Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting you keep mentioning her skull.
I wonder about this too.
Would that not go through the shredder at MIRA?
UGH.I know. Gruesome to ponder.
MOO.
I know. I'm fixated on this and it certainly is gruesome.
I plead ignorance on whether the skull would go through the shredder but I would think not.

I am nitpicking a little, but I don’t think the charge would be mail fraud-I think it would be mail tampering (a charge he seems to know something about)-both are felonies, I believe.

I am nitpicking a little, but I don’t think the charge would be mail fraud-I think it would be mail tampering (a charge he seems to know something about)-both are felonies, I believe.

I keep thinking about the softer and smaller parts of Jennifer's body being chopped up and mixed with all the garbage at MIRA.

Once LE started to find bits positive for Jennifer's DNA, they would continue testing until nothing positive was left.

Can you imagine how much time and technology that took (or is still taking)?

One wonders what volume would be needed to declare that, yes, a high percentage of a human body was found.

I feel confident that the FBI has people smart enough to figure that out.

I'm also convinced (MOO) Jennifer's skull and a weapon are what is being sought in the recent searches. (Maybe no brain matter was found at MIRA so they know her skull wasn't there?)

All this to say (IMO) MIRA will play a big part in AW3, along with those "other kinds of evidence" we've been promised by LE!
In my heart I felt that LE spent 3 weeks there to recover every shard, every six inch piece of her for her family.
Have I been naive? I hope not.
From the beginning the investigators have made it clear that they are all in for Jennifer.

It's always interesting to go back and look at stuff, thanks. It referred to an early am meeting with the attorney on the 24th. I guess I missed who that meeting and who the attorney was with. I had to laugh when he couldn't pronounce the first attorney's name, how disrespectful.

I had to laugh again when he said he's ready to go to trial next month and he wanted an August trial date.
Yes, all the testimony about FD 'alibi' regarding meeting with atty etc. is believed to be from the "alibi scripts" referred to in AW2. It was believed earlier in this case that the atty being referenced was FD former civil court atty, Kent Mawhinney but this individual has not publicly provided any alibi for FD for the missing date thus far so the general view is that this was false and just part of the 'alibi scripts'. We will have to wait for trial to see what KM has to say about what he knows about where FD was on the missing date, in particular the morning!

The atty being referenced in the hearing that Pattis could not pronouce was FD former divorce atty Yakov Pyetranker, Stamford, CT.

https://www.avvo.com › ... › Stamford › Divorce & Separation

Maybe , he did daily drive by’s And
I keep hearing this but there is a perp in my neighborhood that's been stealing mail for at least a year.
He gets arrested and is out the next day.
Do they ever really prosecute these crimes?

It's been my sorry experience that, even though it's the narcissists who cheat, they remain insanely jealous. It's entirely possible he drove by her house for years.... pilfered mail at his leisure. MOO. Another place to check for his fingerprints because they surely don't belong on her mailbox.

I hope LE is hammering out an indisputable case.

It's only a matter of time until the defense pins it on MT to raise the spectre of reasonable doubt.

MOO
And perhaps that is why she has a good lawyer. I don't think NP is going to be able to spar too well with AB.

Interesting you keep mentioning her skull.
I wonder about this too.
Would that not go through the shredder at MIRA?
UGH.I know. Gruesome to ponder.
MOO.

Looking back at the MIRA website, there seems to be a great deal of sorting for recycling going on.

It would be risky to have a skull go there since some of the sorting is done manually but we have to remember that FD didn't expect to be linked to what he threw in the trash bins.

I so look forward to AW3 and getting all this out of my head, don't you?

^^bbm

I hear Atty Colangelo to say that there were several witnesses that FD told he did not go inside the house/kitchen area-- not wanting to leave DNA behind, and not that there were several witnesses present at the event at Welles on 5/22.

According to Pattis statement in court - FD was present at the Welles home dining with his children. (According to FD statement to media, he dined with JD and the children on 5/22).

Pattis also made the statement that he was IN the house on the 22nd. We know for a fact that he was at the house on that day, but only FD and NP have said that he wasin the house (and we aren’t really sure if FD has actually said it; NP is in the habit of making stuff up for public consumption before they shut him up-but the statement is already out there)

Everything you've ever wanted to know about Sentinel GPS tracking devices. Sentinel is the company monitoring FD.
Pages 36-38 are particularly interesting! It talks about how and when the device tracks, stores, and sends info.
https://fccid.io/VZL-SENTOP001/User-Manual/Users-Manual-2221068
Thank you for this! I am placing a link to your post in the media thread so that this manual is available as no doubt we will see more issues with the bracelets!

Maybe , he did daily drive by’s And
I see this mail crime happening more and more. I have lived in two different states in 5 years and happened in both. Both were near major cities. In one city the police are not investigating break ins anymore,
, so people’s cars and homes are getting robbed and nothing is done about it. I know this sounds impossible but it is true. I read it in the city news there in several places and statistics prove it.

Pattis also made the statement that he was IN the house on the 22nd. We know for a fact that he was at the house on that day, but only FD and NP have said that he wasin the house (and we aren’t really sure if FD has actually said it; NP is in the habit of making stuff up for public consumption before they shut him up-but the statement is already out there)

It almost seems like Pattis is trying to frame this as some sort of an intimate dinner.

One that would lend itself to FD having access to the house.

From what we have heard thus far, it seemed like an informal barbecue on the back patio.

I don’t for a second believe he set foot in that house, nor do I believe Jennifer would allow this.

I imagine they kept their distance, and merely kept up appearances for the kids.

It almost seems like Pattis is trying to frame this as some sort of an intimate dinner.

From what we have heard thus far, it seemed like an informal barbecue on the back patio.

I don’t for a second believe he set foot in that house, nor do I believe Jennifer would allow this.

I imagine they kept their distance, and merely kept up appearances for the kids.

I went back to when the original motion was made for court assistance on the medical records and it was denied.

What I found odd though was that Pattis says that he 'has come into possession' of JD medical bills from Anthem Blue Cross from Feb-April i/a/o $14,000.

So far as I can see, neither the Judge nor State's Atty questions how exactly FD/Pattisvile 'came into possession' of the medical bills. Did FD/Pattis obtain the JD bill by legal means? Are we to assume this due to the fact that the medical bills were discussed in court or not?

^^SBM

I recall the issue of health insurance was a matter brought up in family court when JD alleged FD allowed their health insurance to lapse.

FD is a party to the family court case-- giving him some knowledge of matters before that court. This info may have been as simple as proof to the Court and Subscriber that coverage was reinstated.

At the time the court convened, Judge provided that counsel had met in chambers prior to hearing, and there seemed to be some knowledge by the court of motions to be discussed at hearing.

For the purpose of this discussion, we know there was valid insurance coverage for the period Feb - April 2019 by Anthem Blue Cross.

The issue of $14,000 of lab work was not a bill, but instead presented as services that were paid by Anthem Blue Cross. Also from the comments made in Court, it appears that defense was privy to a very limited EOB -- especially given that they could not even identify the provider of services from the information they viewed.

I think its most likely that FD obtained the insurance info either from his family court lawyer, or by accessing the Subscriber/ABC account online.

Given that current insurance plans are issued pursuant to ACA-- with the deductible limit "per family," I could see where FD viewed very limited information about lab work -- more specifically amount paid by ABC, for purpose of determining how much of the plan deductible met.

Nothing was challenged as illegal access regarding this motion. If so, that alone could be basis to deny motion!

What we know is that the court agreed with Prosecution that defense motion was based on speculation only, and motion denied for defense to receive additional explanation of the services covered for JD.

At this time, I believe the insurance inquiry a moot point.

MOO

The bags don't really bother me that much. I feel that it is quite reasonable to say that items related to JD's disappearance were but a small portion of what was in the bags. I am used to rural areas of the Eastern Shore and there simply is not trash pick up in certain areas and you have to take trash to a trash station. I do not know what the set up is in that part of CT, but he was doing new construction and probably was not paying for a trash pick up service. I have a feeling that trash dumping was a frequent thing for them. Only on this day they had a few sinister items to also discard.
Farmington does have trash pick up. That area is not really rural, it’s sur urban and there is regular trash pick up. There is also a transfer station where you can dispose of trash, leaves, recycling. I’m guessing too that, as a “contractor” he regularly dumped stuff in dumpsters elsewhere. I wonder if he had a transfer stati9n pass?

I agree with you about Pattis. Sometimes it seems like he makes things up on the fly and then these hasty remarks come back and bite him big time at a later date.

I thought Atty Colangelo was clear that FD did not go inside Welles on the 22nd?

Wonder if Pattis said what he said about FD being inside Welles after Colangelo made the stmt about the mixed blood on the faucet? IMO this would be a foolish stmt to make as there were no doubt witnesses, including the Court monitor.

Hate to say it but I really wonder whether it pays to spend any time listening to Pattis? So little of what he has said has panned out and a good chuck of his statements are just simply fabrications?!?

I think we could have cracked this case if so much time wasn't wasted on 'alibi script' nonsense and Pattisville comments!

MOO

Here’s another option. Instead of making the round trip in JF’s Suburban from Lapham/Waveny wouldn’t it be more likely that FD would leave 69 Welles in JF’s Suburban and go directly to the Reservoir area? If you believe that the Reservoir/Silver Spring is a real option, Why go to Lapham from 69 Welles at 10:25? The video that was captured by the neighbor’s camera only displayed the JF’s Suburban leaving the cul de sac. Assume that he went from 69 Welles, to Brown Reservoir area first...... got rid of the body and then returned the Suburban to Lapham. He could switch vehicles relatively easily on Lapham with no concerns about moving the body from the JF’s Suburban to the Red Toyota. I clocked the drive from 69 Welles to Lapham at about 8 mins. By avoiding Lapham until he switched vehicles he could save 8-10 min off this alternative timeline. My guess is that he would have exited 69 Welles and taken a right towards town.

There might be other options of getting up to Brown/Silver Spring by going left onto Frogtown, but that would require him driving by NCCS (where JF’s vehicle was well known) and taking a right on Ponus Ridge , again driving by ANOTHER entrance to NCCS, and then weave your way up to Silver Spring/Brown’s Reservoir.

I think we would not have wanted to have JF’s Suburban anywhere near NCCS after the act was done. I just hope that JFs Suburban is equipped with a working Onstar system and all of the data is recorded so that LE knows EXACTLY where and when that car was driven on the morning of 5/24. JMO

problem with the JD out jogging- "disappears" defense is that there is no way to explain the blood stained floor mat appearing elsewhere. No one jogs with a 4 x 9' bloody floor mat and bleeding on it and planting it some where for a Gone Girl scenario would be like a magic trick, IMO.

Looking back at the MIRA website, there seems to be a great deal of sorting for recycling going on.

It would be risky to have a skull go there since some of the sorting is done manually but we have to remember that FD didn't expect to be linked to what he threw in the trash bins.

I so look forward to AW3 and getting all this out of my head, don't you?
Oh Babe, do I evah!

Was it confirmed by LE that his visitation was at her house? It's so easy to pick up what NP or FD says (especially if parroted by the media) and then keep a fraction of it as truth, even if most - or all - of it was lies.

Supervised visitation is often done in a supervised visitation center with some sort of guard overseeing it. Perhaps they felt that it was easier with all the children to have it at her house, but I seriously doubt she'd be there or allow him to walk freely about the house. She didn't trust him.

I don't see info on a restraining order. Am I correct that there was none? If she had had one, she would not have been in the same house at the same time - but even without one, it's likely she wouldn't want to be there. Furthermore, it's entirely possible that the supervised visit parameters required her to NOT be there.

This FD statement was brought into the record in court but no details regarding witness statements etc. was provided to support the statement. So, I guess we will have to wait for trial to see how this one all plays out.

I do agree it was strange statement to make but its consistent to a similar statement made by FD and found in AW2 when talking about the Red Truck and why it was important for EE to remove the seat - FD was concerned that a JD hair might have been on the seat.
MOO
I'll be really interested to see who the witness is and if it's credible. And I forgot about the hair comment -- you're right. It seems equally as odd to me and another red flag for LE. When it's in his best interest to be quiet and say nothing (or come up with a better story for why he wanted to switch out the seat), it seems he does the opposite and in doing so, telegraphs his guilt. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd