Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary of Dr Phil and Dr Oz show's by SA:

Not enough evidence for murder in Jennifer Dulos case, attorney tells Dr. Phil

Quotes from Greenberg: PS Does anyone else think his is angling to replace No Case Norm? MOO

“I think there is every chance that Fotis Dulos is going to walk away from this a free man,” attorney Steven Greenberg said during an appearance on the nationally televised talk show Thursday.

"Greenberg, who represents R&B singer R. Kelly and frequently appears on national news networks, called the case against the father of five “very circumstantial.”

"Despite the evidence in the Tacoma, Greenberg said, there’s no way to conclusively prove murder — let alone if Fotis Dulos was responsible. The only thing that could change that — aside from new evidence — is if Troconis turns state witness."

“If she rolls over, he’s got big problems,” Greenberg conceded".

"Greenberg claimed the blood spatter found in the garage of Jennifer Dulos’ home, which was detailed in the first arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, was not “concerning.”

“The fact that someone’s blood is in their own garage is not a smoking gun. The blood that is a little problematic here is the blood found in the (red Toyota) Tacoma…because there’s not really an explanation for that,” Greenberg claimed.

Other Quotes:
"The segment also featured two people hired by Jennifer Dulos as movers before she disappeared. The mother of five told them she was frightened of her husband as she lined them up to move the family, they claimed".

"One of the movers cried openly when he described the moment he found out Jennifer Dulos was missing".

"It was more of an escape, than a move," they told show investigator Mara Schiavocampo.

"Jennifer Dulos was devoted to her children, their happiness and their growth as individuals, her close friend Carrie Luft later told Oz. She was "brilliant, funny, loving, gracious and the best friend anyone could ever hope for," Luft said".

"The past 100 days or so since the disappearance have been "terrible" and "everyone's worst nightmare," Luft said. But Jennifer Dulos’ five children "inspire" Luft every day, she said. "They are incredibly resilient," she said. "They are helping each other."

"When asked by Oz if she had any idea what happened to Jennifer Dulos, Luft responded, "something awful has happened to her." He then asked what she would say to Fotis Dulos, Luft said, "The only thing I would have to say to him is, 'where is she?'"

"Do you think he knows?" Oz said".

"Yes, I do," Luft responded".
Well, Greenberg may think Dulos will get away with murder, but he must believe he is guilty, since he says if MT rolls over he has big problems. Imo

OK I've figured out why MT was crying in her hands at her last hearing- because in the behind
the scenes meeting right before her hearing,
Pattis hinted to someone in the meeting that they have new evidence that MT is behind the
murder and Fotie is gonna lay it all on her.

MT is so wrought with sorrow that her beloved
Greek God is betraying her and blaming it all on her so NOW she gets emotional.
NOW she has empathy for HERSELF.
NOW she' the victim, the ultimate victim in her mind.
No pity for the missing mother of 5. But now
she's the heavy so she weeps publicly.
Cry me a River.

It's a maze of amorphous stories...Don't you think you're looking at the old lava lamp wondering which way it will go next and always a little surprised. Am beginning to suffer whiplash.
So, NP, did your client inform the probation office he was going to cross into NY or did Sentinel tell him he had crossed into NY? It DOES make a difference. :confused::mad::confused::mad:

From the article just posted, September 20, 2019:
As part of the conditions of his release, Fotis Dulos is not allowed to travel out of state. He was alerted in late June by Sentinel, the vendor for the state’s electronic monitoring program, that he had crossed into New York while driving around an accident in New Canaan.

Jennifer Dulos case: GPS issues could signal sanctions for Fotis Dulos

From a June 25, 2019 article:
According to Fotis' attorney's office, Fotis crossed state lines into New York.

The office of Norm Pattis did not say where Fotis went into New York, but said his probation officer knew he was leaving CT.

Pattis released a statement on the incident saying, “Apparently while traveling in Western Connecticut, Mr. Dulos inadvertently crossed state lines on a country road. The court was informed. No one seems too concerned about it. Unfortunately, roads twist and turn, sometimes crossing state lines.”

