Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this going to go? FD isn’t the only one who is interested in the whereabouts of JD. If there is “evidence” that JD had medical services in July I am sure that LE would like to know given the missing persons report and investigation, as well as GF of course.
Does NP think that everyone is just going to go along with, yeah right, she must be hiding out somewhere and getting medical services?
Another distraction ploy.

Do we think FD would stoop so low as to send someone else to impersonate JD and use her insurance number (which FD clearly has) to get services??
(We know it couldn’t have been MT because she was wearing an ankle monitor in July and a doctor would have noticed that.)
I am actually being serious with suggesting this possibility, I would not put this past FD.
MOO

I thought about this, too-but whoever he sent would need a drivers license with JD’s name on it...and, can you go to a new provider without her insurance card, using only the number? Couldn’t take the chance of sending a fake JD to one of her regular doctors. I guess it could be done, but it’s a lot of hoops to jump through, only to pull it out of his pocket today. My vote is that no bill exists, or that it is a mistake, and designed to bypass the gag order. But how would he have possession of it, if it does exist? Why isn’t someone involved on the State’s side asking this question? The police and prosecutor surely have some interest in this-unless they know it’s a big lie.

I wonder if this “bill” for services rendered after JD’s disappearance might have cone from a provider (like a chiropractor)? Some of them bill for services that a patient gets on a regular basis, to maintain their wellness, even though the person may not have actually come to the office on that date? A mistake, but billed nevertheless. And-since we already know he was not paying for JD’s healthcare, FD would and could have never obtained a legitimate bill legally. Of course, I doubt that anyone has seen this bill, so it probably doesn’t exist. Looks to me like Pattis is trying to circumvent the gag order in this way. He needs a big fat legal smackdown!

Ok-I just read NP’s motion, and it appears to be from a provider for “reproductive” services. So I am thinking that she may actually have had an appointment, for which she did neither appear, or call to cancel, because SHE WAS DEAD. Some (many) doctors will bill no-show patients for the time they’ve scheduled, and I am wondering if this is what happened here. Still wondering how FD managed to get his hands on such a thing, if it exists (and I doubt it)

Is this not a violation of the gag order, in a way? He again asserts in this motion she faked her own disappearance and he knows it will be picked up by the press.

C'mon...courts, a foots gotta be put down at some point.

FD is so sick...he gets a thrill of filing these motions and this fight. spreading false info about her after she's dead. in my opinion only.

You know what sickens me? The magnitude of his hatred for JD.

YES! The idea of that a person exists to pay huge legal bills and you don't know who they are is something that I find very intriguing! I want to know where to sign up to get an account at the "Greek Benefactor ATM" that FD in his deposition claimed to know nothing about! Will keep researching this topic and I hope we learn more about it in the Civil Case! MOO

If you find these generous Greek benefactor ATMs will you please let me know how to get one. There are a few things on my want list that are not in my budget that I really want.

Ah, DA is back to 'repost' about the "Pattis situation" in Civil Court. How NOT a surprise and also not a surprise that Pattis is saying he doesn't have to be deposed and doesn't deal with the issue of providing documents.

Per the HC article Pattis doesn't have to be deposed. Unless there is a longer document supporting the Judges Order than the online version that we can easily see, the Order so far as the words used dealt with Pattis having to not having to provide documents to support how he was being paid and not the deposition so far as I can tell.

I hope the issue is clarified by the Judge as the way it is worded seems vague IMO.

MOO

privileged bc no evidence that funds came from crime or criminal conspiracy. Crime exception to Atty client privilege. Suspecting not enough. If had bank records showing transfers to Greece from Farber, even then not necessarily a crime to make transfers with wife not knowing. Money had to come from some crime.
Focus. What’s important?
The civil case won’t be ready to try in two months. Is it in front of a jury?

Because at the end ...JD started playing “his” board game , he didn’t think she was as clever as he was and he was pissed.

She out maneuvered him with the Moving Company, telling him she was taking the kids go visit her Dad’s gravesite , hiring a P.I., renting a house when he thought she was moving to Pound Ridge , not letting his kids Water Ski competitively etc etc .

For so long , FD called the shots . JD finally took control of her life while FD lost all control . He couldn’t take it and started cooking up his revenge .

Did I read that right? Part of the filing is for the court to rule because "Ms. Dulos is unavailable...." ? He MADE her unavailable.

Let's just run with this ludicrous narrative for a minute. She staged her own disappearance. By inviting him to her home, asking him to leave his phone with his mistress, spattered some of her own blood, cleaned it up, then before she made herself scarce, sending him on his way with a couple dozen trash bags, including her own shirt.

I believe that FD is indecent enough to sell such nonsense. What I can't believe is that he can find other people to hawk it.

It's shameless.

