Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but I doubt it is CT issue to enforce. It is the responsibility, IMO, of the people/institutions who have been wronged. Again, JD atty Midler, so many issues before JD even went missing. What was he doing? The state doesn't help you. Your atty needs to advocate and you have to be proactive. If you have a judgment against someone, YOU are the one who needs to find the assets, their address, their place of employment. Nobody from the state is going to help you except for what is available in the public record. IME. IMO.
@BellaVita, I do think if a case can be made for the presence of criminal activity in any of these Fd/FORE transactions, then it would be possible to make a referral to the States Atty Colangelo. Danbury Savings Bank is simply going to do its best to get repaid on a mortgage that now looks to be underwater. But Danbury Savings Bank has zero interest in the larger picture of Fotis Dulos and FORE GROUP and Jennifer Dulos and marital assets.

This sad case involves a missing person and I am truly shaking my head here as to who amongst all the highly paid legal folks or the State of Connecticut are charged with representing the legal interests of Jennifer Farber Dulos when it appears her husband has all the incentive in the world to take anything that might belong to her or be a shared with her in terms of assets and abscond with it all!

If Judge Heller or Atty Midler won't do it then perhaps Atty Weinstein (representing GF who has an interest in the Sturbridge Property) will undertake to refer the matters for criminal investigation. IMO something needs to be done as the assets of Fd/FORE are being depleted and we have no idea of any of the assets involved represent marital assets or perhaps trust assets of the 5 Dulos children?

I do think Fd/FORE is playing with a bit of 'fire' if mortgage fraud is what is happening here or on the other properties. In looking at the amounts involved for all the various Fd/FORE related parties it appears he might have 'cut things tight' and not left any room for the real estate market in New Canaan to continue to be terrible. I do wonder if the bank is left short whether they might just turn around and sue for fraud? IDK. There is already substantial evidence on the record in Family Court that Fd/FORE submitted different financial statements to the Court vs what was provided to Farmington Bank (now Peoples Bank of Bridgeport, CT) for purposes of obtaining loans.

We also have the situation of Sue Morin of Farmington Bank (now Peoples Bank of Bridgeport, CT) taking the 5th in her deposition in Family Court regarding the Hunter property I believe.

How much potentially fraudulent activity is necessary before some Judge or some Atty makes a referral to the State of Connecticut for investigation?

MOO

Last edited:
20/20 is definitely not the entity for the job. They put together a well told story and that is it. You would think a journalist from the NY/CT area would be on this. JMO.

I was thinking the exact same thing. This is absolutely a story that I would like to see someone pursue. Cannot understand why it isn’t happening. There has to be some journalist living locally who is interested in getting to the bottom of this non-functional system of justice.

Hey after we publish the board game -- and thanks for the reminder that at least 1/2 the cards in the stack are Get Out of Jail Free &/or Associate with Whoever You Jolly Well Choose, and That Gag Order Doesn't Apply to MEEEEEEE!!!

Let's become GAL of those kids. We'll appear at EVERY court action in EVERY court with life-size cardboard cut-outs of the kids.

Maybe if the judges (and the media) see precisely who is hurt by all these 'victimless crimes' something would change.

Too few taxpayers know what they're actually get for those $$$ here, I'm afraid. JMHO

JMHO YMMV LRR

Hey after we publish the board game -- and thanks for the reminder that at least 1/2 the cards in the stack are Get Out of Jail Free &/or Associate with Whoever You Jolly Well Choose, and That Gag Order Doesn't Apply to MEEEEEEE!!!

Let's become GAL of those kids. We'll appear at EVERY court action in EVERY court with life-size cardboard cut-outs of the kids.

Maybe if the judges (and the media) see precisely who is hurt by all these 'victimless crimes' something would change.

Too few taxpayers know what they're actually get for those $$$ here, I'm afraid. JMHO

JMHO YMMV LRR
Love the idea of the board game!

Trying to think of what can be used as a proxy for 'going to jail' as it never seems to happen in Connecticut.

Perhaps we can place people on a remote Greek Island with no water for punishment! Nope, even though they would die from no water the weather would be too nice IMO.

So, perhaps we can send them into inner city Hartford with no shoes, no phone, no money and no car and have them rough it on the streets? And depending on the nature of the infraction make sure they have no coat and hat either and that they are sent there between the months of November and February!

I didn't want to start the year fixated on the idea of punishment but given the abuse of the legal system and no consequences for possibly seeking a bank loan under false pretences such as we might be possibly seeing with Fd/FORE and Sturbridge property, I'm all for fixating on consequences as an issue in 2020!

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOO

Off to check Oriental Trading for game Ankle Bracelets....

Penalties in our game:

you have to bring snacks

Wear The Muppet Sweater &/or The Velvet Blazer

images

Just walk in those heels

Water-ski in a brisk Connecticut summer

JMHO YMMV

@BellaVita, I do think if a case can be made for the presence of criminal activity in any of these Fd/FORE transactions, then it would be possible to make a referral to the States Atty Colangelo. Danbury Savings Bank is simply going to do its best to get repaid on a mortgage that now looks to be underwater. But Danbury Savings Bank has zero interest in the larger picture of Fotis Dulos and FORE GROUP and Jennifer Dulos and marital assets.

This sad case involves a missing person and I am truly shaking my head here as to who amongst all the highly paid legal folks or the State of Connecticut are charged with representing the legal interests of Jennifer Farber Dulos when it appears her husband has all the incentive in the world to take anything that might belong to her or be a shared with her in terms of assets and abscond with it all!

If Judge Heller or Atty Midler won't do it then perhaps Atty Weinstein (representing GF who has an interest in the Sturbridge Property) will undertake to refer the matters for criminal investigation. IMO something needs to be done as the assets of Fd/FORE are being depleted and we have no idea of any of the assets involved represent marital assets or perhaps trust assets of the 5 Dulos children?

I do think Fd/FORE is playing with a bit of 'fire' if mortgage fraud is what is happening here or on the other properties. There is already substantial evidence on the record in Family Court that Fd/FORE submitted different financial statements to the Court vs what was provided to Farmington Bank (now Peoples Bank of Bridgeport, CT) for purposes of obtaining loans.

We also have the situation of Sue Morin of Farmington Bank (now Peoples Bank of Bridgeport, CT) taking the 5th in her deposition in Family Court regarding the Hunter property I believe.

How much potentially fraudulent activity is necessary before some Judge or some Atty makes a referral to the State of Connecticut for investigation?

MOO
Agree about the mortgage fraud. That is a crime and can certainly be prosecuted. You are 100% correct of course that the banks have no larger interest than themselves. As far as mechanics liens and marital assets, that is all civil issues and the responsibility of the parties involved and their attys. I don't think there are many marital assets left. That ship sailed a very long time ago. I don't think JD attorney did a very good job. I agree with everything GF is doing. She will end up in the red financially, but it's the principle and I understand. Been there, still doing that. I read alot about how the childrens' money is being squandered. There is still money there for them. I understand the sentiment but I'm hardly focused on that. Most of that money involving marital assets is gone or undiscoverable. That's over. What is going to happen here, is that the children will eventually, if not already divided, will be divided on why Jennifer is missing/deceased. There will be one or two that will never believe FD is responsible. I've seen it in alot of cases. It breaks up families. I can only hope the report of FD on video behind 69WL is true. Maybe that will prevent this break up of the family. Otherwise, there's going to be a doubter. JMO.

IMO, I have 2 questions that Judge Noble, the IRS and the CT Grievance Committee may pursue regarding the Pre-Trial Brief served by Attorney Murray on or about Dec 3, 2019:

1. Exhibit One.
The sworn affidavit of Tout was notarized by Attorney Murray on August 28, 2019. Tout personally appeared before Attorney Murray with his Greek passport, a copy of which was submitted along with the sworn affidavit. Judge Noble, can you handle this? Are you half the judge as Judge Bellis? CT Grievance Committee, is this one just like Attorney Pattis's little booboo with Alex Jones too? Thanks to @pernickety for getting the transcript. What was Tout doing in Farmington on August 28, 2019? Did Tout bring a briefcase full of American dollars with him? MOO.

2. Exhibit Two.
The Promissory Note dated April 15, 2016 evidencing a $500k loan from Tout to Fore Group, Inc. signed by Fotis Dulos, its President duly authorized. "Maker shall use the proceeds of the note to purchase and renovate 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT." At closing, a mortgage was to be recorded. Where is the mortgage? Seems like Tout can only look towards the security to recover from Fore Group - 123 Hunter Drive. Was Tout claiming a lien against 61 Sturbridge, New Canaan using the same note as the one referencing 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT? Did Tout get a CT attorney to file a general lien on all property owned by Fore Group, Inc.? See @afitzy's Sep 11, 2019 post #851 Thread #22. But didn't GV sell 123 Hunter Dr. to a third party in 2018 for $595k per internet search of West Hartford deed transfers? Someone is scamming someone. No Greek Benefactor can be that big of a [redacted]. Yo, international anti-money laundering unit of the IRS/Homeland Security. MOO.

3. As discussed by @CTGrammy and others, a gift tax return must be filed listing all gifts. HF would not forget to do this for a $2.5 mm gift. See CT 706/709, for example, the 2019 gift tax exemption "For estates of decedents dying during 2019, the Connecticut estate tax exemption amount is $3.6 million. Therefore, Connecticut estate tax is due from a decedent’s estate if the Connecticut taxable estate is more than $3.6 million." So yeah, Fd can't have his cake and eat it too. Either the wire from Tout for $500k was a loan repayment going directly into HF's account in 2016, six years after being forgiven in 2010 and thus reinstating the debt for which Tout bought himself lovely 123 Hunter Drive for $500k, or Tout is a big [redacted] also gifting Fd as a "friend". If HF didn't pay the gift tax, Fd has to pay it. If HF didn't reduce his taxable estate by the amount of the gifts listed on his annual gift tax return, then there will be gift tax payable by the recipient. Yoohoo, IRS?

The brief may be accessed via @sds71 December 3 2019 post#571 in Thread 32:

263.00 12/03/2019 D BRIEF
Document.gif
newred.gif
Pretrial Brief
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243051

264.00 12/03/2019 D AMENDED ANSWER AND SPECIAL DEFENSE
Document.gif
newred.gif

to Third Amended Complaint
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243052

4. I believe the marriage disintegrated circa 2010. The pavilion at Pound Ridge was built in 2009. The brick that was supposed to be dropped was probably a threat made by Fd against his own family and alluded to an all glass structure, IMO. HF had to pay the tradespeople to avoid the mechanics lien (thank you @Jmoose). That was when Fd lost the trust of HF.
The plot against the Farbers began then, if not earlier. MOO.

One or two points on Mr. Toutziaridis:

• Attorney Weinstein asked the court's permission for taking depositions in NYC and Attorney Murray participated was able to ask questions during the deposition of Lauren Almeida and Rimma Golub. Attorney Weinstein was not afforded that opportunity during Mr. Toutziaridis' deposition.
  • There are probably numerous questions Attorney Weinstein might have/should have explored during the questioning of Mr. T. For instance, during that period of time in 2016, Mr. T and his company Pots and Pans were providing food for the Middle Eastern refugees in Greece. There were some accusations about the transparency of how the funds were used. The EU provided millions of dollars for this program and there were accusations of potential skimming of the funds. If I were Attorney Weinstein, I would like to know the genesis of the funds that were loaned to Fd. In addition to the excellent questions @pandaknows asked, perhaps this loan from Mr. T was paid and re-borrowed. IDK how all of these finances work and all of this is certainly my opinion, but I'd like someone to explore this further as it relates to Fd. For reference you might want to look at the following article and translate it to English. The investigation was still on going in 2018. I couldn't find a resolution to the investigation. The Google results vary...be sure to translate to English. Some of the wording is awkward in the translation.
Αυτές τις εταιρείες ψάχνει η OLAF για τα συσσίτια στους μετανάστες
touz.jpg

I believe from another article that friendship between Fd and Mr. T stems from their childhood in the Nautical Club of Vouliagmeni:

Its current issue, the newspaper "Parapolitika" refers to the close friendly relations of the owners of the company ... which feeds Moria but also other immigrant hosts with Defense Minister P. Kammenos, presenting tenders and decisions raising questions and need further investigation.

Specifically on the topic of friendships and conventions, "Patipolitiks" refers to the friendly relations one of the key players in the refugee food industry, which is Mr. Ioannis Toutziarides, owner of Pot & Pan Food Services SA with his family by Mr Panos Kammenos. Relationships which - according to the "Patipolitiks" - date back to the late Elias Kammenos, one of the most important businessmen in the country and his father, Mr. Toutsiouridis, Harris.

According to the report, his son Haris Toutziaridis also has friendly relations with his sister Kammenos, both of whom Kammenos is coach of the women's polo team and Mr Toutziarides is a water ski champion. Both report that they are dealing with the Vouliagmeni Maritime Club as a child, while the current Minister of National Defense, P. Kammenos, is also involved with the group.

According to the Danbury Bank's foreclosure on the NC property somehow Mr Toutziaridis was sent notice of the foreclosure and hasn't responded. I imagine the bank would like to hear from him, too.

IMO...MOO-MOO

1. Exhibit One.
The sworn affidavit of Tout was notarized by Attorney Murray on August 28, 2019. Tout personally appeared before Attorney Murray with his Greek passport, a copy of which was submitted along with the sworn affidavit. Judge Noble, can you handle this? Are you half the judge as Judge Bellis? CT Grievance Committee, is this one just like Attorney Pattis's little booboo with Alex Jones too? Thanks to @pernickety for getting the transcript. What was Tout doing in Farmington on August 28, 2019? Did Tout bring a briefcase full of American dollars with him? MOO.

If I were Weinstein, I would've asked for a copy of the page of Tout's passport that shows the U.S. Customs stamp for when he entered the USA to sign the affidavit.

Judges don't usually act until a party or their counsel requests the court's action. In the Alex Jones case, plaintiffs' counsel brought the fake affidavit matter to the judge's attention.

Off to check Oriental Trading for game Ankle Bracelets....

Penalties in our game:

you have to bring snacks

Wear The Muppet Sweater &/or The Velvet Blazer

images

Just walk in those heels

Water-ski in a brisk Connecticut summer

JMHO YMMV
Brilliant!

Actually perhaps a penalty card could be a no wetsuit waterski lap around the ski pond in Farmington between the months of Nov-Mar! Gives new meaning to the instruction to, "take a lap"!

Another penalty might be a full body 'shave down' such as we saw done by Fd around the time JFd went missing in May! Perhaps we can call it the "Leave No DNA Behind" penalty card!

Can't leave Albany Avenue and its brilliant CCTV cameras off the game board either! Players can be given a 'detour card' to head to Hartford to dispose of bags of trash, before they are able to return to the game.

Other 'detour cards' can be to 'head to New York' to hit up the Probate Court to look for documents about HF, heading to Miami and Vail to 'meet with invisible investors about unknown business projects' or heading to Greece and Spain for 3 turns because, "we just feel like going" and the longest detour of maybe 5 turns is to head to "Patagonia to confirm that the dead animal hide rugs being sold by MT and Patagonia Styles aren't really from Patagonia but are made in China instead"!

Its endless!

MOO

Brilliant!

Actually perhaps a penalty card could be a no wetsuit waterski lap around the ski pond in Farmington between the months of Nov-Mar! Gives new meaning to the instruction to, "take a lap"!

Another penalty might be a full body 'shave down' such as we saw done by Fd around the time JFd went missing in May! Perhaps we can call it the "Leave No DNA Behind" penalty card!

Can't leave Albany Avenue and its brilliant CCTV cameras off the game board either! Players can be given a 'detour card' to head to Hartford to dispose of bags of trash, before they are able to return to the game.

Other 'detour cards' can be to 'head to New York' to hit up the Probate Court to look for documents about HF, heading to Miami and Vail to 'meet with invisible investors about unknown business projects' or heading to Greece and Spain for 3 turns because, "we just feel like going" and the longest detour of maybe 5 turns is to head to "Patagonia to confirm that the dead animal hide rugs being sold by MT and Patagonia Styles aren't really from Patagonia but are made in China instead"!

Its endless!

MOO

Ah....lol...The future holds sooooo much potential. Here's to the "winner Fd" getting a NO get out jail card in 2020!

Rochlin said his client plans to seek access to the children when his appeal of the guardianship is heard next week.

The NH Register article also says this:

"Fotis Dulos has since been banned from all contact with his children as part of the conditions of his release on bail for charges of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution in the disappearance."

The link is to this article in the SA, which says:
"As part of the conditions of his release, Fotis Dulos was fitted with a GPS tracker and banned from contacting his children and family members of his estranged wife. He’s also not allowed to leave the state."

Fotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home

So what does it avail FD to appeal the guardianship of his children in Probate Court or Juvenile Court, if the criminal court says he can't see them? Does he want to revoke his bail and have them visit him in jail?

One or two points on Mr. Toutziaridis:

• Attorney Weinstein asked the court's permission for taking depositions in NYC and Attorney Murray participated was able to ask questions during the deposition of Lauren Almeida and Rimma Golub. Attorney Weinstein was not afforded that opportunity during Mr. Toutziaridis' deposition.
  • There are probably numerous questions Attorney Weinstein might have/should have explored during the questioning of Mr. T. For instance, during that period of time in 2016, Mr. T and his company Pots and Pans were providing food for the Middle Eastern refugees in Greece. There were some accusations about the transparency of how the funds were used. The EU provided millions of dollars for this program and there were accusations of potential skimming of the funds. If I were Attorney Weinstein, I would like to know the genesis of the funds that were loaned to Fd. In addition to the excellent questions @pandaknows asked, perhaps this loan from Mr. T was paid and re-borrowed. IDK how all of these finances work and all of this is certainly my opinion, but I'd like someone to explore this further as it relates to Fd. For reference you might want to look at the following article and translate it to English. The investigation was still on going in 2018. I couldn't find a resolution to the investigation. The Google results vary...be sure to translate to English. Some of the wording is awkward in the translation.
Αυτές τις εταιρείες ψάχνει η OLAF για τα συσσίτια στους μετανάστες
touz.jpg

I believe from another article that friendship between Fd and Mr. T stems from their childhood in the Nautical Club of Vouliagmeni:

Its current issue, the newspaper "Parapolitika" refers to the close friendly relations of the owners of the company ... which feeds Moria but also other immigrant hosts with Defense Minister P. Kammenos, presenting tenders and decisions raising questions and need further investigation.

Specifically on the topic of friendships and conventions, "Patipolitiks" refers to the friendly relations one of the key players in the refugee food industry, which is Mr. Ioannis Toutziarides, owner of Pot & Pan Food Services SA with his family by Mr Panos Kammenos. Relationships which - according to the "Patipolitiks" - date back to the late Elias Kammenos, one of the most important businessmen in the country and his father, Mr. Toutsiouridis, Harris.

According to the report, his son Haris Toutziaridis also has friendly relations with his sister Kammenos, both of whom Kammenos is coach of the women's polo team and Mr Toutziarides is a water ski champion. Both report that they are dealing with the Vouliagmeni Maritime Club as a child, while the current Minister of National Defense, P. Kammenos, is also involved with the group.

According to the Danbury Bank's foreclosure on the NC property somehow Mr Toutziaridis was sent notice of the foreclosure and hasn't responded. I imagine the bank would like to hear from him, too.

IMO...MOO-MOO

Oh my!

Will have to do some more research on the origin of the funds used by Mr. T and Pot & Pan to not feed the poor refugees. It might make a difference if the money 'diverted' was from the Greek Govt or from the EU.

The EU folks in Brussels are no doubt well up on the tricks, trials and tribulations of getting their money's worth for any aid activities in Greece but I have to say that taking money to feed refugees and somehow falling down on the job might just be a new low, even by the standards of Greece!

In the Civil Case we saw a similar service document for Mt. T. reference his 'candy making business' out of Dubai or Abu Dhabi I believe. I've long been fascinated with the opportunities afforded to those in the import/export business to accomplish things other than say 'import/export candy'. Will have to get back to researching this operation.

Looks like Mr. T is a busy business person between 'making candy' and 'feeding refugees'. Wonder what else he and his fellow 'busy and highly enterprising Greeks' might be involved in! I am prepared to be fascinated by their creativity and 'unique' understanding of the law. I have to say that I was a bit surprised that HF accepted the $500,000 wire from Mr. T and I do very much wonder how or if this $500,000 was somehow incorporated into the infamous "Quickbooks" records of FORE and FD which were personally and meticulously kept and maintained by Fotis Dulos himself 'to the penny' as he testified in Civil Court? I can just see the imaginary "Pulitzer Prize" for "Creativity in Financial Recordkeeping" being awarded to Fotis Dulos of the FORE Group! Although it would be hard to beat the prior 'feat' of converting debt to equity that Fotis Dulos testified to in Civil Court. That 'feat' was akin to making the sign of the cross and converting 'water into wine' IMO!

But I do seem to recall that the EU tax folks have done extensive research on the tax implications of back to back loans. There was a wonderfully comprehensive report done on this topic a few years ago that I will have to dig up as it might just answer a few questions as to what we are seeing happen here in this sad case IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
"Fotis Dulos has since been banned from all contact with his children as part of the conditions of his release on bail for charges of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution in the disappearance."
"As part of the conditions of his release, Fotis Dulos was fitted with a GPS tracker and banned from contacting his children and family members of his estranged wife. He’s also not allowed to leave the state."
So what does it avail FD to appeal the guardianship of his children in Probate Court or Juvenile Court, if the criminal court says he can't see them? Does he want to revoke his bail and have them visit him in jail?[/QUOTE

It’s probably why he’s doing all his cases on the 9th
Ask to see his kids first or to let one of the other Judges decide
Then appeal guardianship or ask for visitation in the other Courts

So what does it avail FD to appeal the guardianship of his children in Probate Court or Juvenile Court, if the criminal court says he can't see them? Does he want to revoke his bail and have them visit him in jail?
Thanks for pointing out some of the 'minor details' standing in the way of Fd and his quest to gain access to his children!

