Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
S&BBM
LET'S PRETEND IT'S TRUE
Let's pretend that she really is alive ... If indeed FD saw an actual bill proving that JD went to the doc in July, he would have immediately called the police saying "She's alive! Here's proof!" to defend himself, knowing he's suspected of her murder. It would have been a major event, not kept under wraps for months, sneaking around with the info to twist into a deceitful court filing; the news would have been all over it - NP would have made sure of it. They would have even happily shown the paperwork "proving" it (which of course does not exist as they claim).

NOT ONLY THAT: But if indeed he thought she were alive as he claims - he'd be the first to lead a MASSIVE hunt to find her! Wouldn't you, if you were the #1 suspect (but not a guilty one)?

@Southernsnooper similarly pointed this out on the previous page: "Why wasn’t he tacking up missing person posters all over NC..?"

And does he even begin to explain how he had all her bloody items? No, no mention of that... they make things up and deflect, instead.

We spoke a lot about DV recently - well, this bashing her, even after her murder, is further abuse. Bashing her reputation, etc. - it's what abusers do!

We will not be thrown off track.

ETA: Southernsnooper's comment from a few posts back (I hadn't read it previously) :)

Last edited:
This is a very sick point of view these people have. They better thank their lucky stars. There but for the grace of God go them. When a person meets a sociopathic con artist, they don't know that. Everybody around them also thinks the con artist is a great person. JD did not bring this on herself in any way, shape or form. She operated on the information that was available. Even people who are sympathetic to JD may never understand exactly what happened here. My divorce was finalized 2 years ago and now I have been served with a Motion to Set Aside. By a Con Artist. It's Celebrity Death Match with these people.
The more I learn about these perfect people, famous celebrities and such, the more thankful that I am with being a private, average person.

How does FD know how much she was spending per month on divorce attorneys? And if he was so concerned, why was he filing so many motions, designed to cost her more in attorney fees?

So what if she was spending money hand over fist on whatever she chose to spend it on. It was and is hers to have spent on whatever she wanted to. He gave up access and influence on her spending when he CHOSE to go after a new piece. I need to stop before I get in trouble because I really can't think of any way to put my feeling about Fo out there without violating TOS.

bbm
And, we must remember that good 'ole Pat McKenna has been busy trying to dig up anything he can. Wonder if he sits outside mail boxes?? (Whoops! That would be a Federal crime, right?) . I do hate the line FD "came into the possession of"....(let's see)….a confidential court report....a statement from Anthem Blue Cross...Whoops...another statement from Anthem Blue Cross...just happens to know an "allowance" amount....And, he's been wearing his ankle jewelry all this time. He must be playing Mysterious Evidence Pokeman.....Wonder how he IS coming into the possession of this stuff????

Right! Exactly. I meant to address that, too. "The defendant has come into possession of a billing record" - they must have sat around for a while trying to think of a way to reword "When I stole her medical records, I happened to see..."

It reminds me: if he were legitimately seeing her records, he would have had access to them since their marriage, and in that case, he would know what it was all about, right? He would have been clued in for several months (as she'd had testing done for many months). There would not be any question as to what it was all about. In fact, he would have used the info against her to try to get custody (implying she were too sick, or whatever.) The reason this came up after her death is likely because when he snuck into her garage and killed her, he stole things from her purse, briefcase, or home - or had someone illegally access her records (someone with knowledge of medical industry records, etc.).

He's so controlling, he needs to know intimate details about her personal life EVEN AFTER HE KILLS HER.

Sick.

moo

Last edited:
So what if she was spending money hand over fist on whatever she chose to spend it on. It was and is hers to have spent on whatever she wanted to. He gave up access and influence on her spending when he CHOSE to go after a new piece. I need to stop before I get in trouble because I really can't think of any way to put my feeling about Fo out there without violating TOS.
Hehe. I was the one with the paid off house and the bank account. And I kept getting looked at sideways because I wasn't working at the time. That's how these people operate.

Its already happened IMO!

The Psych Report situation violated not only court rules but professional standards in the State of CT and then we saw the "gag order" violation.

Further, in the Jones case where he was brought up on charges by the Court Judge, he admitted to having falsified an affidavit.

The behaviour IMO is clear from Atty. P and its recurring also IMO.

I don't get why Atty. Colangelo or Judge Blawie is not reporting these infractions as they occur!

MO
It is very discouraging and all I can think about is GF and her grandchildren. There just HAS to be justice.

I continue to be astounded at the amount of time and energy that FD and his presumed cohorts spent devising and enacting all of these complicated webs of frauds, deceits, and crimes—all MOO. How did they have time to eat even? MOO.

Maybe they all like the drama? Adrenaline rush.
This cruise ship is loading new passengers all the time. Do they not realize that they’re boarding the Titanic?
Guess not. Oh well.

Yes, I agree with you...proofreading... he also states the Dulos Family, but meant the Farber family. on another line also. Well, it is his babbling.

You cannot be granted anything that you don’t plead for in a motion. If NP pleads for something and meant to say Farber Family not Dulos Family, he will lose at least that part of the motion.
My best guess? He makes mistakes so that media can comment on new filing. He’ll have to re-plead the Motion. More media exposure. Beating everyone’s brains in with bs. “If you can’t dazzle ‘em with your brilliance, you baffle ‘em with your bs.” Texas treasured sayings in times of trouble. We have plenty more truisms.

This is just despicable, IMO that Pattis appears to be taking the same approach to defending a man accused of violence towards his wife by requesting medical records and access to their children. IIRC, outside the courthouse at FD's last court appearance, someone was yelling in the background of MSM video recordings "Dads have rights too!!" Maybe this is Pattis's new shtick... it makes me sick. Throwing dirt on the victim by questioning their medical health, and championing for the rights of the accused to continue to have access to the children while being charged with committing a violent crime against their mother, thus even more victims being exposed to the violent man who terrorized their own mother. Un-be-liev-able for Pattis to continue to stoop so low, and another sad day in CT, IMO and MOO.

I don't know how new or surprising it is for NP. His choice of cases, maneuvers, wording of motions, lies about, and disparaging of the victims - they're pretty indicative of a misogynist.

Can the prosectors or GF access and show the medical bills to prove it was routine and dismiss this garbage claim?

Why give them anything that they can spin to fit their needs?
No, let their famous PI find what’s needed. That’s why he’s getting paid the big bucks. Dig up garbage. Keep digging for more garbage. You’re already starting to smell. Wait until flies and maggots get to you. No one will want to be anywhere around you. NO ONE.

This is precisely why it’s wonderful that FD doesn’t have visitation with his kids.

He’s already inflicted untold pain, and this narrative that JD is out there somewhere (because she abandoned them), would make this even worse.
A classic, sicko, narc move. Narcissistic parents are vile forms of humanity.

They only care about themselves, and getting more narcissistic supply.

It's disgusting how a narcissist parent has ZERO regard for their childrens' well being. Zero. But boy are they good at pretending to be good parents. For awhile. Until they, uh, commit murder of the mom. Etc.

This is because no one, not even their children, mean any thing to them.

Thank god those children are not able to see him in person right now.

But for the rest of his life, he will mess with those kids' minds however he can, just like this. Even from prison, if he can.

I know a few malignant narc parents. It's truly grotesque and evil what they do to their kids minds with their manipulative games, and the kids have no way of knowing, maybe until years later as adults, after really good therapy with a therapist who specializes in NPD.

What's even sicker, sadder, is the narc parent can not help themselves. They are in the throws of a mental illness called NPD. It's not curable.

ok, understood. but wouldn't it be a good thing to have headlines to the effect of "medical administrators explain to defense counsel that JD did not visit a dr. office 2 months after disappearing as he had claimed." ? i don't like that bogus theory getting any traction. it should got to be debunked by the court promptly and no records passed to defense. MOO.

I comprehend that GF and family don’t want to engage but, they are now going to have to pay Attorney fee’s for Weinstein to file a Response and go back to Court .

When does this end for them ?

There must be a way for GF to get JD’s medical records , make a public statement To shut this down.

I don’t think keeping silent works in their
favor when you are up against the likes of FD and Norm .

Maybe , it’s time to get in the boxing ring and fight back .

Moo

I don't know how new or surprising it is for NP. His choice of cases, maneuvers, wording of motions, lies about, and disparaging of the victims - they're pretty indicative of a misogynist.

Cookie cutter defense technique. Prevents reinvention of the wheel. Gives NP more time for new clients while sucking out every last penny out of the old ones. As soon as FD is out of money or assets, we won’t hear much more from NP. He’ll be on to his next victim. Oops, I meant client. The victim is the dead person. I got confused. Sorry. Oh dear, how did that ever happen. Me get confused?!?!?!? Hahahahaha.
But isn’t that the whole idea?

Maybe Anthem Blue Cross publicly asks Norm who gave him this confidential information, so Anthem BC can make sure that person is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their breach of confidentiality???

It looks like there is a problem accessing this site

1-800 numbers, but so far I haven't found an email address. I figure one of us can find a useful address.

JMHO YMMV LRR another day, another contempt here....

I comprehend that GF and family don’t want to engage but, they are now going to have to pay Attorney fee’s for Weinstein to file a Response and go back to Court .

When does this end for them ?

There must be a way for GF to get JD’s medical records , make a public statement To shut this down.

I don’t think keeping silent works in their
favor when you are up against the likes of FD and Norm .

Maybe , it’s time to get in the boxing ring and fight back .

Moo

Texas truism no. 2:
Don’t get into pig slop, because they can eat you.
3. Don’t play in the mud, you could get dirty.
My all time favorite:
4. Take the high road. You’re showing them what it’s all about.

Found a good one, type away, folks:

Privacy Concerns:

Contacting the Privacy Office

Contact us if you have a privacy questions or need to report a privacy issue.
Call Member Services at the toll-free number on the back of your ID card. Write to the Privacy Office at: OH0101-C300 4361 Irwin Simpson Road, Mason, OH 45040. Or email the Privacy Office at Privacy.Office@anthem.com.

Not going to email until tomorrow -- don't want my anger at NP & FD to get in the way.

JMHO YMMV

Cookie cutter defense technique. Prevents reinvention of the wheel. Gives NP more time for new clients while sucking out every last penny out of the old ones. As soon as FD is out of money or assets, we won’t hear much more from NP. He’ll be on to his next victim. Oops, I meant client. The victim is the dead person. I got confused. Sorry. Oh dear, how did that ever happen. Me get confused?!?!?!? Hahahahaha.
But isn’t that the whole idea?

Glad you mentioned that. His defense technique is actually the same as that used to defend rapists. Wonder if he ever defended a rapist in a high-profile case? I can just imagine the defense tactics.

Ha , this is funny.

S&BBM

NOT ONLY THAT: But if indeed he thought she were alive as he claims - he'd be the first to lead a MASSIVE hunt to find her! Wouldn't you, if you were the #1 suspect (but not a guilty one)?

@Southernsnooper similarly pointed this out on the previous page: "Why wasn’t he tacking up missing person posters all over NC..?"

And does he even begin to explain how he had all her bloody items? No, no mention of that... they make things up and deflect, instead.

We spoke a lot about DV recently - well, this bashing her, even after her murder, is further abuse. Bashing her reputation, etc. - it's what abusers do!

We will not be thrown off track.

ETA: Southernsnooper's comment from a few posts back (I hadn't read it previously) :)
Why wasn't he tacking up posters? There was no care. EVER. Even if he wasn't responsible for JD murder, still no tacking up posters. I have been through it. I can't express enough how empty these people are. People here at WS have a clue, but the world at large is clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67