Attorney: Fotis Dulos crossed state lines into New York

Summary of Dr Phil and Dr Oz show's by SA:

Not enough evidence for murder in Jennifer Dulos case, attorney tells Dr. Phil

Quotes from Greenberg: PS Does anyone else think his is angling to replace No Case Norm? MOO

“I think there is every chance that Fotis Dulos is going to walk away from this a free man,” attorney Steven Greenberg said during an appearance on the nationally televised talk show Thursday.

"Greenberg, who represents R&B singer R. Kelly and frequently appears on national news networks, called the case against the father of five “very circumstantial.”

"Despite the evidence in the Tacoma, Greenberg said, there’s no way to conclusively prove murder — let alone if Fotis Dulos was responsible. The only thing that could change that — aside from new evidence — is if Troconis turns state witness."

“If she rolls over, he’s got big problems,” Greenberg conceded".

"Greenberg claimed the blood spatter found in the garage of Jennifer Dulos’ home, which was detailed in the first arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, was not “concerning.”

“The fact that someone’s blood is in their own garage is not a smoking gun. The blood that is a little problematic here is the blood found in the (red Toyota) Tacoma…because there’s not really an explanation for that,” Greenberg claimed.

Other Quotes:
"The segment also featured two people hired by Jennifer Dulos as movers before she disappeared. The mother of five told them she was frightened of her husband as she lined them up to move the family, they claimed".

"One of the movers cried openly when he described the moment he found out Jennifer Dulos was missing".

"It was more of an escape, than a move," they told show investigator Mara Schiavocampo.

"Jennifer Dulos was devoted to her children, their happiness and their growth as individuals, her close friend Carrie Luft later told Oz. She was "brilliant, funny, loving, gracious and the best friend anyone could ever hope for," Luft said".

"The past 100 days or so since the disappearance have been "terrible" and "everyone's worst nightmare," Luft said. But Jennifer Dulos’ five children "inspire" Luft every day, she said. "They are incredibly resilient," she said. "They are helping each other."

"When asked by Oz if she had any idea what happened to Jennifer Dulos, Luft responded, "something awful has happened to her." He then asked what she would say to Fotis Dulos, Luft said, "The only thing I would have to say to him is, 'where is she?'"

"Do you think he knows?" Oz said".

"Yes, I do," Luft responded".
and my guess is there is some blood in JD's SUV based on his clean up skills IMO- it is irritating that he is speaking about this case ...JMO

Gosh, this would make me think she would be singing like a canary! That would be something I wouldn't be able to get off my mind if I were her and I was innocent! She's well aware of how FD was trying to pull EE into the situation!
Maybe MT was naive/lovestruck/trusted FD and his authority and/or was afraid of him enough to know not to call him on anything, and thought their love for eachother and making a home together (with JD's family's money and the reputation he built off it and the high end lifestyle) trumped all, and they were in it together for the long haul, so to speak. Wouldn't be the first time a user used another user for their own uses!

He truly was holding all the cards in that little twosome (financially anyway), and she could have been a 'kept woman' behind that, and blindly did what he told her to do as he was scheming away to wrest control of JD's money and the children, with her help, coerced, willing or otherwise. He could have even made her do a few things along the way to 'prove' her love and compliance with his authority and 'their' future plans, that he could use against her should the circumstances necessitate.

What a load of doo doo, Foo Foo. I think underneath all the gyrations, FD did the killing and MT was vulnerable to his manipulations and LE knows it full well. Remember how many times he had his lawyers try to get to her in the beginning, and it didn't fly? Well, now that they've been separated and lawyered up separately and have both had charges filed against them twice, separately, and their cases are now being heard in different courts, and they are both wondering who has admitted to what, she appears to be under duress, while he remains cool as a cucumber, trying to pinch off his smiles for the camera by pursing his lips and looking like he just swallowed a humongous bitter pill.

Let the games truly begin. He's the one who will start singing like a canary about what she did and he didn't do. It was all part of Plan B 2.0, IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
Well, Greenberg may think Dulos will get away with murder, but he must believe he is guilty, since he says if MT rolls over he has big problems. Imo
IMO, Greenberg was merely playing a devil’s advocate. I like the points he brings up, because these are prosecution points. They will have to say why the blood in the garage is important and I believe they already know why - hence the quick release of the Silver Alert.

IMO, Greenberg was merely playing a devil’s advocate. I like the points he brings up, because these are prosecution points. They will have to say why the blood in the garage is important and I believe they already know why - hence the quick release of the Silver Alert.

And, Greenberg did say that the blood in the Tacoma is a "problem." I didn't see that line in any of the summaries of the program I've read.

The entire issue of blood is something I've tried to quantify with no success.

On Dr Phil we had the spectrum of views from Nancy Grace "blood everywhere" to Greenburg saying "miniscule" amounts of blood in the house and garage.

Frankly I'm discounting Greenburg as IMO he is an outlier on the blood volume discussion in this crime and I also suspect he is trying to position himself as a substitute for Pattis at some point. The Greenburg comments simply didn't IMO line up with what everyone here read in the arrest warrants IMO and I found this suspect! The criminologist on Dr Phil did see the blood as being extensive between the gargage and the items found on Albany.

We have had quite a bit of blood evidence on JD Suburban, mat, knife, VV tee and bra, mops and sponges. Absent more info it seems that LE have said a 'violent attack' at Welles along with a clean up of the garage which leads me to believe a good amt of blood loss.

How to quantify this IDK? Does this mean 1-2 pints of blood or less?

Nancy Grace was fixated on the use of the word "splatter" and I can't disagree with her that this could result in a good amount of blood loss so maybe 2 pints lost in Welles garage wouldn't be outside the realm of possible. Again, IDK. Pure speculation based on the AWs!

Wish we knew more.

MOO
Really interesting reading the takes on Greenburg.
I felt like he was suited up 5 minutes before the game and told you are on DEFENSE. LOL.
Loved both of the shows. But seriously?
Was any of the analysis a surprise?
It's common sense, IMO.
As for the amount of blood?
I guarantee you it was copious.
MOO.

Interesting about Greenberg and him being in a potential lineup for defending FD.

I think eventually NP is going to go away, and someone else will have to step in.

NP is on as the 1st inning pinch hitter, and it hasn't been working very well, now has it? Gag orders, motions denied, pysch evaluations and hearings cancelled, potential sanctions for failure to comply with bail orders, etc.

He's done the bulldog defense all the way before, if and until his client is going down, and then he 'bailed' on them (ha ha), JMO from reading about some other cases.

He's in it for the short haul, IMO, until: (1) the celebrity bump starts to turn into a notoriety slump, (2) the money runs out from that big Greek cash machine in the sky, (3) the evidence presented by the State against FD for JD's premeditated murder is so compelling it's obvious he's going to be convicted, (4) he loses interest because he knows he can't win, or (5) all of the above.

It's just a matter of time. MOO.

ADMIN REMINDER

▪ Derogatory name changes for any of the case players are not allowed.

▪ Rumor/hearsay discussion of 3rd party information is not allowed.

▪ Politicizing and/or discussion of the death penalty is not allowed.

Posts containing the above infractions get removed, and sadly, all responses also get removed ... and responses to those responses. Not only does it make extra work for WS staff to clean up, it is unfair to others who have put thought and effort into their post, only to have their response also bite the dust in the thread cleanups.

If you see a TOS violation, please Report it immediately without responding.

Thank you.

BBM. How about being able to see her daughter, hold her daughter, go to her daughter's events, be a part of her daughter's life?
But we must stop and realize MT set her daughter's feelings aside big time when she yanked that little preteen out of her school and moved her in with a lover thousands of miles away.

Then she was prepared to move her girl in with the lover's wife and children.

Why would she put her daughter's needs first ever?!

"Relevant past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior." (my quote of the year)

The entire issue of blood is something I've tried to quantify with no success.

On Dr Phil we had the spectrum of views from Nancy Grace "blood everywhere" to Greenburg saying "miniscule" amounts of blood in the house and garage.

Frankly I'm discounting Greenburg as IMO he is an outlier on the blood volume discussion in this crime and I also suspect he is trying to position himself as a substitute for Pattis at some point. The Greenburg comments simply didn't IMO line up with what everyone here read in the arrest warrants IMO and I found this suspect! The criminologist on Dr Phil did see the blood as being extensive between the gargage and the items found on Albany.

We have had quite a bit of blood evidence on JD Suburban, mat, knife, VV tee and bra, mops and sponges. Absent more info it seems that LE have said a 'violent attack' at Welles along with a clean up of the garage which leads me to believe a good amt of blood loss.

How to quantify this IDK? Does this mean 1-2 pints of blood or less?

Nancy Grace was fixated on the use of the word "splatter" and I can't disagree with her that this could result in a good amount of blood loss so maybe 2 pints lost in Welles garage wouldn't be outside the realm of possible. Again, IDK. Pure speculation based on the AWs!

Wish we knew more.

MOO

Nancy Grace and hyperbole have never been strangers so there's that.....great entertainment but not something you can always hang your hat on.
(Not that I haven't enjoyed it when she was going after pure evil - much like now!)

What we know is that LE saw enough blood and blood clean-up to declare that a serious crime had taken place and a full-scale investigation was launched where two people were arrested and held on a whole lotta' bond.

"Minuscule" this ain't.

Jennifer Dulos divorce: Judge tosses psych exam that favored Fotis Dulos
— A family court judge has stricken from the record testimony and a psychological evaluation report that Fotis Dulos’ attorneys touted as being favorable toward their client.
Heller has ordered Herman’s testimony stricken from the record, ruled the hearings as a mistrial, since they were never completed, and required that his report remained sealed. Heller also noted in the order that anyone who reveals or releases the report could face sanctions or contempt of court.
Thank God.

Nancy Grace and hyperbole have never been strangers so there's that.....great entertainment but not something you can always hang your hat on.
(Not that I haven't enjoyed it when she was going after pure evil - much like now!)

What we know is that LE saw enough blood and blood clean-up to declare that a serious crime had taken place and a full-scale investigation was launched where two people were arrested and held on a whole lotta' bond.

"Minuscule" this ain't.
I agree with you about NG and hyperbole but how could there be such a difference of opinion about the amt of blood? Did Greenberg just not read the AWs?

I agree the blood loss mentioned in the AWs looks to be significant. But what I have been trying to figure out is was it enough to result in death?

We haven't seen kidnapping charges which leads me to wonder if JD was in fact murdered in the Welles garage and that is why AW2 refers to 'body' of JD leaving Welles.

MOO

I wonder what could cause MT to completely turn on FD at this point? Maybe it depends on why she is holding back...as several here have said, it could be to save herself, or it could be because she cannot bear to rat FD out. I think the only thing that will get her to give the authorities the information that they want is if she finds out he is planning to blame her, or if she finds out that he was stepping out on her with someone else. Seems like even the thought of prison time isn’t enough to do that. But if she finds out that he has betrayed her in some way, she might do what she should. I keep hoping that another woman’s name will surface, though it would be hard to believe that a woman would out herself in this instance. Someone else would have to do that.

LE is not prohibited from lying to convince MT FD is turning on her.

It couldn't have helped much when Pattis, in a particularly poorly portrayed pool of patter, spoke publicly of MT as FD's "lying lover"!

Maybe LE played on that and she's beginning to believe the bloom is off the rose?

"Minuscule" this ain't.
Agreed. Nancy does embellish.
But I am sticking with her.
It's more than minuscule.
Way more, IMO.

I agree with you about NG and hyperbole but how could there be such a difference of opinion about the amt of blood? Did Greenberg just not read the AWs?

I agree the blood loss mentioned in the AWs looks to be significant. But what I have been trying to figure out is was it enough to result in death?

We haven't seen kidnapping charges which leads me to wonder if JD was in fact murdered in the Welles garage and that is why AW2 refers to 'body' of JD leaving Welles.

MOO

Hopefully, when added to the amount of blood seen on the sponges, towels and mops (and perhaps Jennifer's shirt and bra) a professional will say there was enough to prove (along with the circumstantial evidence) that a murder occurred.

I'm convinced that a murder was done right there in the Welles garage and that it was no accident the AW refers to Jennifer's body leaving.

I wonder what could cause MT to completely turn on FD at this point? Maybe it depends on why she is holding back...as several here have said, it could be to save herself, or it could be because she cannot bear to rat FD out. I think the only thing that will get her to give the authorities the information that they want is if she finds out he is planning to blame her, or if she finds out that he was stepping out on her with someone else. Seems like even the thought of prison time isn’t enough to do that. But if she finds out that he has betrayed her in some way, she might do what she should. I keep hoping that another woman’s name will surface, though it would be hard to believe that a woman would out herself in this instance. Someone else would have to do that.
I think it is more about what she is going to have to disclose about herself and what the terms of a negotiated plea will look like. She is having to come to terms with what she has done, and that is much harder than having to tell on Dulos. She is protecting her image of herself as a "good person" and does not want to look at her own conduct.

It's not a pretty picture. From starting an affair to moving into the family home with her daughter, to her involvement in violations of the court order from Judge Heller, she does not have a good track record as an ethical person. She was willing to engage a bunch of bad behavior even before Jennifer's murder. Of course, after Dulos murdered Jennifer, MT committed a number of crimes to help him destroy evidence. At a time when MT had to know Dulos had killed Jennifer, she also knowingly helped him get fabricate other evidence.

Even if her involvement in this crime was post murder, why didn't she go to someone, anyone as soon as she knew what was up? Why did she help Dulos write the Alibi Scripts, a portion of which was in her own hand? Is she willing to accept responsibility for her role in this tragedy? Her failure to act is a failure of ethics, but is also rooted in the way she views herself and her conduct.

This is where the law and psychology meet. Perhaps a good forensic psychologist ( as opposed to a therapist) could be of assistance to Mr. Bowman to help him clarify what exactly is going on with MT. I am not talking about someone who will excuse her particpation in this crime, but someone to help give MT the insight she needs to face the behavior(s) she appears to be running from. I also suspect she is on some type of prescription medication, although she looked more clear-eyed during the last hearing. If so, the use of that medication should also be evaluated.

It is in here that the guiding hand of counsel becomes so very important. I have been impressed by Mr. Bowman's comments and demeanor. He has maintained his dignity even during the crush of a media blitz, and that isn't easy with a horde of reporters, cameras, and microphones. He still has a very difficult job ahead of him, because he is going to be the one who has to keep MT on track. That responsibility can be more difficult than actually trying a case and even the best defenders find it challenging.

I know some here question the wisdom of allowing MT to negotiate a plea through cooperation, and I understand why believe have that view. I also believe Mr. Coangelo will proceed with or without MT's testimony. Still, after listening to the experts on Dr. Phil, I think my hunch about her will be proven correct. She will be a prosecution witness, one way of the other. I think the State's choice to use her as a witness is a sound one because, based upon what has been released, it appears he is the more culpable of the two. It will also provide the jury with direct evidence of his guilt, so that he will be found guilty for this crime.

LE is not prohibited from lying to convince MT FD is turning on her.

It couldn't have helped much when Pattis, in a particularly poorly portrayed pool of patter, spoke publicly of MT as FD's "lying lover"!

Maybe LE played on that and she's beginning to believe the bloom is off the rose?
Yes, but even if MT is the 'dim bulb' that we might believe her to be, is she really stupid enough to think that FD team wouldn't turn on her in an nanosecond when the time comes to defend him against murder?

Sorry, but if she is this stupid and/or delusional and/or catatonic then I'm not sure what can be done to help her or her defense? Mrs. MT just better step up to the plate and bang some sense into the hard head of MT or things will slide downhill fast and the family just should buy a condo in CT as they are going to be visiting their daughter in prison for the next 20 years!

I'm not inclined to applaud Pattisville comments but the reason IMO that 'lying lover' is so perfect is that it is one of the few comments from Pattisville that isn't untrue! MT has lied per the AWs and MT was FD lover.

I am really not sure how an avowed liar is rehabiliated as a witness and I'm saying this even though people on prior threads went on extensively about how a skilled prosecutor can do just this? IDK.

But Pattisville has their own issues with lying for their client FD IMO as the Judge Heller comment about FD lying under oath along with his well documented history of lying in Family Court. Once jurors hear this assessment made by a sitting Judge then IMO its all bets off on FD credibility. I cannot see any defense atty letting FD take the stand but my issue is that I think the Judge making a statement about lying puts a huge cloud over any/all of the FD actions.

Looks like we have 2 suspects that are both established liars. Looks like all the atty's will be working hard for their $$$ defense fees!

MOO

MOO
Greenberg didn't read the AW, or did and chose to ignore it. Seriously. I think they grabbed him in the hallway and said you play defense.
There was enough blood to result in her death.
We haven't heard about the condition of her VV shirt nor her bra.
It was ugly and violent and bloody.
That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark