thought! You are probably correct!

Just couldn't imagine why the guy left FD with LE unattendened (or the AW made it seem this way) for a brief time. FD had someone different for his first bail hearing but I forget the name of the atty. Will have to find this name. Then we saw Pattis step in (believe it was PT2/Smith) that first visited FD in jail. The FD atty situation in the early days was odd IMO and in great contrast to MT, who had Bowman lined up before the arrest on 6/1 or 6/2. MOO
Riccio?

Early on I posted that an insanity defense could be a good defense. I just don’t know how personality disorder rises to insanity. Must be some level to reach insanity defense. Any criminal people out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada