Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO most lawyers want to move cases. Sure, serious criminal cases drag on, and delay can definitely be a tactic. It is not a strategy to win a case, however, and at some point it becomes clear that continuances are not being made in 'good faith'.

I am critical of FD's divorce lawyer because it seemed that he was assisting his client is presenting false evidence of Dulos' net worth to the judge. It is one thing to be dilatory. It is quite another to allow your client to evade his legal obligation to submit a timely, truthful financial affidavit in a divorce case or to actually assist him in submitting a false one. That is not acceptable lawyer conduct.

I am no fan of Mr. Pattis, but I would assume he is quite aware of his obligation to not knowingly submit false evidence to the court. Defenders and other litigators are not given near the leeway as family practitioners in this regard IMO. It is still a cardinal rule of Bar discipline that suborning perjury or presenting fabricated documents will result in disbarment, so that is the line an ethical lawyer is NOT going to cross, no matter the type of case.

BBM. Remember when NP told Judge Blawie, “I risk my license to practice law every day!”
And Blawie responded “We don’t want anyone risking their license, now,” with a dismissive laugh, as if NP was a kindergarten child having a tantrum or something.

In regards to our discussion earlier about other attorneys that FD has been involved with, I find Eugene Riccio and Jacob Pyetranker and I 'think' Pyetranker was the attorney who was with FD when FD handed over his cell phone to LE and I also think Pyetranker also represented FD in the divorce/custody case also. I am not 100% sure of this so I will say JMO. Hope this helps.
Also Michael Rose.

Yes, just ask George Haigh, the Acid Bath Murderer, how difficult it is.
He admitted to murdering and dissolving nine people.

He must have had a hard time of it, because when police searched his property, they found about 30 pounds of body fat, part of a foot, and some human organs.

Not an easy task, apparently.

IMO
Here's a happy story as we eat our midnight snacks!:eek:
Yikes, MsBetsy!

We just don’t see this with any regularity in the United States. It takes time, experience, and seems to be impractical in this case.

It’s incredibly common in Mexico, with cartels employing people whose soul job is to dissolve bodies.

Even then though, it still leaves a trace.

In all fairness, one has to recognize that the economy of Venezuela has been in dire straits for a number of years. MT’s family may have relocated to Miami for safety and financial security.

However, several have mentioned the possibility of a Greek Mafia connection, but MT may have a cousin Luis or Jorge who FD met at family gatherings. Just another off the wall thought.

I tend to concur that FD was motivated and perfectly capable of ending JD’s life on his own, but there are several familial connections, perhaps, that could have given him tips. MOO..MOO

Venezuela: corruption has created a cocaine superhighway to the US - CNN

Son of Miami 'cocaine godmother' stars in 'Cartel Crew,' new VH1 reality series

In all fairness, one has to recognize that the economy of Venezuela has been in dire straits for a number of years. MT’s family may have relocated to Miami for safety and financial security.

However, several have mentioned the possibility of a Greek Mafia connection, but MT may have a cousin Luis or Jorge who FD met at family gatherings. Just another off the wall thought.

I tend to concur that FD was motivated and perfectly capable of ending JD’s life on his own, but there are several familial connections, perhaps, that could have given him tips. MOO..MOO

Venezuela: corruption has created a cocaine superhighway to the US - CNN

Son of Miami 'cocaine godmother' stars in 'Cartel Crew,' new VH1 reality series

I’ve followed tons of cases where people jump all over connections to gangs, cartels, and the mafia.

Almost invariably though, there is no such connection.

We just don’t have any evidence of that sort of thing here, and this was a deeply personal crime.

Unfortunately, the type of crime that happens all too often.

When all is said and done, hopefully we have an answer to where Jennifer is. Whatever the answer though, I don’t think he did anything unusual to dispose of her.

Buried in the woods, or dumped in some body of water.

There does remain the chance that he dismembered her though, and her body was taken to that plant.

I’ve followed tons of cases where people jump all over connections to gangs, cartels, and the mafia.

Almost invariably though, there is no such connection.

We just don’t have any evidence of that sort of thing here, and this was a deeply personal crime.

Unfortunately, the type of crime that happens all too often.

When all is said and done, hopefully we have an answer to where Jennifer is. Whatever the answer though, I don’t think he did anything unusual to dispose of her.

Buried in the woods, or dumped in some body of water.

There does remain the chance that he dismembered her though, and her body was taken to that plant.

I agree....in the most part. This case is just so frustrating with the missing body and what FD could have done with JD.

This case is a tad unique considering how many of the actors have strong roots outside of the U.S. I feel that cultural issues may be in play in some of the emotions and actions, but am not familiar enough with the individuals to make a real connections.

As I said, it's off the wall thinking. Here's to JD being found soon and some finality for her family.

Looking at AW2 again, I notice that FD and MT might not have been too on top of things when prepping their “alibi script”.

AW2 states that MT admitted to LE that she wrote two pages of the “alibi script” one of which was a “log” of phone calls with names, numbers, incoming/outgoing, and duration.
However, EE/PG describes that on 5/28 while FD and MT were discussing their timeline, (ie, making up their alibi script) FD asked EE if EE had called FD the morning of the 24th. (FD had given his phone to the NCPD on 5/25.)

OK, so FD doesn’t have the actual phone to check his call records at that point. Wouldn’t a smart person look up their call record on their account online? Rather than ask EE?
Back in 2017 FD didn't know what “find my phone” was on the iPhone when he called 911 when JD left, so maybe he isn’t really on top of normal features of technology. Every service provider I’ve had for phones allows you to look at your recent call records online. LE hadn’t taken his computer yet so he still had it.
It makes FD look very suspicious to EE to ask if a phone call was made to FD that morning, because that indicates to EE that FD wasn’t with his phone. Which of course is suspicious, as it has now made its way into AW2.
It also suggests that maybe FD didn’t check his call records online and so the alibi script of phone calls that MT wrote up was totally made up by them?? Would they be that stupid? Since they knew that LE had the actual phone and the passcode?
Was FD “just checking” to make sure EEs recollection was good? I just don’t get why he’d ask EE this if FD was basing his alibi script on actual phone calls from his account record. FD would know from the records whether EE had called him or not.
MOO.

Last edited:
It’s been raining all day here. I’m 10 min down the road. JD is somewhere in the area. Planning on hiking the trail tomorrow closest to FDs house. Brown to blue. Plan on going off trail looking for anything suspicious. Will take pictures and keep you all updated. At some point may be able to see FDs house through the trail.

Edited: it’s a huge dense area, I’ll be with my family on the trail, not doing anything stupid. The more eyes the better looking in the area she is, most likely, IMO
@happyperson, can't wait to see what you find. GH did a very small update on JD case on youtube (FF to about 42 min and lasts maybe 10 min but has this callin from a viewer in the middle) and showed the google earth for the Reservoir 3 area relative to FD 4Jx house. Its hard to recommend the episode as he had a caller in the middle of it who had a dreams of her deceased mother telling her to look for a suitcase full of valuable jewelery. This was a distraction IMO to the JD discussion.

But, the only reason I mention the GH very brief update was that he made the assumption that FD could cut through dense woods to reduce the distance to Reservoir 3 to roughly 1/2 mile. On google earth, the woods around the reservoir look very dense (as we saw in @thekirbyfamily photos). But, behind 4Jx there appears to be a way to get to the access or maintence roads or some kind of trail that seems to snake towards the actual reservoir. I believe @thekirbyfamily photo showed one picture of this access trail. The GF theory was that FD and possibly MT put the body in parts into backpacks and sunk them into the Reservoir 3.

Its hard to see even in zoom view in Google earth if walking through the woods around the reservoir would be possible as it looks quite dense.

GH other theory was that the JD body was disposed of in water in/around NC during the gap of time that we see in the AW2. I think absent any new info from LE that everything has to be considered so at some point we have to look at the reservoir that he is pointing to on Google Earth. Its hard to tell but it looks like its part of the Stamford Reservoir system.

Take care in your investigations!

(JD case discussion starts around 42 min in and lasts roughly 10 min but unless you want the story of the dream and jewlery suggest hitting mute as it distracted IMO from seeing the terrain behind 4Jx!). GH did manage to capture a great photo of FD side eye in his velvet blazer! So, kudos to GH on that!

Last edited:
Dr. Farber would have had a million whackos responding with false leads.
Yeah, that would have been a disaster.

Besides that, this just isn’t that type of case. Jennifer is missing, but we know not only that she is dead, but who did it.

It’s probable that only one or two people know where her body is, and they’re the prime suspects here.

No reason for a reward, and every reason for there not to be one.

up until now, I have imagined there being quarts of blood in the Toyota. Supposed there was only a bit- from tools or clothing he discarded or from the outside of some incompletely cleaned container? (Is the red Toyota's interior also red? ) If there was not that much, without forensic evidence, it could have been from a scraped up child, a dead deer, a few badly wrapped steaks, IMO. (sorry if this has been discussed before; I have not read about this case from the very beginning)
Except the forensics have already established the blood-like substance in this vehicle belonged to Jennifer, not a child, a deer or a steak. Jennifer.

Or possibly the place where he did the dirty deed?
I have always thought it was deep in the woods somewhere. Somewhere he was familiar with.
I feel that if he did it at 80MS there would be evidence.
Cannot wait to hear what LE has.
MOO.
I was wondering if they were looking for her phone. Did LE ever find JD’s phone? Not sure if it would really have any data on it of relevance other than the location pings but those come from the carrier records anyway. I guess they are probably looking for her there. Agh this is killing me.

Looking at AW2 again, I notice that FD and MT might not been too on top of things when prepping their “alibi script”.

AW2 states that MT admitted to LE that she wrote two pages of the “alibi script” one of which was a “log” of phone calls with names, numbers, incoming/outgoing, and duration.
However, EE/PG describes that on 5/28 while FD and MT were discussing their timeline, (ie, making up their alibi script) FD asked EE if EE had called FD the morning of the 24th. (FD had given his phone to the NCPD on 5/25.)

OK, so FD doesn’t have the actual phone to check his call records at that point. Wouldn’t a smart person look up their call record on their account online? Rather than ask EE?
Back in 2017 FD didn't know what “find my phone” was on the iPhone when he called 911 when JD left, so maybe he isn’t really on top of normal features of technology. Every service provider I’ve had for phones allows you to look at your recent call records online. LE hadn’t taken his computer yet so he still had it.
It makes FD look very suspicious to EE to ask if a phone call was made to FD that morning, because that indicates to EE that FD wasn’t with his phone. Which of course is suspicious, as it has now made its way into AW2.
It also suggests that maybe FD didn’t check his call records online and so the alibi script of phone calls that MT wrote up was totally made up by them?? Would they be that stupid? Since they knew that LE had the actual phone and the passcode?
Was FD “just checking” to make sure EEs recollection was good? I just don’t get why he’d ask EE this if FD was basing his alibi script on actual phone calls from his account record.
MOO.
I am with you on all this. Oddly FD doesn't seem at all tech saavy but its strange too IMO that if you are doing something as impt as an alibi that you wouldn't search out the correct information. Simply seems either stupid, arrogant or both? IDK. I also wonder if FD simply underestimated the ability of LE to track all the items in the 'alibi scripts' back and double and triple check them? I wonder if FD having experienced no consequences for his many prior lies in Family and Civil courts, just didn't assume the level of focus by LE that is brought to bear in a criminal investigation. IDK. I also wonder if MT wasn't the more 'tech saavy' of the 2 folks involved so far in this crime and perhaps for whatever reason FD didn't want MT looking at his phone records? IDK, but it might be possible that he had other things to hide and we know that he was anxious to keep MT out of certain things (basing this on EE testimony in AW2 where FD asked EE not to report his recollection about MT and the Red Truck).

I also wonder if FD was probing EE memory to see what the potential would be for EE to become an adversary in any eventual proceeding? It seemed clear that FD was trying to 'shape' the EE narrative a bit, especially as it related to MT. My sense is that EE isn't a dope and my guess is that FD knew this and he just wanted to make sure of the EE story in the event they both were hauled in by LE to discuss the situation.

I also sensed that in AW2 that we saw FD trying to 'control' the narrative of both EE and to a certain extent MT. I believe it makes some sense to think that FD had the 'script' all laid out in his head and that the various actors in the script had to have their 'comments approved' so there were no surprises. IMO this was hugely naive of FD and as much as he tries over and over to manipulate people I don't think he really has a solid understanding of people IMO because I'm not sure he can look at anything other than from his own perspective.

Its interesting to see the AW2 commentary to me about EE as the story seems to be told that FD has this idea of how the entire EE truck story will be told and he is attempting to get EE to buy into his version of the story. I thought this aspect of the FD/MT and EE exchange was facinating. I don't think FD was at all compelling and if anything his behavior would raise flags IMO from anyone that had 1/2 a brain and I think EE had more than 1/2 a brain and so every warning bell in his head was going off at a certain point.

I also wonder why FD didn't just come up with some story for EE that his truck had been stolen or perhaps drive the truck in a reservoir or set it on fire someplace else. I think FD was hoping that by keeping the truck and speaking with EE that he could make it seem as if nothing had happened. I simply don't get this assumption and I simply don't get the issue of not taking the time to swap out the seats himself and putting that burden on EE?

Honestly the entire exchange with EE about the truck seemed more than a bit crazy IMO and ditching the truck and simply giving EE a new truck or cash might have been a better option as it looks like the truck is a key piece of evidence against MT and FD.

Why run the risk of LE finding the vehicle you used to drive from Farmington to NC to kill your wife?

Could FD have underestimated LE and EE so signficantly?

MOO

A large portion of the garbage collected on Albany Avenue had already been incinerated. A portion of the garbage in those cans had not been picked up, however, because of the holiday collection schedule. Dulos was counting on everything in those cans going to the dump before LE even knew Jennifer was the victim of foul play. He was not counting on how quickly LE would act. If Dulos planned for this evidence to be completely destroyed (which I believe), it seems to me he would throw away everything relating to the murder, including Jennifer, there. This is the reason LE was so interested in MIRA.
BBM
Do we know this for sure?
Why would they split the collection?
What am I missing?[/QUOTE]
That information came from a LE source early in the investigation and was published in MSM outlets.

The first AW states in regards to the Ford Raptor Truck:

'The front plate of the vehicle showed characters consistent with the letters and the numerals on the Dulos' vehicle'.

This statement would denote that FO's Ford Raptor Truck was using it's Own plates and Not the altered ones.

It is three paragraphs later, when LE states the information about the video clip showing FO placing an item in the storm drain grate.

There is no mention of FO being seen taking off the Altered plates, before placing the FedEx box down the storm drain.

LE has the entire videos of the more than 30 stops and the FedEx box disposal, so if FO removed the plates, would LE not have also seen the Removal of the plates?

It was Imperative that FO Hide the Identity of EE's Red Toyota Truck's Road Trip that Friday.

FO's Whole Premise is that he did Not leave Farmington that Friday.

FO Knew that EE's Red Truck could/would show on CCTV and FO could not take the chance that the correct plates were on the Red Truck and be identified on CCTV.

With EE in FO's Ford Raptor in NC that day, the Only other people that had access to EE's Red Truck was FO and MT.

IMO, the Altered plates were on EE's Red Toyota Truck.

IMO.
I agree. Based on he information we have, this would be a logical conclusion to make. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces