Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One sticking point I have is the pillow. The description of the pillow that was found in Hartford so closely matches the picture of a couch pillow seen in the video of 80MS. I can't see anyone taking that pillow to NC when it would clearly lead back to 80MS. It may not actually be a match but how stupid would that be when you would have access to less likely traceable towels etc.

Why would the pillow be used at either place? Was it used to absorb blood or as part of the murder?

I know that we don't know that it's a match so it's useless to discuss it, but it just sticks in my mind. MOO

Interesting. So you don't think she made it to MIRA?
I keep holding on to that.
Sticking with they are in no hurry to charge him as they are focusing on proving premeditation.
Hope so.
MOO.
I am starting to think maybe she didn’t? I mean LE spent a ton of time there looking for evidence. So possibly they felt it was credible enough? Or maybe just looking for any evidence and not just remains. That’s what I am starting to think now.

So I’m going with Farmington area or close by to Farmington. So I’m definitely 3 or 4. It’s just the timeline aspect of it. For me. Where were the bags kept prior to EE arriving to get his truck?
On the ground somewhere?
FD was cleaning the truck with paper towels prior to EE showing up. FD and MT tried shenanigans to get EE to take the Raptor and leave the Tacoma with them so the bags weren’t yet in the Raptor.
Were the bags in the house? Were they on the ground? In a shed?

Where were the bags between the Tacoma cleanup and being placed in the bed of the Raptor before the trashbin odyssey of stupidity?

My theory: he felt like he covered his bases.

One pleasant appearance in New Canaan. Check.

Borrow a truck, no one will know. Check.

Leave phone at home. Check.

Park borrowed truck where there are no cameras. Almost.

By the way, these are all proofs that he went there TO CARRY OUT A CRIME.

Premeditated.

After he commit his crime, I think he'd want to gst back to his phone as quickly as possible. No need for immediate disposal because no one knows she's missing, no one suspects him because his phone, an hour away, is his alibi.

There's plenty of unaccounted for time midday.

What he hadn't counted on was 1. Lengthy clean up in New Canaan 2. Leakage 3. EE coming a'calling for his truck. I think FD may have thought he had all weeken . Or at least until the end of the workday. 4. He certainly didn't think they'd come looking for and at him. And 5. Whatever he was doing deep in the woods somewhere, he didn't factor for poison ivy.

I think he STILL thinks he's pretty clever.

Not the mark of a malignant narcissist, but I hope he's HAUNTED by what he's done.

MOO

This FD statement was brought into the record in court but no details regarding witness statements etc. was provided to support the statement. So, I guess we will have to wait for trial to see how this one all plays out.

I do agree it was strange statement to make but its consistent to a similar statement made by FD and found in AW2 when talking about the Red Truck and why it was important for EE to remove the seat - FD was concerned that a JD hair might have been on the seat.

MOO
Bingo!
Would love to know exactly when they got that statement from EE.
I sensed that Colangelo may have been combining a few things.
MOO.
Don't want you to go looking for the details as you have enough to do.
Just my observation.

How much forewarning did FD have that EE was coming for the truck? Am I recalling this correctly, that FD told EE to meet him elsewhere, where FD was not. And EE on his own showed up at 4JC, catching them in the middle of their frantic cleaning party?

Why did FD remove the bags from the Tacoma? Because he know EE was coming?

Yes, that IS the question: where were the bags WHILE EE was there?

Could they have been moved to the vehicle MT drove away (when she left with the truck keys)? How many times did he move them???

On the event at Welles on Wed/22nd based on the video clip from court that I posted earlier I am willing to believe that FD was at Welles with his children on the 22nd as Atty Colangelo stated this to be a fact and stated also that there were witness statements taken. I can find no info to say JD was also present at this event but I will keep looking. Based on Pattis and FD past history with making statements that are not true for my timeline I cannot include a Pattis or FD statement about who exactly was at Welles on the 22nd.

IMO we have had now over 3 months of 'alibi list' statements filtering into the press from Pattis/FD and separating 'fact' from 'fiction' on many of these points has taken an incredible amount of time here in WS. The Pattis statements filtered all through the press too which makes the public timelines not immune from these issues as well which is really unfortunate IMO as some of them are very helpful otherwise.

Its an unfortunate situation all around but for my timeline I am sticking with AW1&2, Court documents, LE and Atty Colangelo statements only.

MOO
In Judge Heller’s lengthy decision on GF temporary custody, the name of the supervisor was mentioned. It is Dennis Puebla. This is the person who was supposed to be at all of the supervised visits, presumably the person who overheard FD statement about not wanting DNA in the house, and presumably also who reported that FD did not enter the house the night if 5/22. Puebla would report to and work with the GAL under normal process in CT so the GAL may also have known about this from Puebla’s reports.
FD had fewer than 2 months of supervised visits (they began April 3 and ended May 22).
Since this court document is publicly available through MSM on the Fox61 website I assume we are allowed to acknowledge the supervisors name here.

Pattisville and FD again seem fixated on the JD medical records and are coming back to court again to request the assistance of the court in gathering more information.

To say that this is concerning is an understatement. Starts at 1:10 in video.

I went back to when the original motion was made for court assistance on the medical records and it was denied.

What I found odd though was that Pattis says that he 'has come into possession' of JD medical bills from Anthem Blue Cross from Feb-April i/a/o $14,000.

So far as I can see, neither the Judge nor State's Atty questions how exactly FD/Pattisvile 'came into possession' of the medical bills. Did FD/Pattis obtain the JD bill by legal means? Are we to assume this due to the fact that the medical bills were discussed in court or not? It seems logical that JD would have requested that all her bills be sent to her address and if she were paying for her own insurance and medical bills (seems like this was likely given the Family Court testimony) and she was effectively 'on her own' for medical insurance for herself and children, then how would FD even have a copy of any bills? Some have speculated that JD medical bill might have been sent to 4Jx in error. But if the bill was sent to 4Jx in error and addressed to JD, does that entitle FD/Pattisville to open the envelope and read the contents? I don't think so. The letter if addressed to JD should have been stamped either return to sender or forward to JD Welles etc. The letter if addressed to JD singly IMO should not have been opened by FD.

I didn't understand how or why FD would be in possession of JD bills and if a bill was addressed to JD (we never see the bill or the envelope it came in during court) then how can this be used to attempt to gain information about confidential health information of someone who was then missing and by all accounts is now considered deceased?

Just listening to this entire discussion of the medical records in court it brought back flashbacks to the psych report that was allegedly 'stolen' by FD from his former atty and then taken and used by Pattis to talk with the press. In the video clip here, we see Pattis yet again speaking about the stolen psych report and he is doing this knowing its history and slyly characterizes the psych report while alluding to the fact that he cannot yet access that report for use in criminal court. Its frustrating to me that we don't see any objection to any of this Pattis chatter by the State or the Judge as IMO both parties know the status of the psych report is sealed.

Maybe the Judge is giving Pattis room to hang himself, IDK but its frustrating to see no real check on these Pattis statements in court. I also question the idea of someone's medical records being accessible if they are not present to grant their consent to review of the information by 3rd parties. Does this mean that any missing/presumed dead person has no right to privacy and that their entire medical history can be gotten by anyone that has a court order to do so?

The issue with the medical bill is back again in Criminal Court and I'm sure it will be back on the agenda at an upcoming hearing unless it is resolved in chambers.

MOO
Trust me. They are not gonna get there grimy little hands on any of it no matter how hard they try. IMO.
HIPAA rules.
All NP's chatter about HER being the one with mental health issues will fall on deaf ears. MOO.

Pattisville and FD again seem fixated on the JD medical records and are coming back to court again to request the assistance of the court in gathering more information.

To say that this is concerning is an understatement. Starts at 1:10 in video.

I went back to when the original motion was made for court assistance on the medical records and it was denied.

What I found odd though was that Pattis says that he 'has come into possession' of JD medical bills from Anthem Blue Cross from Feb-April i/a/o $14,000.

So far as I can see, neither the Judge nor State's Atty questions how exactly FD/Pattisvile 'came into possession' of the medical bills. Did FD/Pattis obtain the JD bill by legal means? Are we to assume this due to the fact that the medical bills were discussed in court or not? It seems logical that JD would have requested that all her bills be sent to her address and if she were paying for her own insurance and medical bills (seems like this was likely given the Family Court testimony) and she was effectively 'on her own' for medical insurance for herself and children, then how would FD even have a copy of any bills? Some have speculated that JD medical bill might have been sent to 4Jx in error. But if the bill was sent to 4Jx in error and addressed to JD, does that entitle FD/Pattisville to open the envelope and read the contents? I don't think so. The letter if addressed to JD should have been stamped either return to sender or forward to JD Welles etc. The letter if addressed to JD singly IMO should not have been opened by FD.

I didn't understand how or why FD would be in possession of JD bills and if a bill was addressed to JD (we never see the bill or the envelope it came in during court) then how can this be used to attempt to gain information about confidential health information of someone who was then missing and by all accounts is now considered deceased?

Just listening to this entire discussion of the medical records in court it brought back flashbacks to the psych report that was allegedly 'stolen' by FD from his former atty and then taken and used by Pattis to talk with the press. In the video clip here, we see Pattis yet again speaking about the stolen psych report and he is doing this knowing its history and slyly characterizes the psych report while alluding to the fact that he cannot yet access that report for use in criminal court. Its frustrating to me that we don't see any objection to any of this Pattis chatter by the State or the Judge as IMO both parties know the status of the psych report is sealed.

Maybe the Judge is giving Pattis room to hang himself, IDK but its frustrating to see no real check on these Pattis statements in court. I also question the idea of someone's medical records being accessible if they are not present to grant their consent to review of the information by 3rd parties. Does this mean that any missing/presumed dead person has no right to privacy and that their entire medical history can be gotten by anyone that has a court order to do so?

The issue with the medical bill is back again in Criminal Court and I'm sure it will be back on the agenda at an upcoming hearing unless it is resolved in chambers.

MOO

How much forewarning did FD have that EE was coming for the truck? Am I recalling this correctly, that FD told EE to meet him elsewhere, where FD was not. And EE on his own showed up at 4JC, catching them in the middle of their frantic cleaning party?

Why did FD remove the bags from the Tacoma? Because he know EE was coming?

Yes, that IS the question: where were the bags WHILE EE was there?

Could they have been moved to the vehicle MT drove away (when she left with the truck keys)? How many times did he move them???
This is one of the things I have been thinking about a lot. Those bags. We know they were eventually loaded in the Raptor for the evening date night trashbin odyssey of stupidity.

We know from AW2 that MT told LE that FD was cleaning out the Tacoma seats with paper towels and said that t was s coffee spill and it didn’t smell like coffee and that those towels were deposited in black contractor trashbags. Were bags from JD house also used?
I ask because in AW1 the description of a bag being thrown in the trashbin on Albany was observed to have a substance on or in it with the appearance of blood (as viewed on C4 video). No way you could see that with a black trashbag.

So the Tacoma arrives at 80 Mountain Spring Road at 12:22pm and the EE arrives there at 4:30pm and leaves sometime between then and 5:34pm. So the bags from the crime scene at 69 Welles Lane and the other bags containing the paper towels from the cleanup of the Tacoma are all together sitting somewhere and waiting to be loaded into the Raptor. They wouldn’t be in the Raptor when EE arrives because FD kept insisting he take it? Or were they? And he was hoping EE would be caught with all the bags in his Tacoma?

Also when FD and MT learned JD had been reported missing is critical. Truly to me. I would like to know if they were notified by LE or notified by someone else? Like “have you seen JD?” Or something similar.

This helps narrow down the timeline a lot to me. How did they know LE wouldn’t just show up? Right then?

I agree. Where were the bags?

This is one of the things I have been thinking about a lot. Those bags. We know they were eventually loaded in the Raptor for the evening date night trashbin odyssey of stupidity.

We know from AW2 that MT told LE that FD was cleaning out the Tacoma seats with paper towels and said that t was s coffee spill and it didn’t smell like coffee and that those towels were deposited in black contractor trashbags. Were bags from JD house also used?
I ask because in AW1 the description of a bag being thrown in the trashbin on Albany was observed to have a substance on or in it with the appearance of blood (as viewed on C4 video). No way you could see that with a black trashbag.

So the Tacoma arrives at 80 Mountain Spring Road at 12:22pm and the EE arrives there at 4:30pm and leaves sometime between then and 5:34pm. So the bags from the crime scene at 69 Welles Lane and the other bags containing the paper towels from the cleanup of the Tacoma are all together sitting somewhere and waiting to be loaded into the Raptor. They wouldn’t be in the Raptor when EE arrives because FD kept insisting he take it? Or were they? And he was hoping EE would be caught with all the bags in his Tacoma?

Also when FD and MT learned JD had been reported missing is critical. Truly to me. I would like to know if they were notified by LE or notified by someone else? Like “have you seen JD?” Or something similar.

This helps narrow down the timeline a lot to me. How did they know LE wouldn’t just show up? Right then?

I agree. Where were the bags?

They couldn't be in the raptor at the time EE arrived at MS as he arrived there with the raptor to retrieve his Tacoma. The bags had to be in the garage or something then.

The only way anything was in the raptor at that time would be if Fo had gone by the sturbridge house and secretly loaded them in while EE was inside working. There is a possibility of him doing so hence asking EE if he had seen or heard anything in New Canaan that day.

It doesn't follow that FD would go on national TV and state that they dined together with the kids if it could be easily disproved.
I don't quite share your confidence that FD wouldn't tell a disprovable lie when there actually have been so many.

This is a guy who wrote up an Alibi Script knowing full well it couldn't be validated.

He looked cow-eyed into several cameras and spouted complete bull.

Liars sometimes believe their own garbage but even when they don't, they expect you to.

Last edited:
One sticking point I have is the pillow. The description of the pillow that was found in Hartford so closely matches the picture of a couch pillow seen in the video of 80MS. I can't see anyone taking that pillow to NC when it would clearly lead back to 80MS. It may not actually be a match but how stupid would that be when you would have access to less likely traceable towels etc.

Why would the pillow be used at either place? Was it used to absorb blood or as part of the murder?

I know that we don't know that it's a match so it's useless to discuss it, but it just sticks in my mind. MOO
Where did you see this video of 80MS with the pillow? I’ve only seen stills of an empty interior and a video of FD on the exterior. Could you give a link?

Poor Jennifer. All I can think about is how difficult it must have been being married to him. I’m sure she tried her best to excuse his behavior and make a happy home for her family. I know, she had everything money could buy and had an enviable lifestyle but when it comes right down to it, all she wanted was a loving husband and a good father for their children. Does anyone know how soon after they got married, she became pregnant?
They were married 8/2004 & first set of twins were born in 2006. I know that’s not much help. I’m still looking for a month. I know the younger twins were born on Halloween 2008 & youngest girl on 10/10/10, according to JD’s blog.

ETA: They were born 4/2006

Last edited:
All I could find was the video that I posted below that Atty Colangelo mentioned that he had witness statements about the comment and that these witnesses were at the event at Welles on the 22nd/Wed before missing date. Atty Colangelo didn't mention any names of the witnesses at the court hearing.
^^bbm

I hear Atty Colangelo to say that there were several witnesses that FD told he did not go inside the house/kitchen area-- not wanting to leave DNA behind, and not that there were several witnesses present at the event at Welles on 5/22.

According to Pattis statement in court - FD was present at the Welles home dining with his children. (According to FD statement to media, he dined with JD and the children on 5/22).

This bothered me also, but I keep a small pillow in my car. It's for my back when it's acting up.

We also kept two small pillows in the back seat when our children were out of car seats for them to use for rest, to put a laptop/ipad on, etc.

Missed the "perhaps" picture of the pillow, but a pillow in the car is fairly common in our family.

If Jennifer was attacked in the car, the pillow could have been use to stop the flow of blood or simply caught blood if she had it behind her back or was sitting on it. I believe that one of the arrest warrants refers to blood in her car as well as on the outside of her car.

FD thought he'd outsmart everybody by leaving his phone and his car at home.

It's almost like he had no plan beyond that.

I wonder how he feels about his genius now.

MOO

I guess a quick look down at his ankle might make FD question his genius but who knows?!

He does seem to have been living his life without a clear plan, just dodging and weaving and expecting wondrous results.

As long as Jennifer's father coughed up the millions, it worked and there was always the money from the trust funds. Throw in some Greek "investors" and the gravy train kept traveling!

One would think FD would be depressed and disconsolate but this is a Malignant Narcissist we're dealing with and he would quickly draw in new players to feed that narcissistic hole.....
Enter Ms. Relevant - the sister?! The niece? Pattis and his pals?

Gotta' feed the hole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members