I do seriously wonder about the quality of legal representation that is being offered to Fd?

But, I also wonder if the attorneys aren't simply just trying to get the money while there is money to get?

Can't you just see it:

Fd to Atty Rochlin: I am so angry. My 'sister' called GF to see the children and GF wouldn't take the call. Can you imagine that [REDACTED] not speaking to my 'sister'.

Atty Rochlin to Fotis: Fotis, we've talked about this in the past many times before. Your family is not entitled to visit the children and their involvement in this situation with the children could be psychologically damaging as well.

Fd: I don't care! My family will do what I tell them to do and my 'sister' and my 'nieces' simply have to go and see the children and tell them that I am innocent of killing their mother and that I will love them til the end of time.

Atty Rochlin: Fotis, your family can't do what you suggest here as there is a court order about 'no contact'.

Fd: Are you mad? Who is to say about who says what and who would believe childrens' testimony either! Its only a loosely worded Court Order and Judge Blawie has no [REDACTED] to enforce the action either. Let him sanction me. Maybe I should just have my family ambush the children on their way to school? GF won't even tell me where the children are in school so this might be tricky but I can just have the family wait en masse outside the apartment and 'jump' as appropriate to shout at the children.

Atty Rochlin: I don't advise this course of action Fotis. Don't you care that your family members might be arrested for harassment?

Fd. No. I don't care about anyone other than myself and who cares if they get a ticket in NY or spend a couple days in jail. Not my problem. I don't care how many billable hours it takes to get this done but I want to speak to my children and find out where GF is keeping their money! My friends in Greece have buckets of money and have promised to support me through all of this so you just do what you are told and don't ask so many annoying questions or care about the children or my family.

Atty Rochlin: Here are my wire instructions for my offshore account in Cyprus so before I get started on this I will need a $250,000 retainer as this action against GF will take YEARS.

Fd: Fine, the money will be in your account by the end of the week.

MOO

Yes, my firm belief is that the Pattisville Legal Team will so clean out Fd resources that when the large bail is demanded that it won't be able to be met!

MOO
MOO You are so right. Probably fd’s resources are already gone to atty fees and sister Rena has been here to help with the plan to lie and scam to get more money. She probably helped fill up his big sack with the canceled checks, invoices and other fake documents to throw at the judge at the last minute in the civil trial. And now they need to get those children because they think money will be tied to them. I think FD has targeted JD and her family since the “chance meeting” years ago. He and Rena have been in this together since the start. I wonder if she intends to apologize to gf for her brother killing Jennifer and to tell the children how sorry she is that they are stealing all the resources and money that belong to them. This new custody scheme is shockingly horrible and more cruel abuse of Jennifer and the children. I hope JD’s divorce atty gets everything he asked for in his motion and fd will be forced to reveal his sources for money to pay the evergrowing pattisville team. I picture Pattisville as a pack of rats devouring a feast left on a dining table. They are each determined to get the last morsel. So sad that fd had to murder Jennifer and not one of these pattisville ratttys have expressed a word of sorrow or condolence to gf or the children because all they see are dollar signs. MOO Thank you to everyone posting the court motions and explaining and doing such excellent research and sharing.
I also wanted to say that I hope that whatever court gets the custody issue will look back at how fd treated his mother and add that to his lengthy file. MOO
How can a citizen of Ct not be shocked and sickened about how Jennifer’s case is being handled ?

Can you had mud wrestling somewhere?

well sure, before or after Selfie on the Rug of Random Cow Hide Squares?

Maybe a pretend steering wheel -- Pick a Partner & Pretend to Dispose of Evidence for a Couple Hours While Scrolling Through Your Phone

Show The Face You Make When You Open The Room Door -- And Find a Plain Old Motel Room

Draw 10 Scrabble tiles. Use the letters to create the title for an AirBnB listing for a FORE Group property

already know we've plenty of solid group input.

JMHO YMMV

Jennifer, I know you are a writer and am really really counting on your creativity & sense of humor with this comic relief.

It wouldn’t be difficult for a decent PI to determine what school the kids attend, and to assess security surrounding them. Fd won’t do that because there’s no money included in that scenario.

He’s willing to spend the money (whosever money it is!) to file motions, and get the children, with or without their Farber funds. Winning. It’s about showing GF he’s the winner. He must win at all costs. JMO. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces