Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recognize also that there was more than enough time between 12:22pm and 4:30pm to dismember JDs remains (so sorry sweet mom) at either 80 Mountain Spring or 4Jax. I think it would have occurred at 80 Mountain Spring if so.

Basically, what I have here so far is:
1. FD drives Tacoma to NC. Lies in wait for JD to return from dropping off kids. What tragic poetic justice is that in a town with no real cameras anywhere that the Tacoma is spotted multiple times from school bus cameras? The last act JD had as a mother was to take her children to school and one of the pieces of evidence that will likely nail FD and possibly MT to the wall is footage from school bus cameras. He kills JD in the garage. Messy cleanup and uses items from the house as well as possible dirty laundry or items from a suitcase JD packed to clean up the blood in the garage. Loads it all into her Suburban. Drives Suburban to where the Tacoma is parked. Puts everything in the Tacoma including JDs body along with all crime scene clean up items. Clearly JD body is wrapped in something like sheets or a towel or something!
2. Drives back to Farmington.
3. Dismembers or buried or places JD in something else like a barrel at 80 Mountain Spring.
4. Sometime between 12:22 pm and 7:10 pm her remains are disposed of. My best guess her body is in something and buried somewhere near Farmington.
5. Trashbin odyssey of stupidity.
6. Sometime around then MT and FD are notified of JD Silver Alert.
7. They return to 4Jax and wait it out. FD goes to LE at 2:47 pm atthe NC police station. So he left Farmington at least an hour and a half earlier to get to NC.

Opening someone’s mail is a felony offense .
If I was JD’s lawyer , I’d subpoena JD’s doctor’s office to find the mailing address they had on file. Since we already Know
the answer , I’d follow that up and file A Motion against FD for Mail fraud .

I am nitpicking a little, but I don’t think the charge would be mail fraud-I think it would be mail tampering (a charge he seems to know something about)-both are felonies, I believe.

This is one of the things I have been thinking about a lot. Those bags. We know they were eventually loaded in the Raptor for the evening date night trashbin odyssey of stupidity.

We know from AW2 that MT told LE that FD was cleaning out the Tacoma seats with paper towels and said that t was s coffee spill and it didn’t smell like coffee and that those towels were deposited in black contractor trashbags. Were bags from JD house also used?
I ask because in AW1 the description of a bag being thrown in the trashbin on Albany was observed to have a substance on or in it with the appearance of blood (as viewed on C4 video). No way you could see that with a black trashbag.

So the Tacoma arrives at 80 Mountain Spring Road at 12:22pm and the EE arrives there at 4:30pm and leaves sometime between then and 5:34pm. So the bags from the crime scene at 69 Welles Lane and the other bags containing the paper towels from the cleanup of the Tacoma are all together sitting somewhere and waiting to be loaded into the Raptor. They wouldn’t be in the Raptor when EE arrives because FD kept insisting he take it? Or were they? And he was hoping EE would be caught with all the bags in his Tacoma?

Also when FD and MT learned JD had been reported missing is critical. Truly to me. I would like to know if they were notified by LE or notified by someone else? Like “have you seen JD?” Or something similar.

This helps narrow down the timeline a lot to me. How did they know LE wouldn’t just show up? Right then?

I agree. Where were the bags?
The bags don't really bother me that much. I feel that it is quite reasonable to say that items related to JD's disappearance were but a small portion of what was in the bags. I am used to rural areas of the Eastern Shore and there simply is not trash pick up in certain areas and you have to take trash to a trash station. I do not know what the set up is in that part of CT, but he was doing new construction and probably was not paying for a trash pick up service. I have a feeling that trash dumping was a frequent thing for them. Only on this day they had a few sinister items to also discard.

Blood spatter....violent crime ... deadly head injury? Massive bleeding? Did he help himself to towels, bedding, blankets that were already in the garage? I bet he never once factored for clean up.

I hope LE dusted the garage door opener in her car for his fingerprint!

There's your smoking gun.

MOO

Opening someone’s mail is a felony offense .
If I was JD’s lawyer , I’d subpoena JD’s doctor’s office to find the mailing address they had on file. Since we already Know
the answer , I’d follow that up and file A Motion against FD for Mail fraud .
I keep hearing this but there is a perp in my neighborhood that's been stealing mail for at least a year.
He gets arrested and is out the next day.
Do they ever really prosecute these crimes?

I just checked and it's page 13/27 of the slideshow on the advertising pages of 80MS. But the pic that was posted here showed a closeup of the couch pillow and it was blue with white stripes. I think it was @oviedo that posted it but I can't remember for sure.

Is there a way I can search for that posters posts?

I started searching here and then tried Zillow; Photo 13 showed some blue pillows and other photos showed some with patterns. Those are attached. I’ll keep looking for the closeup you recall here.

Attachments

• 36BFC885-E207-46DC-AD76-330D4499C624.jpeg
    36BFC885-E207-46DC-AD76-330D4499C624.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 81
  • 8DD4CDA2-2EA7-4EF0-A3EC-713D52950CA0.jpeg
    8DD4CDA2-2EA7-4EF0-A3EC-713D52950CA0.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 75
So, here I am, literally threads behind. It bums me out to just pop in here and there, I miss WS! Many know I was here for the first many threads over summer but now I am back to work. I just did a very hard days work, physically and mentally, I am high level food service. I also just got really annoyed thinking about FD sweeping that porch with his stupid lone glove. This 'man' has nerves of steel, if you ask me. He doesn't know what a hard days work is.

This got me thinking...FD does NOT seem the type to do physical (job related) labor. His entire focus in life is self serving. Would he really dig a hole? I don't think so. I think his mind always goes to what he perceives is the easiest solution to the problem, whether the solution is right or wrong, that is what he will do. Thus, I think JD will be found in water. FD is a water guy, I think that is evident with the waterskiing. I really feel that he went for the easiest solution to the 'problem' and to him, that is water.

My opinion and random thoughts only...

It's been my sorry experience that, even though it's the narcissists who cheat, they remain insanely jealous. It's entirely possible he drove by her house for years.... pilfered mail at his leisure. MOO. Another place to check for his fingerprints because they surely don't belong on her mailbox.

I hope LE is hammering out an indisputable case.

It's only a matter of time until the defense pins it on MT to raise the spectre of reasonable doubt.

MOO

I see no legal way for FD to possess and open those statements/bills. Even if it was addressed to JD at 4JX. And I doubt that it was addressed that way. My hunch is that he took a stack of personal papers out of her house when he was there, killing her, abd sorted through some of it with NP-and that statement is what NP decided was something that they could use for FD’s defense. But, MOO!! When is someone official going to ask where they came into possession of such a thing? Are we the only people who’ve thought of it?
Thanks for the reality check on this one! I watched the medical bill question 3x to see if there was any discussion about the provenance of the bills as it sounded either like a single bill covering a period of time or multiple bills.

Is there a different standard for introducing 'evidence' at a motion hearing or general court hearing vs. trial? But honestly IMO the entire discussion of those medical bills seemed a bit 'loosey goosey'! Neither the Judge nor States Atty asked where the bill/s came from and how they got into the hands of FD/Pattis. I almost wish CT had a victims advocate role as that individual could stand up for JD who unfortunately cannot stand up for herself on this entire matter of the medical records.

MOO

I started searching here and then tried Zillow; Photo 13 showed some blue pillows and other photos showed some with patterns. Those are attached. I’ll keep looking for the closeup you recall here.

I'm so sorry HFTB. I found the post I was referring to I think but there is no close up. I looked at the posts that were around that post and couldn't find it either. It was on pg 42 of thread 22.

I'm so sorry, I must have dreamed it or something. I'm going to keep looking but I'm doubting myself now.

So nice of you to try to help.

@NewCanaanPolice
On May 24, 2019 at approximately 7:30 p.m. the New Canaan Police Department received a report of a missing person. New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx5X8y2lHr3/?igshid=ezo7llaaglfj …

12:00 PM - 25 May 2019

ETA: Didn't realize that NCPD has instagram account!
Yes, insta is very helpful to find out when the robbers have pulled into town in my experience! The gangs have been active recently and 2 robbers were recently caught.

They also alert residents to lock cars and doors and to make sure their alarm systems are activated! New Canaan Police Department on Instagram: “GUESS WHO IS BACK...YEP THE BAD GUYS ARE STEALING CARS FROM TOWN AND TAKING VALUABLES Cars are not being locked, valuables are being taken…”

I found the video of 4JC but no blue pillows. I did find this post regarding pillows by Oviedo. I don’t know where photos of the Welles house are but will let you know if I find more info.

EEAC3E09-F0BF-4E61-BDF7-1AB3B0F3484E.png

I'm so sorry HFTB. I found the post I was referring to I think but there is no close up. I looked at the posts that were around that post and couldn't find it either. It was on pg 42 of thread 22.

I'm so sorry, I must have dreamed it or something. I'm going to keep looking but I'm doubting myself now.

So nice of you to try to help.

Oh, no worries and my pleasure! If I find it, I’ll let you know!

I keep thinking about the softer and smaller parts of Jennifer's body being chopped up and mixed with all the garbage at MIRA.

Once LE started to find bits positive for Jennifer's DNA, they would continue testing until nothing positive was left.

Can you imagine how much time and technology that took (or is still taking)?

One wonders what volume would be needed to declare that, yes, a high percentage of a human body was found.

I feel confident that the FBI has people smart enough to figure that out.

I'm also convinced (MOO) Jennifer's skull and a weapon are what is being sought in the recent searches. (Maybe no brain matter was found at MIRA so they know her skull wasn't there?)

All this to say (IMO) MIRA will play a big part in AW3, along with those "other kinds of evidence" we've been promised by LE!
Interesting you keep mentioning her skull.
I wonder about this too.
Would that not go through the shredder at MIRA?
UGH.I know. Gruesome to ponder.
MOO.

In searching around for video discussion of the 23rd BBQ information I came across the video of FD initial bail hearing. I'm glad I watched it again because I believe (based on what we now know) that Pattis simply is going through the 'alibi script' in detail.

Reference to the BBQ starts with Atty Colangelo at about 9:18 of the video below. State references witness statements being made about the BBQ but that I can tell the names of the witnesses are never disclosed. FD does seem to frown when the issue of his DNA in the house was brought up by Atty Colangelo IMO. Colangelo says that FD did not go into the Welles house on the 23rd.

I find it facinating that even at this early date that Pattis was willing to put himself out on a limb to state that he could independently account for 'most' of FD time on the morning of the 24th. We don't yet know about all the various individuals involved in the 'alibi script' for FD and MT for the morning of the 24th, but it appears they might have not told the truth either IMO. But, if Pattis did what he described in Court, it seems like he/his people worked the information that FD gave them and the people involved didn't tell him the truth either so far as I could tell.

Worth a listen IMO to see how this case has evolved as the States huge efforts to put the puzzle together simply took time due to the complexity of the overall situation and the number of people that seemed to be involved. MOO

It's always interesting to go back and look at stuff, thanks. It referred to an early am meeting with the attorney on the 24th. I guess I missed who that meeting and who the attorney was with. I had to laugh when he couldn't pronounce the first attorney's name, how disrespectful.

I had to laugh again when he said he's ready to go to trial next month and he wanted an August trial date.

The bags don't really bother me that much. I feel that it is quite reasonable to say that items related to JD's disappearance were but a small portion of what was in the bags. I am used to rural areas of the Eastern Shore and there simply is not trash pick up in certain areas and you have to take trash to a trash station. I do not know what the set up is in that part of CT, but he was doing new construction and probably was not paying for a trash pick up service. I have a feeling that trash dumping was a frequent thing for them. Only on this day they had a few sinister items to also discard.
This trash pickup option question is interesting. I don't think FD normally thinks for 2 seconds about trash pickup. I agree with other comments here that FD takes the easiest path possible. IMO he would leave his household trash at the curb in Farmington for Town pickup and in NC he had a dumpster at Sturbridge and most likely had access to NC Transfer Station.

FD had multiple houses in Farmington which has established Town curbside pickup service (think the pickup dates for 4Jx and 80 MS were Thur and Fri but we researched this and posted the map in a prior thread), then he owned property in NC and so had full access to NC Transfer Station which is a full service drop off operation. NC Transfer station was open on Fri before Memorial day and closed at its usual time.

We don't know the timing of the curbside pickup in Farmington, but FD could have left garbage for pickup at the house that had Friday pickup if he got back in time from NC. Maybe he had to go to Albany because the trash had already been picked up in Farmington?

We also know that FD had a large red commerical dumpster available to him at his Strurbridge House in NC.

Then as others have pointed out there are open dumpsters available as you are driving on the Merritt at the Rest Stations (probably have cameras but uncertain about this).

NC, unlike other area towns, makes dumpsters available in Waveny and has trash disposal available at Irwin Park. Additionally NC Schools do not usually lock their dumpsters so these are available as well but most have cameras. We don't know where in Farmington there might have been open/unlocked dumpsters.

FD had lots of trash disposal options without much thought and yet he still went to Albany Avenue.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member