Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@_ShannonMiller

Norm Pattis tonight on a hearing set for Fotis Dulos to address his GPS monitoring system: “Apparently a man presumed innocent needs the battery on his GPS monitor adjusted. We expect no drama and no controversy.”
Attorney calls it “picayune nonsense.”

His correct remark should have been “No Comment”....he needs to write a thousand times....”Gag order means NO talking about the case in any way shape or form to anyone!” Oh I “forgot” that is not one of NP’s rules!

@_ShannonMiller

Norm Pattis tonight on a hearing set for Fotis Dulos to address his GPS monitoring system: “Apparently a man presumed innocent needs the battery on his GPS monitor adjusted. We expect no drama and no controversy.”
Attorney calls it “picayune nonsense.”

So this kind of thing doesn’t violate the gag order?

No drama and no controversy? Is NP on drugs? Like I mean sedatives, if he’s thinking he’s going to be able to hold back on drama and controversy. That’s the only show he’s got, isn’t it?
It looks like Judge Blawie doesn’t think it’s a simple matter of adjusting batteries or he wouldn’t have called FD into court to deal with it. Look forward to seeing what words Blawie will have to set the energizer bunny straight on Monday. Maybe he needs a tighter leash.

I do not believe that the issue is a bad battery meaning the battery no longer will take a charge reliably like happens with some, especially older, items like with older-generation cell phones and computers. However much it pains me to say, I guess it COULD be possible but as you noted, the judge doesn’t seem to think it’s a battery issue but more likely operator defiance. I still think it’s like an animal testing the fence—trial runs. MOO.

I really DO wonder about the change in demeanor of MT’s lawyer. He seems to be reserved and a man of dignity and seriousness so it’s not that we expect or want great levity from him. What is your best guess for all of this? What could have happened right before what we saw, I wonder? MOO.

The children are being counseled by professionals according to news reports; I have every confidence Dr. Farber is following the advice of experienced therapists. Unlike Mr. Dulos, she sees no shame in seeking the advice of mental health professionals to help these children understand precisely what happened in an age appropriate way.
I believe in my heart that GF created a new world for her precious grandchildren immediately. With her resources, educational background and lifelong work (she is a huge child advocate)/support system/mental health professionals, I feel that the kids have been kept very busy and immersed in age appropriate activities from the beginning. I am sure they have all cried together and grieved/still grieve each day, but I feel that without a doubt she has been “filling their cups” so the emptiness and loss of their mom is less harrowing, if that is possible.

Last edited:
IMO, FD was purposely not charging the batteries on his ankle monitor as instructed.

He was testing it to see what happened if he charged it at different times. Did LE appear at his door, did LE call him, etc? How long was the the response time from his batteries being dead until LE contacted him (if they did)?

He was calculating this as he was making his plan to run!

Too bad FD, LE really is smarter than you!

My opinion only.
Totally agree!

My opinion? No way. She's an opportunist. An unfeeling narcissist. But she knows how to appear as a waif so she can get out of trouble.

I've seen it so many times in court. They walk in looking frail and helpless. But in the hall where the judge can't see they're confident and cruel.

There are tells. Watch her sign the paperwork. There's no frailty there. Her signature is done with flourish. Decisiveness. She's confident in her counsel and daddy's ability to extricate her from trouble. She's used to getting what she wants.

I believe she is cold and calculating. And evil.
It’s interesting what you said because when I watched the video you can actually hear her sign the paperwork it is done so definitively. I totally agree with your assessment.

It looks more like a Greek cross necklace or a Constantine pendant to me. It's not a Wiccan/Celtic one (I have one). If the Greek symbol, perhaps a gift from him? https://www.etsy.com/listing/700925287/14k-solid-gold-constantine-coin-necklace

Also - there is a photo of her when in court, holding a piece of yellow paper in her right hand, next to her lawyer - while the left hand made what looked (to me) like a symbol, with two fingers out. Sort of like the peace sign sideways, or simply, "two"?

From the SA (with photo popped out):
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283980/31/1024x1024.jpg

She's making a similar gesture here (from SA, with link popped out):
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283985/31/1024x1024.jpg

ETA: photo link
Alathea here is another picture of when she is getting into her car (after court) making the same symbol with her two fingers again. IMO definitely signaling FD. “You and me”

Attachments

• 4312D21D-3BC8-4845-BBB6-813D0901C1C5.png
    4312D21D-3BC8-4845-BBB6-813D0901C1C5.png
    493.5 KB · Views: 199
Not that there is a ton of sympathy deserved for MT...but I do worry about her mental and psychological state at this point.

I really couldn’t get a feel for her previous court appearances at all (again I have theories but will spare them for post brevity and lack of desire to slow down site or bandwidth). I am concerned that she might not have the stick to it ness to testify in court against FoDu or FD or FO or whatever he who must not be named should be abbreviated as.

I shouldn’t be but am concerned about her. Again, please understand that my sympathy for her would be dolled out accordingly or not at all, as soon as we learn what she knew and what she did and when she learned stuff related to JDs disappearance/ apparent murder.

I am not trying to drudge up stuff that has been repeated too much. About her status with FD and their “beautiful life” as he phrased it.

I am just talking about whether or not based on today’s reported reaction to her court appearance if she is a risk to herself?
I understand how you feel. Narcissists attract certain kinds of people and they develop co-dependent type relationships. She probably was mesmerized by his larger-than-life appeal and the fantasy trip he took her on. She vested every iota of her soul into him. I am sure she is having major regrets now, knowing what a disarray her life has become. And it is slowly sinking in that the fantasy has dispersed like smoke from a fire. It was all an illusion and now she has to face the grim reality of her actions (whatever they have been) and the inevitable consequences. IMO that is what she is crying over and that is why she has looked so stressed.

what makes us think that he actually has any records?

Exactly what I said the other day-maybe the Quickbooks records don’t exist, so they can’t be produced. He can’t create them at this point. As someone else said recently, FORE could be something like a mortgage Ponzi scheme, with a bunch of papers jammed into a sack.

Hmmmm.
Power suit. Shirt.
Not a tee shirt and pants. Wonder what that’s all about. Oh, and spare us your tears. We could care less.
Her father? At least parents standing by MT. Have to admit, her family is there. I guess Dr. T and the mother don’t get along? So he came and she stayed home.

Where is sister of FD? Brother in law? Niece? Think he has a brother in Mass., right up the road. There’s plenty stashed in Greece for them to come here and hold his hand. Especially, since brother in law retired.
Hmmmmm.
And the plot thickens.

I thought we determined that FD doesn’t have a brother-or does he?

Alathea here is another picture of when she is getting into her car (after court) making the same symbol with her two fingers again. IMO definitely signaling FD. “You and me”

Or false hope for him. Don’t worry, baby. I won’t throw you under the bus. Until later, she thinks...until I have a better deal from LE.

I truly feel as though it’s like a pony or a buffalo does, testing the fence, seeing if anything happens, trying again when no one seems to notice, and then one day, heading out. MOO.
I would think that many people in both FD or MT's positions, at this point, would consider attempting suicide. ..maybe not FD because he is likely still cocky enough to think NP is going to get him out of this mess.

I thought we determined that FD doesn’t have a brother-or does he?

I don’t know for sure. Point is NO ONE rallying around him like MT family. That I have seen or heard of. No Hellenic Water Skiing Assn. No Philadelphia tannery business. No mention of Greek Church priests or parishioners. No ex-workers/employees. NP and crew. Not even his lawyers/ex lawyers from divorce. Lawyer buddy, wife assaulter. Even media might be covering events, but supportive? Not IMO.
All the rats have jumped ship. And the captain will go down with the ship.
I’m still betting he’ll make a run for it. Like the husband of another sleuther. That’s why he wants it on his wrist. Easier to remove.
He needs to have bond revoked. I’ve always maintained he’s a flight risk.

Exactly what I said the other day-maybe the Quickbooks records don’t exist, so they can’t be produced. He can’t create them at this point. As someone else said recently, FORE could be something like a mortgage Ponzi scheme, with a bunch of papers jammed into a sack.
A ponzi scheme requires detailed record keeping. Who gets paid when, how much needed to cover next go round.

It kinda peeves me that NP's derogatory nickname for MT keeps getting used by MSM. It's playing into the defense's hands in the PR game. Imagine if they ran with "Abusive cheating husband" or "Narcissistic bully" every time they described the defendant. If MT is a liar, what the heck does that make FD then?

Hmm, Muck-covered Murderer?

So potentially there are extended periods where the bracelet could not accurately give FDs location on four separate occasions, and whoops he just forgot to charge the device? Not deliberate, of course. Let's hope that LE was keeping personal surveillance at those times and if he did slip out to meet with a certain lying lover or other people who might help him with the case, those outings have been documented.
And why did it have to happen FOUR times before any action was taken? Not deliberate -my tush!

I do not believe that the issue is a bad battery meaning the battery no longer will take a charge reliably like happens with some, especially older, items like with older-generation cell phones and computers. However much it pains me to say, I guess it COULD be possible but as you noted, the judge doesn’t seem to think it’s a battery issue but more likely operator defiance. I still think it’s like an animal testing the fence—trial runs. MOO.

Same judge that put NP in his place about ESPN, as I recall.
Hmmmm. Maybe he’d release financial records for purposes of the criminal investigation. Then Mr. Weinstein could ask that court for copies.

View attachment 205259 For those interested in the necklace today here is a bit of a close up. Not sure if its religious or pagan? Does anyone know? MOOView attachment 205258

Edit: to remove Wiccan reference.
I’m 7 pages behind, but just in case someone hasn’t made this suggestion- It looks like the “back” of a St. Benedict Medal. The size of the inner cross and how it is situated inside a smaller engraved circle, is similar. I can’t make out any letters that would be on it, but they may be there.
Makes sense too, because the St Benedict Medal is meant to protect against evil- it chases away the devil.
It’s the “Begone, Satan” medal!

Edit: hahaha read one page further and saw @ZoriahNZ spotted the medal too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vonna1980!