I find it very sketchy he's come into possession of her medical bills. Are they being mailed to him???? Who is helping him get them? Are they even real? Even so, it could be for a missed appointment, it's possible it's for a prior appointment, only recently processed, or it could be an entire fabrication.

What kind of human being can discard another human being and then blame her for her absence?

As distasteful as it is, I pray that law enforcement has all the evidence they need to put this man behind bars for life.

A beautiful soul is gone while an ugly soul continues to sleep in her bed. That's not okay.

There needs to be justice for Jennifer. And for her children.

MOO

I thought about this, too-but whoever he sent would need a drivers license with JD’s name on it...and, can you go to a new provider without her insurance card, using only the number? Couldn’t take the chance of sending a fake JD to one of her regular doctors. I guess it could be done, but it’s a lot of hoops to jump through, only to pull it out of his pocket today. My vote is that no bill exists, or that it is a mistake, and designed to bypass the gag order. But how would he have possession of it, if it does exist? Why isn’t someone involved on the State’s side asking this question? The police and prosecutor surely have some interest in this-unless they know it’s a big lie.
Personally, I agree and suspect that if this bill for July 2019 services exists, it is either an error or as you point out, for an uncancelled appointment. (This can definitely happen, that someone who is dead continues to receive bills for services because they were not cancelled, have had to deal with this with a family member). So this seems the most likely case, and this motion is just for NPs benefit and to further test the gag order.

However, given what we know about how devious FD is and how brazenly he skirts the system (with few if any consequence) I would not put it past him to scheme this up.
We do not know where JDs drivers license, insurance card, wallet, credit/bank cards, and purse etc are. It is almost certain that she had at least her DL with her in the car when she returned home on the morning of May 24. To my knowledge no information regarding the whereabouts of these items has been released. If FD had planned a "Gone Girl" scenario from the outset, he surely would have made sure to keep these items for future use. Often, in a missing person's case, absence of use of credit and bank cards over a period of months is an indicator that the person is deceased. And conversely, use of those items would suggest they are still around.

Admittedly, having someone impersonate the victim of a high-profile missing person's case on a doctor's visit would be very risky, however perhaps FD knows a good Greek reproductive medicine clinic (several in NY) whose staff might not look too deeply at a patient with a Greek surname arriving with a passable drivers license and insurance card. FD would know enough of JDs medical and reproductive medical background to prep the impersonator.

While IMO this isn't likely, it also is not out of the realm of possibility.
LE may indeed have found JDs ID, cards, wallet and purse, and this may be a moot point. I just put it out there to consider, in light of this new motion of NPs.
MOO

Where is this going to go? FD isn’t the only one who is interested in the whereabouts of JD. If there is “evidence” that JD had medical services in July I am sure that LE would like to know given the Inmissing persons report and investigation, as well as GF of course.
Does NP think that everyone is just going to go along with, yeah right, she must be hiding out somewhere and getting medical services?
Another distraction ploy.

Do we think FD would stoop so low as to send someone else to impersonate JD and use her insurance number (which FD clearly has) to get services??
(We know it couldn’t have been MT because she was wearing an ankle monitor in July and a doctor would have noticed that.)
I am actually being serious with suggesting this possibility, I would not put this past FD.
MOO

I hope he sent an impersonator. And they pulled blood work. With plenty of DNA in the vials. Then let’s match everything up. Find the imposter. Put her in jail for fraud. Insurance fraud. Obstructing Justice. Hopefully doctor/lab is involved in the coverup. That entire part of the case can be spun off into a separate case like tv series. One more bite out of that apple. To lock everyone one up. Forever. Consecutive sentences. 500 years, like FD attorney friend. Accused of spousal rape.

I would guess it's not at all uncommon for families to continue to receive medical bills even after losing the family member. Painful for sure but paperwork has its own schedule, and most of the time it's auto generated. IMO, it proves nothing

I think the only thing we can know for sure is that, if there is a billing statement, he didn't come by it honestly.

Tampering with mail, that's its own felony, no?

Justice for Jennifer. Prison for the perpetrators.

MOO

That and the magnitude of his will to survive now that he’s up against the walls of prison with no escape. The second he realizes he really COULD end up in prison the rest of his life, he’ll start making plans to flee. Then when it’s a sure thing, he’ll be a Gone Greek.

The attorney for Fotis Dulos is trying once again to get access to the medical records of his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos – this time alleging there’s a new bill indicating she saw a doctor in early July – nearly two months after she disappeared.

The new bill, called an explanation of benefits, was from the same New York City medical group that seeks payment of more than $300 from the Dulos’ insurance provider. The motion, filed Friday by Norm Pattis, seeks a court order requiring Anthem Blue Cross to turn over copies of all medical records for Jennifer Farber Dulos.

In a wide-ranging investigation and search since she disappeared on May 24, police have been unable to locate Jennifer Farber Dulos. State police say that Fotis Dulos, a Farmington real estate developer, is responsible for her disappearance.

"If Ms. Dulos herself did, as the bill suggests, receive medical services on July 7, 2019, she is obviously alive, if not necessarily well,'' the motion, written by Pattis, states. “Among the hypotheses the defendant is evaluating in his defense is that Ms. Dulos and/or her family have orchestrated an apparent disappearance to resolve a contentious divorce and custody proceeding that was not breaking Ms. Dulos’ way.”

In the motion, Pattis notes that Farber Dulos was receiving an allowance of $160,000 per month from her mother and paying as much as $70,000 per month to lawyers in legal fees to her divorce lawyers.

“The family has the means and apparent motive to keep Ms. Dulos out of public view," the motion states.
In court motion, Fotis Dulos seeks missing wife’s medical records, suggests that Jennifer Farber Dulos may be alive, ‘if not necessarily well’

This is the third time that Pattis has sought access to Farber Dulos’ medical records. Judge Blawie rejected the other bids ruling the requests were “speculative” and that Pattis hadn’t shown enough basis to grant the motion. Blawie did say he would revisit the issue if Pattis produced more compelling evidence.

Pattis already had possession of billing records that show Farber Dulos had $14,000 worth of tests, blood work and other diagnostic treatment from February through April of this year.

Pattis said they want to review the medical records so they can evaluate whether “Ms. Dulos, alarmed by her diagnosis and fearing that she might not be able to raise the children on her own, took steps to cause her own disappearance in such a way as to raise suspicions about Mr. Dulos.”

In a previous motion Pattis said the billing records and coding are consistent with pregnancy testing, as well as testing that would have been required before treating for life-threatening or terminal illnesses that would require chemotherapy, radiation, and other similarly toxic treatments.”

Her friends and family have released statements criticizing Pattis for seeking the medical records calling it “yet another desperate attempt to distract from the charges against his client.”

They said “Jennifer has always taken excellent care of her health’ and that the test were just routine ones.

In court motion, Fotis Dulos seeks missing wife’s medical records, suggests that Jennifer Farber Dulos may be alive, ‘if not necessarily well’

This is the third time that Pattis has sought access to Farber Dulos’ medical records. Judge Blawie rejected the other bids ruling the requests were “speculative” and that Pattis hadn’t shown enough basis to grant the motion. Blawie did say he would revisit the issue if Pattis produced more compelling evidence.

Pattis already had possession of billing records that show Farber Dulos had $14,000 worth of tests, blood work and other diagnostic treatment from February through April of this year.

Pattis said they want to review the medical records so they can evaluate whether “Ms. Dulos, alarmed by her diagnosis and fearing that she might not be able to raise the children on her own, took steps to cause her own disappearance in such a way as to raise suspicions about Mr. Dulos.”

In a previous motion Pattis said the billing records and coding are consistent with pregnancy testing, as well as testing that would have been required before treating for life-threatening or terminal illnesses that would require chemotherapy, radiation, and other similarly toxic treatments.”

Her friends and family have released statements criticizing Pattis for seeking the medical records calling it “yet another desperate attempt to distract from the charges against his client.”

They said “Jennifer has always taken excellent care of her health’ and that the test were just routine ones.

Can the prosectors or GF access and show the medical bills to prove it was routine and dismiss this garbage claim?

Take the 5th bc you cannot be compelled to testify against yourself. If you seal the depo, then the jury can not hear that she was protecting herself with the 5th amendment defense. Most people would presume you’re guilty if you plead the 5th. So she doesn’t want anyone to know about her defense in any legal proceeding based on invoking HER 5th amendment right.

I’m not sure I’m making myself understood. In a criminal trial, jurors are told they cannot consider the fact that defendant chooses to not testify for guilt or innocence purposes. If depo sealed, it can come in only as a depo was taken and everything in it sealed. If it comes in at all. How is a sealed deposition from a civil case relevant in a criminal case other than to show there was a civil case, deposition taken but transcript sealed.

It is possible that MT's Attorney does not want the actual Questions to which she pled the 5th, to be open to speculation on the part of a potential juror.

We ALL Know that she pled the 5th on every single question, so what is the point in having the deposition sealed, if we already know the outcome?

What we Do Not Know, are the Questions asked, to which she pled the 5th.

Just the Fact that she pled the 5th in Civil Court to 'Certain' Questions, could be incriminating in of itself, in the minds of potential jurors in the Criminal Case.

Therefore, sealing the Questions to which she pled the 5th in Civil Court, helps to give her an unbiased jury in the criminal case.

I think AB knows what he is doing and this seems an appropriate action on his part.

We have recently seen Judge Heller in Family Court, take Inference as to his possible guilt, when Dufos pled the 5th in the Divorce/Custody case.

In Civil Court and Family Court, the Judge/Jury are afforded the Inference of Guilt, based on the person pleading the 5th.

Inference is not available to the Judge/Jury in a Criminal Court.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member