Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I am struggling with all of this is that we are asking a very fundamental and basic question, WHO IS THE POLICY HOLDER.

IDK what the standards of evidence are at this stage of the court proceedings.

What diligence is the Court doing on the underlying document being submitted by Atty. P?

Is this an issue for the State to investigate what is being submitted or does the court simply take at face value that Atty. P and FD have the right or ability to be doing what they are doing here? If for example this document was gotten illegally could it be used and submitted by Atty P and FD?

I am coming at the this from the standpoint of if Atty. P falsely signed and submitted an affidavit in the Jones case as he himself admitted to doing, then what is to stop him from pushing boundaries with some kind of medical document that was gotten through nefarious means?

MOO
Yes totally Afitzy!!!

Shoutout to Judge Blawie here, once your 'gag order' motion is upheld by the Appellate Court I would respectfully ask that you consider a full document seal in the Dulos case to prevent such blatant 'end runs' around the 'gag order' such as we see yet again in this latest motion filed by Atty P. for JD medical records.

Specifically, how is the monthly allowance of JD or her monthly atty's bills amount at all relevant to the issue at hand in the motion? IMO they are not and this motion was simply being used at a different form of Press Release. First we had the Greek Interviews (2) about which nothing was done and now we have a tittle tattle report on the JD income situation.

When will this hideous process of victim shaming and victim blaming end? IMO, this process with Atty. P and FD will NEVER end unless the court chooses to impose some level of order which includes absolute seal. Without the seal then these press releases disguised as motions will simply keep coming and coming until you are buried in a sea of poorly crafted motions from Atty P full of typos and improper citations. Letting you know in advance I feel your pain actually having to read the motions from Atty. P as in most law schools around the country such motions would simply receive a red line through the entire front page with a note to redo and resubmit!

I would support absolute seal in the name of justice for JD as I sadly think it is the only way it might be achieved given the parties involved in this case.

MOO
But sadly my husbands attorney does and says things that don’t even border on honest claims and he does not get fined, penalized, spoken to about, but continue to misrepresent to the court. Apparently there is a lot of room for these attorneys. When I ask my attorneys about these wild claims they say it doesn’t matter what is said it matters what the evidence shows but you know what... NP’s claims make the news and people believe what they hear. Especially if someone in a position of power says it. I did not know that attorneys when questioning you on the witness stand can say anything they want to to mislead the court and confuse you on the stand. For example, they asked my best friend if she was aware that I went on 4 vacations in a certain four month period? She’s like “I’m sorry what?” He repeated the question and she looked at me like what the heck is he talking about. Meanwhile I am losing my mind and am whispering to my attorneys that is not true and they keep saying be quiet. My best friend knows I did not go on four vacations but he pretended to have important papers he was reading off of! He said so you don’t know if she went on these vacations??? I thought you knew her so well and speak every day. How can you then testify about her character?! Diabolical! Then she said we do speak every day and he said how do you k ow it’s really her you are talking too? Are you looking at her? How do you k ow it is her? The courts let these attorneys do these things. I have seen it in my case and sadly now dear Jennifer! So wrong and very upsetting.

The attorney for Fotis Dulos is trying once again to get access to the medical records of his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos – this time alleging there’s a new bill indicating she saw a doctor in early July – nearly two months after she disappeared.

The new bill, called an explanation of benefits, was from the same New York City medical group that seeks payment of more than $300 from the Dulos’ insurance provider. The motion, filed Friday by Norm Pattis, seeks a court order requiring Anthem Blue Cross to turn over copies of all medical records for Jennifer Farber Dulos.

In a wide-ranging investigation and search since she disappeared on May 24, police have been unable to locate Jennifer Farber Dulos. State police say that Fotis Dulos, a Farmington real estate developer, is responsible for her disappearance.

"If Ms. Dulos herself did, as the bill suggests, receive medical services on July 7, 2019, she is obviously alive, if not necessarily well,'' the motion, written by Pattis, states. “Among the hypotheses the defendant is evaluating in his defense is that Ms. Dulos and/or her family have orchestrated an apparent disappearance to resolve a contentious divorce and custody proceeding that was not breaking Ms. Dulos’ way.”

In the motion, Pattis notes that Farber Dulos was receiving an allowance of $160,000 per month from her mother and paying as much as $70,000 per month to lawyers in legal fees to her divorce lawyers.

“The family has the means and apparent motive to keep Ms. Dulos out of public view," the motion states.
In court motion, Fotis Dulos seeks missing wife’s medical records, suggests that Jennifer Farber Dulos may be alive, ‘if not necessarily well

Last part BBM

Oh I see....I didn’t realise her family was in on her plan to disappear herself. They must have not believed their luck when FD turned up and kindly cleared up in the garage on the very same day.

And, hmmm, as publicized as this has been, not one person at her doctor’s office noticed her appearance? So many holes; so much of the theatre of the absurd. And, hmmm, who do we know that was once in legal trouble for billing for nonexistent patients and/or procedures? Hint: Her daughter has a very clunky ankle bracelet. And haven’t I heard people say that someone in MT’s family rather looked like JD? Today has been frustrating dealing with people who reminded me of FD in ways so I may have details wrong but the basics are right, I think. MOO.

Admittedly, having someone impersonate the victim of a high-profile missing person's case on a doctor's visit would be very risky, however perhaps FD knows a good Greek reproductive medicine clinic (several in NY) whose staff might not look too deeply at a patient with a Greek surname arriving with a passable drivers license and insurance card. FD would know enough of JDs medical and reproductive medical background to prep the impersonator.

While IMO this isn't likely, it also is not out of the realm of possibility.

RSBM

When was it that MT and her ankle bracelet were out of state for a while? And, um, which state was it again that she visited?

I hope JDs kids didn’t see or hear this and think their Mom was alive or worse that she abandoned them.

OH, MY GOD! I hadn’t thought of this! Oh, my GOD! The cruelty knows no bounds! I feel sure they know she’d never willingly leave them but even a thread of hope she might be alive when we know she isn’t is too cruel to do to those kids! Surely there is something that can be done if a lawyer started such BS knowing it’s not true?! MOO.

Loud and clear.
From their father and his attorney.
Mom is still alive.
Unconscionable.
MOO.

The older children will get wind of this as they’re savvy and will ask questions. As the news emerges, their loved ones answer honestly.

It will serve to underscore how low their dad is willing to go and as a result they sadly will have to come to terms with his false claims of love. It breaks my heart.

Does he actually think that anyone would believe she let her children be uprooted again from their new school, friends, sports’ teams, force her friends to make fake statements, appear on tv shows, make her mother at 85 waste time, money and energy on attorneys, hire bodyguards, expand her home and again the list goes on. Come on!!!

All of this for a case that wasn’t going her way per NP (which I highly debate as it was going more in her favor than his IMHO.) News flash, she was a smart, kind person whom loved her children more than herself!!!!!

I hope the Farbers and circle of friends are keeping video (I know it’s difficult but they have to be smart and a step ahead of FD) and intensely detailed journals of what they’re going through to show on a movie size screen to the jurors the real-life affects of these outrageous claims on the children he supposedly loves and misses. They’re going to have to go above and beyond the norm (pun intended) to show FD’s true colors as they’re up against monsters and will have to fight the best fight in the world so they will be safe and free from FD’s inevitable attempts to try and worm his way in their lives someday.

moo

OH, MY GOD! I hadn’t thought of this! Oh, my GOD! The cruelty knows no bounds! I feel sure they know she’d never willingly leave them but even a thread of hope she might be alive when we know she isn’t is too cruel to do to those kids! Surely there is something that can be done if a lawyer started such BS knowing it’s not true?! MOO.

This is precisely why it’s wonderful that FD doesn’t have visitation with his kids.

He’s already inflicted untold pain, and this narrative that JD is out there somewhere (because she abandoned them), would make this even worse.

I feel like this is April Fool Day in October!

There has to be some standard by which the court evaluates whether FD even would have access to JD EOB statements.

I also believe the previous post where someone put out the idea that JD might have sought private insurance given her age and the horror of having her prior insurance denied because Fufus didn't pay the premium.

This all seems quite outrageous to breach the privacy of a missing persons/now presumed dead medical records but there has to be recourse for the State to investigate the claim in advance of this motion being discussed in court. IDK. I hope this might be the case.

Otherwise, this all seems like a giant fishing expedition which is why this motion has been previously denied.

MOO

Ok, you guys. I promise that I’m not blaming any state, any court, or any group categorically. I’m not even blaming. I just want to know when you guys think NP will have gone too far with this stuff so something is done legally to him? What will it take? MOO.

Sure-someone could definitely explain to NP what happened, but he already knows. He knows that she was never at the drs office on July 7th. His goal is to get the words “JD was at the drs on 7/7, so she can’t be dead-so my client should be home free” out there. I cannot believe that any court in the state of Ct, or anywhere else can possibly allow him (NP) to be doing this. It’s not only outrageous, but I think some part of it has to be illegal. I wonder where FD and NP got this “bill”, or explanation of benefits? It’s remarkable that a perpetrator should be allowed to illegally obtain information, and disseminate it in this way, circumventing a gag order. There can’t have been a legal way for FD to have gotten this item, and I’d like someone who is well-versed in the court system to explain how someone gets away with doing this.
ok, understood. but wouldn't it be a good thing to have headlines to the effect of "medical administrators explain to defense counsel that JD did not visit a dr. office 2 months after disappearing as he had claimed." ? i don't like that bogus theory getting any traction. it should got to be debunked by the court promptly and no records passed to defense. MOO.

This is precisely why it’s wonderful that FD doesn’t have visitation with his kids.

He’s already inflicted untold pain, and this narrative that JD is out there somewhere (because she abandoned them), would make this even worse.
Absolutely @MassGuy!

Completely irresponsible and on par with the psychological damage inflicted by Fufus when he asked the older children to lie about MT and her daughter not being present at 4Jx when they were.

Too bad this isn't happening in Family Court as at least Judge Heller could order Fufus back to counselling (not that it would make a difference but the idea of having Fufus park himself in a chair and chat each week for weeks on end is somehow cosmic justice IMO)!

MOO

But sadly my husbands attorney does and says things that don’t even border on honest claims and he does not get fined, penalized, spoken to about, but continue to misrepresent to the court. Apparently there is a lot of room for these attorneys. When I ask my attorneys about these wild claims they say it doesn’t matter what is said it matters what the evidence shows but you know what... NP’s claims make the news and people believe what they hear. Especially if someone in a position of power says it. I did not know that attorneys when questioning you on the witness stand can say anything they want to to mislead the court and confuse you on the stand. For example, they asked my best friend if she was aware that I went on 4 vacations in a certain four month period? She’s like “I’m sorry what?” He repeated the question and she looked at me like what the heck is he talking about. Meanwhile I am losing my mind and am whispering to my attorneys that is not true and they keep saying be quiet. My best friend knows I did not go on four vacations but he pretended to have important papers he was reading off of! He said so you don’t know if she went on these vacations??? I thought you knew her so well and speak every day. How can you then testify about her character?! Diabolical! Then she said we do speak every day and he said how do you k ow it’s really her you are talking too? Are you looking at her? How do you k ow it is her? The courts let these attorneys do these things. I have seen it in my case and sadly now dear Jennifer! So wrong and very upsetting.

I am so sorry to hear this. You take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67