Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MemPat - I told you guys what it was like here...
Again- it’s NOT just in CT that these things are happening. Look at CA, WA and several other states and cities. I’m a CT native and having lived in Atlanta and Seattle I prefer it here. There is so much crime in Atlanta that breakins are not being prosecuted anymore. Seattle, San Francisco same.

A bit off topic, but how is the No Contact order enforced between FD & MT? For example, one can communicate ad nauseam with opponents playing "Word With Friends" app on phone/computer without going noticed, so I'm just curious how this is enforced? Hmmm.

LOL...Did you hear NP in his discussion with judge about FD being at MT's deposition. NP actually said they wouldn't be in contact...they wouldn't be touching. OMGoodness!

Thanks for this. Have watched 3 times now.
I feel Colangelo hit a home run in his comments.
Started out low key. There has never been a time FD was untrackable. If, so I would be kicking and screaming.
Kicked it up a notch.
Mr. Dulos is obviously thumbing his nose at the court.
Kicked up another notch.
Fotis Dulos thinks he is above the courts. Let's give him a curfew.

Other notes.
Judge says NP is trivializing his client's problem.
NP says FD has posted a million dollars bond.
Did we know this? I didn't.
FD had a 2 hour refresher course on charging the GPS ankle monitor! Oh, to be a fly on the wall.
And finally, who is the pink/blue lady?
She seems to volley for a seat on camera.
MOO.

Yeah, but he didn’t literally put up a million; each arrest had a $500,000 bail amount, of which you personally have to come up with 10%, or $50,000 for each arrest. Unless you are FD, and in that case you only have to come up with $35,000, for some reason that I don’t understand. There are plenty of poor people who get arrested, and stay in jail because they can’t afford bail-nobody gives them a discount.

Interesting comment from the CTPost article - from NP...
“I enjoy being provocative for the sake of provocation. I like to drop a bomb and then watch it explode in the comments section,” he wrote. “Why? It’s more than blood sport. I suppose I like the attention.”
Another personality disorder

Interesting comment from the CTPost article - from NP...
“I enjoy being provocative for the sake of provocation. I like to drop a bomb and then watch it explode in the comments section,” he wrote. “Why? It’s more than blood sport. I suppose I like the attention.”
No "suppose" about it!

A toddler pushing his sippy cup off the table for attention? We get that.

A grown man destroying a young mother's reputation for sport? Not so much.

Grow up, Pattis!

Yeah, but he didn’t literally put up a million; each arrest had a $500,000 bail amount, of which you personally have to come up with 10%, or $50,000 for each arrest. Unless you are FD, and in that case you only have to come up with $35,000, for some reason that I don’t understand. There are plenty of poor people who get arrested, and stay in jail because they can’t afford bail-nobody gives them a discount.

With regards to Mr. Colangelo, I have to be honest when I say he comes across, to me, as intimidated and lacking confidence. His delivery is not aggressive by any means
and I don't think FD fears him at all. He reminds me of Chris Darden in the OJ case...FD is an entity that Mr. Colangelo has never dealt with in his career. Even when RC mentioned that FD's DNA was found on the faucet at JD's home, he presented it in a matter of fact, sort of way. RC, you are the State's Attorney!! As a citizen of CT, I ask you to please put FD behind bars!!! Enough already with this tip-toeing around the hardcore facts as if FD is above it all.
We can only hope.

He (FD) is such a jerk. To me, he seemed to deflate a bit after the CCTV option was favored by the judge. He won’t get to see his gf after all. Every time I see his face.....I just think that all he had to do was NOT disappear someone, and he’d have been out on the water all summer, spending time with his kids, maybe going on some exotic vacations. Instead, he’s strapped to his home with an ankle monitor, can’t have the slightest contact with his gf, can’t have contact with his kids, forking out what $ he has to lawyers and courts... All he had to do was: NOTHING. Nothing. Instead, he practically did one of the worst crime scene clean ups ever: especially all those trash bags he was caught on camera tossing in street cans. He *HAS* to know this isn’t looking like he’ll have his lil happy ending. I think there’s most likely a slew of circumstantial evidence plus all the bags that will carry this to trial. Of course, I want to see him convicted. Let’s hope. Either way: life as he knew it is totally over. This has to be a huge affront to his narcissistic self.
*all JMO

With regards to Mr. Colangelo, I have to be honest when I say he comes across, to me, as intimidated and lacking confidence. His delivery is not aggressive by any means
and I don't think FD fears him at all. He reminds me of Chris Darden in the OJ case...FD is an entity that Mr. Colangelo has never dealt with in his career. Even when RC mentioned that FD's DNA was found on the faucet at JD's home, he presented it in a matter of fact, sort of way. RC, you are the State's Attorney!! As a citizen of CT, I ask you to please put FD behind bars!!! Enough already with this tip-toeing around the hardcore facts as if FD is above it all.
I know exactly what you are feeling!
That's been my response, too.
I have since sat back and thought about it.
Colangelo has a good reputation as does Judge Blawie.
Seasoned and well qualified.
My frustration is they haven't responded to Mr.Pattis in Mr.Pattis's fashion.
But that's not how they roll.
In the whole scheme of things they have rarely made any headway in any of the hearings.
Things have remained pretty status quo.
He still has his ankle bracelet.
He still can't talk to MT.
He can't see his children
He has gotten 2 of his cars back and that's it!
MOO.

Here’s the thing. Emotionally, we’d love for him to stand toe to toe with Norm, and fight his bluster with aggression of his own.

That’s just not how it’s done though, not before trial, and not before a murder indictment.

Norm isn’t your standard defense attorney, and he’s almost invariably going to make any prosecutor look timid by comparison.

That’s not what matters though, especially at this point.

Norm is going to lose on the merits, on the evidence, and on the facts. He sees an advantage to behaving this way, probably strategically, and (definitely) to satisfy his monstrous ego.

If he thinks he’s going to win he’s an idiot, but that’s not what is important to him. He wants the publicity and name recognition, and every second he can get in front of the cameras.

We don’t know what the holdup is, but there could be a very good reason for it. When that time comes though, FD will pay the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member